Sensualist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise withdrew her hand, but only so she could move the strap of Alice's dress off her shoulder. She pushed it down the girl's arm, pausing momentarily at her elbow, then beyond. The soft material fell away exposing Alice's beautiful breast.

"Um, no---don't!" Alice murmured, as she squeezed her arm against her side as if to stop her dress from falling further.

Denise ignored her, simply went back to stroking and caressing the breast, which was now in full view. Alice's nipple stood out, hard and swollen and red from Denise's gentle pinching. Denise moved her hand up to the other strap of the dress and pushed it off Alice's shoulder.

"Ohh," was all Alice could say. It was difficult to tell whether that meant yes or no, but though she kept her eyes firmly shut, she didn't try to cover herself as my eyes feasted on both of her beautiful tits.

As if reading my mind, Denise withdrew her hand so as to give me an uninterrupted view. She smiled at me, as if to say, 'Aren't they gorgeous?'

In answer, I stroked my cock a little harder---Denise licked her lips until they were wet and glistening.

Momentarily free from Denise's stroking, Alice squirmed on Denise's lap, finally sitting up slightly while widening the spread of her legs. The effect of which was to pull the top of her dress down even more and ride the hem up higher above her knees. She swung her legs to the floor and sat up.

"Oh, look at me!" She tried to pull her dress up over her tits, but Denise was there before her, holding it down. "You don't mind Donnie seeing your lovely breasts, do you?"

"Umm... well, I ...."

"He's already seen them, so where's the harm if he keeps looking at them?"

"Well, when you put it like that ...."

"I've already told you, you needn't be ashamed of them."

"Yeah---but, I don't know...."

"You can tell he likes them. You do, don't you, Donnie?"

I made my contribution. "Oh, yes, they're quite remarkable."

Denise laughed. "Listen to him! He's stroking himself harder than you did, Alice. It's as if he can't get enough."

"You touched my penis, Alice?"

Alice blushed, the dear, sweet girl. "Yes, I can't believe you're so big. But ...."

"But what, Alice?"

"Um, do ... do you really like my breasts, Donnie?"

"Yes I do. I think...they're the most amazing tits I've ever seen. They're absolutely fabulous."

She blushed again. But it was obvious she was very pleased with my comment.

Denise chirped in then, saying: "I bet he love to touch them, Alice. "Would you, Donnie?"

"Absolutely."

"Um, I don't know," Alice protested weakly.

But Denise just spoke over her. 'Come and sit here, Donnie."

I joined them before Alice could stop me, sitting on one side of Alice, with Denise on the other. Alice shrunk away a bit, but Denise stopped her going too far.

"Go on, Donnie, touch them," Denise cooed. Alice tried to cover herself with her arms, but Denise pulled them down. "Don't be silly, Alice, he won't hurt them!"

"I know, but..." she protested, but my hand was already on her left breast, gently kneading it as Denise had taught me too. God, it felt gorgeous.

Alice took a sharp breath---"OH!"

"There," said Denise, "Now was that worth making such a fuss over?"

"Please, Donnie, don't..."

But Denise was relentless is urging me on. "She has the loveliest nipples. Squeeze them. See how hard they're getting? Oh do pull on them now, Donnie. It will send a tickle right to her cunny."

Evidently it did just that, for in a matter of seconds, Alice was pushing them against my hand, wanting the pressure and yet not wanting it.

"It hurts," she squawked."

"Nonsense," said Denise. "Your nipples love it. Look at them!" And with that she took the other breast in her own hand, squeezing, pinching. Alice pushed against us both, hardly able to catch her breath.

"Please, please... don't...."

"Look at his cock, Alice. See how much bigger it's gotten since he started touching them."

Alice paused for a second and dared to take a look at my crotch. I made my cock twitch. Her mouth opened. Despite herself, she was fascinated.

"Isn't it great to know you're turning him on like that?" Denise prattled inanely.

But it worked. For Alice responded weakly with an admission that it was indeed something to behold.

"So let him kiss them. I know you'll love it."

"No!" Alice was unconvinced by Denise's urging. "I know," Denise quickly replied. "We'll each kiss one!"

"No, please don't..."

But our mouths were already on her. As Denise twirled her tongue round one nipple, my lips seized upon the other. Alice stopped breathing for a moment but then pushed hard against our mouths. "Oh, God---that's...."

"That's what?" Denise teased.

"I don't know," Alice sobbed, unable to think with the sensations rushing from her nipples to her cunt.

