Senior Week Ch. 05: Direct Hits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head bobbing smoothly, she ran her tongue around his shaft and shivered pleasurably. She could taste herself on him and it sent an exciting spark through her belly. She could also feel the first twitches of his expansion in her mouth and she realized it probably wouldn't be too difficult to suck him back to total hardness. But she'd promised him something else. Something that part of her couldn't believe she had even suggested. But something also that made the other part of her buzz with arousal. And that as the part that was winning.

With a graceful motion, Rachel let Tyler's dick fall from her lips as a thin trail of saliva stretched out between them. She studied the scene quickly, her eyes darting around as she formed her plan of attack. He wasn't close to the edge of the futon (so his legs couldn't dangle) but she could still make it work. She grinned and rolled her neck to the side. She'd just have to be a little limber.

With a seductive look back up towards Tyler's strained expression (and a quick wink to Rebecca), Rachel brought her lips down onto his balls and sucked him in. She licked all over his sac as she put a firm hand onto his shaft and continued to jerk it as she had earlier. She could hear him muttering to himself as he pulsed and expanded in her hand. It wasn't just the pleasure he was feeling, it was the anticipation of where she was going next.

Right on cue, Rachel adjusted her body further and cupped his sac in her hand. She gently angled it upwards away from the cushion and revealed the sensitive skin below. Her own arousal was beginning to climb again and she didn't waste any time. Sliding her body down the futon and twisting her neck, she brought her face in and got to work.

Her tongue flicked out playfully and she licked smoothly over the entire area as Tyler's body shook up above. He tasted salty. Like sweat. Sweat from his morning run and sweat from the exertion of fucking her earlier. It made her shiver with pleasure and she let a whimper escape her lips as she continued to tongue him greedily. His dick was almost totally hard again. But she had promised him one more thing.

With a gentle tap to his outer thigh, Rachel brought her face up and gave him a look. She didn't have to say anything. He knew. Tyler shivered as nervous excitement coursed through his veins. He brought his knees up and rocked his hips back as far as he could without lifting completely off the bed.

He gritted his teeth and glanced over at Rebecca. She wasn't sure what was going on but as she saw Tyler's expression tighten and his legs adjust, she felt her stomach flip. Her throat went dry as she shot wide eyes back down in Rachel's direction. Was she going to-?

She was. Rachel didn't pause to give either of them anymore playful glances. She lowered her face and ran her tongue firmly over the smooth skin below Tyler's balls. She licked around for a few seconds before changing course and sweeping her tongue downward. She felt his body shudder and she took a final breath.

With no further hesitation, she exhaled deeply and extended her tongue squarely between his cheeks. She felt him ripple with shocked pleasure as her tongue made contact with his ass. She swirled her way around in a circular pattern before relaxing her tongue and sweeping it smoothly upward and over the spot again. As she licked away, she curled her tip and thrust it inward, pushing forward with firm pressure. Finally pulling back, she resumed her steady motion and ran tiny, splashing licks against his skin.

She felt him pulsing thickly in her hand and she could tell he was ready to go. But she stayed down for a while, her own renewed arousal fueling her generosity. She swirled her tongue in his ass repeatedly, teasing and flicking as pushed him into the red. She recalled the domination she'd laid upon him that morning in his basement and she was happy to be so fully pleasuring him again in such a primal way. This time without any of the accompanying shame she'd felt back then.

She finally concluded her work with a slow, forceful sweep of her tongue that rolled upwards and came all the way back to his balls. She playfully licked her way up from there before sliding his dick between her lips for one final suck. She felt the full, steely expanse of his cock as it filled her soft mouth completely. He was totally hard again. She'd done her job and then some.

With a satisfied breath, Rachel pulled up and rocked back onto to her knees. Her face had reddened from both the blood flow and her swirling, itchy arousal. She looked into the two sets of wild eyes staring back at her. Tyler's expression she understood but Rebecca's made her stomach twist unexpectedly. She momentarily felt self-conscious, like she shouldn't have done such a dirty thing in front of someone else. Even her best friend.

