Senior Week Ch. 05: Direct Hits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a teasing flick of her long, dark hair, she slid her thumbs under the waistband of her bathing suit bottom and dropped it to the floor. As she moved to step out of it, she turned away from Tyler and bent over stiffly at the waist. She could almost feel his dick pulse as he took in the view she was sure he was more than enjoying.

Rebecca's ass was her favorite feature and she loved the lustful reactions she got when she revealed it completely. It was full and curvy but still solidly firm. She'd spent many painful hours in the gym doing the types of exercises that a lot of girls shied away from. But she knew what she'd been gifted with and she'd be damned if she didn't treat it with due respect.

She also knew the view she was offering had to be driving Tyler wild. Not only of her ass, but a clear, unimpeded pathway to her pussy. She trembled as she suddenly imagined him sliding into her forcefully from behind. She had no idea how everything was going to shake out but if this little romp ended without her getting a chance to feel that big, beautiful dick inside her, she was going to be sorely disappointed.

As Rebecca finally stood back up and turned around, Rachel moved in closer to her friend. Their naked bodies touched as they sidled up together and each girl felt the same dangerous spark that accompanied such moments. Rachel slid her arm behind Rebecca's back and rested her hand gently onto her hip. The touch sent a shiver up Rebecca's spine and she grinned nervously, before breaking the tension with a silly laugh. The girls moved their gazes off each other and widened their eyes as they turned their attention to Tyler.

Staring back at both girls lustfully, Tyler swallowed as his own hand twitched nervously on his shaft. He was painfully erect now and the tension in his face clearly expressed his itching desire to dive right in and get things started. But he still didn't quite know what Rachel had meant by allowing the girls a chance to "catch up." As he began to rub himself gently, he finally got his answer.

The image of Tyler touching himself held the girls in a frozen stare for a moment, but they quickly snapped out of it and prepared to move forward. Pushing away all final nerves, they each climbed onto the futon and kneeled facing each other. Giving Tyler one last seductive sideways look, they brought their hands to each other's bodies and leaned in.

Their lips touched and in short order their mouths opened to engage passionately in their kiss. Unlike the first time at the dorm when they had taken timid baby-steps, the girls moved quickly to turn up the heat. Fueled by the explicit experience they now had with each other, they made out eagerly, like they were kissing their first crushes in the back of a darkened theater.

Their bodies pushed in closer and they each moaned as their breasts rubbed coarsely and made firm contact. The soft warmth they felt was electric, and before, long, Rebecca couldn't resist bringing her hands up as well.

Rachel whimpered as her friend's fingers sunk deeply into the soft, forgiving flesh of her breasts. She felt Rebecca caress her smoothly, cupping and kneading her with more enthusiastic force than she had initially expected. In return, she slid her hands down past her friend's shoulders and over the sloping valley of her lower back. As her grip reached Rebecca's ass, she squeezed in tightly, pulling her in more closely to her body. The motion pushed their faces even tighter and Rachel whimpered again through the swirling strength of their kiss.

Rebecca was warming up quickly but Rachel was already there. She'd been thinking about this moment since the shower incident had ended before she'd been able to get to her finish line. While the other girls had napped that afternoon, Rachel had fantasized fitfully for hours. And her arousal had only grown more intense since she'd formed her plan at the party the previous night. She'd had a restless sleep as she'd dreamt of what the morning would bring. She'd thought about how she'd sucked Tyler's dick at the party and how hard it had been to stop herself short. She couldn't wait for him. And she couldn't wait for Rebecca. And now, they were both here.

The swirling thoughts shot a physical surge of energy through her body and Rachel suddenly pushed her weight firmly into Rebecca. The force of the movement knocked the girls off balance and they fell clumsily onto the mattress, side by side. A quick giggle interrupted their intensity but Rachel acted quickly to dive right back in.

She rolled Rebecca onto her back and brought her lips up to resume kissing her once again. Running one hand playfully through her friend's dark hair, she brought the other to the softness of her chest. Rebecca sighed pleasurably as Rachel began to gently caress her firm breasts and run her thumb teasingly over her nipples. Finally unable to help herself, Rachel pulled away from the heavenly grip and began to trace her fingers slowly down her friend's stomach and past her waist. Rebecca's eyes popped open at the feeling and she breathed Rachel's kiss in harshly.

