Sensualist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? You were talking about his bathing suit ..."

"I shouldn't, really, I shouldn't."

"Oh come on, what was it?"

"He got hard. I think he got a good look at my tits. I don't know. But he got really hard and it looked monstrous!"

"Oh, my God!" Alice said after taking in a deep breath and then slowly exhaling.

Both of them laughed, thinking it funny. Denise moved out of my line of sight.

"I wonder what it would look like if it were exposed," Denise said, making her tone sound somewhat wistful.

"So do I," Alice said. "Just thinking about it is making me go all itchy, you know, down there."

"Me too."

"Really?"

"Of course, Alice, don't you know women get especially honey just before their weddings?" There was a rustle of movement, and then Denise said, "Look at me, I'm all damp."

Squinting through the peep hole I saw Alice trying not to look at Denise. But eventually curiosity won out and she slowly lowered her hands from her face. "They're pretty panties," she whispered."

"They should be, they cost enough," Denise laughed."Not that I get many people admiring them, unfortunately.'

"Well, I like them."

"Thank you. And now they're all damp, thanks to all that talk about Donald's big cock. Is it having the same effect on you?"

"I think so."

Denise came back into view; she was wearing a pair of flimsy panties and her heels, nothing else.

"Let's have a look at them."

"No!" Alice bleated fearfully.

"Come on," Dense said reproachfully. "I've shown you mine, now you've got to show me yours."

That brought on a tittering laugh from the both of them. I held my breath. Was I going to see Alice's cunt at long last?

"Oh, I guess it's all right if I show you."

My eyes must have been bulging from their sockets as Alice hiked her dress up to her waist.

"There."

Denise scoffed, saying for my benefit as well as her own, "Well, I can't see much with your dress just lifted up like that. Take the damn thing off!"

"I can't."

'Why not?"

There was a long pause as Alice came to a decision.

"Alright."

She stepped out of the dress. "There!"

Denise and I took in her loveliness. Denise was considerate in that she made Alice turn this way and that, so that I could also enjoy the magnificence of her jutting ass and the sparsely haired cunt that I now thought I might actually possess.

Perhaps thirty seconds passed before Alice broke the silence.

"Aren't you going to say something? I'm getting embarrassed."

'I'm speechless," Denise said softly. "I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you, Alice. You're perfect."

On the other side of the wall I was nodding in agreement.

"Oh, stop, you're making me blush."

"I mean it, Alice. You're amazing."

"Oh sure; damp panties and all," she said nervously.

"It makes you even sexier."

Flustered at the compliment, Alice stammered, "Uh, they do?"

Denise inched closer to Alice, and then sat on the bed near her and gasped, "It's no good, I'm so sorry, Alice but I've just got to touch myself!"

Shocked at this behavior, Alice almost shrieked, "Denise!" but managed to keep her voice down.

Denise, ready for this reaction, quickly shot back: "Don't tell me you've never felt the same."

"I have, I have, but never in front of anyone!"

"But I think I'll go mad if I don't do something, Alice."

"Oh, Denise, you're awful."

"You can turn away if you can't bear to watch."

"But ... I can't not watch," Alice admitted putting a finger in her mouth and worrying the cuticle.

"So, you're as turned on as I am," Denise said, and with Alice looking down at her feet, Denise flashed a knowing smile at the peep hole knowing I was standing there looking on.

"I ... I keep thinking of Donald's cock. I wonder what it would be like to touch it," Alice said longingly.

I saw Denise's hand go between her legs, obviously rubbing her clit. Naive enough to be shocked at Denise actually touching herself in front of her, Alice gasped and said, "Oh, Denise, don't!"

Moaning with lust, Denise said, "It's no good, I've just got to."

"Please ...."

I summoned all my will power to keep from jerking off as the spectacle unfolded before my eyes. Denise was incorrigible, in striving to seduce Alice. "Oh, that feels so good...."

"Denise, please...."

"I ... I can feel my clit through my panties. Look the wet spot's grown to almost double its size."

"OHHH!" Alice moaned.

"Look, see how swollen it is! Oh, I've just got to open my legs really wide..."

I heard Alice swallow, and then blurt out, "Oh Denise...."

"Umm, Denise sighed. "See my pussy lips? I just love to run my finger up and down between them. Don't you?" Alice made no response, but her eyes never left Denise's cunt.

I knew that jerking off or not, I was going to cum from the scene playing out before my eyes. I thought about turning away, even leaving the room. But remained in place. The house could have burned down around us and I wouldn't have budged unless summoned to join them in the other room. "Denise, how can you do it in front of me?"

