Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It then rapidly became apparent that that wasn't the case. Alyssa's eyes widened as she realized that Frankie and her mother weren't interrupting her because they were repulsed. They were interrupting because they were telling their own stories! The kitchen was soon filled with overlapping sexual stories. Their eyes were all wide with shock and disbelief. They spoke as if they couldn't believe that they all seemed to be sharing the same secret.

As Alyssa tried to tell her story about the Harts, Frankie brought up similar events at the Park residence and Susan, incredulously, piled on with the Listons. Frankie and Susan, like Alyssa, had seemingly lost control. Their stories tumbled over one another, they loudly interjected over one another. It wasn't that they didn't want to hear what their family members were saying. Instead, they just needed to get their own stories out. They were all experiencing the same, overwhelming and undeniable flood.

Slowly, piece by piece, they began to put all three of the stories together. None of them could really believe what they were hearing. Or saying. It seemed impossible. Somehow, they all managed to be shocked again, deeper than ever before. One isolated family was simply perverse, two was a strange coincidence, but three...well none of them really knew what three different incestuous families could possibly mean.

After the first, general outlines of the stories came into shape, the McCall family kept speaking. They began filling in details of what they'd seen, giving each other more time to flesh out the facts. At first, perhaps, they didn't even really recognize what was happening. But as they vividly recounted their stories, the cumulative effect of the relief they felt in telling the story and the deeply sexual events that they were reliving began to become apparent. Their words became coarser, their voices huskier, their descriptions more vivid. They were, once again, becoming aroused as they thought about what they'd seen and as they heard what their family members had seen. They couldn't acknowledge this, of course, and they probably didn't even realize it. But they began to sprinkle in phrases like, "it was disgusting" and "isn't that terrible?" and "it was awful," with more and more regularity. Their minds were protesting against the arousal they were feeling, overcompensating for their sins.

Frankie, more than the others, had an inkling of what was going on. Perhaps it was because he had gone the longest without masturbating or maybe it was simply because his mother and sister were beautiful women and he was a young, virile man, but he noticed something. Of course, he noticed that he was becoming erect, that was hard to ignore. But he wasn't focused on that. Instead, he saw as his mother and his sister's cheeks grew more and more flushed, he saw their nipples growing harder and harder through their shirts, he noticed a strange, musky scent in the air. Even if he didn't fully understand what was happening in the confusing swirl of revelations, at some level he realized that his sister and, more importantly, his mother, were turned on.

Finally, after a seemingly endless stream of revelations, it seemed that every single detail that could possibly be recalled had been recounted. Frankie had described the smell of Claudia's pussy as Kurt's cock slipped inside of her, Alyssa had described the way that Carl's cum glistened as it passed between June and Lacy's mouths, Susan had almost reenacted the sounds of Martin and Bethany sucking the milk out of their mother's body. And whether they recognized it or not, they had all been excited to tell what they'd heard and to hear from their family members in the dirtiest possible language. As the kitchen finally fell silent, Susan was shivering all over, Alyssa was panting, her breasts rising and falling, like she'd sprinted a quarter mile, and Frankie's eyes were glazed and unfocused. The silence felt oppressive as they all tried to process what they'd just heard in their lust-addled brains.

"I can't believe they're all doing it..." Frankie said dreamily. They sat for another long minute, staring off into the distance, but unable to string their thoughts together. Eventually, Alyssa broke the silence, her voice sounding far off like she didn't even realize she was speaking.

"What kind of family could do something like that?" she asked. Once again there was a long pause, perhaps longer than before. After a few moments, the members of the McCall family began to look around the kitchen, seeing one another for the first time since the revelation. Their cheeks soon became red. The silence had allowed their confessions to, in some way, become real. They all felt the...need to say something else. To somehow make things feel normal again. But they no longer knew what to say. What could they possibly say now? Instead, the room remained silent, tension once again filling the room. A different kind of tension, an uncertainty about the future. Finally, after nearly five minutes of silence in which none of the McCall's had spoken, but had instead thought deeply about what they'd heard and the strange situation they now found themselves in. Feeling responsibility as the mother, Susan decided that she should speak. That she should say something that would put things in perspective for her children.