Denise pushed her gently back into the armchair, so we could kiss and fondle her breasts in a more comfortable manner. Alice lay back in a kind of trance. Denise and I made eye contact. Denise smiled at me; it was an 'is this what you wanted?' kind of smile. I smiled back: 'Oh, yes,' my eyes signaled.

Gradually, almost imperceptibly, Denise let her mouth move from Alice's breast to her stomach. Hardly aware of what was happening; Alice arched her back to meet the kisses.

Still nursing at her turgid bud, I watched Denise's progression. I watched as Denise's kisses moved lower; her hands pushing Alice's dress down until it was at her waist. Denise rolled her tongue round Alice's navel, making her shiver. Alice squirmed to get away, but it seemed as if Denise had her pinned down with only her tongue.

"Lift your hips," Denise said sternly.

Mesmerized, Alice obeyed.

In one smooth movement, Denise grasped the dress with both hands and slipped it under Alice's bottom, over her hips, down her thighs and off. The thin, almost diaphanous material of her panties was damp with moisture.

Coming to her senses, Alice crowed, "NO!" and attempted to cover herself with her hands. But Denise pulled them away. "Stop it, Alice. You'll make me cross. You have a lovely body and there's absolutely no reason for you to hide it."

"You agree with me, don't you, Donnie?" "Oh, yes. She has a beautiful body, Denise." ' "Even when she's so wet down there, right, Donnie?" Denise laughed lewdly.

"Oh, no!" Alice wailed hopelessly as she tried to squeeze her thighs together.

"There. There," Denise cooed softly. "It's lets us all know how turned on you are. You are terribly excited, aren't you, darling?"

"Now I want you to reach out and take that lovely cock in your hand again."

"I ... I can't," Alice protested.

"You can. Donnie wants you to, isn't that right, Donnie?"

"Yes, of course it is," I replied, breathing hard and moving my hardon closer to her so that she might reach it with ease.

Alice slowly reached out. I recall she had closed her eyes, before doing so, and took me in her little hand and squeezed.

"Doesn't that feel good?" Denise chirped.

"Mmmm," Alice admitted. Her eyes were still closed as if she were telling herself this was all a dream and not actually happening.

"Open yourself for him," Denise all but purred. "Show him more of you."

Shyly, eyes still clamped shut; Alice leaned back against Denise with one leg bent against the back of the armchair, the other touching the floor.

Her damp panties pressed against her pussy lips so tightly I could see their swollen outline. I couldn't help but put my hand over hers on my cock and give it a decent stroke. Both Alice and I moaned appreciatively at the same time.

Denise laughed coarsely, "That's more like it, boys and girls, she all but cackled. "Do you want to fuck her, Donnie?" Denise inquired as she resumed playing with Alice's breasts.

"Mmmm, yes... yes I do!" I said in a voice that didn't sound at all like mine.

"Well then, I think it's time you touched her properly. Give me your free hand."

Denise took the hand not on my cock and placed it on Alice's belly. Alice instinctively raised her hips to meet it. This was the approval I'd hoped for, and immediately sent my hand lower and under the elastic waistband of her panties.

I never knew if it was a conscious move on her part, but Alice again lifted those hips and my hand darted right to her delta and paused as she took a sharp intake of breath as my middle finger slipped inside her. It was only to the first knuckle, but it was inside her moist, heated pussy.

"Move that finger around, dear boy," Denise giggled. "That's what she wants. Isn't that right, Alice?"

"Mmmm," was the best poor Alice could manage in reply, but I acted as if it were a full commitment on her part. And sent the finger plunging into her slick walls.

"OHHHH!" Alice managed. But I did notice that her hand had tightened considerably around my prick, and I gave it an encouraging squeeze with my other hand.

Alice began to writhe and jerk her hips trying to meet my finger as it stabbed away at her.

"Like his finger, Alice?" Denise soothingly inquired.

"Mmmm," Alice responded.

"Then I think you'll love his cock inside you. Are you ready for that, darling?"

I gently removed her hand from my cock and positioned myself between her legs. Still frigging away at her, I spit on the head of my cock and readied it for the fateful entry.

Denise then made her first mistake in Alice's seduction. "Look Alice. See how big his cock is. That's all for you!"

"NOOO!" She exclaimed, "It's too BIG!"

I doubt many males could resist such a complement, intentional or not, and my cock jerked; I felt my sperm roiling within my balls and fought to quell the surging tide by moving away from Alice and leaving the room for a short time.

Several minutes later, my erection under control, I returned to find them just ending a torrid kiss.

