Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,861 Followers

]Frankie was more excited than his sister. He'd been thinking about this longer than Alyssa. Seeing his mother's body splayed out across the table was, in many ways, the culmination of a long-held desire taken to the logical conclusion. He'd always believed his mother was the most beautiful woman in the world and he'd always wanted to be closer to her. And here was the opportunity to do that in a way he'd never imagined before. He took two steps closer to his mother, his thigh almost brushing her arm.

"Oh god Frankie," Susan said, looking over at her son's body, in particular his erect, throbbing member, "put your cock in my mouth!" she breathed. She couldn't believe how much she needed to taste her son. It had been days since she'd cum, months since she'd had sex, and years since she'd been satisfied. She was swept up in her desires. The words sounded otherworldly in Frankie's ears, like a waking dream.

They didn't wait any longer. Frankie leaned forward, thrusting his cock towards his mother's lips. Her eyes flashed and her mouth opened her mouth. Frankie felt the sensitive tip of his cock slip between his mother's lips, the silky flesh caressing his shaft. He gasped. Susan felt the hard tip of her son's cock press into against her hot tongue and she tasted the salty flavor of his pre-cum. She swirled her tongue around on the tip, slipping it underneath to the throbbing urethra. The musky, masculine scent of his body filled her nose and she groaned, closing her eyes.

While Frankie and Susan moved into position, Alyssa had hardly been idle. She'd kept her eyes on her family, feeling her heart flip as she watched Frankie thrusting his cock into their mother's mouth. She couldn't believe how...beautiful it looked. How aroused it made her just to think about how dirty and wrong their actions were. And how much she loved them. It pushed her faster.

In a few moments she had moved around the table and dropped quickly down into her mother's chair. She brushed Susan's lifted legs as she did so and, in a moment, Alyssa was looking directly between her mother's legs. Alyssa had never considered herself anything other than straight. She'd felt a little strange as she'd watched Lacy and June make love, but she'd never really doubted her heterosexuality. But as she looked at her mother's pussy, she felt an animal hunger that was alien to anything she'd ever experience before, but undeniable. Her mouth watered as she looked at Susan's thin, tight lips, her gentle curves, and her throbbing, aching clitoris. Her mother's scent was more intense here, familiar, much like Alyssa's own scent but with a far more exciting profile. Alyssa had never seen or smelled anything more arousing in her life. She began to lean forward.

Susan's legs were now shaking in the air, some from the exertion of holding them up but more because she was totally overwhelmed by her arousal. She couldn't keep them up any longer, especially because her focus was trained on her son and his throbbing cock. Frankie was thrusting forward, driving his cock deeper into his mother's mouth, looking at the way her lips slipped around them. Susan let it slide over her tongue, pushing thick and full down into her throat, her nose nestling in her son's pubic hair as she gagged around it. She couldn't control her legs anymore and they fell heavily on Alyssa's shoulders, driving the younger woman in towards her.

Alyssa let out of a little yelp, but let the thrust of her mother's legs drive her forward. The fragrance became more intense and Alyssa's mouth nearly dripped with desire. Her face was just inches from her mother's pussy and she could see her mother's juices glistening on her skin. She desperately wanted to know what it tasted like. She groaned and leaned forward, closing her eyes at the same time she opened her mouth. Her tongue came out of her mouth thick, soft, and wet. She felt the warmth of her mother's pussy as it pressed against her tongue and she tasted Susan's salty flavor. Alyssa's tongue slipped up Susan's dripping slit, taking all of her mother's juices into her mouth. Soon Alyssa's tongue, rigid now, was swirling over Susan's aching hard clit.

Frankie noticed the sudden change in his mother. Her body became rigid, her throat closed hard and tight around his throbbing shaft. Her eyes were shut tight and he heard her making a low groaning sound in her throat. Her whole body seemed to be vibrating and Frankie felt those vibrations rocketing though his body. Curious as to what was happening, he looked down the table, in the direction that Alyssa had moved. Her grunted loudly as he saw the cause of his mother's sudden change. There were Alyssa's eyes, peeking up over her mother's pubic hair and across the flat expanse of Susan's belly. He could see her pretty pink tongue sticking out slightly. Frankie knew that his sister was eating out their mother!

Susan was lost in a sea of sensation. Susan could feel her daughter's tongue, tentative at first and then more forcefully, sliding up and down her wet slit. Sometimes Susan felt Alyssa's tongue go rigid and press into her body, tasting the coppery insides of her mother's pussy. Every minor touch seemed to throw massive, aching sensations all throughout Susan's body and Susan shivered and writhed on the table. Alyssa had clearly never eaten a pussy before, she didn't really know what she was doing. But she made up for it with enthusiasm. More than made up for it.

But Susan couldn't focus solely on that, because Frankie's cock was still buried deeply in her throat. Well, not always buried now. He'd kept it deep inside of her for a moment, but after he saw Alyssa down between Susan's legs, he had started to move, seemingly without thought. Now he was pulling his cock out of his mother's throat so that just the tip remained perched between her lips, then he'd thrust it forward quickly, driving it frictionlessly over her tongue and down into her throat. Susan's eyes were watering as she gagged around her son's shaft, but she never stopped him. She let him fuck her throat harder and harder, faster and faster.

In fact, Susan wanted more. With her left hand she reached up carefully, finding her son's body and wrapping her delicate fingers around his heavy, low-hanging balls. She kept them cupped gently in her palm, squeezing him and egging him on. Her right hand, desperate for some sort of release, moved up to her right breast. Susan wrapped her palm around her own breast, squeezing it tightly and feel her aching nipple dig into her taut skin.

The three members of the McCall family stayed this way for several minutes. Alyssa remained on the edge of her seat, leaning in towards her mother's body, her arms shaking as they wrapped around Susan's thighs. She kept her lips constantly pressed against her mother's slick labia, bathing it with her tongue and tasting her mother's salty juices. Alyssa sometimes pressed her tongue deep into her mother's body, tasting her insides and other times, swirled the tip of her tongue around Susan's hard, trembling clit. Alyssa's nipples ached and she could feel the insides of her legs slick with her own juices as she savored her mother's intense flavors.

Susan felt every lash of her daughter's tongue, experiencing bursts of sensation with each additional lick. It felt like there was a conduit running directly from her aching clit up to her two hard nipples and she felt electricity surge through her body between those points as her daughter pleasured her. But that wasn't the only pleasure she felt. Her head remained turned toward her son, her eyes closed but her mouth and throat open for her son. She didn't stop him, didn't try to control him. She just let his cock pound in and out of her throat as hard as he could while she savored the feeling of his thick, hot flesh entering her. She love the feel of his heavy balls slapping against her cheek and she could feel saliva drooling out of the corner of her mouth as she released herself entirely to the pleasure.

Frankie's mind was totally blank. His chest was heaving and his heart was battering the insides of his ribs. He was totally and completely exhausted by the way he was throwing himself into his mother with complete abandon. But as his muscles ached and his mouth dried, he simply pushed himself harder, faster. With each thrust he picked up his pace and felt his mother's throat growing more and more welcoming to his now-dripping shaft. He couldn't believe how easily she took his furious cock. Or how good it felt as she did so. Or how beautiful she looked doing it.

Perhaps it was the fatigue, maybe it was Susan's overwhelming beauty in her son's eyes, or, most likely, it was the fact that Frankie had gone the longest without sexual gratification. Whatever it was, Frankie was the first to cum. At first, he didn't even realize it was happening. His head felt so light and his body felt so exhausted that he almost couldn't register it. Without any will and without even realizing it, words tumbled from his mouth, "Oh God, mom, I love you so much!" he groaned. Then, suddenly, a sensation burst out of his midsection, spreading out over his weary muscles, coating them in electrical jelly and instantly soothing them. He felt the air pour out of his lung and an unbelievable warmth envelope him.

Susan experienced her son's orgasm differently. One moment, he was thrusting away at her throat, the next he suddenly became completely still and rigid, his cock resting on her tongue in the center of her mouth. Susan's eyes fluttered open and she looked up her son, stiff with his eyes closed. And then she felt it. A hot jet of incredibly thick liquid suddenly burst against her tongue and splattered all over the insides of her mouth. Susan rapidly closed her lips around the width of her son's shaft, making sure that none of his sperm dripped from her mouth. But that would be an almost impossible task.

The first thick spurt seemed to splash all over every available spot on the inside of her mouth and her nose filled with the salty, musky taste. But it was only the first spurt. As Frankie let out a deep sigh, another large spurt (this time with less pressure but more volume) poured into Susan's mouth. And it kept coming and coming as Susan felt her son's urethra throbbing against her tongue. More and more cum filled Susan's mouth as Frankie's orgasm slowly began to subside. Soon, Susan's cheeks were bulging and cum was dribbling along with drool out of the corner of her mouth. Finally, after an impossibly long time and an even more unbelievably large amount of cum, Frankie let out a low grunt and took a rapid, tripping step back. His cock, still hard, slipped from between his mother's lips. A large glob of cum dribbled out from between Susan's lips and smeared on her chin. She quickly closed her lips, trapping the remaining liquid in her mouth.

Frankie, still breathing raggedly, took another step back and put his hands on his knees. The afterglow of his orgasm was fogging his mind and he couldn't even fathom what he'd just done. But Susan did. She felt the warm, thick sperm filling her mouth to the point that a small amount was still dripping out of her pursed lips. Her tongue moved in a closed sea of her son's flavor, her throat ached slightly from the pounding her son had just given her. What had she just done? It felt like...someone else had made the decision to do it. She couldn't even remember how she'd gotten here. And yet...she didn't regret it. Her son's seed tasted savory and delicious in mouth and she reveled in the pleasure it gave her. She knew that she should be feeling something...a moral aversion to what she had done, to the delicious taste in her mouth, but she didn't. All she felt was a desire for more.

In fact, the sudden drop in sensation was driving Susan crazy. Susan suddenly realized that it wasn't just the feeling of Frankie's beautiful cock that was missing. The electrical feeling in her nipples had stopped as well. The fiery, driving pleasure between her legs had stopped as well. Susan shifted and she looked down between her legs. There, framed between her thighs was her daughter, looking up at her, wide-eyed.

For Alyssa, something about what she'd just seen finally made everything real. Her brother had just cum in her mother's mouth! Alyssa's own face was glistening with her own spit and her mother's juices. She couldn't even remember moving into this position, didn't remember when she started to...eat her mother's pussy. What were they doing? Even now, Alyssa couldn't answer that question. But she didn't feel any embarrassment or shame over what she was doing. Her body was too excited for anything like that. It was like there was a certain part of her brain that was shut off and she was happy about it. She just felt frozen by the enormity of the moment.

Susan, on the other hand, felt her cheeks aching from Frankie's cum. She knew that this was no time to stop and think. She had to keep moving. Quickly she spread her legs wider, letting them slip down over Alyssa's shoulders. Alyssa mechanically moved her arms and let Susan's legs slip underneath of her armpit. Then Alyssa rested her elbows on her mother's thighs. Susan sat up quickly now, letting her knees bend and her feet dangle off the side of the table. Her breasts were essentially level with her daughter's face and Alyssa's eyes were wide looking at her mother's body. Susan craned her neck down, looking at her daughter's beautiful face. Alyssa looked up with her innocent, doe eyes.

Alyssa was shocked by two things. First, was her mother's scent. Of course, the smell of her mother's juices was still heavy in Alyssa's nose, it was, after all, smeared across her face. And now she could smell the thick scent of her mother's perfume, which Susan rubbed between her breasts each morning. Added now was the musky smell of Frankie's sperm dripping from Susan's chin. The scents, so different from one another, mixed together beautifully, seeming to coat Alyssa's body, filling her inside. She wanted to taste it.

For her part, Susan desperately wanted to kiss her daughter's thick, glistening lips. She reached her hands up, putting them on Alyssa's cheeks (feeling her daughter's hot skin with her palms). She began to lean forward quickly, closing her eyes. But before she could feel her lips pressing against her daughter's, Susan felt something warm, wet, and rough against her chin. Her eyes fluttered opened.

Alyssa had been watching as her mother close the distance between them. She'd seen the strings of spit and semen dripping from Susan's chin. The smell of it filled her nose. She needed to taste it. She knew her mother was going to kiss her, but she couldn't wait that long. She leaned forward quickly, pressing her flatted tongue against the side of her mother's chin. The thick, salty, gooey liquid glommed onto Alyssa's tongue and the flavor filled her mouth, making her shiver with excitement. She dragged her tongue up her mother's chin up towards her lips, sucking every bit of the juice into her mouth. Susan groaned as she realized what her daughter was doing.