"Well..." she said and her children turned to look at her, their faces flushed and their bodies trembling. She didn't say anything else. At first, perhaps, it was simply that she didn't know what to say to put things in perspective. She didn't understand what was happening well enough to explain it to someone else.

But it was something more than that as well. Actually, it was mostly something else. Alyssa's last question had been circling Susan's mind for the last five minutes, playing over and over again in her ear. What kind of family could do something like? Apparently three different kinds of family. Evidentially it wasn't as strange as Susan had thought. What's more, where did the McCalls get off judging the Parks and the Harts and the Listons? Susan suddenly realized that this conversation about the neighbors' incest was the most she'd spoken to her children in weeks. Hell, it might've been more than she'd spoken to them in the last month all added together. Of the four families in the neighborhood, which one seemed the most dysfunctional? Which one seemed like it was the one most likely to fall apart?

Susan was feeling it now. She suddenly realized what was causing the tension to fill the room. Susan had been flailing around for weeks, months trying to figure out how to put her family back together again. To figure out how to relate to them in the way she had before. She could sense that, in their own ways, the children were trying to do the same thing. But the old connections were gone. Her children were growing up. If there had been any of the old threads connecting them before, certainly this conversation and cut them. And yet, somehow, they'd stumbled onto a new way of relating to one another. They were actually speaking to one another. They were feeling a connection to one another. And Susan knew that they all sensed what it meant. Their neighbors had accidentally showed them a way forward. And now they were sitting in awkward silence, because they knew they either had to jump at it now or lose it, and any real connection, forever.

Susan had never felt her maternal obligations cutting in two so completely different ways. She knew what she was thinking of. She knew that it was supposed to be wrong. That in some ways, she could be damaging her children beyond repair. But, at the same time, she couldn't imagine losing her children. She'd fought so hard to be happy, leaving her husband behind and moving away. She couldn't let it fall apart now. She needed Frankie. And she needed Alyssa. In the end, it wasn't even really a choice. Her whole being just reacted.

At that moment, Susan was sitting at the kitchen table, her daughter was sitting directly to her right, and her son was sitting very close to his sister, just to the right of her. Susan rose up from her chair without speaking, rounding the corner of her table so that she was standing directly behind her still-seated children. She then quickly moved into the small patch of linoleum separating their chairs. She looked down at her son, then turned and looked at her daughter. They were both looking up at her, confused, still feeling the tension.

The feelings coursing through Susan were impossible for her to pin down. She felt her heart thrumming relentlessly in here chest, her knees felt slightly weak, and she never seemed to get enough air into her lungs. But she didn't really know what was causing these reactions. Some of it was fear, she knew. Fear that she was doing the wrong thing. But it was excitement also. She looked at her beautiful children, she rolled over the thoughts that had been tormenting her mind for days, and she knew what she wanted. She turned first to her son, speaking to him.

"Frankie, I love you so much. You're the only man I've ever needed in my life," she said. Frankie was still looking up at his mother and was about to respond. But she moved too quickly. Susan bent over slightly at the waist and craned her neck down towards her son. Her eyes closed and her lips parted slightly. Frankie's eyes widened and his breath caught in his mouth. Before he had time to really respond, his mother's lips were pressed against his own. It was not like any "motherly" kiss he'd ever received before. His mother's lips pressed tightly against his own, the smell of her perfume heavy in his nose. Her lips were parted and, after a moment, he felt the soft, wet tip of her tongue play across his mouth. Instinctively, his own mouth opened and Frankie felt his mother's tongue pour against his teeth. Susan let out a low groan as Frankie's mouth opened wider and her tongue plunged in deeper. Her fluttering heart somehow managed to pick up more speed and she felt her nipples aching against her shirt and bra.

