Seduction of a Young Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,291 Followers

"Aah, shit, no, not yet... damn. Spread your legs. Wait baby, wait."

"Whaaa, whaaa."

"Yes... wider! Yes, perfect." Ken kept his cock embedded and relished the intense heat.

"Whaaa, noooo." Sharon didn't know how her legs spread yet her feet were about two feet apart. Her bald pelvis banged against the wall and she couldn't stop her gyrating hips.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes. Holy fuck, baby, you're creaming! You're fucking creaming!"

"No, no, no." Without warning her head jerked backwards and it felt like her hair had been yanked out by the roots.

Ken pinned the head against the wall and put his mouth directly on Sharon's ear. "You're cumming all over a black cock. Cum, baby, cum all over my cock!"

"No, I can't... no, I can't." Her hips jerked out of control and rocked back and forth, as she milked the disgusting man-cock. She was always the one who had to prolong intercourse yet this time her body belonged to the devil.

"Do you want some cum, baby. I'm going to fill your white cunt with cum... then we'll do it again."

Sharon was flabbergasted. Her untimely orgasm flourished and she couldn't stop the free-flowing juices, but another sexual encounter with Ken sounded far too dramatic. "Oh gawd, no, no, I can't. No more."

Ken pulled back and held for a brief moment, as the pressure built. Then he powered his hips at the thrashing buttocks and lifted the distraught woman off the floor. The first blast of cream erupted and then it was followed by a continuous flow of virile semen, as Ken climaxed in the womanly domain. He heard whimpers coming from the sweaty woman and they merely energized the sexual encounter.

Her back was arched and so was her neck, as Ken yanked on her hair. Her torso was trapped and allowed the maniac to fuck her anyway he wanted. It seemed her juices had no end and she kept coating the thick meat, making it easier for Ken to pump his hardened cock in and out of her ravaged cavity.

After the longest and most penetrating orgasm of her life, Sharon almost collapsed, but she remained upright. She was pinned against the wall and felt a never-ending pumping, as Ken used and abused her body. When the last spasm caused Ken to thrust forward and fully entrench his cock, Sharon imagined the horrible encounter might be over.

They both clung together and it took several seconds for each to regain a measure of control. "Baby, that was the best. Darlene was right, you're hot and horny. I've never had a wench cum so fast and long... baby, you're the best."

Sharon merely moaned and groaned. She would never admit to feeling a touch of regret when Ken slowly withdrew his stellar cock. All of a sudden he pushed her to her knees. "Suck it, baby. Suck my cock and get it nice and hard. I want to watch you cream all over my dick again... and again."

Sharon was shocked. By now her eyes were used to the darkness and she stared at the semi-hard cock that drooped in front of her blushing face. She would never understand how her dainty hand got up to Ken's crotch or how her fingers got wrapped around the big penis. Her hand sort of lifted the cock and aimed the head straight at her mouth. Sharon never intended on sucking, but all of a sudden a big hand grabbed her by the hair and shoved.

His fingers intertwined in the long curly hair and Ken forced Sharon's head forward, as he thrust his cock into her open mouth. She frantically tried to twist and turn her head, but Ken was too strong. "MMMuuuuu, mmmmmmmm," she moaned, as the cock filled her mouth.

"That's it, baby... suck. Suck!" Ken chuckled when he heard her cough and almost choke. "Get me hard, babe, so I can fuck you again."

Sharon shook her head and tried to let him know she wasn't happy. "Nnnnnnn... mmmmmmm."

"Are you going to cum all over my dick again... fuck, I can't believe you acted like a whore."

Sharon couldn't remember being more embarrassed. Her mind rushed back to when she was plastered up against the wall. Then her head filled with vivid visions of the most climatic orgasm of her life and her body going out of control with a big, black cock buried inside her precious inner being. The colorful and also dramatic images left nothing to the imagination.

Sharon felt her temples pulsating, as her fingers squeezed the thick hardon and she tried to prevent the cock from being rammed down her throat. The cock started throbbing like crazy and seemed even bigger than before. She contemplated whether it was possible to escape, but her train of thought was quickly interrupted, as Ken grabbed her by the arms.

She was on her feet and moving across the floor in a heartbeat. Sharon noticed the bed and then she was flat on her back with her legs spread wide. She watched the shadowy figure slither between her legs and grab her thighs, as Ken stood beside the bed and roughly yanked her across the sheets until her bum was perfectly placed at the edge of the bed.