Rachel wasted no further time. Rebecca's legs were bowed and her knees hung lazily away from each other. Her feet faced the corner of the futon Tyler was standing by, so knowing how exciting the view for him would be, Rachel brought her fingers to Rebecca's pussy and began rubbing tender circles around.

Rachel grinned to the sounds of Rebecca's muffled moans as she swirled her fingers teasingly. She ran her touch gently over her clit, forcing her own excitement to soar as her friend's growing arousal left tangible evidence on the tips of her fingers. The warm wetness was familiar but also more pronounced than it had been in the shower. She could feel Rebecca's body quaking, and sensing that she was sufficiently warmed up, she inhaled sharply through her nose and slipped her way gently inside.

Rebecca pulled away from the kiss and exhaled audibly as the sensations ripped through her. She bit down hard on her lip as Rachel's fingers swirled inside her with the same surprising skill that she'd felt in the shower. Swallowing through the pleasure, she brought her gaze up and shivered again as she saw Tyler intently watching the scene with hunger in his eyes. He was still rubbing himself slowly and he looked like he was in a trance.

Tyler was in a trance. He had assumed that "catching up" had meant the girls might touch each other timidly or maybe kiss a little bit. He had almost lost it when they had begun making out intensely and groping each other's bodies with full on lust. And when Rachel had brought her hand down between Rebecca's legs he'd had to squeeze his dick painfully to keep in control.

He could believe what he was seeing and part of him could've simply watched it all morning long. But he didn't want to be a spectator anymore. He wanted to get in. He wanted Rachel's melting mouth and the soft perfection of her body. He wanted to push Rebecca's face down into the mattress and fuck her from behind with her perfect ass arched high up towards him. He wanted anything. And everything. And he wanted it now.

Tyler cleared his throat roughly and brought a knee to the mattress. It was clear that the girls were lost in their own interaction so he knew a few interrupting words wouldn't get the job done. He'd have to act. He'd have to insert himself. If he wanted a place in the action, he needed to fight for one. Simple as that.

After a quick scan of the situation, Tyler chose his path. From his perspective, Rebecca laid sprawled out on her back to the right of Rachel, who had rolled up slightly onto her side as her right hand stretched across Rebecca's body and worked intensely between her legs. Watching their incredible bodies shake and pulse with trembling pleasure for a moment longer, Tyler leaned in and made his move.

Without disturbing her from her work, Tyler gripped Rachel by her hips and slid her more fully onto her back. As she hazily began to glance down and register his presence, Tyler moved his hands down her thighs and spread her legs apart. His dick pulsed as he scanned the open view of Rachel's explicit nakedness. He grinned at her slyly and she shot him a wild smile in return. But his head had already dropped down.

Rachel squealed and almost pulled her hand away from Rebecca as Tyler's tongue sent a pleasurable wave across her senses. She was already wildly aroused and ready and the warm wetness of his touch between her thighs shot a sizzling jolt through her body. Tyler had gone down on her plenty of times when they had dated, but it had been a long, long time she'd felt his touch like that. He was a pretty good at it (although not as good as Rachel at her respective job) and her deep, physical attraction to him had always only made it better.

She squealed again as his tongue probed deeper into her pussy and curled upwards. Her breaths came fast and she suddenly knew she couldn't balance everything at once. She let her fingers slide out of Rebecca and she brought both hands to her forehead. Without having to worry about her friend anymore, she bowed her legs out wider and more fully accepted the generous efforts of her handsome ex. As he continued to lick lavishly away, she shut her eyes tight and concentrated only on the pleasure.

Rebecca's heart pounded as she stared up at the ceiling and caught her breath. She'd been so lost in the exquisite ecstasy of Rachel's touch that she'd barely even registered Tyler's approach and debut into the action. It had been Rachel's first pleasurable squeal that had caught her attention and she'd shivered as she'd watched Tyler's head bob swiftly between her friend's thighs.