Susan and Frankie maintained their kiss for quite a while. It was impossible for either of them to say how long. The world seemed to stand still and stretch on forever at the same time. Their tongue moved languidly and confidently in one another's mouths. It somehow felt natural, like they'd already done it a thousand times. Susan might've stayed like that forever, but somehow she remembered that she was not done. Painfully, she pulled her lips back, breaking the kiss she'd held with her son.

As she moved her face away from his, she saw that Frankie's eyes were still opened. She saw a sort of blank, shocked look on his face, his mood only evident because of the thin shadow of a smile that was stretched across his face and, more tellingly, the slight bulge she noticed in his pants. She'd always consciously avoided thinking about the fact that her son...had erections. But now she saw it and she smiled slightly as she turned to look at her daughter. Alyssa was staring at her mother with nearly the same blank, shocked look that Frankie was offering. Alyssa had seen what her mother had done. She had kissed her brother. And not just kissed him...she couldn't believe what she'd seen. She barely noticed that Susan had turned towards her, until Susan spoke.

"Alyssa, I'm sorry for all of the mistakes I've made. I know I've hurt you. But I love you more than ever," Susan said and then, just like with Frankie, she bent at her waist and craned her neck. There was no surprise this time, Alyssa knew what was coming. She could've recoiled if she wanted to. She could've put a stop to all of this. But she heard a low moan escape from her own throat as Susan leaned towards her, she felt the familiar wetness between her legs. Her mouth was dry and her skin felt like it was vibrating, the feeling of anticipation before a first kiss. She didn't want to stop it. She wanted the kiss.

Alyssa moaned again as Susan's mouth pressed against her own. Alyssa couldn't believe how soft and warm her mother's lips felt. Neither of them had ever kissed a woman before. Alyssa's mouth opened quickly and once again Susan's mouth poured into her child's mouth. Now Susan moaned, sending vibrations throughout Alyssa's body. The two women's tongues moved aggressively against one another, slipping wetly past one another and across their teeth. Alyssa's whole body was shivering from excitement and Susan could hardly stay on her feet. In the end, their kiss broke because their excitement was too great, the need for something more was overpowering.

Susan stood up suddenly, her tongue slipping from her daughter's mouth. Her two children were still staring up at her. Frankie was still shocked by the kiss his mother had given him and, beyond that, incredibly excited by the sight of his mother and his sister kissing. His sister was a beautiful woman too, why had he never noticed before? Alyssa's tongue was still sliding across her own lip, tasting her mother's flavor on it. She could still smell her mother's perfume lingering in her nose and she savored it, unable to wrap her mind around anything more substantial. The arousal that Susan had experienced in discussing her neighbors' incest paled in comparison to what she was feeling as she approached that boundary herself. She'd never felt a sexual excitement like this, something that completely controlled her mind and her body. She didn't have any choice now. She had to go farther.

Once again, Susan acted without thought. There was no question where her actions were trending. They all knew what they had been talking about and they had all felt the sexual tension in the room. It didn't make sense for her to hold back now. She didn't say anything to her children. Instead, she reached down between her breasts and began to rapidly unbutton her work blouse. Her fingers moved from button to button frantically, pulling them off clumsily as the shirt began to billow open. In a few seconds, the shirt was split and she was pulling it up out of the waistband of her shirt and then throwing it on the kitchen floor.

Alyssa and Frankie looked on briefly as their mother began to disrobe in front of them. Frankie's eyes roamed over his mother's firm, tear-drop shaped breasts suspended in a sexy red bra and Alyssa gazed at her mother flat, toned stomach. They didn't make a sound and the shocked looks remained on their faces. Perhaps if Susan had been looking at them or if she had been less certain in what she was doing, their blank stares would have given her pause or made her nervous that she was doing the wrong thing. But she had abandoned herself entirely to her plan, she was going to win her family back. She reached down and started to unzip her skirt.