Ken laughed and watched her squirm and twist madly trying to evade his attack. Even in the dim lighting he noticed the cleanly shaven pelvis and the hint of wet pussy. He pushed harder on the shapely thighs and spread them as wide as he could. Then he rolled and twisted his hips until his pecker rested directly on top of the bare pelvis. Ken listened to the whimpering and kept moving his hips so that his cock rolled back and forth across the shivering flesh.

Sharon arched her back and saw what Ken was doing. "Please, please don't. I can't, no more, I can't... please."

Ken let go of the thighs and grabbed his hardon with his right hand. "This time... wait. Let me give that gorgeous pussy some real cock before you go off," he whispered and skillfully moved his hips backwards. Ken swiped the head of his ramrod down through the wetness until he grazed the puckered asshole.

Sharon tried to shift her torso and move away from the black man, but her hips remained at the edge of the bed. Her legs were virtually useless, as they were splayed so wide, and it was easy for Ken to lift slightly and then thrust hard. The bulbous head of his ramrod spread the puffy labia and pierced her heart, as inches of hard steel entered her vagina.

Sharon had trouble breathing. She stared down at her crotch and even the dim lighting didn't hide the fact several inches of the black cock were buried inside of her. She wanted to yell or scream at Ken to stop and leave her alone, but all that came out were mumbled grunts and groans.

"Oh shit... yes, grind that sexy ass, baby, move it," Ken ordered.

"Gaaaawwww... gaaaawww."

"That's it, baby, fuck me... fuck me! Oh fuck baby, yes... yes!"

"No, no."

"Oh fuck, you're the best."

Sharon wondered what the hell the man was talking about, as she squirmed on the bouncing bed. "Naaaa... noooo."

The heat was intense and Ken rammed the entire length of his cock into the inferno. "Fuck, baby, you're the hottest... tightest piece of ass. Keep moving that pussy."

"Nooooo... naaaawwww."

"Christ yes, move your ass. Yes... yes!"

"No, no, no."

"Faster... faster... FASTER!"

Sharon cringed at the vile orders and felt like a cheap whore. She felt the cock moving in and out and every time Ken thrust, her body shuddered like crazy trying to keep up. "Stop, please... oh please, stop."

"Sweet fuck, grind that cunt... grind it, sweetheart!"

Her hips thrust and moved despite her resolve to remain motionless. "Ooooohhh, ooooohhh," she moaned.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes."

"No, no, no."

"You're the best."

"What? What?"

"Yes, keep moving... like that. Oh baby, keep shoving that sexy cunt at me. Do it, baby, do it!"

Sharon arched her back and couldn't understand what was happening, as her body went out of control. "Noooo, gaaawww."

Ken grabbed the top of the flared hips and held them steady as he rammed his throbbing cock to the hilt. "You're the best fuck. I'm ready... this time I'm ready, sweetheart," he said, as he slowly pumped his stellar ramrod in and out. "Oh Christ, you're the greatest... the greatest fuck."

The man's crude statement made her cringe, but she couldn't slow down her thrashing hips. It seemed she matched Ken's thrusts with perfect timing and enabled the intercourse to gain momentum. "What? No, no, I can't."

The heat was intense and so was the pressure on his cock. "Yes, yes, YES! Baby, you're doing it... fuck yes, yes! I'm cumming... I'm cumming!"

***

She must have passed out after the lengthy climax and was vaguely aware of Ken departing. Sharon opened her eyes at the sudden movement beside her on the bed and she noticed her friend smiling at her.

"Honey, oh honey, how was he? How was Kenny?" Darlene asked.

"Da, uuhh, uuhh," Sharon mumbled trying to make sense of what had happened.

"Love, this is only the beginning of our relationship," Darlene stated. "I think you know you're under our control after what has happened."

"What? No, I'm not doing anymore," Sharon pleaded.

"My love, you have to do what we say, or else," Darlene said and crinkled her brow in a questioning manner.

"Or else... or else?" Sharon was in a state of shock and realized her life was spinning out of control.

"You don't want your husband to find out. Your life will be ruined!" Darlene stared straight into the teary eyes.

"But you said," Sharon whispered. All of the air came out of her lungs, as she sighed. "Please, oh please," she moaned.

Darlene moved a little closer and an excited smile crossed her face when she whispered. "Your husband comes home on Friday so we'll give you a couple of days with him before having you over."