Denise saw me first, and acting as if I had yet to return said, "Now undress me, Alice."

When Alice hesitated, Denise added, or would you rather watch Donnie do it?"

Alice looked up saw me, and said, "No, I want to do it!" She took Denise's top in both hands and slipped it up over her head. Denise's bountiful breasts sprang into view.

"I do so love your breasts, Denise. "They're so much bigger than mine."

"Kiss them," Denise hissed, "Make my nipples hard."

Eagerly Alice bent her mouth to them, taking as much as she could between her lips, sucking, teasing each nipple in turn. Over her head, Denise smiled at me, already turned on by the touch of Alice's tongue. I put my hand to my hard cock.

Denise let Alice have her fill for a few minutes, and then gently pulled away. "Now take the rest of my clothes off, dearest Alice."

Alice gave each swollen nipple a last lick, and then knelt on the floor in front of Denise. She undid the catch on the older woman's skirt and as Denise lifted her hips, eased the linen material down her legs and off. I saw that Denise was wearing a filmy g-string. The front of which was soaked with her pussy juices.

"Kiss me," she told Alice, "through my g-string."

Alice needed no encouragement. As Denise opened her legs wide, she bent forward and put her lips on the thin sopping material and hummed, "Mmmm!"

Denise's head went back and she closed her eyes. "That's right. Use your tongue."

Dutifully Alice's tongue came out and played over the outline of Denise's pussy lips, flicking across them, tracing up and down between them, up to tease Denise's clit then down again. Denise started to move in sync with Alice's movements. "Mmmm, slower, darling. Tease me. Don't make me cum yet."

Alice complied.

"Tell me what I taste like."

"Honey---you taste like honey. I love eating you. I want to take your thingy off so I can suck your pussy lips and kiss your clit. Properly."

"Alright, you can take it off. But don't make me cum." Denise sighed and looked at me. She giggled and said, "We have to save Donnie some, don't we?" Alice, her mouth still pressed tightly against Denise's cunt, giggled too, and surprised me by taking her lips from Denise and turned to look at me and said, "Must we?"

Denise lifted her hips and Alice pulled the g-string off. All three of us were now completely naked. Denise opened her legs wide.

Alice was mesmerized. "Oh, can I keep on kissing you---pretty please?"

"Alright, but don't make me cum," Denise said, relenting.

And I looked on as Alice bent to Denise's smooth, recently shaven pussy and covered it with her mouth, sucking on Denise's clit, twirling the swollen bud against her tongue.

Denise closed her eyes. "Oh, yes!"

I stroked my cock. It was an amazing sight: my girlfriend sucking the pussy of my uncle's fiancée; both of them beautifully naked, abandoned to pleasure.

With an effort, Denise put her hands on Alice's head and eased her away. 'That's enough for now. I want you to fuck Donnie now. I want to see him going in and out of your lovely cunny."

"But he's so big, Denise. I don't think I can accept him without being torn apart." She said this with such conviction that Denise took pity on her, saying, "Of course, you're concerned. You've every right to be. He has a big cock, but I assure you your cunny can handle it. Remember babies come out of there and they're much bigger than that cock as formidable as it may be. That cunt stretches, Alice. Try it, you'll see."

"I still can't see ...."

"You can't? Well then watch us then," and she place one leg on the arm of the chair, and repeated the action with the other, opening herself as if sitting in a gynecologist's examining chair.

"Put it in, Donnie. You need to get off or you'll explode."

What is it that the sailors say? Any port in a storm? I knew what awaited me and wasted no time at all in sinking my already twitching prick into the welcoming heat of Denise's pussy.

But Denise had an alternative plan in mind.

"Are you watching, Alice?"

"Yes," Alice sobbed.

"Have you taken note of how easily it went in?"

"Yes," she replied holding back another sob.

"Now my hymen is broken, yours isn't. That's the only difference between us. Are you willing to at least let him try to enter you?"

I thought that would clinch the deal and Alice would spread her legs and let me mount her.

Although I must confess, I was happy enough where I was. But the idea was to seduce Alice, and I resolved to go with the plan, although I knew it would be difficult if not impossible to leave Denise's cunt without cumming.

"Well ..." Alice hesitated then said, "I love you both. Wouldn't it be better for me to see how it actually goes? I mean something that big must hurt."

Ignoring Alice's comment, Denise told me to fuck her hard.

I tried to give them both what they wanted, starting off with long, slow strokes, teasing Denise by almost pulling out at the end of each stroke, but not quite, just playing with her lips and clit. The puckered rosebud of her asshole looked at me from between her wide open buttocks. I knew Alice was watching intently and began doing the multiplication table in my head, hoping it would prolong my ability to fuck without cumming.

It most certainly helped.

Denise came at least once, expressing her astonishment at my not having cum after so much teasing.

I felt Alice's fingers on my balls, then on my shaft as I withdrew for each stroke.

Denise must have sensed that Alice would make me cum in no time at all, and she was probably right. "Pull out, Donnie, I want to sit on your cock," she hissed.

She had me sit in the armchair, and with her back to me bent her knees and slowly sank down on my throbbing prick. To my surprise, Alice took hold of my cock and held it upright as I sank back into Denise.

Denise groaned happily, "That feels so good. You're all the way inside me."

That last I took to be for Alice's sake, not mine.

'I can't see it,' complained Alice.

"Alice," Denise croaked, "get down on your knees in front of me,"

She did, and quickly sighed.

"What do you see, Alice?"

"He ... he's disappearing inside you. How can you ... take so much?"

"I told you, you stretch, and it feels wonderful, there's no other feeling like it."

"Can ... can I help in any way, Denise?"

Their conversation helped keep me from cumming, and I had to wonder where it was leading. "Yes, I think you can, Alice," Denise replied after a brief pause. "Can you lean in and suck on my clittie? I'd love to be sucked and fucked at the same time."

I shuddered at the thought of Alice going down on Denise while I was ramming my cock into her. Multiplication tables be dammed, I was going to cum no matter what.

Alice was already putting her mouth on Denise's clit.

"Oh, God, yes!" Denise screamed, "I'm going to cum!"

"I am too!" I echoed.

"Mulph!" Alice said, wrenching her mouth away from Denise. "Lemmie see, Donnie! Lemmie see!"

"NO! Keep at my clit!" Denise screamed as she tried to keep Alice's face buried in her snatch. "Oh, oh, oh ... cumming now!"

She started bucking on me like a wild thing, pushing down hard on me while at the same time pushing Alice's head against her clit. "Suck it, Alice! Suck me and fuck me, both of you!"

Sperm rocketed out of my prick and splattered the walls of Denise's vagina. Alice renewed her efforts in sucking the older woman's clit.

Denise later admitted to having at least four orgasms in succession, but just then rocked the three of us with her jerking and writhing as she came and came and came, her contractions milking me dry.

Gradually her movements slowed. "Keep sucking me, dear Alice, I can still feel him twitching inside me. Hundreds of little orgasms are still happening all over my body."

I made a move as if to withdraw. "No, Donnie, stay there! Yes, yes, Alice just like that. Oh, God that's wonderful!"

"Mmmm," Alice replied, and I realized she enjoyed eating Denise's pussy, well actually her clit, but realistically she would have been delighted to do either.

My cock finally stopped twitching, but remained hard. I could feel a mixture of Denise's cum and mine dribbling out over the base, round my balls.

"Alice," I said, but she was ahead of me in her thinking and all but pounced on my cock as it slipped out of Denise; her tongue feveredly lapping away at the comingled juices on my cock and oozing from Denise's cunt.

Denise and I lay there, a good two minutes, and then Denise took Alice's face in both hands, looked at her for a long moment before kissing her on the mouth. When they pulled apart I saw Denise's tongue eagerly licking the juices from around Alice's mouth.

"Did I do you good?" Alice wanted to know.

"Yes, of course you did. Now give Donnie a really sexy hug for putting up with your shenanigans."

Alice wrapped her arms around me and pressed her beautiful tits against my chest. "I'm so sorry for wimping out on you, Donnie. Can I make up for it by kissing you all over?"

She didn't wait for my answer, but began kissing me, not just on my mouth, but on my cheeks, my eyes, and my nose while I gently played with her tits.

Denise eased herself off the arm chair. "I think I'd better go to the bathroom. I don't want to leave any cum stains on your mother's chair. Now don't do anything I wouldn't while I'm gone."

Alice and I cuddled while she slowly played with my cock. It felt like the most natural thing in the world.

Then, out of the blue, she started to cry. "What's wrong, Alice?" "I ... I'm so sorry, Donnie." "What for?"

"For being such a prude. You must hate me for holding out on you."

"Nothing could be further from the truth, Alice. I have strong feelings for you. You're a wonderful girl. I'm lucky that you even look at me."

"That's not so. All the girls---well the one's I know, anyway, they---they all think you're special."

"I think I love you, Alice," I said, realizing I had to say something like that or risk losing her.