But she felt the confidence surge back to her as she thought about why she had done it. She'd needed to get Tyler ready. She'd needed Rebecca to get her release. She was willing to do these things for the benefit of others. It was part of her ever-pleasing mentality. It made her feel powerful that she could be counted on to fulfill the sexual needs of others. Even indirectly.

Brushing some wetness from her lips, she exhaled and shook out her hair. She moved to the far edge of the futon and stepped off it gingerly, arching her back as she stood. She looked ridiculously hot. It wasn't just her nakedness. It was the sexual confidence she oozed. It could almost be touched and felt. She shot Rebecca a sly grin and winked as she spoke.

"He's ready for you now."

A strange silence hung in the room for a few seconds as both Tyler and Rebecca stayed frozen in their respective positions. They were each transfixed by what Rachel had just done and what she had presented them with. She was standing by the corner of the bed, like some sort of naked goddess of sexual coupling. As if she had just been whisked in from some magical, faraway place to ensure that all possible pleasures to be had would continue to flow.

It was powerfully arousing and a bit intimidating. Her eyes practically glowed as she stared back at them like she was a director of a film and they were her actors. She had just set the scene and given them their instructions. She looked at them expectantly. I've set the table. What are you waiting for?

But the awkwardness of the moment was defeated quickly by both Rebecca and Tyler's dangerously high levels of lustful arousal. Tyler remained frozen on his back, his dick pulsing and quaking from Rachel's quick re-charge and Rebecca was still kneeled over, trembling thickly as anticipation streaked through her. Both of their eyes dropped from Rachel simultaneously and flicked to each other. Grins formed automatically and Tyler moved first to spring into action.

Hopping up with athletic precision, Tyler reversed his position and got to his feet at the foot of the bed. His eyes burned at Rebecca and she bit her lip as she moved to match him. Staying in a kneeling position, she spun her body around so that her delicious ass aimed directly his way. She scooted backwards until she felt his penis graze her ass cheek. They both jumped at the contact. Rebecca looked up over her shoulder at him and flashed her eyes brightly.

Normally, Rebecca liked to be in control during sex. It fit her personality. She liked strong men but she liked to control them more. Her favorite sexual position was to ride a guy forcefully, pinning his body to the ground. She would grind her hips into him at a pace that she wanted and she'd guide his hands all over her body. She loved looking down at his wild expression as she rocked his world.

But this particular morning, Rebecca felt differently. And it may have had a lot to do with Rachel's presence. The now four times that they'd done something like this, Rebecca found herself becoming uncharacteristically submissive and ceding control to her friend's intoxicatingly powerful sexuality. That, in combination with Tyler's demeanor and physical stature, made Rebecca simply want to lie down and let someone else take the reins. From the second she'd seen Tyler's dick, she'd known that she'd wanted to be fucked, as opposed to leading the way.

And Rebecca had guessed right about Tyler. He wanted the same thing, too. The entire time he'd been fingering her while Rachel had ridden him, he'd been dreaming about Rebecca's ass. It was as perfect as Rachel's tits. And now that this fiery brunette (who'd first made him stir when she'd loudly interjected herself into the fight the night before) was bent over and waiting for him, there was no doubt in his mind he had enough fuel in the tank to go another round.

With no final hesitation, Tyler leaned in and pressed his dick firmly into Rebecca's pussy. She was wet and hot and he slid in smoothly as both of their bodies shook to the feeling. She wasn't as tight as Rachel, but Tyler's size made it so most girls he'd had sex with gave him a pleasurable gripping sensation as he first entered them. He stopped thinking about Rachel and how he was comparing the two girls on their various physical and sexual characteristics. He was staring down at the most enticing ass he'd ever seen naked and that was all he needed to be concerned about. He was going to enjoy every second of what was coming.

Rebecca's eyes fluttered and then shut tight as she felt Tyler part her and push inside. She'd had sex with her share of guys but she wondered suddenly if the penis currently inside her wasn't among the most impressive she'd experienced. Tyler was filling her up strongly and every movement caused a ripple deep inside her. She moaned loudly (as Rachel had done) with the unencumbered knowledge that they were safely alone. There was no need to hold anything back, and she knew that since Rachel had already gotten him off once, he'd likely be able to last significantly longer this time around. It was more up to her as to how long the fun continued.