It was as she bend over to work the zipper down, that Frankie and Alyssa got a look at each other across their mother's body. Their eyes just happened to catch. Frankie could see the lust and the excitement in Alyssa's eyes, even though he couldn't recognize it in himself. Alyssa saw the same thing as she gazed at her brother. They saw their own lust reflected in one another. And something snapped. Perhaps they came to the same realization that their mother had, that this was the only way forward. More likely they just recognized the direction their bodies were demanding that they go and that they no longer felt any reason to stop. Whatever it was, they both moved at the same time, jumping up at the same time as though they'd planned it in advance.

Soon, hands and legs were flying everywhere throughout the kitchen. Much like Alyssa's story had brought all the other stories tumbling out, Susan's actions were contagious. Frankie was pulling his shirt up rapidly over his head while Alyssa was kicked off her flats and unbuttoning her jeans at the same time. They still did not speak and in some ways the kitchen was eerily quiet, just the sounds of their bodies moving throughout the kitchen and the gentle grunting sounds as they tried to disrobe more and more quickly with each passing second.

Susan had had a slightly advantage and she was rapidly become completely disrobed. Just a minute or so after she'd first begun unbuttoning her blouse, Susan slipped her panties down over her ass and let the pool on the kitchen floor. She was standing totally naked now, with her children standing on either side of her. She moaned for a moments as she allowed her hands to slowly slip up from her thighs, running them over her hips and across her belly. Her hands felt velvety soft and hot, leaving a trail of lust in their wake.

Both Alyssa and Frankie looked up as they heard their mother groan. They could hardly believe that they were seeing her naked. Their eyes moved over her elegant throat, her firm breasts, her narrow waist, her high ass, her svelte legs and, perhaps most shocking of all, her tight, copper-colored pussy. Her lips were small and slightly darker than the skin around them. She had trimmed her pubic hair short and shaved it so there was only a small triangle starting half an inch above her clitoris. Her children's eyes widened and their mouths watered. They'd never seen their mother as a sexual being before and here she'd sprung, fully formed into their imaginations as a beautiful woman.

Suddenly the pace in the room went from excited to absolutely frantic. Neither Alyssa nor, especially, Frankie could take their eyes off their mother's naked form. But they couldn't stop removing their clothes either. They desperately needed to get naked, to join their mother in whatever would come next. Susan wanted it as well. She could see her son's thick muscular legs exposed as she could see the smooth, rounded tops of her daughter's breasts pushed up in her bra. Susan desperately needed to help. She reached up to Alyssa's shirt, which was still dangling from her left arm and threw it on the floor. She reached over towards Frankie's waist, grabbing his belt and yanking it quickly through the loops.

In a matter of seconds, but what felt like an eternity, Frankie kicked his boxer shorts off of his foot and Alyssa let her bra roll off her shoulders and drop onto the floor. All three members of the McCall family were totally naked. Their eyes most desperately back and forth. They wanted to see every inch of one another. Alyssa noticed her brother's long, thick cock and heavy, full balls while Frankie focused on his sister's tight purple pussy lips glistening from her own juices, her body shaved bare. Susan could help but feel pride in her children's beauty as her own eyes skittered across her daughter's hard purple nipples and her son's strong arms.

But they didn't have time to stop and admire one another. And, at that point, they really didn't have anything to say to one another. The frantic feeling was still on them, the desperate need to take immediate action. There really wasn't any sort of plan, they just kept moving, wildly following the dictates of their bodies and their needs. The frenzy building with each flex of a muscle or bounce of flesh.

Once again, Susan moved first. She was still standing next to the family kitchen table and she turned quickly so her back was facing it. She hopped up and back quickly, her ass landing on the table. She put her ankles together and swung them around so that her feet were now facing up towards the head of the table. She then lay down, her breasts spreading out across her chest and her left arm facing towards her children, dangling off the side off the table. She scooted down slightly so that her ass was right near the edge of the table. She spread her legs and lifted them slightly.

As Susan spread her legs, Alyssa and Frankie could smell her scent rising up in the air around them, seeming to fill the kitchen. It was the loving, familiar scent of their mother, mixed with something stranger and more powerful. Something earthy, musky, and alluring. It seemed to pull them forward, driving them towards actions they didn't understand but desperately wanted to complete.