Sensualist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He can't refuse. All you have to do is clue Alice in on what's going on so she can support your story."

And that's almost exactly what happened when I called on the Mattingly's. It took Alice a few minutes to understand what I was going to do. She had reservations about her father allowing her to go out with me for any reason. But when I persisted, telling her that I was going to see him regardless, she almost swooned in front of me. No one had ever stood up to him on her behalf. I was her knight in shining armor so to speak, and she kissed me hard, although there was no tongue involved by either of us.

Actually, Mr. Mattingly was quite pleasant from the first. Denise said afterward that Alice had probably worn him down with tears and complaints about being chained to her room and not allowed to partake in all the dates her classmates were going on. My father's name did have a certain influence on him, as Denise had said it would.

Alice went along with everything I asked of her; and the following afternoon I picked her up and drove her to my home, where Denise was waiting. Ashley, mother and another bridesmaid were off to Atlanta to select their dresses for the wedding. They would remain in the city overnight, leaving Denise and I alone with Alice for as long as we dared keep her with us. ________________________________________

Alice told me she felt like she was walking on air since leaving her house, and while she hadn't kissed me again, she had leaned against me while driving over to my place.

I don't know who was the more surprised when the two women met. If Denise was surprised by Alice's good looks, she didn't show it, but I could tell she hadn't expected it. And I think Alice was just as surprised to learn a woman as attractive as Denise was alone in the house with me. Of course, had I been a few years older I might have realized that what I was looking at was jealousy, plain and simple.

Anyway, Alice surprised me by accepting Denise's offer of a beer, and we got off to a surprisingly good start. Then Denise said she was tired and was going to take a short nap, and left us alone.

"How old is Denise?" Alice asked.

"Mid-twenties, certainly not thirty, I'd guess."

"She's very pretty, isn't she?"

"I'd say my uncle is a very lucky man."

Alice smiled as if I'd said the right thing. "Kiss me, Donald."

I did so and when she moaned into my mouth I kissed her neck. She had a beautiful neck, long and smooth. The touch of my lips made her shiver. A moment later she pulled away. "Oooh! I can't stand that; it's making me dizzy." Which was her way of telling me, 'That's all for now, big boy.' At any rate, we resumed what passed for normal conversation for several minutes and then Denise returned from her supposed nap, claiming she couldn't sleep and thought we wouldn't mind if she joined us.

Of course I knew that she'd given us a chance to be alone and had decided that I'd flubbed it. Was she going to help me?

"Alice," she said, I was looking over some of the things I've purchased for my honeymoon, and I thought that if you came up to my room with me we could try them on. If we find something special, (she took pains to draw the 'special' out) why we can model it for Donald." Turning to me, Denise said, "You don't mind me borrowing Alice, do you, dear?"

"Why no, Denise, it would be selfish of me to object," I replied.

Pulling Alice up from where she sat next to me, Denise gave me a lewd smile as she kept talking to Alice. "I have a few very nice things as well as some really naughty items, you know, just what a girl needs on her special night."

Of course I went to mine and the peep hole affording me a view on what was going on in there. ________________________________________

But I was in for a surprise. Denise had covered my peep hole, leaving me blind---but not deaf. I heard them chattering away about this outfit and that outfit, but couldn't make sense of any of it.

Eventually they both decided on something to wear downstairs and while they dressed, I made my way back to the living room and waited for them.

When Alice came down from the room, she wore a short strappy dress that flared and came to just above her knees. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra, but her eighteen-year-old breasts filled it out nicely. She gave me a twirl and a glimpse of tanned thighs.

"Do you like it, Donald?"

"I do, I really do."

"You don't think it's too ... revealing?"

"No, it's fine. I'm sure even your father would approve of it."

That got her laughing, and she plopped down next to me on the sofa. "I like Denise, she's lots of fun."

"Yes, she is, but what's keeping her?"

"She told me she had to take a shower before putting on her outfit. I felt a little nervous when she began taking off her undies, so I came down. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, of course not. It means I have you to myself."

That earned me a hug and a light kiss.

I had hoped for more, but there was plenty of time.

I put my arm round her and flicked on the TV. In another minute we were kissing hungrily.