But now that Rachel had pulled back, all she felt was an itchy void. Her engine had been revving hard and her body ached for another stimulus. Not wanting to interrupt her friend's pleasure, but wanting to be a third wheel even less, she finally sprang into action. Just like Tyler had correctly surmised, if someone wanted a spot in this triangle, they would need to take it.

Rebecca reached down and playfully tussled Tyler's hair to get his attention. He brought his face up and smiled at her with an open mouth, his tongue still resting on his lower lip. She flashed her eyes at him and raised her chin, indicating for him to come closer. Tyler shot Rachel a quick look and grinned at her glazed over expression. He'd done his part to warm her up. It was time to move things along.

Rising up onto his knees, Tyler shifted his weight and scooted quickly between the girls. As they adjusted their bodies to make room for him, he twisted around and let himself fall heavily onto his back. His dick was rock hard and pointing straight up and he smiled brightly at the sets of dancing eyes on either side of him.

Everyone exchanged silly grins and Tyler extended his strong arms behind each girl, pulling them in together as if they were sharing a group hug. The girls traded playful eyebrows before they both moved in, each acting independently of the other. Unlike the dorms where they'd been careful to slowly coordinate their actions, this new session seemed more like a chaotic free-for-all. Everyone was free to go where they wanted and they each knew that things would all work out somehow.

Rebecca moved first. She had enjoyed her quick kiss with Tyler during their vodka exchange and she wanted a little more. She pressed her full lips against his and thrust her tongue into his mouth. He received her kiss openly and snaked his tongue back around hers. Rebecca sighed into him as their tongues danced wildly around each other's, like they were two drunken strangers grinding it out on the dance floor at last call.

Tyler was a good kisser and Rebecca found herself very much impressed. They were both rough and passionate and their combined motions swirled in sync. When she'd first kissed him earlier, he'd tasted like the flavored vodka she'd passed into his mouth. But now, the taste was different. There was a hint of something foreign that she couldn't quite place. Rebecca's eyes shot open and a tremor pulsed between her legs. She hadn't even thought of what Tyler had just been doing prior to their kissing. Where his tongue had been. Was that what she was tasting? Rebecca moaned at the thought. Rachel.

To the side of the ongoing action, Rachel looked on with a lustful grin. As soon as she'd seen Rebecca move in for Tyler's face, she'd known exactly where she'd be going, too. Her eyes flicked downward towards the unoccupied and happily twitching target between Tyler's legs. She licked her lips. The appetizer she'd gotten the night before had certainly left her hunger unsatisfied.

With no wasted movement, Rachel twisted her body downward and wrapped her fingers coolly around Tyler's cock. She smiled involuntarily as she felt the heat of his flesh pulse against her palm. She ran her grip smoothly up and down his shaft as she flipped her hair behind her shoulder and licked her lips. With a final deep breath, she leaned in and took him fully into her mouth.

The familiar sensation she'd felt the night before rushed back through her senses as she closed her lips snuggly around him and sucked him in deep. Her jaw stretched wide and she flicked her tongue playfully under his shaft. It was funny to her how she'd barely even communicated with him the entire year she'd been at Pine Valley up until that prom weekend. And now, in the span of a month, she'd had his dick in her mouth three times. It felt a little dirty and she loved it.

As she moved her mouth up and down his shaft with a series of long, slow, forceful sucks, she whimpered gently and concentrated on her technique. Her hair dangled around her face, creating what felt like a little private room for her to work. She wasn't sure if she should go all out or simply tease him gently while she waited for the next shift in the threesome to occur. Her thoughts swirled back to that morning after prom and the violence with which she'd pleasured him. The things he'd asked her to do...

An exciting shiver creaked through her bones as she thought about it. She wouldn't be doing that again, would she? She moaned gently and continued to bob her head over him to an easy, graceful pace. Maybe she would, actually. She was pretty worked up. She decided it would all just depend on where things went.

As the dirty thoughts continued to raise her pulse, Rachel suddenly felt contact on the side of her head. She swept the hair from in front of her face and shifted her eyes up to see Rebecca smiling at her from just inches away. Her closeness took Rachel by surprise but the shock quickly faded into excitement. She released Tyler from her soft lips and leaned up further, her heavy breasts swaying gently in time. She grinned at her friend while she continued to playfully work Tyler's dick between her fingers. Rebecca glanced down at the motion and spoke.

