Sensualist Ch. 10b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the initial wave of pleasure passed, Virginia looked into my eyes and in a throaty whisper said, "It's been so long!"

She crushed her mouth over mine in another wet and passionate kiss, and then broke it to croak, "Come on, baby, you're still hard in there-really give it to me. Fuck my brains out!"

She was bouncing wildly up and down with every ounce of energy she had and still managing to remain impale on my manhood.

I began to feel dizzy and unable to stand on my feet any longer and crumpled to the sandy beach with Virginia still clamped around me-still fucking away like a woman possessed. "Come on baby... don't quit on me baby! I'm almost there-fuck me hard baby-fuck me hard!" she bawled out, like a sex starved nymphomaniac.

We thrashed about in the sand and surf until I let loose a formidable discharge that helped trigger her much craved orgasm, and then we lay there panting trying to capture our breaths.

After Virginia finished straightening out her clothing, she kissed me one more time and went back to rejoin what was left of the party. I pulled on my clammy slacks and retrieved my shoes and trudged back to my house.

The next day I saw her and learned that she and her husband's time at the beach was coming to an end the following day. There would be no future copulating between us.

I still remember waving goodbye to them as they drove off that Sunday. But then again, I had the rest of the week to meet someone new.

**********

On waking the next morning, I made a pot of coffee and checked my phone messages. Alice had called twice the night before. I returned her call and we talked for forty minutes about how much we missed one another.

I had her masturbate to a climax while I whispered dirty things I intended to do to her when and if she arrived.

She seemed positive her parents, especially her mother would weaken and relent as the week end approached. All well and good for Alice, but what was I supposed to do from Saturday to Friday afternoon when she got here?

I finished breakfast, made my bed and did the dishes and took a shower, in that order, and then I donned a swimsuit and along with some suntan lotion and a towel, headed out to the beach.

Having a place at the beach, on the beach is a plus. But said beach is mostly private, populated by the proximate homeowners and their guests, and so I tanned alone. I was up and looking for a tennis match in an hour's time. Hardly long enough to get sunburned.

**********

Back in Savannah, Alice was in her bedroom, showing her cousin Veronica, a picture of Donnie, after being unable to resist telling her about how he'd taken her virginity. She hadn't mentioned their anal adventures, or the spankings, but wanted to tell her that too, only Ronnie had yet to tell her about some of her sexual adventures.

Veronica shook her head from side to side. "Damn girl, he looks so hot!" She was looking at a picture of Donnie standing by a swimming pool wearing a white polo shirt, jeans and clean white sneakers.

"Damn!"

Alice was already wet. She didn't want it to happen so soon, but she could feel the dampness between her legs. Everything about him drove her crazy; his voice, his chiseled swimmer's frame, his laugh-everything.

But then she snapped back to reality again. "So how did you two meet?" Veronica was saying. "I know he got your cherry, but how did you guys meet?"

"You know, umm, how strict my parents are..."

"Yeah, they're monsters when it comes to going out with guys, mine are too."

"I doubt yours are as bad as mine, but, Ronnie, I've got to tell you... I mean, we went to school together, you know, and they had this dance during school hours-a kind of boys meet the girls thing. Anyway, the DJ put on a slow number and as some couples joined on the dance floor, I stayed on the sideline watching. I noticed several guys staring at me, and I certainly knew what was on their dirty little minds."

"It's always that way," Ronnie interjected. "But I kinda like it, you know?"

"Well, me too, but sometimes they look so hard it makes my skin crawl."

"Yeah," Ronnie said somewhat wistfully, obviously not in agreement with Alice's assessment of boys gawking at her.

"Anyway," Alice continued, "I felt their eyes devouring me and suddenly I felt naked and alone."

"Know that feeling," Ronnie said trying to sound sympathetic, but failing.

"Suddenly I felt a different pair of eyes burning a hole in me. It was Donnie! I knew I had to acknowledge him somehow and so I took a deep breath and turned to face him."

"Did you stick your boobs out?"

Alice ignored her and went on as if she hadn't asked such a stupid question. "His eyes were a piercing blue and narrowed just a bit. If you didn't know him, you wouldn't be able to tell he was pissed off at the blonde haired girl clinging to his arm."

"But I thought you didn't know him?" Ronnie said.

"Of course I knew him!" Alice said huffily. "I just didn't know him THAT way!"

"Oh!" Ronnie said and shut up.

"Out of the corner of my eye I saw the blond staring at me and evaluating me as if it were a competition or something."

Alice laughed and said, "Maybe it was. Anyway, I looked her over as well. She looked like she was in her mid-twenties, wore too much makeup and her hair was an obvious bottle job, but her face was pretty. I couldn't bring myself to look at Donnie just yet."

"But he spoke to me, saying, 'Hi Alice, some dance, huh?' He didn't bother to introduce the blond. But she chimed in anyway, saying: 'Hi, I'm Denise, in two weeks I'll be Donald's Aunt Denise. Isn't he a sweetie pie bringing me to his high school dance?"

"I know she saw my obvious relief at finding out she wasn't his girlfriend.

"I felt Donnie's eyes on me and I turned to him."

"Care to dance?" he said and I melted. My friggin' knees wouldn't work; and the blond came to my rescue, taking me by the arm and slowly walking me to the ladies room, telling Donnie we'd be right back.

In the restroom, Denise told me that he really liked me and she could tell that I had a thing for him too. I nodded, unable to find my voice.

She made some minor touches to my hair, as much to calm me down as anything else and then we went back to Donnie and with my legs back in perfect working order, danced together until the band took a break at the end of their set.

But the thing is Denise had a plan, a really good plan to put me and Donnie together and it worked like a charm. "That's when he asked me to go to the Prom, and of course I mumbled that of course I would love too, only I didn't think my parents were going to let me go."

Alice went on to tell Veronica most , but certainly not all of how Denise helped her seduce Donnie; leaving out the more intimate parts of her sexual play with the older woman and concentrating on those parts involving Donnie and herself.

"Now I think it only fair that you tell me how you lost your virginity, Ronnie."

"Mmm, okay..." Ronnie said. "It was with Carson Millhouse. He was a college lacrosse player at Duke, home for the Christmas holidays. I had the hots for him from the first moment I laid eyes on him.

After following me around for most of the morning his second day home, I snuck him into my bedroom and the next thing-actually the first thing I remember was screaming, "Oh, fuck! Fuck me harder, baby... oh, oh, oh!"

I was on all fours in the middle of my bed, with Carson fucking me from behind. He had my hair in one hand and his other hand on one of my smallish tits, squeezing it deliciously-I'm a size bigger now, but I'm getting off track.

"He-he was fucking my pussy into oblivion to get his release. Did I tell you what a great body he had? Well he had a fantastic fucking bod-built for sex. We were both covered in sweat. He kept pounding away at me; I know his dick must have hurt like a mother after the way he gave it to me. I mean, the damn bed kept moving-kept slamming into the wall. Thank God we were alone in the place."

"Did you cum?" Alice asked struggling to keep her hand off her very wet pussy.

"Did I ever? Six ways from Sunday, baby. Six ways... and then some; I wanted to suck his cock forever after that. Would have, but he was sore. I checked him out. It was really red and when I touched it he jumped. So it was like real tender from all that slamming and jamming."

"That's such a cool story, Ronnie, "Alice said and meant it.

"You think? There's more-wanna hear?"

'Sure I do!"

"Two days later I was walking to his place. It had just rained and the asphalt was steaming and as I walked through it I felt like my pussy was steaming and causing it all. That's how horny I was."

"Jesus, Ronnie. That is hot!"

The moisture is everywhere; under my skin, the back of my neck and worst of all my hair has lost its glossy look and is now tousled and wavy. "

"I hate it when that happens, Ronnie," Alice said sympathetically.

"Well, it did give me a kinda just-fucked look that had people taking a second look at me as I strolled through the steamy air wearing a shorter than short white miniskirt and flimsy hot pink tank top that I thought made me look like every boys wet dream."

"Oh, wow!" Alice cooed, with more than a smidgen of jealousy.

"Only I had yet to be fucked, you know? Maybe it was the way I was walking-pressing my thighs so I can feel the throb right there—you know where, right, Alice?"

"Umm, yeah, I think so."

"I'm wearin' these boyshort panties, enjoying the way they rode so tightly against the mound of my slit."

"Jesus, Ronnie-that's graphic!"

"Yeah, well, I'm trying, Alice. Anyway, they have this high cut over the bottom swell of my ass and the snug fit of the crotch is nestled firmly between my swollen pussy lips, rubbing back and forth against my clit as I walk, teasing me and keeping me on the verge of a nice cum, but not quite letting me get there.