What started out as just a really slow, sweet smooch that demonstrated how gorgeously soft and tender and slippery her lips were turned into a series of scorchingly hot Frenching that ended abruptly when Denise came down about five minutes later.

I didn't mind the interruption all that much, for Denise was modeling a tight sleeveless top and a pair of loose linen trousers tied at the waist. The way her nipples poked out against the flimsy material of her top made it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. She gave me a kind of warning look and promptly sat between Alice and me.

"We had us some girl time, Donald. We decided to let go and wear some of my honeymoon ensemble. How do you like it?"

"I think each outfit is ... stunning. It's like you both walked out of that magazine."

"Cosmo?" Alice asked.

"Yes, that one," I replied.

Denise smiled at me and said, "We need you to move over there," pointing to the armchair across from where we sat. I complied and with that she put her arm round Alice and leaned back into the corner of the sofa, gently pulling Alice with her.

I couldn't believe that I'd been outmaneuvered so easily.

"Oh, don't go all pouty on us, Donnie," Denise said not unkindly. "We need to stretch out, don't we, Alice?"

There was a glaring warning in Denise's eyes and I realized she was up to something and that it would ultimately be to my benefit.

Alice took the opportunity to stretch full length, leaning back against Denise, whose arm lay carelessly across Alice's stomach. Alice carefully arranged her dress over her legs. "I could get used to this," she said with a girlish titter.

"It's what we women do best, lie about looking beautiful," Denise said, giving me a smile Alice couldn't see, while giving Alice a girlie type squeeze near the elbow. It seemed a perfectly innocent squeeze, except that I noticed now her arm was resting firmly across Alice's breasts.

We all watched or pretended to watch some inane reality show about a husband and wife with God knows how many kids and the mundane problems that they had to face up to or lose the show.

I kept glancing over at them, but for the longest time nothing happened. But I knew Denise, and so I waited. Finally some fifteen minutes later, Denise asked me to open a bottle of wine. I did, bringing the bottle and three glasses back with me. I set the glasses down and began to pour.

I was about to fill the third glass when Denise placed a hand over the empty glass and said, "That's good, Donald, thank you. Alice and I will share this one."

She held the glass to Alice's lips, but Alice couldn't get her head in the right position and when she tried to drink, some of the wine dribbled down her chin and onto the skin above her dress.

"Whoops," Alice giggled as I sat down and took a sip from my glass.

"I've got it," Denise said, and put a finger on Alice's skin just below the red droplets and scooped them up, continuing slowly all the way up her throat, over her chin and up to her mouth. Alice didn't show much sign of opening her lips, but Denise just pressed a little and her finger went in anyway.

"Mmm," went Alice, seemingly all innocence. "It seems to taste better this way," and she giggled.

Denise continued to use her finger to the younger girl's mouth after taking a sip herself. I watched intently when she finally put her half filled glass down. I hadn't seen it happen, but now her arm was resting over Alice's shoulder, her hand hovering just above Alice's left breast.

And as I watched over the rim of my glass, it started moving, not directly onto the breast, but just enough for her fingertips to casually stroke Alice's bare arm next to it. Up and down. Up and down. Almost absentmindedly.

Alice seemed to be watching the reality show, but her face had this dreamy expression on it, like part of her was off somewhere else. She noticed me looking at her and gave me a smile. Nothing more, just a smile, but it made me feel really warm inside. Then she went back to watching television.

Denise's fingertips continued their stroking---until I was beginning to think she would never get anywhere doing that, although Alice clearly liked it. But then I noticed the angle of her hand had changed slightly; hardly at all, but enough. While her fingertips stroked Alice's arm, now the palm of her hand was gently grazing the dress covering Alice's breast.

Alice still wore her faintly dreamlike expression, but even from where I was sitting, I could tell the stroking was having an effect on her. All those innocent touches had caused Alice's nipples to stand out against the material of her dress. Even from where I sat one could tell they were rock hard with excitement.

It wasn't the only thing in that room getting hard either. My cock felt like a steel rod. I started to imagine what it would be like to do what Denise was doing, feeling Alice's nipples beneath my hands, easing the straps of her dress over her shoulders, letting it slip below her tits.

"Could we have some more wine, Donnie?" Denise cooed, bringing me out of my fantasy.

