Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they stepped out of the doorway into the small landing leading down towards the front door, she took a quick left and walked into the living room. The feeling of anticipation was too great. The self-control she'd shown as she'd walked around the table was gone now. She couldn't have walked in a slinky, sexy fashion now if she wanted to. She was in the living room. This was going to happen. She needed it to happen. She didn't even bother to walk any further into the living room. She dropped down quickly onto her knees and then, in one fluid motion, she rolled onto her back on the carpet and spread her legs. She saw that her mother hand walked into the living room too, she was standing next to Frankie, a little behind him.

Frankie looked down at his sister's body on the living room floor. Her eyes were looking at him with focused intensity, her lips parted slightly in anticipation. Her smallish, perky breasts were now spread out across her chest, her nipples hard points stinking in the air. Her stomach was rising and falling quickly as she panted. Her smooth, thin legs extended out in welcome from her body. But obviously, Frankie's attention was fixed between his sister's legs, her labia were dripping with her own juices and her pinkish-purple skin had sort of opened up to invite him. She was trembling all over.

Frankie wasn't sure what happened next. He didn't know if he meant to drop or if his legs had suddenly just grown too weak to support his body. Whatever it was, a moment later, he found himself on his knees between his sister's legs, his rock-hard cock suspended just a few inches above his sister's swollen clitoris. Now he could smell his sister's sex, the physical sultriness of it. His mouth water and his balls ached. Alyssa's eyes had followed her brother as he fell, she was staring at his hard cock, imagining what it would feel like...

"Oh God, Frankie," Alyssa moaned, her hands rising up and finding her own nipples, "Give it to me all at once, I need it bad!" As she spoke, she bit her lower lip. Frankie felt a shiver run down his spine, but he was instantly spurred to action. He felt the same way as Alyssa. This was not the time to be slow and gentle. They had grown too far apart already. Now was the time to close the gap in and instant.

Frankie quickly moved his hand down around his hard cock. He'd never felt it so hot and so hard before, it felt like his flesh was trying to jump out of his skin. He pushed the tip of his cock down, bending over. Alyssa felt the hard tip of her brother's penis as it slipped across her clit and her mind went blank. She could hear herself moaning and she felt ripples of pleasure. But Frankie hadn't stopped there, he thrust his cock down the length of his sister's slit, letting it slip gently between her lips. As soon as he felt himself sinking inside of her, Frankie thrust forward hard on his knees, filling her instantly.

"Oh Jesus fuck!" Alyssa moaned as she felt her brother's hard cock split her in half. She felt his firm, white-hot flesh press into her more deeply than she'd ever imagined. Pleasure and pain flooded and overwhelmed her mind as she groaned and shook on the floor.

As Alyssa writhed, Frankie felt her incredibly tight pussy squeezing and tightening around his aching shaft, pressing in around him warm and wet on every side. Her groaned as well, putting his hands on his sister's knees to avoid collapsing. But he knew he wanted more. As soon as he regain his bearings, he began to pull his long shaft out of his sister's wet pussy, her body sucking on him and trying to pull him back in. In a moment, only the bulbous tip of Frankie's penis remained in his sister's pussy. Alyssa was panting and writhing on the floor, running her tongue across her lips and trying to silently beg Frankie to re-enter her. She'd never felt so empty, so in need of something more. Frankie was as desperate as she was and, in a moment, he'd thrust his aching cock back into Alyssa's desperate snatch. Soon, they were moving together, in a frantic rhythm.

Susan stood in the doorway, watching her son and her daughter fuck one another. Her eyes were focused on the exact spot where Frankie's thick shaft split his sister open, plunging inside of her wet depths. Susan's eyes looked almost glazed, she barely registered that she was even present, she was totally outside of herself in a realm of pure lust. Then she heard something. It was Alyssa, chanting "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" over and over again. Susan's eyes flittered up to her daughter's face. She looked at her daughter's beautiful, thick lips as she continued to beg.

