Senior Week Ch. 05: Direct Hits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel smiled and watched for a few seconds and had been about to dip back down and resume her role in the double-blowjob when Rebecca unexpectedly brought her mouth off Tyler with a forceful moan. Her wild eyes met Rachel's and she stared right through her friend before biting down on her lip and dropping her forehead into the futon. She was too lost in Tyler's work to concentrate on sucking his dick anymore. Her ass arched high into the air, she rocked her body methodically back into Tyler's hand as trembling, mattress-muffled moans escaped her lips.

Watching Tyler work her friend made Rachel pulse between her thighs and her thoughts swirled with what to do next to keep everything moving. She glanced downward and bit her lip. With Rebecca lost in her own world, Tyler was completely free and open again. She could drop down and resume the blowjob but she knew that at some point he'd run out of steam. And was that all this wild experience was going to be? The girls taking turns touching each other and sucking his dick until he came? There had to be more...

She wasn't sure why, but the thought led Rachel back to that morning she'd been in his basement. After Erica had left, she had basically coerced Tyler into a second round of illicit action. She hadn't asked, she'd told him what they'd be doing next, and before he'd been able to react, she'd been back on her knees with his dick hardening in her mouth once again.

She'd been impressed with how quickly he had regained himself (especially given the wild plateaus they'd reached just earlier). She'd only had to blow him for a minute or two before he'd been rock hard and pulsing between her lips. They had likely been only a few seconds away from having sex again when they'd been interrupted. Rachel's eyes narrowed as she thought about how she'd be going to let him do it simply out of spite. Simply to get back at Erica and the awful things she had said.

Her eyes narrowed further.

Erica.

Rachel felt the hatred swell inside her chest and rise into her throat as she recalled their fight from the previous night. Who did Erica think she was just walking up and starting all of that for no reason? Loudly announcing for the whole room to hear that Rachel was a huge slut? And the thing she had said last when she'd been leaned in close...

Rachel grinded her teeth as the hurt and anger fused together. She looked up at Tyler and then back down at his still pulsing dick, now free from any touch or sensation. Her grinding teeth suddenly relaxed and her lips moved automatically into a tight smile. She remembered the last thing she'd said to Erica (and Tyler) as well.

"I'm certainly not going to fuck your boyfriend..."

"...yet."

Rachel swallowed a shiver of excitement. Her thumb and her forefinger found each other and began rubbing together in smooth circles. She knew what she was going to do next.

Without wondering (or really caring) what it would do to the dynamic of the threesome, Rachel rose up tall onto her knees and lifted one leg over Tyler's body. He was engrossed in what he was doing to Rebecca, but in an instant, his attention snapped to Rachel, like the dry crack of a whip. His eyes widened with lust as he processed what exactly it was that she was doing. He knew. And he couldn't wait.

Rachel brought her leg down gingerly and rested her knee next to Rebecca's obliviously crouched body. Now straddling Tyler fully and raised high up on her angled knees, she inhaled sharply and adjusted her gaze downward. Tyler's dick was twitching happily, just an inch away from making contact between her legs. She bit her lip intensely and looked deeply into Tyler's wide eyes. Taking in his smiling eyes, she nodded once and slowly began to lower herself down.

The tip of Tyler's cock made smooth contact with her pussy and she gasped as it gently parted her with smooth resistance. She was already wet, but his size was impressive and she took her time to ease her way into it. As she sunk lower, her body shook with familiar pleasure. She could feel his penis throbbing as it pushed deeper inside. With a final swallow, she let her weight drop. As their flesh touched and he filled her completely, her lips parted to let out a shivery moan.

With the exception of those few awful months in the spring, Rachel didn't have much sex at all. Before Brad, it had been almost a year since she'd done it (and before that, maybe close to as long). While a penis seemed to find its way into her mouth almost weekly (sometimes more often even), Rachel had resisted any and all temptations to go further until she'd finally cracked that day in Matt's basement.

She'd never intended to let Brad do what he'd done. And that didn't even register in comparison to how she'd been with Matt in the following months. She'd fucked him several times, including the final twisted and degrading experience she'd had involving his friend Flip. None of it had made any sense, and it had all been just an unfortunate side-effect of her dark, lonely stretch without Rebecca. But as warped as it had been, she'd still almost always shamefully enjoyed it in the moment.

And this moment was no exception. It would be conceivable that Rachel might feel some guilt over luring in and then fucking another girl's boyfriend while they were celebrating their graduation from high school at the beach. But she felt none of that. She only felt pleasure and power. She was enjoying what she was doing to Erica, even if it would all remain just an exciting secret.

As she rocked her hips and began to ride Tyler more fully, she pictured Erica's cold face. She saw her smug blue eyes and she heard the cruel words she'd thrown her way. Somewhere in a nearby house or on the beach, Erica was probably sitting down and feeling superior. And while she filed her nails or flipped through her magazine and exchanged giggling quips with her friends about how Rachel had been dressed at the party and what a slut she was, she really had no fucking clue. Her boyfriend was laid out on a bed with his cock inside someone else. And the 'someone else' was the best part.

The vengeful thoughts sent streaks of arousal through every cell of Rachel's body and she cursed pleasurably as she began to pick up her pace. The sound of her own voice reminded her of the freedom with which she could express herself in their current private environment. She breathed out Tyler's name in a squeaky tone and smiled again. Unlike the last time she'd been in this position with him, there was no need to keep things hushed or subdued. No parents upstairs. No wandering girlfriends. It was just them.

Rachel's eyes flashed as she felt Tyler reach one hand up and roughly grip her breast. She ran her fingers though her hair and moaned again. Loudly. Her body was flushed with heat and exertion and she felt dampness beginning to form by her temples. She was beginning to work up a sweat. They both were.

Glancing down to watch Tyler's strong fingers maul through the softness of her breast, she grinded and pulsed her hips, forcing his dick to twist pleasurably all through her. She was bouncing slightly now and each smoothly torqued rotation sent shivers through her belly. She was going to get off for sure. And as she looked down at Tyler's tightly tensed abs and popping neck muscles, she knew he was getting close, too.

Her gaze upon his face suddenly made her aware of Rebecca's presence again. She'd been lost in her thoughts about Erica and it had given her tunnel vision. The threesome had been narrowed in her mind into just a simple vengeful quest she had taken on by herself. She was fucking Erica's boyfriend. Because she wanted to. Because that bitch deserved it. At that moment, Rebecca didn't even need to be there. It was just her and Tyler. Their bodies beginning to sweat as they worked together as one.

Somehow, Tyler had been able to keep his attention at least partially focused on Rebecca while Rachel rode him. His fingers twisted and curled smoothly inside her as his eyes flicked methodically between the choices of enticing views he was being offered. Fingering Rebecca while her ass hovered a mere foot from his face would normally have held his focus completely. But what Rachel was doing (and the images it provided) up above his lap was simply incomparable.

He looked back to focus on her fully as he groped her roughly with his one free hand. Her heavy breasts bounced rhythmically to her riding motion and her flat stomach stayed tight and flexed. It was hard to look away from and soon Tyler realized he wasn't the only one who had taken an interest.

Rebecca had initially been lost in her own world, but it hadn't taken her long to get clued into the new focal point of the threesome. As Tyler's fingers skillfully worked her from behind, she raised her head and allowed herself to take in the explicitly close-up view of Rachel sliding up and down on his dick. Rebecca had never watched someone else having sex up close and the view fascinated her. Rachel's pussy was spread wide as it eagerly accepted the glistening pink flesh of Tyler's full shaft. She swallowed hard but didn't blink as her mind raced.

She had no complaints about the work Tyler was doing with his fingers, but suddenly Rebecca really wanted what she was seeing rather than what she was feeling. She'd wanted it from the moment she'd seen Tyler drop his shorts. Unlike Rachel, she'd never had much reservation about having truly casual sex. She wouldn't spread her legs for just anyone, and like her friend, she had given her share of blowjobs partially as a way of avoiding such situations.

But she didn't have the same pure love of giving head that Rachel had. And she was also choosier about her partners. It was likely how she'd avoided a similar reputation despite getting around more than most girls. Not that she would've cared. Rebecca didn't give a fuck what people thought of her. It was part of the reason why she was on the futon right at that moment. Despite their little dust-up at the party, Erica wasn't really her enemy. But she had no qualms over screwing her man if it was a way to have Rachel's back. And since she was there anyway, she was certainly going to go all out.

"Oh my fucking God..."

Rachel's breathless exclamation shook Rebecca from her thoughts and she glanced up at her friend to study her face. She'd definitely noticed how loud she was being. They were alone but it also seemed like something else was at play. Rachel appeared to be going overboard. Like she was trying to make a point and take out some aggression. Rebecca smirked to herself. Maybe she really did hate Erica. She didn't really care either way, but Rachel's most recent outburst had also signaled something else.

She was going to come.

Rachel had been feeling it building for a while as Tyler's full dick continued to hit pleasurable spots inside her. As opposed to the last time they'd had sex, this current round had gone on for more than a few minutes and both parties were enjoying the extended run. But the ride was definitely coming to an end. For both of them.

It might have been coincidence or perhaps something deeper, but Rachel and Tyler had always seemed to be able to sync their orgasms up perfectly. It was like their bodies plugged into each other's and exchanged information. They calibrated and set a dual-countdown. Neither of them had to adjust their pace or warn the other. They were just on the same string. And currently, their clocks were ticking quickly down to zero.

Tyler lost it first.

The sensory overload provided by the experience was just too much to take anymore. To his one side, Rebecca's perfect ass and pussy rocked magically as he fingered her. And directly on top of him was a view he had thought about often over the years. Rachel's gorgeous face flushed with arousal. Her other-worldly breasts bouncing forcefully. Her flat stomach. And her tight pussy gripping his dick with hot precision. His only regret was that he didn't have three hands since he loved nothing more than to play with her tits while she rode him. He only had the one free set of fingers and they'd been doing their best to cover twice the ground as usual. It was all amazing. And it simply couldn't last any longer.

Tyler groaned loudly and finally extracted his fingers from between Rebecca's legs. His thighs tightened painfully and his hips bucked as he brought both hands to Rachel's waist. The orgasm crackled through him and he shot off violently, deep inside her as his entire body shivered and shook. He held his breath and came repeatedly as she continued to rock in his lap.

When Tyler had wrapped his strong grip around her waist, Rachel had lost it as well. The pulsing twitch of his penis deep inside her sent an electric wave through her body and she squealed with sizzling delight. Her vision blurred and pins and needles shot directly into her brain and then through every inch of her body. Her orgasm fired off repeatedly, each crackling wave seemingly matching Tyler's. Squeaky, pleasurable noises escaped her lips and she slowed her motion as the rush began to mellow and they both gently worked through their release.

After some final extended ripples of pleasure, Rachel swallowed hard and slumped down into Tyler's body. They were both damp with sweat and their lungs expanded and contracted into each other. Rachel's breasts pressed firmly into Tyler's hard chest and she laid her cheek down onto his collarbone. Smiling to herself, she brought her arms up to the sides of his head and gently played with his hair. They laid together quietly as their breaths slowed in unison, only the occasional pleasurable squeak from Rachel's lips breaking the silence.

They could've simply lied still and held each other for a lot longer, but they were both very aware that they weren't the only ones on the futon. Rachel pushed herself up gingerly onto her hands and shivered out a high-pitched breath as Tyler's penis slipped from her body. She shuddered with cool chills and shot Rebecca a sheepish grin.

Rebecca was on fire. Watching Rachel and Tyler have sex from such an intimate view had made her body course with desire. She'd obviously been witness to any number of boys getting off in her lifetime, but the only previous time she'd seen a girl do it had been that night in the dorm. And it had been her own touch that had been the final trigger pull for Rachel's electric climax.

Also, she'd never been just a straight bystander. Her gaze switched between Rachel and Tyler's faces. She'd watched intently as the orgasms had simultaneously ripped through each of their bodies. Rachel's eyes had fluttered and her stomach muscles had clenched tight. She'd moaned and squealed and shouted. It had turned Rebecca on so much. And all she could think of was she wanted some of whatever her friend had just gotten. But she frowned slightly as she took in Tyler's peaceful eyes. Was the whole thing over? Would he be able to-?

Rachel caught her friend's troubled expression and understood immediately what she was thinking. She'd seen the same look in Rebecca's eyes that night at the dorm. While she and Joe had gotten what they'd needed, Rebecca had been left in the lurch. It was what had prompted Rachel to take matters into her own hands.

She bit her lip. As exciting as their shower fun had been, she knew that wasn't what Rebecca wanted now though. But she also knew Tyler. And she was confident he'd be up to the task if given a little boost in recharging his batteries. Her teeth sunk even deeper into her lip. She could certainly help out in that regard...

Scooting up closer to Tyler, Rachel took a breath and ran a teasing finger down his chest. He smiled warmly in response to her touch and she stuck out her tongue with a playful grin. She raised an eyebrow and spoke softly.

"Mmmm. Even better than I remember. Just so..."

She trailed off and shivered playfully for effect, flashing her green eyes up at him. But her smile melted into a mock-pout as she indicated over towards Rebecca's twitchy expression. Seeing Tyler comprehend the hunger in her friend's face, she spoke again.

"But what about Becca? I filled her head all morning with such good things about you. I sure hope you have enough left in the tank to give her what you just gave me."

Tyler looked back at her with a wild look of his own. He understood what she was saying and he definitely wanted a turn with Rebecca, but he'd just been thoroughly dominated. He wasn't sure he could just rise to the occasion again so quickly. Maybe if they gave him a few minutes... He swallowed hard as the thoughts cut off in his brain. It didn't look like either girl had any intention of waiting for anything.

Rachel was just getting warmed up. She felt partially responsible for throwing a wrench into the threesome by taking Tyler all to herself. She wanted so badly for Rebecca to feel what she'd felt. It was a lot like the night in the dorm. Her friend had a need and Rachel was going to do whatever it took to make sure that the need was satisfied.

She playfully ran her fingers down near Tyler's dick again and leaned up into his ear as she whispered.

"I know you have plenty left to give. Tell me you don't want to fuck her so bad."

Tyler tensed up at Rachel's strong language. He knew that she didn't usually speak that way (at least in that context) unless someone asked her to. It was a little intimidating. But it was also arousing. He felt his dick twitch just a bit and he nodded his head as Rachel continued her teasing whispers.

"Remember what I did for you that day at your house? After your prom? What you begged me to do?"

Tyler felt his lungs tighten at the memory. That had been the most piercingly indescribable pleasure he'd ever felt. He felt his dick stiffen further as he cocked his head to face Rachel fully. Would she actually do that again?

Rachel could read his thoughts and she grinned into his ear.

"I'll do it. Just make sure you take care of her like you did me."

Tyler felt his stomach clench as Rachel flicked her tongue into his ear and pulled away. She slid down his body, pausing to look into Rebecca's eyes. She could tell that her friend was curious as to what she'd been whispering about and she could still see the anxious energy radiating off her being. She leaned in close to her face so that their noses gently touched. Shooting Tyler a quick sideways glance, she smiled and purred out softly.

"Don't worry. He'll be ready for you in just a minute."

Rebecca narrowed her eyes in confusion and sucked in a quick breath as Rachel planted a sly kiss on her lips and pulled away. She watched her friend snake her body back down towards Tyler's waist. What did she mean that he'd 'be ready in a minute'? Was she going to-?

Rebecca swallowed hard as her suspicions were confirmed. She watched as Rachel slipped her fingers around Tyler's softened but still impressive penis and began to playfully tug away. It couldn't have been more than a few minutes since he'd gotten off. Was Rachel really trying to get him back and ready to go? She swallowed again and bit down on her lip as she focused on the arousing scene unfolding.

Rachel worked Tyler's shaft smoothly against her palm for half a minute before she decided to move things along. Sweeping her hair back over her shoulder, she angled his tip up and lowered her face to meet it. As his head slid easily into her mouth, she closed her lips around him and sucked in tight. In his current state of physical exhaustion, she could fit him entirely inside and she smiled to herself as her nose grazed the neatly shaven area just above. Feeling him pulse gently, she worked her way back up and took a deep breath, preparing to move gently into a nice rhythm.