Rachel watched the action from the same spot she'd stood in since she'd climbed off the futon. She was dead silent, basking in the ambient sounds of rhythmic moans and flesh slapping together. Sex with Tyler was the best she'd ever had and now watching him with someone else was making her heart pound. And it was the particular 'someone else' that was throwing fuel on the fire.

While Rachel felt very confident sexually, she knew that Rebecca had been with more guys than she had. She didn't compare herself to her friend in that regard, but it still excited her to watch Rebecca now that she was fully engaged in the act. She'd seen it the one time before, that night in the fall when she'd walked in on her and Brad doing it for the first time. It had been so arousing to watch and it had been part of what had led her to blow Jim later that night in his car. She smirked and shook her head reflexively. That seemed like ages ago. And after everything the girls had been through since (both good and bad), watching Rebecca now felt natural and right.

It felt so right that Rachel finally couldn't resist getting back involved. She'd done more than her share in the threesome and she didn't want to interfere with what was clearly going very well, but she at least needed to be closer. To engage her senses more fully. She watched Tyler's powerful hands grip Rebecca's hips as he worked her with increased speed and force. She could almost feel it from eight feet away. She wanted to feel more.

With a swallow, Rachel slowly walked from her corner of the futon over to where Tyler was standing. She drifted behind him and came around the far side to stand next to his thrusting body. Settling into the spot, she ran her hand behind his back and touched him gently.

Tyler flinched slightly to her unexpected touch and momentarily turned his head to look at her. But he brought his attention back forward quickly; it was clear that he was focused entirely on what he was doing. Rachel smiled up at him as he looked back down at Rebecca. He'd been fucking her for probably two or three minutes already and the minor sweat he'd worked up earlier was beginning to return.

Rachel continued to watch quietly as she reached up and began to play with Tyler's hair. As he turned to her again with an inquisitive smile, she leaned her body into his and pressed her soft chest into his side. She didn't look at him; her eyes were only trained on the smoothness of his and Rebecca's bodies moving in unison.

Touching Tyler while he fucked her friend made Rachel feel connected to the experience. Like the electricity could now pass through them and into her own being. It was her way of experiencing the act without directly intervening. Her body shook with Tyler's every thrust. Her pulse quickened in time.

She reached out and gently rested her fingers on Rebecca's back. As they all moved together, it felt like she was in both Tyler's and Rebecca's shoes at the same time. Part of her felt like she was delivering the pleasure to Rebecca as she moved to the guidance of Tyler's motion and part of her could feel Tyler's penis back inside her as she watched. She sighed pleasurably and felt a warm buzz run over her senses.

Rachel's presence, while initially distracting, had caused Tyler's arousal to surge. As he felt her soft body pushed into his, he got the sensation that he was fucking both girls at the same time. Being inside Rebecca felt amazing and the new stimulus of Rachel passively participating only made him harder. He'd been working Rebecca for more than a few minutes and was beginning to feel the first tickles of a second orgasm. He knew he could hold it off and continue to extend the experience, but as the volume and intensity of Rebecca's movements and sounds began to climb, he began to understand that he wouldn't be the one with the problem...

Rebecca didn't have the slightest clue that Rachel had passively re-inserted herself into the action. And she didn't care either. She was lost in her own ecstasy, focused only on the rippling sensations of Tyler's dick working smoothly inside her. It felt so good and she realized that this was the first time she'd had really good sex since-.

She stiffened momentarily and swallowed at the memory. The last boy she'd really enjoyed having sex with had been the one she'd gone home with during that fateful party in the early spring. The night Rachel had given Brad the blowjob that had destroyed everything.

She'd been upset about Brad seemingly getting cozy with another girl at the party. But after Rachel had pulled her little stunt to chase the girl away, she'd felt better and gone to find some action of her own. And she'd found it. Partially fueled by her twisted desire to one-up Brad (even though he'd had no idea there was even a contest), she'd left the party early with that boy to go have more fun.