I got up, quite forgetting I had a tent pole sticking out in front of me. Denise laughed. "Oh, I think we can guess what you've been thinking about, Donnie!"

"Mmmm, yeah, Alice giggled, "That's what he's always thinking about."

They both laughed at my embarrassment, but I poured their wine without spilling any and sat back down, putting my legs over the arm of the chair to hide my erection.

Denise fed Alice some more wine and Alice got to suck Denise's finger a bit more, to my mind she lingered a little longer over it this time. Then Denise's hand resumed its stroking and Alice's face went off into its dream world somewhere. And this time----and this wasn't my imagination----I could see Alice pushing up a little into Denise's hand as if to make Denise press all the harder onto her tit.

At that moment I both hated and adored Denise. I desperately wanted to put a hand on my cock, but somehow I knew it would be the wrong thing to do. Any move on my part I suspected would break the spell Denise had put over Alice. The moment and perhaps the opportunity, my opportunity, might be lost. So I sat there and ever the voyeur, I watched.

As it happened, Denise was the first one to break the spell. She gave Alice a quick girlie kiss on the forehead and eased her into a sitting position. "Sorry, Alice, I'm getting a cramp."

Alice was quick to apologize. "Oh, I'm sorry; I must be an awful weight."

"Don't be silly. You're as light as a feather. Still, next time it's my turn."

Alice's eyes shone. "Oh, yes, I'd like that." She looked at both of us. "I've had a really lovely time today. Still, maybe I'd better go now.'"

"Oh, it's only four, you needn't go on my account," Denise said. Then an idea seemed to occur to her. "Look, you were almost falling asleep. We have so much more to say and do. Why don't you stay here tonight?"

That caused Alice serious concern. "I couldn't ... my father ...."

"Well I'd be happy to call your parents and explain that some of the girls are having a little party tonight after arriving in town, and we have Donald's sister, Maureen's room available. You'll be home tomorrow, say around one."

But that isn't true! I mean, you're sleeping in Maureen's room!" Alice protested.

It really was the guest room, but no one bothered to set Alice straight on whose room it was, and Denise seized the opportunity to say, "And you can share it with me!"

Convinced that Denise wouldn't take no for an answer, Alice decided to let her parents say no for her. Looking like she'd been caught eating a whole box of chocolates 'she said, "Okay, I'll call my parents."

But Denise had anticipated that and said, "Let me make the call. I'll pretend to be Donald's mother," Denise said, and to my surprise, Alice made no objection.

Alice's mother thought it very generous of my mother to invite Alice to stay, and was happy to give her permission, asking only that she be home by two in the afternoon the following day. And the deed was done. Well almost. ________________________________________

To my astonishment, Denise asked Alice to go back to her room again. Ostensibly to change into another outfit, I thought it a flimsy excuse, and suspected that Denise had her own agenda with my Alice.

But how could I protest, other than to try to make them feel guilty about leaving me alone again.

Denise shot me down with the expertise an older woman often uses on her ineffectual male counterpart. "We'll only be a few minutes, darling. Surely you can grant us that much time."

And so I watched them climb the stairs and was afforded a lovely glimpse up Alice's panties under her dress that I'm certain was just for my benefit.

I counted to thirty and raced up the stairs to my room and its secret portal. Denise had cleared the peep hole and I eagerly pressed my eye to the hole and spied on them.

Alice was apologizing to Denise. "I'm sorry, I must seem an awful prude to a woman of the world like you."

"Well, you don't look a prude in that dress, Alice. You look like you could break the balls of any man who came near you."

"Oh, God, do I? My mother will kill me when she sees me in this outfit."

"Well, we'll keep it here. You can wear it when you're going out with Donnie ..." she paused then added, "or me."

Apparently Alice thought nothing of Denise's last words, for she rushed on, saying, "I think he really liked the dress on me. He kept glancing at my breasts, and when I went up the stairs ... well I'm certain he got a look at my undies."

Denise laughed, and glanced over at the peep hole. "That's why we women wear dresses like that, Alice."

"I've always hated it when men stare at my ... front, but somehow with Donald, well, I actually want him to."

"Of course you do. And for God's sake, let's call them tits."

Alice laughed. "Alright. I do like him looking at my tits."

"I don't blame him. They're fabulous."

Alice laughed again, this time a little nervously. "Oh no, they're just ordinary."

"Not from where I'm standing." Denise walked across my vision to the mirror. "Just look at them."

And she moved the mirror so that I couldn't see. What was Denise up too? Alice was balking, saying, "I can't. It's embarrassing."

"Nonsense, Alice; it's never embarrassing to look at yourself. Especially when you have a body as beautiful as yours."

"Well, I am embarrassed."

"Oh, stop pretending you're a little girl, Alice. You're a grown woman and you're allowed to behave like one."

A pause. "Well, maybe they're not so bad."

"Not so bad. They're gorgeous. If I were Donnie I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off them." So, Denise was working on my behalf after all!

That got a nervous giggle from Alice.

Denise continued flattering Alice's breasts. "Compared with mine, yours are really lovely and they don't sag at all."

"Oh no," Alice protested, "yours are beautiful too."

"Well, thank you for being polite, but look, when you see them in the flesh..."

There was a brief pause, and then ... "See, they're nowhere near as firm as yours."

There was a pregnant pause. I imagined Alice trying to get her head round the sight of Denise's naked tits.

"I've never seen another woman's ... tits before. Not outside the showers at school."

"There's a first time for everything. It's alright, you can look. They won't bite. You can touch them if you like."

But Alice didn't touch them; however I noticed that she couldn't take her eyes off them either.

"I ... I wish I could be uninhibited, like you, Denise," Alice said, sounding awed by the older woman.

"Oh, Alice," there was a sharp intake of breath and I saw Denise reach out and yank Alice's top down, baring her breasts.

"...now I can see yours too."

"Oh God."

"No, don't pull your dress up again. They're nothing to be ashamed of. Look at us in the mirror. See, just two half-naked women. If our arms were lopped off we'd look like a couple of Greek statues."

Alice laughed, trying hard to loosen up. "Except they wobble when we laugh."

"Yes," Denise agreed, "mine more than yours unfortunately."

"Oh, that's not true, you're just saying that. No, Denise, I just hope mine are as good as yours when I'm your age."

"I'll take that as a compliment, but I'm not really that much older than you."

"Sorry. But you know what I mean."

"I'm twenty-five, if you really want to know. It may seem like a lot, but it isn't, not really."

"Well, if I had the right bra I guess mine might seem as big as yours."

"Let's see," Denise said, and my eyes popped out as she moved behind Alice and put her hands under the teen's breasts and lifted much as a bra might.

Alice was shocked that Denise was touching her tits, but didn't protest, I thought perhaps it was because she couldn't believe it was happening. Undaunted, Denise cooed, "They look much better if I just let them rest in my hands ... like this. Don't you think?"

"If you say so," Alice said, finally finding her voice.

"I do say so. And while I'm at it, they feel gorgeous too. Especially now that your nipples are going all hard.'

"Oh, God, are they?"

Denise laughed. "Well, what do you expect when someone strokes them like that? They know what they like. It's alright, I've let go now. You can start breathing again."

Her words jolted me. I had been holding my breath as well as Alice, who was telling Denise that she felt so stupid for acting childishly.

"I just wish my future husband was half as good looking as your Donnie."

"I'm sure your fiancée is handsome too," Alice said.

"Oh he's all right, and I do love him. But Donnie is really to die for. You're so lucky he's fallen for you."

"'How can you tell?"

"Well, he didn't have that huge bulge in his jeans because he was looking at me."

Ah, now we were getting down to it. I thought as my cock twitched against my leg.

Denise had gotten Alice talking about me. "He has that all the time. It makes me go all weak when he presses it against me. It's as much as I can do to stop myself grabbing it and taking it out and kissing it all over. I ... I probably would have if we'd had any time together, but...."

"Well, why don't you?"

Yeah, why didn't she?

"We haven't had a chance to be alone. I really think I'd just lose control. I wouldn't be able to stop. We've only been alone twice and that was ... well, there was so little time that ... can I tell you something, Denise?"

"Certainly."I lie in bed and think about what it looks like."

"It looks amazing," Denise said matter of factly.

Whoops. I don't think she meant to say that.

"You've seen it? When?"

"When we were swimming at the pool. He wore this Speedo bathing suit ... God, it left nothing to the imagination, and ...." Denise stopped in mid-sentence.