"Because you watching me is even more of a turn-on. I'm not a lesbian, Alice, so don't think I'm going to rape you or anything. But even I'm turned on by the sight of a beautiful near-naked woman. And you're as beautiful as they come."

"Oh, no I'm not."

"Yes you are ... and speaking of cumming ...."

"You're not!"

"Not yet, but very soon."

"Oh, Denise ... I'm getting so itchy."

"Well, what are you waiting for then? Get your hand down there!"

"I can't."

"Come here then."

"Why?"

"Stop acting like a child, Alice!" Denise's voice was suddenly strident and I thought she might lose control of the situation. I paused in my own masturbation as Alice shuffled a step or two in Denise's direction.

It wasn't good enough for Denise. "Closer!" Alice sobbed fearfully, but moved closer as instructed.

"Now, give me your hand."

"I..."

"Alice!"

My Alice extended her right hand. "Now, put it there, on mine. That's right. Feel the way my fingers are moving?"

A small voice, replied. "Yes, ma'am."

"Feel the way I have one finger between my pussy lips and two on either side?"

"Umm ... yes."

"Now you do it to me."

There was no hesitation on Alice's part, except to ask, "Like this?"

Denise let out a sharp breath, and hissed, "Yesssss, exactly like that... oh, please, don't stop.'

"Um, your lips are all swollen, like."

"That's because they like what you're doing. Now press harder. Push your middle finger into me a little more."

"Umm, like this?"

"Umm, yeah ... just like that! Oh, yeah ... slip your hand inside my panties, Alice!"

I heard a rustling movement followed by quickened breathing, whether from Alice or Denise, or both, I couldn't tell.

"I've never seen another woman...."

"It's my pussy, Alice."

"Yeah ..." and then in as husky a tone as I'd ever heard in her voice, Alice added, "I've never touched one."

Denise laughed lewdly and said, "Feels like you've done it before, Alice, umm, right there! Yes, tease my clit, squeeze it! Like that! Yes, just like that!"

I was stroking my cock like a madman; on the brink of ejaculating any second.

"Oh, God, Alice, you're making me cum!"

"I ... I," Alice stammered, obviously flustered at what she'd done.

"Don't you dare stop, Alice; I'm so close!"

Alice finally found her voice. "It ... it's so wet, so slippery," she marveled to herself.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

And she wasn't the only one. At that moment a geyser erupted from the tip of my cock. I caught most of it in my hand to stop it from covering the wall and leaving a tell-tale spot. It was a magnificent cum for me.

"Press harder, Alice," Denise was panting. "Ahhh, here it is ... can't stop it now! Can ... can you feel me cumming?"

"I ... I feel it throbbing ... and you're so wet!" Denise was quiet for a time, concentrating on her orgasm. Then she whispered, "Slower, go slower, Alice. I can't ... I'm getting sore there. You had better stop."

"Was I okay? I mean, did I do it right?" Alice inquired nervously.

"You were wonderful, Alice. I can't believe it was your first time."

"Oh, but it was," Alice quickly replied.

"Want to do it again?" Denise asked lewdly.

"I don't ... yes! Yes, I would like to do it again." Alice said, as her breasts rose and fell rapidly.

'Well, you'll just have to wait," Denise laughed. "I don't think I could cum again tonight if you paid me."

"Oh," Alice said and I thought I detected a tinge of disappointment in her voice.

"Look at the time!" Denise exclaimed, glancing at the peep hole where she was certain I stood, prick in hand. "We've been fooling around here and left poor Donald downstairs. We can't ignore him like that. Put your dress back on," Denise said as she stepped into her own and pulled it up on herself.

There was a definite disappointment in Alice's tone as she said, "But what about...?"

"Don't worry, Alice, your turn will come. But right we have to get back to Donnie, or he'll become suspicious."

That was enough to obtain Alice's complete cooperation. "Of course," she said obediently.

I scampered downstairs and lay on the sofa pretending to be asleep. I lay on the couch, an arm shielding my eyes, one leg bent. I pulled a blanket half over me, and I was getting hard again in expectation of fucking one or both women soon.

Through slitted eyes I saw Denise enter the room, pulling Alice along behind her.

"See, I told you he'd be asleep. He's a typical male. Off to sleep after a few drinks."

"But won't he wake up?" Alice asked.

"Oh, he won't. Men tend to sleep through anything, especially after a few drinks." Denise looked down at me. "But doesn't he look so innocent?"

Alice giggled.

"Well," prompted Denise, "go on, take a look."

"But he's covered up," Alice protested.