Eventually, Alyssa's tongue slipped over Susan's lips, tasting the cum and the spit that was deposited there. Alyssa groaned as the liquid fill her mouth and coated her tongue. But Susan took the opportunity to strike. As Alyssa's mouth opened to groan, Susan leaned forward quickly pressing her mouth against her daughter's lips and letting her son's cum pour out of her mouth. Alyssa felt the hot sperm dribbling onto her lips and she quickly tilted her head to the side, sealing her mouth against her mother's. Only a few small drops of cum had tumbled from Susan's lips down onto Alyssa's breasts.

Now their mouths were in a liquid-tight lock and a wave of sperm sloshed from Susan's mouth into her daughter's. The light, salty flavor of cum that Alyssa had tasted before was now completely increased by an order of magnitude. She felt the thick liquid pouring over her teeth and her tongue and the smell of it filled her nose. Susan moved her tongue into her daughter's mouth then, pushing more sperm into her Alyssa's mouth and feeling the hot wetness inside Alyssa's mouth.

Mother and daughter remained kissing for quite some time, just passing the cum at the spit back and forth and wrestling with their tongues. Some of the frothy, gooey liquid would occasionally slip from their lips and land on Alyssa's chin or even her breasts. Both women groaned at the naughty flavor on their tongues and the electric feeling their taboo kiss coursed through their veins.

But the person most affected by their sloppy kiss might've been the only person not involved. Frankie had regained his breath and was standing next to the table, watching his mother and his sister with wide eyes. He listened to the wet sounds of their kiss and saw the trembling way that their bodies moved in unison. A feeling of nearly clinical shock overcame him as he looked on his family. As the cloud of lust had (somewhat) lifted from his mind, he came to the realization of what he'd actually done. To his mother. And what Susan and Alyssa were doing now. But more than that, he was shocked because, as he now watched it them with a clearer mind than he'd had just a few minutes before, he felt no remorse or regret. His mother looked beautiful. His sister looked beautiful. He wanted them more. His dick was still firm and glistened with his mother's spit. He wrapped his hand around it and began to stroke.

Susan caught the motion of Frankie's hand out of the corner of her eye. She smiled (cum drooling down the corner of her mouth) and she slowly slipped her tongue out of her daughter's mouth. Alyssa whimpered slightly, but Susan had left nearly half of the cum and spit in her daughter's mouth, and she thought that was consolation enough. Susan quickly swallowed down the liquid that remained in her own mouth, savoring the warm feeling as it landed in a large blob in her stomach. Alyssa broke the kiss with her mother and followed her lead. She groaned again and felt her nipples ache as the taste of Frankie's cum filled her nose one last time as it slipped into the back of her throat. Frankie was stroking harder now, watching.

"No, no, no!" Susan said, turning and looking towards her son. Frankie froze, for a half second feeling nervous, like he'd done something wrong, "You shouldn't be doing that when there are two willing women right here Frankie. You'll make us feel like we're inadequate." Frankie eyes got wide.

"Mom I..."he started but Susan cut him off.

"I don't want to hear excuses," Susan said playfully, "I want you to make it up to us. I want you to show your sister you're sorry. I want to see how much you love her. Alyssa, lay down on the floor." Susan felt a shiver run up her back. She couldn't believe how excited she was by this idea. What better way to solidify her children's love for one another than bringing them together like this? It would be beautiful...and fun to watch. Susan spread her legs, no longer holding her daughter in place.

Alyssa turned now, her face glistening with spit and cum, towards her brother. She remembered once that one of her friends had said that Frankie was attractive. She'd laughed about him being a little kid and never gave a second thought to the notion. But now she saw him, tall, lean, and undeniably hung...her mouth watered. How could she have never noticed how...attractive he'd become? She didn't need any further encouragement from her mother. Alyssa pushed her chair back slightly and then stood up and moved away from the chair. She felt like she was vibrating all over.

The kitchen was relatively small, most of the floor space taken up by the kitchen table and the chairs. Alyssa walked around the table slowly, saving the way her legs rubbed together as she walked and the feel of her breasts bouncing gently. She loved the way her younger brother's eyes followed her body, she felt sexy in a way that was unfamiliar and lovely. She smiled when she walked up to him, took him by the hand, and led him out of the kitchen. His hand felt hot in hers and his body felt totally without personal will, he would let her lead him anywhere.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,861 Followers