I come to this alley about two blocks from Carson's place when I get this devilish idea and reach into my purse for my cell phone. The alleyway gives me a certain amount of privacy, you know? So I lean against the dirty wall and push the phone under my skirt, pulling the soaked fabric of my panties aside to expose my snatch for the lens. I hear the click of the camera as I blow a bubble with my gum. I take a couple more pics for good measure and finger myself a little, you know, to keep that edgy feeling going-while I check the pics out and decide which one to send him."

"You didn't!"

"Oh, but I did. I picked one and sent it on to him with a quick text telling him it's all his for the rest of the afternoon."

My God, did he jump your bones the moment you walked in the door?" Alice asked, obviously excited.

Veronica gave Alice a Cheshire-like grin. "Now comes the best part, Alice. You're not gonna believe it!"

"My phone beeped. It was HIM!"

"Oh, my God! What'd he say, Ronnie?"

"His text read: 'Get that hot little ass of yours over here right now!'"

Alice couldn't help herself, but allowed her hand to slither down the front of her jeans and began rubbing her pussy's more delicate parts. Of course, Ronnie noticed, but all she did was snicker, for she was not far from doing the same thing herself.

"So I'm standing outside his apartment, you know? God knows why, but I don't go inside, instead I wait. I guess I thought I'd tease him some more, have him really hard for me, you know?"

Alice nodded that she'd heard, but was too far gone to stop herself. Her fingers had pried her panties to one side and were dipping into the wetness between her legs, striving to bring her some release from the combined thoughts of fucking Donnie and the hot tale Ronnie was regaling her with.

While Ronnie couldn't see it, it was all too obvious, as Alice's hand, or a reasonable facsimile of it could be clearly seen moving up and down the front of her jeans.

"Alice, are you sure that no one's home now?"

"Huh?"

"I said we're the only ones in the house, right?"

"Umm, yeah, right; we're alone."

Ronnie unbuckled her belt and tugged her jeans down to her ankles and pointed to the wet spot on her white panties. "See that? I'm probably hotter than you are. Want me to do you and you do me?"

"Okay," Alice hissed excitedly. "Sure, sure, I'm up for that," and quickly shed her jeans and lay back on the bed, her legs widely parted.

Letting her fingers glide along Alice's thigh, Ronnie whispered, "So who's the horny girl right now?"

"Mmmm, me!" Alice whispered hoarsely, and opened her legs even more.

Ronnie kissed Alice softly on the lips, then took her lower lip between hers and worried it until Alice groaned with excitement.

"Like the taste of pussy, Alice?"

"Mmmm," Alice replied while writhing on the rumpled sheets of her bed.

"Oh? Then tell me how mine tastes, baby. Get down there and eat me out!"

Alice was about to protest that she'd never done that kind of thing, when Ronnie's knowing fingers worked their magic on her pussy; and swept up in the euphoric spell that brought on, brought her face to bear on Ronnie's pungent pussy.

"You go girl!" Ronnie chirped as Alice's tongue found the others clit and applied the right pressure to thrill Ronnie through and through.

A minute later, Alice had Ronnie on the brink.

She knew it too, and broke the seal her mouth had had on the other's cunt, to say, "Is this what you want? Is this why you got me so hot with your story?"

"Story's true!" Ronnie gasped. Get me off-I'll finish it and you, baby. I promise!"

Alice used her tongue to circle her cousin's clit then said, "You swear to God?"

"I do! I swear to God!"

Alice remembered how Denise had teased her into going all out in her first Sapphic experience and tried using each tactic on Ronnie; starting by slowing down and lightening her strokes, just gently circling the clit with her finger tips, taking care not to touch it directly, holding her cousin on the edge, teasing her mercilessly.

Ronnie whimpered, "Soooo good!"

"Are you ready?" Alice asked, although she knew the answer.

"Yes—yes—yes!"

Alice laughed delightedly at her new found power and deftly sent one finger inside the other girl, and with her other hand she went from making small circles around her clit to rubbing it back and forth. Alice seemed to know just how Ronnie liked it-using the flat part of two fingers; she slowly increased the pressure and pace.

Ronnie began to cum seconds later.

Alice kissed her then, sending her tongue into Ronnie's mouth to give her a taste of herself and to quell the rising screams of pleasure she couldn't hold in.

She stayed with Ronnie, kissing her, caressing her until the other girl came down from her peak and relaxed.

"Now tell me the rest of that story. You can rub me off while you do and then it will be your turn to eat me out... baby," she added sarcastically.

"Okay, okay-that was-was so good, baby. Thank you, thank you very much."