"Pull the blanket off him, Alice."

"He won't wake up?"

"No, Alice, he won't wake up."

All this time my cock had been growing. It was now pretty well fully erect.

Alice put forward a tentative hand and took hold of the blanket. With a nervous look at Denise she pulled it down to my legs. The wave of cooler air sweeping over me instantly added another half inch to my erection.

"Oh, look at him!" Alice gasped.

"He is big, isn't he?" Denise said, emphasizing the 'big."

"Is that normal?" Alice inquired.

"Well, our boy seems to be bigger than most. But I can't tell for sure. Why don't you just take it out?"

"Take it out?" Alice said in a normal tone.

"Shush," Denise snapped. Any louder and you might wake him up!"

"What ... What do I do?"

Denise leaned over me and carefully lowered my zipper, then reached in and gave my cock a nice friendly squeeze, and only then did she ease it from its confinement.

"OH MY GOD!" Alice gasped, as she leaned in even closer to inspect my manhood. "How am I ever going to get that inside me?"

"Believe me," Denise laughed, when you're ready for it, it will go in with ease and I have to tell you that you'll be hollering for more before he's finished with you."

Alice stared at my cock. "Are all men like that?" Denise laughed again, "No, most are smaller. Donald has a cock that women would fight over."

"No!"

"Oh, yes, believe me or not, it's the truth. Now go on, touch it!"

Alice shrank back. "Oh, I couldn't. He might wake up."

Denise sighed. "Alright, if you won't, I will."

That said, Denise wrapped a hand round my shaft. Alice shot a nervous look at my face, but my eyes were well hidden. I didn't move a muscle.

"What does it feel like?" She wanted to know.

"Oh, it's truly beautiful. Hard and soft at the same time. Touch it. Come on, see for yourself."

"I can't."

"Well, give me the oil we brought down with us."

Alice handed her a bottle of oil and Denise squeezed a line down my shaft from my slit to my balls. Then she used both hands and smeared it all over. "Doesn't that make it look gorgeous? See how smooth and shiny it is?"

Alice squirmed a little. "It's making me go all itchy."

"I'm not surprised. He's really got such a gorgeous cock I envy you getting to have it inside you."

"Inside me?" Alice said. It seemed like she wanted to be persuaded. "Do you think I dare put that thing inside me?"

"Surely you've shoved something up there besides your finger," Denise said scathingly.

Alice grew confused. "Yeah, but ...."

"He's your boyfriend. Girls do it with their boyfriends, Alice."

Alice steeled herself and put out a tentative finger. The touch of it on my crown almost made me cum there and then. Beautiful, naive Alice was finally touching my cock. At last.

"Stroke it," Denise urged. "Feel how soft it is." Alice did so, although Denise was still holding my shaft. "Feel underneath the crown. That's where boys are really sensitive."

Alice did so, as if mesmerized.

"Now circle your fingers round it. Go up and down. Gently. Now hold it. That's right. Just above my hand. Now we can stroke him together."

"Oh, it's growing!"

Denise laughed that special laugh of hers. "I'm not surprised. He's got two girls stroking his dick. If he were awake it would be all his Christmases come at once."

Both girls giggled a little, but kept stroking.

"This may sound crazy," Alice said, getting into jerking me off, "but it feels wonderful. I love playing with it; it's so hard and yet so soft. I had no idea it would be so hard."

"Feel his balls too," Denise suggested. "They're all full of his cum."

Alice carefully cupped my balls in her hand, "That's it," Denise cooed, "Don't they feel lovely?"

"Umm, yeah ... they do."

"Rub your way to his asshole. Guys love that."

"Oh, God, do they?" Alice said, sounding amazed at finding herself doing such things she'd previously thought undoable. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

Alice expanded on her secret thoughts, telling Denise, "I like feeling your hand on him too, and the way our hands keep touching."

Denise laughed again, "It's so big, Alice, you can see it really needs two hands."

More girlish giggles. I was close to cumming. I could feel the pressure building.

Alice gasped and loudly said, "Oh, it's twitching. What's happening?"

"He's going to cum, Alice. Now watch closely."

"No, don't stop," Denise said, the intensity in her voice surprised me. "Keep stroking, Alice. Go a little faster... you'll see how lovely it is when a man cums. It goes everywhere, and it's so all warm and wet."

Alice couldn't contain herself. "It's jerking in my hand. What should I ... I can hardly hold it."

"Look ... he's cumming!" Denise yelped happily. Oh yeah ... it rocketed out of my shaft all right. A vertical geyser of white roared off into the stratosphere then arched back down to spatter over Alice's hand, some even landing on Denise's. It was followed by another and then another.

Alice was beside herself. "There's so much! It keeps cumming. It's so warm ... and his thing is still twitching."

"Keep stroking," Denise urged. "Go slower, but keep on stroking him."

"But ...."

"Don't stop until it starts to go soft. Doesn't it feel lovely stroking him with all his cum mixed in with the oil?"

"Yeah," Alice responded. I could hear the awe of what she'd accomplished in her voice. "It's all slippery like ... like your pussy was upstairs."

"It still is. Want to see?" Denise teased.

"It's beginning to go soft."

"Better let it go then," Denise sighed. Obviously she'd been hoping I'd last a bit longer. Alice withdrew her hand, still covered with my sperm. "Um, what do I do about this?" she asked, revealing her cum laden hand to Denise.

"Oh, that's the best part," Denise laughed, and promptly started to lick and then suck Alice's fingers. "Mmmm, good," she laughed lewdly. "I've got some on me too. Here, you try it."

Alice's eyes widened. "Really?"

"Mmmm, have a taste."

Tentatively Alice licked one of Denise's fingertips. "Hmmm," she murmured happily, it seemed to me. And she continued licking and sucking on Denise's fingers until Denise pulled them slowly from her mouth with a soft popping sound.

"Doesn't it feel so dirty to suck his stuff off my fingers?" Denise inquired.

"Mmmm," Alice agreed, "Naughty but nice."

"Imagine if it had been his cock."

"That would have been disgusting," Alice said, but a moment later she changed her mind and asked Denise, "Would it be like sucking your fingers?"

"Very much so," Denise answered and they both burst into stifled giggles.

"You'd better cover him up. We don't want him suspecting anything."

"What a shame," Alice said, "I like looking at it, even when it's all small and soft."

Alice had a strange expression on her face as she regarded me. Perhaps she was wondering if I had been feigning sleep while she jerked me off.

Perhaps she was coming to respect me for looking after her welfare. I never found out, but one thing was certain. She appeared to regard me in a different light. And that I soon found, was true enough.

But she placed the blanket back over me, neglecting to tuck my flaccid penis back into my trousers. She then joined Denise, already sitting in the armchair with her knees drawn up under her.

Denise rearranged herself so that Alice could join her in the armchair, and soon enough Alice was kind of sprawled lengthways with her had her head resting on Denise's shoulder. Several minutes went by when some unspoken signal seemed to pass between them.

Maybe it was my imagination. But the atmosphere certainly changed. Denise was turning the pages of a magazine, but her other hand was on Alice's breast, openly caressing it through Alice's dress, cupping it, teasing the nipple--which I could see was already hard.

Alice had her eyes closed, but her mouth open slightly, breathing in short shallow little gasps. My cock immediately sprang into life.

Denise moved her hand to Alice's other breast. Alice shifted a little to make it easier for her, but still kept her eyes closed. Maybe she thought like a child if she couldn't see anyone, no one could see her.

I watched as Denise's hand caressed the swelling globes, teasing each nipple into hardness, cupping each one in turn with her hand, running her thumb across the thrusting nipples beneath the material of Alice's dress.

Denise looked across at me and smiled. I moved my leg so she could see the bulge in my jeans. She opened her mouth and let the tip of her tongue peep out.

Alice began to squirm under Denise's stroking. As if by accident she let a leg fall from the sofa and rest on the floor, so that now her legs were apart. The soft material of her dress fell between them, outlining the slight rise of her pelvic mound. Denise moved her hand up to Alice's bare shoulder, caressing the skin of her throat for a moment then moved down again.

Only now it was beneath the material of Alice's dress.

Alice tensed. I could imagine what was going through her mind. She should open her eyes now. She should sit up. She should stop this. But it felt good. It felt too good. She was under Denise's spell. She just wanted it to continue.

Denise's hand was now on Alice's naked breasts, moving freely from one to the other beneath her dress, caressing, stroking, squeezing, and pinching the already hard nipples. I could see Alice relax, like a nervous pet being calmed.

"Mmm, that's nice, I like it," she murmured, still with her eyes closed.

Denise smiled across at me. I shifted enough so that the blanket fell off me and onto the floor. I was almost fully erect again, and put a hand on the fast rising bulge.

"I think Donnie likes it too," she said. Alice opened her eyes then turned her head to look across at me. I smiled at her as I stroked my bulge.

I could see her desperately trying to decide how she should respond. She finally said, "God, is everybody here naughty?" and closed her eyes again.