It wasn't so much a thought as an impulse that drove Susan forward. She hadn't really been planning on doing anything other than watch the beautiful sight of her children loving one another for the first time in...forever. But her body wouldn't wait. Her pussy was dripping down her legs and every inch of her skin felt like it was on fire. And so she obeyed the demands of her lust automatically. Slowly, she walked around Frankie and Alyssa, taking a few careful steps into the living room. Her eyes remained on her fucking children the entire time. After a moment, she was standing up near Alyssa's head. Alyssa didn't seem to notice, she was watched Frankie's cock slam in and out of her desperate body. Alyssa only noticed when Susan took a step over her body so that her feet were on either side of her head. Alyssa tore her eyes away from her brother and looked directly up. Susan was straddling her daughter's head, facing down Alyssa's body towards Frankie, her pussy just a few feet above Alyssa's quivering mouth.

Still working automatically, Susan slowly began to bend her knees, dropping down slowly. Alyssa watched as her mother began to crouch down over her face. Susan's pussy got closer and closer to Alyssa's warm lips. Alyssa licked her lips, her body trembling with anticipation and Frankie's delicious thrusts. Alyssa could smell her mother's pussy and actually felt the heat pouring off of it. Alyssa couldn't believe how badly she wanted to taste her mother again. And yet, as Susan crouched down now, her pussy beginning to fall the last three inches towards Alyssa's lips, Alyssa found herself speaking.

"Mom...Stop!" she said, her voice coming out in a breathy pant because Frankie's thrusts were growing more and more delightful. Susan stopped, hovering just above her daughter's face.

"What, honey," Susan said. The "automatic" feeling had wiped away entirely, and Susan had realized for the first time that she was about to sit on her daughter's face. For a moment she was terrified that she'd done something wrong, that Alyssa was going to stop her. She felt Alyssa's hands rise up, snaking around her mother's thighs, rubbing her gently. Alyssa hadn't know what she was going to say when she'd stopped her mother. But suddenly the words just sort of...spilled out. She knew they were the right ones.

"Mom," she groaned, "I forgive you for everything. And Frankie...Oh Jesus... Frankie too. I forgive you both for everything. No! I don't. There wasn't anything to forgive. I love you both, and I am sorry," She said. She felt a warmth sort of spread out over her body, a peace she hadn't felt for some time. Strangely, it also felt like the table was being set for an orgasm.

Hovering above her, Susan felt tears forming in her eyes. She'd never expected to hear what Alyssa had said, she'd learned to accept that it was never going to happen. Her mind reeled as she tried to figure out how to respond. She wanted to say just the right thing. But Frankie was slamming harder and harder into Alyssa's wet pussy and the girl didn't want to wait for her mother to gather her thoughts. Instead, Alyssa's hands pulled down quickly, driving Susan's hard little clit down directly into her mouth. Alyssa instantly started to swirl her tongue around Susan's hard nub, trying to make her forgiveness more real.

"Oh Goddamn!" Susan groaned as she felt her daughter's tongue bathing her clitoris. Her body suddenly weakened by the wave of pleasure, Susan pitched forward slightly. Her left hand shot forward, landing on top of Frankie's right hand on Alyssa's left knee. Leaning forward had pushed Susan's wet cunt hard into her daughter's face, Alyssa groaned as her mother's clit and lips filled her mouth. Susan now looked up slightly and saw Frankie looking down at her smiling. He was breathing heavily and she saw that his hips were rocking wildly in and out of his sister.

Susan's eyes dropped now, and she once again looked at her son's hard shaft slipping easily in and out of her daughter's puffy pussy lips. But she was much closer now, she could see everything so much better. She could see the veins in her son's cock, the blushing redness of her children's skin, and the hard, red nub of Alyssa's clit.

Alyssa's tongue swirling around her own clitoris gave Susan an idea. She quickly brought her right hand forward, reaching down in between her children's legs. She let her index and middle finger find their way down to her son's hard, glistening shaft. While Frankie continued to thrust in and out of Alyssa's pussy, Susan moved her fingers around on her son's iron-hard shaft. Soon, her finger tips were soaked in Alyssa's juices and Frankie's pre-cum. Then Susan moved her wet fingers back, finding her daughter's desperate clit and swirling her lubricated digits around them. She felt Alyssa's body seize and her tongue grow more rigid against Susan's own clit. Susan smiled as she heard her daughter groaning. Her pussy tightened as well, seizing around Frankie's cock and making him moan out as well.