Sharon stared in disbelief. "What, no, I won't."

Her smile got bigger and Darlene stared straight at her shivering friend. "My love, I won't tell you again. If you want us to keep the secret, you'll do what we say."

***

The next days passed and Sharon got more apprehensive with every phone call or knock at the door. She knew Darlene was serious and that her friend would call, but when the phone rang, she didn't want to answer it. She simply picked up the receiver and held it to her ear.

"Darling, I hope you've enjoyed the past few days with hubby," Darlene said, as she listened to the heavy breathing coming from the other end of the phone.

Sharon shivered and finally found enough courage to respond. "Yes. Yes, it has been terrific and we've been very busy... are very busy."

"I know. I spoke to your husband this morning on his way out of town. He said he was going for a day and wouldn't be back until tomorrow afternoon," Darlene informed the shocked woman.

"Oh! Yes, he's going, but expects to be back right away."

"Look, it's three o'clock. We're having a quiet foursome this evening and are excited to have you over again. You probably want to get spruced up before coming over."

"No, I can't. I have plans and can't come over."

"Funny, that wasn't what your husband said."

"Huuhh."

"Yes, he said you had nothing on and would love the company."

Sharon gritted her teeth and decided she was going to put a stop once and for all to the woman's domination. It was impossible to do over the phone so she decided to confront Darlene before she could do any devious scheming. "I'll come over right now. We can have a tea and talk," she whispered.

Darlene was ecstatic. She hung up the phone and told her husband that the planned encounter would start early, as Sharon was on her way over. "I'll get everything going and you know what to do. Make sure he's over here right away and you guys keep out of the way until the right time," she said and gave Rob the biggest grin.

Sharon quickly arranged for the woman next door to look after her baby, as the woman insisted on looking after her daughter whenever she went out. She lived about ten minutes away and across the big park so it didn't take her long to get to Darlene's. Her heart pounded so hard and fast that she wasn't able to breathe when she rang the doorbell.

The door opened and she was met by the grinning face of her controlling friend. Sharon stepped into the house and was determined to take charge. "Darlene, I can't anymore. I have to put a stop to the sex... the intimidation and sex," she said, as the door closed behind her.

Her life changed in an instant. The hand came out of nowhere and the slap literally snapped her head to the side. "I don't allow my sluts to talk back to me," Darlene said and pushed the unsteady woman backwards. The next few minutes passed and felt like a lifetime, as all of her courage disappeared with a push, shove and some sips of alcohol.

Sharon would look back on the encounter with great dismay. She stumbled into the living room, being pushed by the overpowering Darlene. They merely mumbled at each other and suddenly a bottle of booze was handed to her, as they sat down on a big sofa. She was coaxed and encouraged to drink and without much trouble about half of her bottle was drank.

When her head started to swirl around in a slight daze, Sharon quickly decided to stop drinking. They chatted and then she worked up the nerve to protest. "Aaahhh, Darlene, we can't do anything. Before was a mistake. I shouldn't have... have been with Ken," she said and cringed when Darlene made a sudden move.

"My love, it's too late. You had sex with Ken; you had sex with Ken and creamed all over his big, black cock."

"No, yes, but you tricked me. It was a mistake."

"A fucking mistake that could ruin your reputation if you aren't a good little girl and do everything I tell you."

"Yes, no... I know, but I can't do anything else."

Darlene literally jumped on top of the stunned woman and pinned her in a corner of the sofa. She kissed Sharon on the lips before she could resist and put her hands on the flushed cheeks to make sure to restrain her victim. When the kiss broke, as quick as it started, it was apparent who was in-charge. "You're my little slut and will do anything I demand... or else!"

An escape was blocked and Darlene relished the whimpering from her captive. Sharon didn't know what to do, as she tried to reason with the woman. "Please, no more... we can't do anything. I want the affair to stop. It has to stop."

Darlene was encouraged, as she lay on top of the trembling torso, and she glared straight into the glazed eyes. "I have everything planned out. You can't resist or your life will be ruined. I'm sure you understand that much," she whispered, as the grin on her face was stern and very animated.

When the realization hit, Sharon felt her stomach heave with great despair. "Please, oh please, let me go."

"First you're going to service all three of us. Then you're going to get serviced by everyone."

Sharon tried to catch her breath and control her heartbeat. "Huuhh, whaaaa... whaaat," she moaned.

The woman moved so fast that Sharon didn't have a chance to evade another sudden kiss. It was furious, as Darlene's tongue was instantly inside her mouth and bashing her own. Again the kiss was over in a flash. Darlene reached behind and grabbed a handful of hair and yanked until she could see into the teary eyes. "First you're going to perform cunnilingus on me; then you're going to suck Robbie's cock and then you're going to suck Kenny's cock!"

Sharon gasped for air, as she pleaded. "Oh please... please noooo."

The smile on Darlene's face was wide and dramatic. "After that, I'm going to give you the finger-fucking and tonguing of your life."

"Oh gawd, no, no," Sharon pleaded, as she felt the woman's free hand reach between her legs. Any escape seemed to be blocked by Darlene, as she pinned her on the sofa. "Please... please don't touch me."

Darlene jerked the hair and kept staring into the bright eyes. "Then Rob is going to make you his slut. You're going to cum all over his cock... or else!" Her molestation was crude and vulgar, as she cupped the shivering pelvis and knew precisely where to press hard with her middle finger. "I'm going to watch you cum all over Robbie's cock!"

The threat sounded real and Sharon shivered in not only dismay, but fear. "Geez, no, no. I can't... never!"

Darlene knew exactly where the slit was and she rubbed her middle finger over the denim material, pressing hard on the core of Sharon's crotch. "Yes, my love. After Ken watches all of it happen, he's going to be so fucking horny that he can't wait. Do you remember last time?" Darlene grinned and faked a slap, which caused Sharon to cringe and turn a little to one side.

Sharon pressed her thighs together, but it didn't stop the molestation. All of a sudden Darlene shifted to the side and lay beside her, but still keeping a firm hold of her hair. When a hand started caressing her body, Sharon remained motionless and stared straight ahead. She felt the hot breath wash across her cheek and tried to remain calm. "We can't... I have to go, please, I have to go," she whispered.

Darlene shoved her hand up the front of the heaving chest and cupped a luscious boob. She rolled the bra cup upwards and brazenly grabbed a nipple with her fingertips, as she forced Sharon hard against the back of the sofa and put her mouth directly beside an ear. "My love, you're not going anywhere. Your husband is gone and we have the whole evening free," she replied and licked Sharon's ear in a taunting fashion. "I know you have the next-door lady looking after your baby. We're going to call her and let her know you're going to be very, very late."

Sharon hesitated, but reacted once her hair was pulled. Darlene grabbed a phone, which was conveniently nearby and shoved it in Sharon's face. "PHONE... or everyone will know you cheated on your husband and had sex with a Blackman."

Sharon could barely hold onto the phone, as she informed her babysitter that she wouldn't be home anytime soon. Things got out of control in a hurry. Darlene put both hands to work in loosening and stripping clothes and it was like two horny teenagers in the backseat of a car. One was overly horny and the other was putting up the fight of their life trying to fend off the attacker.

Darlene quickly had Sharon's top off and her pants undone and gaping open. Every time Sharon resisted or grabbed for her roaming hands, Darlene skillfully evaded the protest. Then in no time, Darlene practically ripped her own clothes off to leave herself naked and shivering with excitement.

Sharon wanted to escape and she regretted the decision to confront the controlling woman. She watched the brazenly naked woman move in front of her and decided it was now or never. She twisted her shoulders, as if she was going to run, and then she felt pain. Darlene grabbed an arm and rolled Sharon over onto her stomach. She twisted the arm and jerked it up as high as it would go and then rolled on top of her captive. "Let's get those clothes off. I want you buck-naked when you eat my pussy," Darlene whispered and grabbed a handful of hair to ensure Sharon didn't get away.

The weight on her back was paralyzing and made it hard to breathe so Sharon gasped for air. She felt totally helpless and arched her back for one last protest. "Darlene, please... please don't. You're hurting me," she moaned.

Darlene pinned the timid woman on the sofa and she was determined to demonstrate who was in control. She let go of the arm and hair and literally ripped off Sharon's bra. Then she slumped over and leaned on top of the bare back, as her hands slithered under the heaving chest. "Oh, my love, you have the nicest tits," she stated and grabbed both boobs. "I wish I had nipples as big and hard as you."

Sharon tried to protest, but it was futile. She was face down on the sofa and then she heard sounds of intruders. There was hustling and bustling all around her and she felt someone grab the waistband of her loosened pants. She sucked in as much air as she could, as fear took over, and then she felt cool air all over her lower extremities.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,291 Followers