"Finish the fucking story, Ronnie!" Alice said nudging her shoulder for emphasis.

"Yeah-yeah, where was I?"

"You were at the door to the apartment, stretching the time out to tease him even more."

"Oh, right! My cell buzzed and he'd sent a text that said: "Get that skinny ass over here now!"

She turned to face Alice and with eyes wide, said, "I love to get him riled up, then when he slams that big cock into me I feel it trying to rip me apart. I love that part of it more than cumming-almost."

Both girls laughed at that, and Ronnie resumed her story.

"My stilettos clicked loudly on the floor as I climbed the stairs to his apartment. My heart was hammering and my cleavage was beaded with sweat as I wondered what he was going to do to me first.

"I remember thinking; I'm such a bad girl that he should spank my behind until I can't sit for days."

"You like being spanked?" Alice said, interrupting Ronnie's story.

"I love it! It adds so much to the rest of it. What, you don't?"

"I-I-I gave my guy a hard time when he tried. We almost broke up. But I apologized and let him spank me."

"So what'd you think then?" Ronnie asked with a smirk.

"I admit it. I did like it sort of. I mean I didn't like the pain so much. But I get what you said about it heightening the other parts. My O was really great. I must have cum quicker too, and probably more often. I couldn't count them. But then he's a great lay."

Neither girl said anything for a while as they reflected on what had just been said. Then Ronnie resumed her story as if nothing had interrupted.

"I knock on the door and pose seductively. The door opens, and before I know it, a hand reaches out and grabs me then pulls me inside.

"I'm almost eye level with an enormous cock.

"It's long, it's thick, and it's not Carson's!"

"OHMYGOD!" Alice blurted out already horrified.

"Damned right-OMG!

"Obviously the guys naked, but all's I see is that huge monstrosity bobbing in front of my face.

"Now the strangest thing is, although I'm scared shitless, I have the strongest urge to take that thing in my mouth. I mean, you'd think I'd want to get the hell out of there. But I wanted to suck that cock. I mean, that was the urge that kept me from running."

"So what happened? Alice said.

"I say, 'Who the fuck are you?' but I'm talking to his cock not him, see?"

"I'm Johnny, Carson's brother," he tells me.

"Still focused on his pole, and I admit it, drooling over it now, I hear him say, 'He left his cell with me. I liked you're pics you've got a nice snatch. Wanna fuck a couple times before Carson gets back?"

"Alice, you may not believe me, but I came then just thinking about having that monster inside me. I'm a cock slut, I know it, but Jesus, that was a lovely thing, you know?"

"I can see it in my mind's eye, Ronnie."

"I had a one word reply for him: "Where?"

He scooped me up like I was a rag doll and carried me-did I say how big he was? I mean other than his salami?"

"No," Alice replied softly, not wanting to break the pleasurable sensations already tickling her pussy.

"Maybe 6' 4" with broad shoulders and a chest to die for. Anyway, he tossed me on the bed and I hiked my skirt up and pulled my panties to the side in my hurry to get him inside me.

"I took him in. all of him. I was that wet.

"Johnny boy was in the best condition a man can be in. I mean, it was like he trained specifically for this fuck. He pulverized me."

Alice was openly fingering herself as she hung on every word coming from her cousin's mouth, secretly hoping Ronnie would pair her up with this Adonis of penises.

Between slapping me on the ass and filling me with that dick I was completely out of it, climaxing from the second stroke, it was weird but it was fantastic and I didn't want it to end, although I was already thinking of several other positions we could try.

I remember the warmth of his breath against my skin. I remember how he bent me over at the waist, and then told me to brace myself-I did, using the wall to do it. I remember the slaps on my ass that I can still feel weeks later. I remember arching my back and shamelessly trying to get him even deeper than he already was.

I remember him growling into my ear-his voice had me squirting love juice all over the sheets- You're such a slut. Wait until I tell my brother what a slut you are!"

I remember cumming and cumming and cumming, countless times.

And he hadn't-at least not that I can recall.

"Suck me!" He croaked, yanking his precious log out of my wide-open hole.

Oh, I gobbled him up all right. There was no way I could deep throat him-not that baby! I'll tell you, Alice, I'm capable of taking a big one down the old throat easily enough. But that telephone pole wasn't about to get even halfway there, and I didn't try.

Instead I gave him the best head I could, sucking and licking and using saliva to enhance the sensations. I even took his balls in my mouth and washed them with my tongue. I would have licked his ass, but he didn't give me a chance.