The family stayed like this for several minutes. Alyssa remained on her back wit h her legs spread, her body frozen by pleasure and by the cumulative weight of her family. Frankie remained on his knees between his sister's legs with his hands resting on her knees. Sweat was pouring down his face but he kept thrusting faster and harder. Susan remained crouching over her daughter's face, letting her daughter gently tongue her clitoris. Susan was leaning forward, supporting herself with one hand and pleasuring her daughter with the other.

In the end, Alyssa could not hold out long under the all-out assault by her family. Her face was coated in her mother's juices and she struggled to breathe under the exertion. Her brother's cock felt like it was getting thicker and longer with each reckless thrust. And her mother's finger expertly swirled around her clitoris, touching her at just the right times, with just the right amount of pressure. Finally, Frankie's cock slammed home into Alyssa's pussy at just the right time as Susan flicked Alyssa's clit. It sent Alyssa tumbling over the edge. Alyssa felt all over her muscles tighten at once, everything popping into place. Her mouth froze open, her mother still grinding her own pussy against her daughter's mouth. Alyssa felt and intense warmth seeming to move out of her family's bodies, and then spread out all over her, she groaned and writhed on the floor as the pulsating warmth spread out all over her body. She felt like pleasure was pouring out of her, shooting from her pussy and her nipples and her lips. Finally, she collapsed onto the floor, completely sated.

Both Frankie and Susan realized that Alyssa had just had an orgasm. As she went limp below them, Frankie slowly slipped his cock from his sister's body. At the same time, Susan rose slightly, moving her off of her daughter's face and sitting on the floor. Alyssa lay panting on the carpet, her eyes closed and a dreamy smile on her face. Susan looked up from her daughter to her son. Their eyes caught across the expanse of Alyssa's body. Alyssa had cum just a moment too soon, they both felt it. They were both aroused beyond the point of reason. They couldn't stop now, it wasn't time.

They didn't even speak, they just began to move. Susan pushed herself away from Alyssa's body, moving a couple of feet further into the living room. As she moved, Frankie rose up off of his rug-burned knees and walked gingerly around his sister. By the time he was at the top of her head, Susan had rolled over and gotten up on her hands and knees. Her firm ass and her dripping puss were thrust up in the air and she was looking back over her shoulder towards her son, a wolfish smile on her face.

If Frankie's butchered knees hurt, he didn't seem to notice. Instead, he took two steps towards his mother and dropped down onto them behind her. Susan gasped as she felt his hard cock bounce off of her taut ass cheek as he moved into position. Frankie's cock was still completely soaked with his sister's juices, ready. He moved his hands up to his mother's hips, feeling his fingers sink into his flesh. His mother's mouth had been incredibly, and his sister's pussy had been divine...but this was what he dreamed about when he couldn't control his dreams. He desperately wanted to be inside of his mother's pussy.

"Don't wait, give it to me now!' Susan moaned. Frankie could not have scripted a more perfect fantasy. Susan didn't know how perfectly she was arousing her son, but she felt the result. One moment, she felt the hot tip of his penis pressing teasingly against her swollen slit, and then next his cock had disappeared completely inside of her. Susan's body shook all over and her elbows went weak. She pitched forward slightly, her arms collapsing onto the floor and her forehead landing against the backs of her hands. This thrust her ass and her pussy up higher into the air. Frankie's hands grasped tightly around Susan's hips, holding her up and keeping her from falling all the way to the ground. And as he held her up, he picked up where he'd left off with Alyssa, thrusting his cock in and out with abandon.

For a few minutes, all that Susan could do was writhe desperately on the floor. Frankie's cock seemed to fill her entirely to the point that it nearly hurt. And then it would disappear entirely, leaving her empty and desperate for his return. A constant moan filled her throat as Frankie's balls flew forward, smacking heavily against her clit. Susan allowed her breasts to press more fully into the carpet, allowing the friction to ease some of the terrible, wonderful tension. This pushed her ass up even higher, letting Frankie press his cock even deeper into his mother's pussy.

Susan soon found that she was panting desperately, feeling her insides wrapping around her son's penis. She turned her head to the side slightly, trying to breathe. As she did so she saw that Alyssa had, apparently, recovered from her orgasm. She was standing in the middle of the living room, looking down at her mother and her brother with wide eyes. She was swirling her finger languidly around on her clit. Susan didn't have the control to tease anymore, but she couldn't stand to watch her beautiful daughter all alone.