"Planning on sharing?"

Rachel bit her lip and smiled. She adjusted her body and slid to the side a bit, giving her friend better access to Tyler's open lap. Rebecca had reversed her positioning and was kneeling over on her hands and knees, her feet back up near the pillows and Tyler's head. She brought a hand out and gripped Tyler's glistening shaft right above were Rachel was holding him. The girls began to stroke him together, a bit awkwardly at first, until they settled into a smooth, joint-rhythm.

Wanting to go further, Rebecca finally removed her grip and turned her head back to face Tyler. As she often did before she went down on a guy, she pouted her lips suggestively and flashed her eyes. She knew what boys thought about her lips and what they called them in hushed, smirking whispers amongst themselves. "DSLs." As if they had been placed onto her mouth for the sole purpose of enhancing her ability to give a proper blowjob.

It was crude and borderline offensive depending on the context, but in the moments when Rebecca was turned on and ready to go, it made her surge with sexual confidence. She'd seen Tyler stare hungrily at her soft pout earlier and she knew what he had been picturing. And now, he was going to get it.

With a sly wink, Rebecca turned back away and brought her face down over his lap. Her full slips parted and she shivered excitedly as she took Tyler into her mouth. She inhaled purposefully as his impressive size forced her into a moment of concentration. But she adjusted quickly and pushed the breath easily back out of her nose just as his head slid comfortably into the top of her throat.

Tyler groaned loudly, almost as much at the image as at the feeling. His view was partially obscured by the angle and the dangling strands of Rebecca's long hair, but he could plainly see the full, seductive lips he'd fantasized about wrapped gracefully around his cock. His shaft was glistening with moisture and he smiled contentedly. As Rebecca took him in deeper, he closed his eyes to concentrate on the sensation.

As opposed to Rachel's eager and more forceful technique, Rebecca was a delivering a smoother, slower blowjob. It wasn't as intensely white-knuckling as what Rachel could do, but it was meltingly pleasurable in its own way. It was strange because the way the girls gave head seemed to mismatch their personalities. It could've been expected that Rebecca, with her fiery emotional tilts, to be the one who dove into the job with passion and gusto. And Rachel, with her soft, intoxicating sexuality, would be the one to slowly deliver a sensual, drawn-out experience. But it was the opposite.

Gun to his head, Tyler realized that he would probably say that Rachel was better. She was pretty much the best. But Rebecca was giving him the kind of head that would be simply and exquisitely perfect after a long stressful day. To just sit back in a comfortable chair and absorb the smooth pleasure without any sense of urgency while whatever problems once was facing slowly melted away.

Rachel watched hungrily as Rebecca continued to blow her one-time beau. Just as she did when she'd watched her do Joe in the dorm, Rachel found herself judging her friend's technique like she was grading the performance. Rebecca didn't appear to be in any sort of hurry. Her lips slid lazily up and down Tyler's shaft, pausing every few rounds to gently cradle his head and flick her tongue teasingly around. It wasn't exactly the way she'd do it, but it didn't seem like it was garnering any complaints. And watching did nothing but turn her on.

Especially given that it was Tyler whom she was so smoothly fellating. Rachel tingled as a touch of jealousy streaked through her. She felt a little territorial over him, which didn't make any sense since she was the interloper who was screwing around with someone else's boyfriend. But she found herself not wanting to be left out. She swallowed hard and angled her face back downward and leaned in. As Rebecca smoothly sucked up above, she swirled her tongue playfully all over the base of Tyler's shaft and the top of his sac.

Rachel been re-engaged for only a few moments when, suddenly, Rebecca's body lurched and a muffled, pleasurable moan squeezed past her otherwise occupied lips. Rachel pulled back to investigate and a sly smile crept across her face as she assessed the scene and discovered the reason for her friend's sudden jump in arousal.

With Rebecca's legs facing back towards the top of the futon, Tyler had found something to keep himself occupied while the girls had been servicing him down below. His right hand palmed Rebecca's ass roughly and his left was submerged between her legs, hidden from Rachel's view. Rachel couldn't see exactly what was happening, but from Rebecca's expressions, it didn't take a detective to figure it out.