Sensualist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do? Well I certainly love you." A moment passed before she added, "And I love your cock!"

And while the both of us were laughing, I said, "I'm also crazy about your pussy," then pulled her in for a long hard kiss; which is how Denise found us in when she came back from the bathroom.

Still naked, she sat down on my lap. Impulsively Alice threw her arms round her. "And I love you too, Denise!"

The next minute we were all wrapped in each other's arms, kissing and fondling one another. I discovered that Alice now had one hand on my cock and the other on Denise's pussy.

I detected the thrill of excitement in Alice's voice when she asked, "So, what do we do now?"

Denise smiled. "Anything you want to do, darling."

"I want to try it," she replied simply.

"It?" Denise said quizzically.

Smiling sheepishly, Alice looked at me while giving my cock a good squeeze and said, "Donnie, I want to try it with Donnie."

"Are you sure?" both Denise and I said at the same time.

There was a tremor of fear in her voice as she answered, "Yes." A moment later she added, "I'll need you to help me."

"Of course, darling," Denise responded. "But we should go upstairs and use the bed, it's much more comfortable."

And so, we ran up the stairs, the we being Alice and I. Denise followed at a slower pace.

Alice plopped herself on the bed and sat there waiting. I stood at the edge of the bed and also waited. Denise was in control.

"Take him in your mouth first, Alice. Give him a nice sucking. I'll get you nice and juicy for him while you do," Denise said softly.

It all seemed so natural. But it was Denise staging almost every movement on our parts.

I stood at the edge of the bed facing Alice, who lay supine on the bed, her face mere inches from my throbbing cock. Denise climbed on the bed from behind Alice and parted the younger girl's legs so that she could fit between them.

Denise spoke two words, and only two words: "Suck him!" And we began.

Alice slowly took the head of my sex glands into her mouth, ostensibly Frenching it with her tongue. I stifled a moan of pleasure and glanced over Alice's shoulders and saw Denise parting Alice's cunt with her fingers. Well I couldn't see all of that, but I damn well knew what she was doing. Seconds later, Denise mashed her face against Alice's pussy and I knew she was eating her out.

I knew this because Denise's actions caused Alice to react by suddenly taking several inches of my erection into her mouth and sucking voraciously on it.

Incidentally, my cock took a beating from this blowjob, but I never complained. For my part I had died and gone to heaven.

Wanting to reward Alice for sucking me off, I leaned over her head and pressed my thumbs into her lower back massaging her and getting a better look at what Denise was doing to her.

"Mmmm," Alice moaned appreciatively, after the initial shock of my thumbs on her body. Alice began to sway faintly with the rhythm of my hands as I slowly moved the massage onto her shoulders and neck.

Taking me from her mouth, Alice groaned, "That's wonderful ... I mean what the both of you are doing. It's simply wonderful.

Denise paused at that, and loudly told Alice to: "Keep sucking his dick!"

Alice made a quivering noise that staggered her exhaling, and then gobbled my cock into her mouth and frantically frenched my cock.

Denise obviously resumed what she'd been doing to poor Alice, making soft smacking noises that no one in the room could mistake, while I left off massaging Alice's back and neck and sent my hands under her and moved my hands over her breasts which were pressed into the sheet. When I began fondling them, Alice rose up on her elbows giving me greater access as she slurped happily on my throbbing member.

"Ah, ah," Alice sighed at one point. It seemed that both Denise and I had found extremely sensitive body parts at the same time and brought Alice to a climax.

Alice's breathing went from harsh, sporadic huffs to a symphony of breathy cadences, soft moans, and hissing through her teeth. Of course she was no longer apply those magnificent lips to my cock, but hearing her whisper, "Oh, I'm cumming ..." followed by a series of tell-tale open-mouthed gasps was more than enough to tell me I'd be fucking her soon enough.

Denise left off Alice's cunt and made her way alongside the younger girl until she could kiss her on the mouth. I slid down a bit so that I could send a finger into Alice's cunt, and did.

Still kissing Denise, Alice began rocking her pelvis into my hand. I had three fingers inside her at this point and no longer wondered if I'd have a problem getting my dick in there.

Glancing up at the two women, I saw that Alice was squeezing her own breast with one hand and holding the back of Denise's head with the other. Denise saw me and husked, "Suck her, Donnie! Suck her!"

"Yeah, suck me, Donnie!" Alice crowed, echoing Denise.

I went down on her with a vengeance, and moments later heard Alice moaning delightedly. Then I felt a mouth on my cock. Glancing in that direction, I saw Denise handing my cock off to Alice.

They were sharing my cock!

Alice took me into her mouth and Denise signaled me to keep eating Alice. I complied and moments later was rewarded when Denise resumed her sucking and took me deep.

I heard Alice's cry of amazement at Denise's accomplishment; but as I was busily tonguing away at Alice I didn't get to see her face. I would have loved to have seen that expression.

Feeling myself readying to cum, I gently pried my shaft away from the two wanton cocksuckers and started placing long licks up and down Alice's neck, absorbing her incredible taste.

I felt Denise pushing me up on top of Alice, and suddenly our pressing against one another. I lifted myself a bit so that she didn't have to support my full weight and Alice brought her tongue to my face and quickly covered me with it.

I was in Heaven.

I didn't know this could have such an effect on me. My body twitched. I moaned and gasped each time her tongue hit me. I didn't want any of this to end.

My tongue fell between her breasts, all the way to her navel, and then back up again. I couldn't get over the feel of her body against mine as we ground together. Everything was smooth, soft, and perfect.

"Alice," I whispered---my mouth just an inch from hers, "this is the best day of my life."

I saw tears in her eyes and she nodded quickly.

"I'd do anything for you," I told her, as my emotions overpowered me.

"Oh, fuck ... I'm cumming!" Alice screamed. "Oh, my God it's ... OHHH!"

And she exploded.

I stopped what I was doing to watch.

Denise also waited, but only about a minute before telling me, "Put this rubber on, Donnie, before you do anything else," Denise said in a soothing voice.

It took me several long seconds to do, then Denise was almost shouting in my ear, "Now put it in her, Donnie. Fuck her senseless!"

I had to lift one leg over Alice to bring my turgid cock to bear on her cunt, and then my hips moved a bit lower until it felt like my tip was between her pussy's lips. I pressed forward and Alice wiggled under me. I pressed forward again, everything was wet and warm and wonderful. I hesitated, not wanting to hurt her when breaking her hymen, but Alice reached down and took my condom-wrapped shaft in her hand, pulling me lower and at a different angle. I pushed my hips forward again and her eyes shot open.

My cockhead was inside her. I could feel the tightness. I pushed again and Alice cried out, and wrapped her arms around me.

"Go slow," she warned, then groaned as I stretched her as I inched forward. For me, it was the tightest cunt I'd ever been in.

Alice began to whimper. "It hurts, Donnie. It hurts!"

Denise was suddenly face to face with us, urging Alice to let me go forward. But I resolved not to move a fraction of an inch more. Instead I would try moving out and back again, but going no deeper than I was. I slid backwards and Alice moaned. I moved in again and she cried out. I didn't know what to do. All I could think to do was stay put and hold her, so I did. We lay there for a while with me resting partway in her, clutching each other.

Suddenly, I felt her hips move against me, rocking ever so slightly. I kissed her again and tried to remain still, letting her control what happened. She continued these tiny rocking motions against me and I could feel sensations already starting between my legs.

"Oh fuck," Alice whimpered, "You're so damn big!" and then she began to move.

"Are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

Alice nodded, then said, "It hurts some." We both stopped moving.

What's wrong?" Denise inquired nervously.

I had an idea. I propped myself on one arm and lowered the other down Alice's torso, gliding over her skin as I went. My hand disappeared between her legs, bumping into my own cock inside her. I slid up from there---Alice squealed and jerked in alarm. I'd found her clit.

Keeping my cock as still as I could, my fingers began to touch that sensitive spot. Her whimpers became cries and her arms started to flail around the bed. As she moved, her muscles gripped my cock inside her, squeezing it and releasing it. It felt fantastic!

I kept rubbing her clitoris as she rocked her hips against me, and Alice began whispering: "Oh, Donnie! Yes---yes---yes!

I felt my balls clutching, building and building. I realized I was thrusting into her. I hadn't meant to. It was so hard to stop now. Her hips were rocking harder too. I really hadn't meant to.

"Oh, Alice!"

"Oh, Donnie!"

Her fingers clawed at my back. There was sweat on her skin and tears. I made sure my fingers kept moving on her. Tears were cascading down her cheeks. I wanted to kiss each one. Her hips bucked hard into me. I was thrusting. I was fucking her hard, and it felt so good.

Denise wiped Alice's tears away then kissed my cheek.

Suddenly Alice was very vocal. The language and intensity of her voice was familiar enough, but there was something about her voice that had an animal-like quality to it.

"I'm going to cum again, oh, Donnie, Donnie, Donnie!"

I was close---then I was cumming, cumming, cumming!

Wet slapping sounds filled the room. "Oh, yes, oh, yeah, oh, God, oh, fuck, fuck, fuck."

I grabbed Alice so hard that I worried later that I'd bruised her badly. For her part, Alice's nails dug into my forearms, her thighs clinched viselike around my waist.

Once we finally finished, I held Alice tightly against me and felt her trembling like a little bird. "I'm so happy!" she cooed.

"I love you, Donnie," she whispered, and then turned slightly so she faced Denise. "I love you to Denise."

"I love you too," Denise replied before shooting a warning look my way.

"And I love you too, Alice," I said belatedly, but Alice took no notice.

"I'm so happy that it was you, Donnie. And thank you, thank you, thank you, Denise, for all your help in preparing me."

"It was my pleasure, "Denise replied, and I'm certain she meant every word of it.

I had taken my very first virgin. And to my mind, Alice remains the best of them all.