"No Alyssa, not over there!" she groaned, "I need you here. I need us all together. Please!" she begged. Alyssa's eyes glittered and she nodded quickly. She had gotten up as soon as it felt possible. She'd been desperate to join in and was now ecstatic that she'd been invited. Susan hadn't made any suggestion about what she wanted and now she was arching her back and moaning loudly. It was up to Alyssa. She knew exactly what she wanted.

Ever since Alyssa had seen June Hart running her hot little tongue across her sister willing asshole, she'd been secretly and excruciatingly curious. Now she looked and saw her mother's large, taut ass sticking up straight in the air and her mouth watered. She closed the distance separating her from her mother. She dropped down quickly onto her knees right next to Susan's thigh. Her hands quickly rose up, her right hand reaching up across her mother's ass, her fingers quickly sinking into the flesh. Her left hand found the closer cheek. Soon, she was spreading her mother's ass cheeks apart, exposing the tight purple-red rosebud in the middle.

Alyssa held her mother's ass cheeks open for a moment, keeping her eyes on Frankie's cock as it slipped in and out of their mother. The smell of sex was thick in her nose. She moaned and leaned forward. No force on heaven and earth could stop her now. Frankie hadn't been certain about what his sister was going to do, but now as she leaned forward, any doubt was erased. He saw Alyssa lean in far, her breasts brushing against Susan's hip. She came in high, sort of over Susan's lower back and then tilted her head to the side. Soon, Alyssa's lips were hovering over Susan's asshole.

As Frankie watched, Alyssa tongue slipped from her mouth and her head quickly dropped. The last thing Frankie saw was his sister's pink tongue pressing against his mother's tight asshole, and then his sister's hair obscured the view. Nonetheless, just the thought of his sister's tongue, working its way into his mother's ass made Frankie blood rise. Added to that, Alyssa tongue clearly had an effect on Susan as well. Her whole body trembled and Frankie felt his mother's pussy contract around his cock, squeezing him tightly. For her part, Susan couldn't believe the dirty-warm feeling of her daughter's tongue in her ass. She pushed her hips back further, willing Alyssa's tongue deeper and deeper into her body.

For Alyssa, the effect was even more exciting than she'd hoped. Her mother's body tasted coppery and...wonderful. She couldn't control herself. Her left hand slipped from her mother's ass cheek. Her mother's taut flesh pressed more tightly around her face, but Alyssa kept her tongue in Susan's ass. Alyssa's left hand instantly found its way between her own legs, finding her wet pussy, still desperate for relief. Her fingers found her clit, circling it with the same rhythm that her tongue played against her mother's ass.

The McCall family stayed that way for several minutes. Susan was on her knees, with her face pressed against the shag carpet, her body thrumming like a piano string. Her son knelt behind her, slamming his rigid cock in and out of her body with desperate regularity. Susan's daughter knelt beside her, her face buried in her mother's ass and her finger flying over her clitoris. The room was filled with the women's muffled moans and Frankie's low grunts. The room felt hot and it was filled with the various smells of sex.

More importantly than that...they felt love. It was swirling around them in the smells, the sights, and the sounds that arrested their brains. They moved as one, felt as one, and were overwhelmed with a euphoric feeling. When the orgasms finally came, it was like an extension of their unity, a culmination of their love. And more than that.

When that orgasm came, it started with Susan. Her body was being bombarded by her children's attention and she had gone the longest without relief. She felt her son's balls slap hard into her clit at the same moment that her daughter's tongue pressed roughly into her asshole. The orgasm burst upon her instantly, bursting fully-formed onto every inch of her body, inside and out. She screamed loudly and her body trembled all over. Her pussy clenched around Frankie's cock, sending him over the edge as well. It was like her orgasm spread through her pussy into his body, climbing up over him and coating him in an identical sensation. Alyssa was not immune. As she heard her family's groans and moan, she increased her ministrations on her clit. Susan's asshole clenched around her daughter's tongue and it was as if the orgasm spread from there as well, overwhelming Alyssa's mind first and then spreading across her whole body like she'd been wrapped in a warm blanket. Eventually, all three members of the McCall family were cumming at the same time, with Alyssa and Susan dripping lewdly on the floor while Frankie filled his mother's willing pussy with his incestuous sperm.