They hadn't really had a plan, and before long, Rebecca had been leaned over, sucking his dick as he'd driven from the party. Finally (at her insistence), he'd pulled the car off into a vacant parking lot and the two had taken things to the next level. They'd quickly parked and both of them had scrambled as they'd worked on their pants and positioned their bodies over his car.

Within a minute, he'd slipped a condom on and slid inside her as Rebecca laid the side of her face onto the cool metal of the trunk. They'd fucked for a few intense minutes and both had gotten off furiously. When they'd finished, Rebecca had laughed happily at the whirlwind quickness of their encounter.

She had just been so turned on. And it hadn't been just to get back at Brad. It had been from watching how Rachel had so skillfully pulled her maneuver on the couch. Rebecca would absolutely take it to her grave, but when Rachel had leaned over Brad and shotgunned the smoke back into his mouth and finished him with a little kiss, it had made her shiver pleasurably. Watching her best friend kiss the boy she still had strange feelings for (even in a playful, joking manner) had sent an arousing (if not confusing) chill up her spine.

This confusing arousal was also why Rebecca had taken Rachel's betrayal so hard. It was an objectively terrible thing Rachel had done, but it had been Rebecca's anger at her own feelings that had hardened her heart so deeply. She wanted to admit that the thought of Rachel and Brad together made her excited, but her anger would never let that happen.

It was almost a sense of stubborn jealousy. As if maybe she would have been open to the idea if Rachel had just asked her first. Just included her. But she hadn't and Rebecca had felt overlooked and cast aside. And when it was revealed that Matt had been involved, any chance at forgiveness had been eviscerated. Her jealousy had turned into ugly hatred and the girls' fate had been instantly sealed. And for a while, it had looked as if nothing would ever change that.

Ever since the fight, Rebecca had not had one truly pleasurable sexual experience. Her bitterness had hardened her and the few boys she'd been with had been one and done situations that she had gotten very little from. She'd had sex just once during that span. With the same boy from the party.

But it was different by then. Rebecca realized that she had gone back to him in hopes that it would kick-start her out of her funk. But it had only been a mechanically awkward experience. About halfway into it, Rebecca had checked out mentally and her partner had picked up on it. They'd both stopped before either had finished.

That had been the same weekend as Rachel's prom with Kevin. It had been the moment that Rebecca had known that her war with Rachel had scorched the earth for both sides. It had also been the moment (however brief) that she'd first allowed herself to consider if a reconciliation were possible. But she'd quickly buried the thought, and had it not been for their fateful encounter in the parking lot of their formerly favorite restaurant, Rebecca may have continued to stubbornly pursue her grudge in perpetuity.

These feelings flashed through her quickly as she continued to soak in the pleasure of Tyler's work from behind. That boy she'd had sex with against his car had also been one of the rare times Rebecca (as she was doing now) had allowed herself to take a more passive role. And again, the common denominator was Rachel. She'd been thinking about her that night after the party.

As the pleasure continued to course through her body, she wondered if maybe she was changing. Was she becoming less dominant? Did she need to be strong all the time? She thought about how she was often strong for Rachel. Her friend needed her for support and protection, especially when it came to fending off boys.

When the girls had first met during pre-season field hockey practice almost a year earlier, Rachel had clearly been in need of a supporter. She had left her old school on bad terms, and while she was outgoing and confident in her own right, she'd been at a weak point in her life. Rebecca had filled the role of the protective friend and it had initially been why the girls had bonded so quickly. As it had turned out, they were very compatible in most ways and their attitude towards life and sexual freedom had ultimately made them best friends. But Rachel had simply needed a 'Rebecca', and without her early influence in her weakened state, things might have gone very differently.

At the moment, however, it was Rebecca who was weakening. She'd already begun to feel the early signs of her orgasm building, and when she'd looked back to shoot a casual 'check in' glance at Tyler, her eyes had widened with surprise. Seeing Rachel pushed up into his body and watching the scene intently had skipped Rebecca ahead a few pages. She felt herself suddenly losing control as Tyler's dick slid skillfully in and out of her. He was hitting deep, pleasurable spots inside her and she'd already been pretty worked up to start from his earlier teasing touches. And now that Rachel was practically involved again, Rebecca could feel it all beginning to come to a head.