Seduction of a Young Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers

Sharon merely moaned and tried to shake her head. "Uuuggghhh... nnnaaaggghhh." Her clit felt like it had grown immensely and the fingers kept squeezing and twirling.

"Yes, yes, oh baby, yes."

"Nooohhh... nooohhh."

Ken pumped like there was no tomorrow. Each time he pulled back, he paused before ramming his hips at the bare backside. When the head of his cock pierced the most inner being, he paused again to relish the intense heat. "Jesus Christ, she's so fucking hot," he moaned, but never stopped his deliberate pumping.

"Oh baby, your cunt is so juicy. I can feel the cum," Darlene said and squeezed even harder. "I feel your ass moving."

Sharon tried her best to remain perfectly still and endure the awful intercourse. She closed her eyes and put her bottom lip between her teeth. Suddenly her lip was on fire and she wondered why, as she was positive there was the taste of blood.

"Yes, do it... do it!"

"What? Whaaaaaaa?"

"Yes, my love, become Ken's little slut again."

"What? What?" The convulsions expanded inside her belly and Sharon couldn't stop the violent quivering taking control of her entire body.

"Holy shit, yes, yes honey... yes honey."

When the hips jerked and went into severe gyrations, Darlene yanked the beaten morsel out of the wetness. "I knew you would, my love," she whispered.

Sharon realized she had surrendered her soul to the she-devil. Her body was thrashing out of control between a controlling woman and captivating man. She jerked each time the cock pierced her heart and quivered when the woman taunted her. "Huuuggghhh, haaawww."

"Your clit is remarkable," Darlene whispered, as she squeezed, twisted and molested the throbbing bud.

"Baby, oh baby, wait... wait for me," Ken moaned and his body stiffened before going out of control.

Sharon regretted another premature orgasm, but it was too late. The juices flowed freely despite her resolve and she met Ken's thrusts with backward ones of her own. Seconds turned into minutes and eventually everyone collapsed in a big huddle with arms and legs going in every direction.

When Sharon finally opened one eye to look around, she was alone on the bed. Thankful for the calm and peacefulness, she slowly got up and searched for her clothes. She found her watch sitting on a nightstand and glanced at it. 'Whew, what will Diane think? At least Dan won't be home for a few hours,' she thought, as she quickly got dressed. First she would have to face her babysitter and then her husband. 'Dear God, what have I done?'

THE END

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers