Seduction of a Young Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers

Naked as the day she was born and more embarrassed than at any time in her life, Sharon tried to squirm. She recognized Rob and Ken and they worked together on Darlene's cleaver plan. In less than ten seconds, Sharon found herself on her hands and knees and her face buried in the wettest crotch. The aroma was definitely female and Darlene had a firm grip of hair with both hands to hold the rolling head entrenched between her splayed thighs.

Sharon didn't know what to do next. Her mouth was pressed against the puffy labia and she felt the leaking juices coat her lips and cheeks. When the swollen lips spread, she automatically opened her mouth and sucked on the enlarged clitoris. Sharon heard a squeal and then her tongue was rolling the clit around and around inside her mouth.

The squeals got louder when her teeth closed around the clitty and Sharon started nibbling, using her imagination as to what the woman would like. Her ass was raised and in the air, which was far too enticing for the two male bystanders. Rob slapped the bare cheeks and then he rubbed his fingers up and down the gorgeous pussy-lips. His finger sneaked into the wetness and caused a muffled moan of protest that he found exciting.

Sharon tried to utter sounds to indicate she didn't like what Rob was doing, but the man merely slipped his fingers into the wetness and pinched the glistening gem. When her hips jerked and rotated trying to evade the molestation, Rob grinned and squeezed. He rolled the clit around and around and made sure the bud was pulled completely out of the soaked hideaway.

She was so focused on what Rob was doing that Sharon was surprised when Darlene's body went out of control. The clitty remained inside her mouth and her tongue toyed with the gem until the damn burst. She tried to hold onto the thrashing hips so they wouldn't slam into her face and held on until the bouncing hips slowly subsided.

The plan was completely explained well before the encounter so Rob knew what to do. He watched his wife climax and relished her having cunnilingus with another woman. When the orgasm was barely over, he pulled the exhausted Sharon off the sofa and forced her to kneel directly in front of him. He left no doubt as to what was required, as he fisted his hard cock and pointed it right at her.

There was no escape and Sharon was quickly sucking cock and trying to stop Rob from ramming it down her throat. She wasn't one who liked giving blowjobs, but likes or dislikes didn't matter in the encounter, as she was merely trying to survive. Rob's coaxing and persuasion told her what to do and she performed an admiral blowjob despite not wanting to act in such a shameless manner.

The hot searing lava blasted into her mouth and it was a struggle to swallow or let the semen leak out of her mouth. She no sooner wiped the excess off her chin and face when Ken rolled around her torso and kneeled beside her. The two men acted together and in no time forced her to put both hands on the stellar black penis, while Ken rammed the head into her tightly closed lips.

Her mouth opened despite a resolve to end the awful encounter. The bulbous head was inside her mouth and she used her tongue to stop the man from thrusting his ramrod into her throat. Sharon tightened her grip around the throbbing pecker and the shaft was like a piston moving back and forth, as Ken pumped his hips in a fucking fashion.

Ken wanted to get it over with quickly so the raunchy affair could move into the next stage. He used all of his will to get fully aroused so he could blow his load into the waiting mouth. When Ken was ready, he brushed Sharon's hands away and grabbed his cock with one hand and the hair on the back of her head with the other.

Ken felt cum fill his guts and then he milked the extended shaft so the hot semen shot into the gapping mouth. He fucked her face and the cum shot everywhere, as the orgasm went on and on until there were globs all over Sharon's face, neck and bare boobs. When he milked the last ounce of cum out of his belly, Ken rubbed his hardon all over both flushed cheeks.

Sharon was on her feet before she could resist. All three worked together and quickly had her spread out on the oversized sofa. She hastily rubbed most of the cum off and did her best to rid herself of the slimy residue. In a flash, she was flat on her back with Rob pinning one leg on top of the sofa-back and Ken had the other draped over the edge of the sofa with her foot resting on the floor. When Sharon glanced down her heaving tummy, her eyes almost burst out of her head.

Darlene was on her stomach and it was very obvious what the woman was going to do. Sharon flinched wildly when the fingers grazed the insides of her bare thighs and then her heart stopped. She felt the fingers grab her swollen pussy-lips and Darlene devoured the exposed clitoris with one gulp. Her hips started twisting and turning in a futile attempt to get away, but then the teeth closed on the throbbing clitty.

Sharon closed her eyes and tried to endure the wild cunnilingus. She was always a slave to the desire caused by someone touching her most sensitive button and this was no different. Sharon felt the tongue bashing the bud around and around in the hot saliva, as the skilled Darlene performed an expert tongue lashing. "Holy shit, look at that," Rob whispered, as he watched his wife bring the distraught mother to the brink.

"Fuck, I don't think this is going to last long," Ken replied and noticed the shapely hips gyrate wildly back and forth.

Rob stared in awe, as his wife began a skilled finger-fucking. He noticed how Darlene never let go of the tender clitty and watched her shift her chin out of the way so she could pump her finger in and out of the soaked hole. "Oh baby, you're in control. You've got our sweet mother hanging on for dear life. Do it... babe, do it to her," he whispered directly into Sharon's ear.

"Naaaa, naaaa."

"Yes, do it, babe, do it."

Sharon realized her hips were out of control. "No... naaaawwww."

"Fuck yes, do it, babe."

"Holy shit... she's cumming... she cumming!"

"Yes, look at her go. Fuck'er babe... fuck her... eat her."

Sharon felt more embarrassed than at any time in her life. Her body belonged to the devil and she experienced an orgasm from hell. On and on it went until her body was covered with sweat and every muscle seemed to be exhausted. When she realized the climax was over, it was too late to stop the horny husband.

Rob was naked and jumped into the saddle without hesitation. He shoved his wife out of the way and rammed his hips between the widely splayed legs. His aim was perfect and in one ravaging thrust his cock was buried inside the burning inferno. Rob showed no mercy and didn't stop until his balls banged against the defenseless asshole.

Darlene had waited weeks for the precise moment. She and Rob had discussed and talked about him having intercourse with the sexy mother. Suddenly it was happening. "Oh honey, he's inside. Rob's cock is inside you," she whispered and hugged the twisting head. "My love, Rob's finally fucking you."

"No, no, please stop," Sharon begged, but felt the man pump his hips up and down at a rapid pace.

"Honey, you're going to show mommy how much you love having sex... getting fucked by Rob," Darlene said and put her hands on Sharon's flushed cheeks. She rolled the head back and forth and then stared into the teary eyes, leaving no doubt who was in-charge. "You'll cum... OR ELSE!"

Sharon stared straight into the dark eyes. "No, no, I can't. I can't," she pleaded.

"Don't worry, my love. This is all recorded and if you don't obey, I'll show the video to your husband... to your parents... to your friends."

"But, but I can't. I did already... I can't again."

Darlene jerked the head back and forth. "You'll cum... or else!"

Sharon never had to hurry or force an orgasm and many times she faked one with her husband so she could make him happy. She shrugged and vowed to fake one again just to satisfy the woman's demands. "Ooohhh, yeeesss, yes, yes," she moaned and tried to put an agonizing frown on her face. "Yes, yes."

Rob grabbed the flared hips and plowed his ramrod into the inferno. He slowly withdrew his cock until only the head was inside and then he thrust again and again, relishing the raunchy intercourse. Darlene grinned and shifted her hands to grab the tangled hair. "Nice try, my love. If I don't see the real thing... see my love having an orgasm, I'll show her husband what a slut she is," she whispered in the distraught woman's ear, as she yanked on the hair. "Move that pretty ass."

Sharon didn't know what else to do so she started pumping her hips up and down, matching Rob's tempo. She stared into the paralyzing eyes and noticed the stern request. A severe tremor shot through her belly and then her body sort of shuddered. "Oh gawd, no... no, I can't," she declared and tried to hold still. "What, I can't."

"Good girl."

"Whaaaaa?"

"Good girl. Keep moving your horny pussy."

"Whaaaa, geeeez, oh geez."

The shapely hips jerked a few times and then vibrated like crazy. "Yes, keep moving. Do it!"

"Oh jeesus, ooooh."

"Yes, you're doing it. Cumming all over Rob's hard cock," Darlene stated, as she noticed the sweaty body going out of control.

The only thing on her mind was faking it. Sharon felt her hips thrusting wildly so she gave the woman what she wanted. "Oh... oh, yes, yes, I can feel him," she moaned.

"Holy crap, I didn't think you'd climax. You're doing it and Rob is going to fill you with cum," Darlene said and playfully slapped both of the flushed cheeks. "You're the bestest slut."

She fooled the woman, Sharon reasoned, as her body seemed to float in every direction. "Yes, yes, yes," she whispered, as the most powerful spasm rocked her confidence. Then her hips remained thrust high in the air and she tried to remain motionless, but the convulsions kept erupting deep in her epicentre. "What... whaaa."

"Fuck baby, fuck!"

Sharon glanced upward and straight at the menacing man who was in the midst of a demeaning orgasm. "Oh no, no, I can't."

"Move that luscious ass, sweetheart. Move it!"

She didn't mean to move, but she matched Rob's powerful thrusts. "Oh geeezus... oh geez."

Darlene jerked the hair and slapped the burning cheeks. "Yes, you're Rob's little slut. Fuck baby, fuck."

Sharon squeezed as hard as she could, but the juices leaked out of her heated chamber. "Oh why, no, it isn't right." When her guts exploded, Sharon felt the last shred of decency disappear.

Darlene nibbled on the ear and whispered at the same time. "You're the best little tramp and next we're going to watch you cum all over a big black cock."

Sharon heard the drastic statement and it destroyed any hope of a salvation. Her body rock up and down in perfect rhythm with Rob's and the climaxes seemed to last forever. "No, no more, please, no more," she pleaded, but knew Ken was next.

Everyone was totally engrossed with the dramatic encounter and the affair progressed without thought or remorse. Rob reluctantly withdrew his dwindling penis and helped his wife position the mother for the next encounter. The couple quickly rolled Sharon off the sofa and positioned on her hands and knees in the perfect doggie pose. Darlene cradled Sharon's head and taunted the woman by licking her face and nibbling the lobe of her ear. "Do you remember last time? Last time when you were Kenny's little slut?" she asked.

Sharon quivered and remained silent. Suddenly she felt movement behind her and then big, strong fingers dug into the flesh of her hips. When something poked her in the crotch, she was forced to cry out. "No, no, stop... stop!"

Ken jabbed the puffy pussy-lips and then slowly rubbed the head of his pecker up and down through the vast wetness. Sharon tried to rock forward, but her torso was pinned between the married couple. "You remember, don't you? I loved hearing how you had sex with Ken and he told us how you actually climaxed all over his cock," Darlene whispered. "You couldn't wait."

Sharon prayed for strength, but it would take more than that to escape. "Please don't, please don't."

Darlene watched the pretty face and when the eyes bulged, she knew what happened. "Oh dear, what is it? What happened?"

Ken hit the mark and inserted inches of rock-hard cock despite the rapid twisting and turning. "I've dreamed of this ever since the last time you creamed. I can't get that sexy body out of my head," he said and tightened his grip around the slim waist, as the heat intensified. "Oh baby... oh sweetheart!"

"My little puppy dog is getting fucked. Ken looks great humping his little doggie," Darlene whispered and kissed Sharon on the cheek. The look of despair and desperation was priceless. "Should we take a picture to send to hubby?"

The thought of a picture was unbearable. "Nooo... please no."

Ken squeezed the waist and started slowly pumping his rod in and out until the shaft was fully lubricated. He grunted with each thrust and added to the raunchy affair. "Huuuggg... huuuggg... huuuggg!"

Bright lights went off and Sharon didn't know if it was from a camera or actual lights flashing in her head. "Noooo... naaaawwww."

"My love, Kenny looks like he is all the way inside your hot belly. Does it feel good?"

"Noooo... noooo."

"Oh lord... he's fucking you," Darlene whispered and stared straight into the bewildered eyes. "He's fucking you!"

"Oh baby, oh baby, you're the best," Ken moaned and started pumping like a wildman. He knew his stamina would last forever after the previous blowjob and he slammed his cock to the hilt with each thrust, purposely pausing at the deepest penetration. The momentum was perfect, as he rocked Sharon back and forth on her knees.

Darlene playfully slapped the flushed cheeks and glared at the distraught woman. "You're going to do it... aren't you?"

"No, no... no!"

"We get to watch you this time. Kenny told us how you climaxed all over his big rod."

"Oh please, no."

"Are you going to disobey? Do I have to get mad and tell everyone that little Sharon is a real slut?"

"No, no, you can't."

"Are you going to obey? Are you getting close?"

"No, yes, oh gawd, oh gawd," Sharon begged and noticed the stern expression on the woman's face.

"Jeessuuss, keep moving. Keep moving your beautiful ass just like that!"

"What? No, no."

Ken felt the telltale signs, as the tight pussy milked his ramrod. "Oh shit, she's ready... she's fucking ready."

"No, no. Stop, stop!"

Darlene stared in disbelief when the hips started gyrating and pushing backwards. "Yes, yes... YES!"

Sharon felt some tiny spasms and suddenly her stomach went into severe convulsions. "What? What?" Her body wouldn't stop and she rocked back and forth, as each of Ken's trusts embedded his cock inside her deepest being.

Rob moved up against the heated couple. "Fuck, I love when the bitch goes crazy. She's fucking the black rod like a whore," he stated, as he playfully slapped the bare ass cheeks when Ken moved backwards.

Her body jerked sporadically; then held perfectly still for a second or two and this happened several times before going out of control. Sharon had to lower her head because she couldn't look at the woman who had the biggest grin on her face. The strong fingers tightened around her waist and her hips were rocked back and forth in rhythm with Ken's pumping.

"Yes, yes, I knew she'd cum all over Ken's cock. I knew it... I knew it!"

Nothing made sense and Sharon fell victim to the untamed passion. "Gaaakkk... gaaakkk," she moaned, as she tried to regain a measure of control. All of a sudden she felt a tremendous swelling in her deepest being and then the searing lava erupted like a volcano. Each time Ken rammed his cock to the hilt, he blasted cum into her womanly domain.

Nothing else mattered and the desire quickly turned to lust. Sharon knew she'd regret it, but her body belonged to the madman. She met Ken's demands with some of her own and willingly creamed all over the pulsating cock. Still rocking back and forth on her hands and knees like a faithful doggie, Sharon would never admit it was the most explosive orgasm of her life. The intense convulsions didn't stop until all of the cum was emptied out of her lust-filled belly.

***

Sharon tried to not think or let her mind comprehend what was happening, as she turned into a ragdoll. She lost count of the sexual encounters that carried on through the evening. Probably the most disturbing part was how she reacted each time one of the threesome took charge of her abused body. At first she thought that it was impossible to achieve multiple orgasms after climaxing with each of the partners.

Sharon was proven wrong again and again when an orgasm was ripped from her body with each sexual encounter. A strange numbness enabled her to endure the numerous molestations and it was almost midnight when the last one occurred. She was lying in bed tightly embraced in Darlene's loving arms and her eyes were closed, as she tried to sleep.

The session started innocently. Drowsy and exhausted, Sharon didn't resist when Ken slowly moved until he lay directly behind her backside and hugged both her and Darlene. With the two women face to face and hugging each other, Ken took charge. He snuggled up against the warm body and ignored Sharon's pithy attempts to keep him away.

Sharon felt Darlene's embrace tighten and it was impossible to twist or move away, which left her at the mercy of Ken. Much to her horror, she felt his rejuvenated hardon slip into the tight crack at the top of her thighs and deftly slither along the puffy pussy-lips. Sharon took a deep breath and gasped when her labia spread so that the hardened cock slipped into the vast wetness.

Ken slowly moved his hips back and forth, causing his hardon to sink deeper into the slippery crevice. Each time he pushed forward, the head of his cock hit the hole and caught briefly before springing forward to fully caress the entire pussy slit. It quickly turned into a game. Ken would hit the honey-hole and threaten to enter, but then Sharon moved her hips so that the head slipped out and crushed the tender clitoris.

Sharon felt like she was winning. She escaped Ken's penetration and then her top leg was lifted by Darlene and shifted over top of her own legs. Sharon felt totally vulnerable, as her thighs were spread and her crotch was fully exposed to Ken's attack. She lifted her head and turned around to plead with the man. "Ken! Ken, please."

"One more time. I want to watch you cream one more time," he whispered.

"No, please stop. Stooooooop!"

Ken deftly jammed his ramrod into her heated cavity just to prove who was in-charge. Then he quickly pulled out and rubbed the clitty a few times. Ken repeated the molestation and each time he chuckled at Sharon's futile attempts to stop him. "That's it. Shove your sweet pussy back at me."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, like that. Just like that."

"No, I'm not moving."

Ken thrust with all his might and fully embedded his hardened cock. "I'll never get tired of fucking your hot... tight... delicious pussy."

Suddenly Sharon couldn't move and she felt something ominous and threatening. Darlene's skilled fingers had dipped into her crotch and the woman had a firm grip on the exposed clitoris. Sharon felt her clitty yanked out of the swollen pussy-lips and the bud was being twirled around furiously by Darlene's fingertips. Her back arched, but she couldn't get away from either the embedded cock or the fingers.

Darlene leaned forward and put her lips next to the Sharon's ear. "My love, we get to watch you again. I love watching you cum all over Ken's cock," she whispered and kissed the side of Sharon's rosy cheek.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers