Senior Week Ch. 05: Direct Hits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped her head between her shoulders and let it hang as anticipatory signals crept through her body. She began moaning more frequently, now letting go with each stroke Tyler made. She finally felt the low rumbles grow more powerful and she let out a high pitched squeal as Tyler pushed into her as deep as he had to that point. She was seconds away. She bit her lip painfully and shut her eyes as she waited for the wave to hit her.

Rachel had been picking up on her friend's signals the same as Tyler had. She was enjoying her position pushed up against their bodies, but she suddenly felt like she had to move. She had to be closer to Rebecca when she got off. She needed to be there to guide her friend in for her landing.

Without a word, she smoothly pushed away from Tyler, their glistening flesh sticking briefly as they parted. She let her fingers fall from his shoulders and she moved around the side of the futon, closer to Rebecca's face. As she heard her friend's strained squeals, she reached down and brought a trembling hand to Rebecca's hair. Rebecca jumped at the touch and she raised her hanging head up to look at Rachel with wild eyes. Rachel leaned in and touched her forehead to her friend's and whispered softly.

"It feels so good, doesn't it?"

Rebecca simply whimpered in response. She tried to smile as Rachel's touch and words added a deeper level of tangible pleasure to her immediately impending eruption. Her lungs tightened as Rachel whispered again.

"Let go, Becca. Just let go. It's okay. I'm here now."

I'm here now.

It was what Rachel had said to her that night in the dorm. And it was what Rebecca had told her during their teary reunion in the car that afternoon after prom. It was their signal to each other that everything was okay. That it was safe. Rebecca heard the words this time and lightning crashed through her. She opened her mouth widely and she sucked in a rough and audible breath. She pushed her forehead hard back into Rachel's and closed her eyes as she came.

The pleasure was razor sharp. It cracked through her like a cartoon scene when the earth splits in a crazy zig-zagged pattern inevitably catching a character with a leg stuck on either side of a hastily formed canyon. And just like in the cartoons, Rebecca lost control and fell in. The feelings crackled and shot across her senses violently. Her body shook and she clenched every muscle as she focused on the pleasure. Waves hit her repeatedly. She felt pain from her forehead as she pushed deeply against Rachel. She moaned with each surge and did all she could to keep her weight supported on her elbows.

Tyler could have drawn things out on his end a bit longer but the image in front of him made him wonder suddenly what it was he was holding back for. Rachel had pushed her face into Rebecca's and was whispering something. And seconds later, Rebecca's entire body had begun quaking as the familiar sensations of a girl getting off while he was inside her presented themselves with blunt force. As Rebecca clenched her muscles around him, Tyler swallowed and began to let go as well.

He'd tucked a few condoms into his shoe and he'd been surprised when neither girl had brought them up in any way. Obviously, he'd been with Rachel before (including just a month prior) but he'd expected Rebecca at least to insist on some sort of precaution. But she'd said nothing as she'd just eagerly backed her ass up into him.

He figured that meant she was on the pill or something but he didn't want to do anything even stupider than he was already doing. As he watched the orgasm rip through her body and felt his own roaring down the tracks as well, he quickly pulled out from her before he reached the limit. In a way, finishing like that would be just as enjoyable. As he looked down at the view, the prospect of coming all over the jaw-dropping curves of Rebecca's backside proved to be the final nail in his coffin.

Tyler gritted his teeth and his dick twitched harshly as he came hard onto Rebecca's lower back. While his finish with Rachel less than ten minutes prior had drained him off most of his power, he still got off quite powerfully. Fucking Rebecca from behind had been one of the most aesthetically pleasurable sexual experiences of his life. If it had been his first orgasm of the morning, it would have been ferocious. As it was, he still came several times onto Rebecca's body, her lower back and sharp peak of her ass displaying plenty of evidence of just how much he had enjoyed his second session.

Rebecca own orgasm had begun receding softly when she'd felt the sharp sensation of Tyler's dick pulling out of her body. The feeling was tingly and intense and she simply whimpered as it all melted through her senses. She felt his cum hit her and she trembled pleasurably as she listened to him groan happily through his finish. She dipped her head between her arms again causing Rachel's touch to fall away. Her breaths cycled quickly and her breasts shook to the rapid rise and fall of her lungs. No one spoke as the pleasant afterglow washed over the space.

Rebecca finally dropped her hips down and stretched out onto her stomach with a pleasurable sigh. She was aware of the situation on her lower back so she didn't want to roll over. She shook her head as she thought of how they'd been pretty bold to do all this on the living room futon. No sheets. No private bedroom. She hoped none of Tyler's handiwork had gotten onto the furniture. But whatever. She glanced around to try to find something to clean herself up so she could move.

Rachel sensed her friend's predicament and rolled her eyes at Tyler. She was surprised he had came so forcefully after having already gotten off earlier with her. She grinned to herself at the thought of what she had done to get him ready again. Maybe it wasn't so surprising after all...

Once again, like a strange little sexual nymph, Rebecca skipped away into the kitchen. She reappeared moments later with a handful of paper towels. Her breasts shook cheerfully as she hopped back to the living room. She looked proud of what had happened. Like she had set it all up and was now basking in the success of the threesome. She giggled at Rebecca and handed her the towels.

Within a few minutes, everyone was cleaned up and Tyler had his shoes and shorts back on. He and girls exchanged a few jokes and comments about what they'd done as he shot a quick glance to the kitchen clock. It wasn't even eleven yet; he had been there less than half an hour.

He turned back and let his eyes pass over the girls with an awkward smile. His gaze went to Rebecca and he licked his lips as he watched her slide her bikini bottom back over her painfully seductive curves.

"Well, that was, you know. That was pretty fucking awesome. You two are, um..."

Tyler trailed off but shuddered for emphasis as the girls exchanged grins. He grinned as well and glanced cautiously over towards the front door as he continued.

"Well, but, I guess I should be-. You know I gotta get back before, um-." He smiled at his silly awkwardness.

"I gotta go."

Rebecca simply rolled her eyes and winked. As she reached for her bikini top she bid him farewell with a warm, playful smile.

"Bye, Tyler. Hope you got a good workout in."

Tyler smiled and shook his head at her joke as they exchanged knowing glances. Finally peeling his eyes away from the final fleeting glimpses of her tits, he brought his gaze back towards Rachel.

Unlike her practically re-dressed friend, Rachel was still completely naked and had seemingly made no effort to change that as they'd all exchanged their goodbyes. Her entire face was smiling and her eyes glowed with swirling energy. Tyler swallowed as he took in her body, trying to capture one more mental photograph for later. But his ogling stare was broken by her giggling voice.

"I'll walk you out."

Tyler nodded and the pair turned to head back down the hall and towards the front door. Rachel's buzzing energy and playful bounciness was palpable. When they got to the door, she stopped and reached out to turn him towards her. With a sexy look and a bite of her lip, she looked up into his eyes and spoke teasingly.

"Well, I'm so glad you came to hang out and keep us company. Wouldn't have been nearly as much fun without you."

Before he could respond, Rachel pushed her naked body into his and kissed him roughly. Tyler was still shirtless and he felt himself surge as her full breasts pushed hard into his chest. He instinctively put his arms back around her and ran them down her back before giving her ass a lustful squeeze. He could feel himself hardening again and he marveled at how incredible that was based on what had just happened. Twice.

Rachel smiled at his touch and pulled away from her kiss. She could feel his dick beginning to push out and touch between her legs. She leaned her body off his, but not before reaching down and letting her hand pass over the front of his shorts. As Tyler winced in response, she smirked and stuck out her tongue. Still naked, she opened to door for him and gave him a little pat on his butt, letting her eyes fall purposefully to the emerging tent in his mesh shorts.

"Good luck with the rest of your run."

Tyler smirked and was about to turn away when Rachel's silly giggle suddenly stopped and her expression turned more deeply intense. She twisted her lips into a sultry smile and she purred up at him, finishing her thought.

"And if you want to have more fun, you know where I'll be."

She smirked as she watched Tyler's throat contract into a rough swallow. His eyes widened into an expression she'd very clearly seen before. It was the same look he'd given her that day after prom as she'd stood in his parents' garage. It was a look of someone who desperately wanted to do the right thing but knew he wouldn't be able to resist. It was the look of someone who'd be back.

Tyler did his best to fight it.

"Rach. Look, I can't keep-. Erica's not an idiot and doing this right in front of her is not a good idea. So, please. No more sneak attacks like you did at the party last night. We're gonna get cau-."

Rachel cut him off with a giggle and a roll of her eyes. Partially shielding herself behind the door, she reached out and touched Tyler gently on the arm as she spoke.

"Relax, Ty. I'm just putting it out there. I'm certainly not going to fuck up your relationship."

Tyler exhaled and nodded to her. But there was still a mischievous sparkle in her eye. He stood and watched her as the door closed in front of him. With a shrug, he turned and began his jog back to his house.

Back inside, Rachel leaned her back into the closed door as she felt it click shut. She sighed peacefully as she looked around the room and took stock of what they had done. It had been quite the morning. She noticed she was rubbing her thumb and forefinger together and her eyes narrowed into a devious smile as she thought of the last thing she'd said to Tyler.

"I'm certainly not going to fuck up your relationship."

As she pushed away from the door and turned to rejoin her friend in the living room, she smirked at how similar the words were to what she'd said to Erica the night before at the party. And she smirked again at how her next thought was also identical to what she had said that night, too.

"Yet..."

NEXT -- Chapter 6: Snacks