Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers

It didn't feel to any of them like a separate orgasm, it felt like they were feeling one shared orgasm, five times more powerful than any they'd ever felt before. They felt themselves knitting together more tightly, connections being repaired and reformed. This made the shared orgasm grow more and more powerful as time went on and their voices rose up together in unison, filling the house with their moans. At when it finally reached a crescendo, the distance separating all of them disappeared entirely and they merged with the orgasm. They merged together. They became one.

After the powerful, communal orgasm finally began to fade, the three family members rapidly realized that they were only being held up with their lust and their need to cum. Those things were subsiding quickly in the calming serenity of their orgasms. Their bodies were weak and tired. They were all dehydrated and spent. Alyssa collapsed against her mother's body and the two flopped over to the side onto the carpet. Frankie's cock popped out of his mother's body, but he fell over as well, landing with his mother and sister. They were all giggling and languid.

For a moment they writhed around on the floor, trying to get at ease. Eventually, they found a comfy position, curled together against the couch. Susan was in the middle, she had her arms wrapped around her children's necks and they were each resting their heads on one of her breasts. They were breathing heavily and each was smiling the same, familial smile. They all knew that something had had happened and that, eventually, they were going to have to come to terms with it. Figure it out. But none of them had the energy or the inclination to do it now. None of them had imagined they would ever feel this good together again and that seemed like a good enough reason not to question it too sharply. They simply basked in the afterglow of their orgasms, and the full flower of their love.

End Chapter 4

*****

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers