Sensualist Ch. 10b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lars had these big, sad eyes. Oh I liked him right off. His dick wasn't cut. It was the first one I'd ever seen like that and I took a minute to examine him and ask a couple stupid questions. But he explained the difference-there is none, really. One's cut; the other isn't, simple as that.

Anyway, have I mentioned that Teddy had an aversion to going down on me?"

"No? Well he certainly did. For that matter he didn't make much use of his fingers either. But with that cock of his he really didn't have too.

"But Lars... good old Lars, why he ate everything: my face, tits, arm pits, and pussy until his face was soaked. I liked Lars all right, and we had yet to fuck.

"I had my thighs wrapped around Lars head screaming as I came when Teddy smacked me in the face with his monster prick. I opened my mouth and he promptly filled it.

"Teddy seemed to enjoy watching me twist around on the sheets as Lars tongue sent me to the moon and back. I was mostly incoherent, I know that, but I got my point across-mainly being that Lars was very good at what he was doing."

When the brunette recrossed her legs-more slowly this time-I'm sure I got a look at her cunt. I waited until she met my eye, and then stuck my tongue out at her and wiggled it. She gave a nervous laugh and recrossed her legs, even slower this time; in fact she held them open to be certain I got a good look.

I mouthed the words, 'Thank you,' and smiled at her. She smiled back, and then we both resumed listening to Christine's tale of debauchery.

"Lars had me wrapped around his head and screaming while Teddy slid 'it' between my teeth. He really seemed to get off on watching while I twisted on his friend's tongue and babbled incoherently. He seemed fixated on Lars and what he was doing to me.

"Now I happened to have a hold on one of Teddy's legs near his crotch and could touch his balls and oh so sensitive ridge of flesh between them and his asshole. I figured he'd bust my face if I ever touched him there, but when Lars pushed my legs back over his shoulders and started fucking me, my middle finger found Teddy's ass just as I came from his dick. Teddy moaned for the first time ever-as far as I was concerned.

"With Lars slamming it into me like Johnny-B-Goode, I worked that finger in a bit at a time, slicked up with my own juices, until the palm of my hand was wedged between the hemispheres of his butt. It surprised the hell outta me. Then a light kinda went in my head. I swear to God, Teddy must have been thinking about Lars's cock being in him instead of me!

"Something about the look on his face told me so. I caught him staring at my mouth stretched as it was in accommodating him, and then down to where he'd catch a glimpse of his friend's cock smacking into me, and rest there, transfixed, and his asshole relaxed even more."

"Oh, Jesus," the blonde exclaimed, "He's a switch-hitter!"

"You think?" Christine laughed. "Anyway, Lars breathing got sorta ragged as he rocked it into me; I came again, but I don't think Lars did.

But Teddy did; with my hand wedged in his ass.

He pulled that big dick outta my mouth which I didn't expect, because that was his favorite party trick. That's when I knew for sure that there was a bit more to this than I had thought.

"He started cussing Lars, talking dirty, just like he always talked to me, but he wasn't.

He was gonna top-dog Lars same as he did me and probably every other girl he'd met. He took aim; I swear to God-I felt his ass tighten up, and damned if he didn't shoot a load like Silly String into Lars's pretty tanned face."

Both the brunette and the blonde covered their eyes as they imagined it happening to them. I had to stifle a laugh or my buddies would have been tipped off about what was going on with the ladies.

Christine had a smug look of superiority on her face as she continued. "Oh, yeah, it hung there in milky iridescence, gobs and gobs of it; off of his cheek and the wedge of his beard, like tinsel. Lars didn't even blink. Stuff was falling on my tits. Next thing I know is those two were sleeping like babies. When I woke up, Teddy was touching Lars's shoulder, like by accident.

"Wow," the brunette said in awe, "You never know, do you?"

The other girls nodded. Christine said, "Right, you never do know, until it happens. After that, I looked at Teddy differently and the balance of our relationship changed. This 'latent' thing bugged my ass; not because fag stuff bothered me per se, but because it felt sneaky, and my vision of Teddy was not like that.

I realized I had some kinda big power over him. I could be the key that allowed him to unlock this desire he held in so tightly. Through me, he could make it alright; let it slip out like no one would notice-except me with my hand in his butt.

"It may surprise the two of you, but I stayed with Teddy for a good while after that. I mean, what wasn't to like about that monster of his, and the way he used it, right?"

"I guess," the blonde said, while the brunette nodded affirmatively.

"Old Lars came to visit a few times, but I wouldn't always play, and that pissed Teddy off. He wasn't used to not getting his way. He gave me the cold shoulder for a time afterward, but I didn't give a shit. And soon enough, Teddy was pleading with me to do Lars. Well, I had nothing against Lars. I mean, the guy knew how to go down on a girl and that ain't something you find every day. But then I came to understand that Teddy didn't know he went both ways. Either that or he was in denial. As for Lars-Who the fuck knows with him?

"I told Teddy and Lars to go fuck themselves. I realized that big cock or not, I'd lost all respect-if that's what it was drew me to him-for Teddy after he kept whining about me not doing his buddy.

"Well fuck the both of them. I moved my stuff out and got my own place again."

"Have you seen him since?" The blonde inquired.

"No, why, you want his fucking number Frannie?"

Frannie quickly shut up, and shook her head from side-to-side, telling Christine she didn't want any number, not really.

When the girls asked for their check, I made my move and walked over to their table and told them, although I spoke directly to the brunette, that I would gladly pick up their check, if she would give me her name and number.

"My name is Morgan," she replied with a smile while the other girls looked on in surprise.

"The number is in Atlanta," Morgan said, looking into my eyes. "I'm afraid I'm only here at Hilton Head for the rest of the week."

"I was hoping for an hour or two," I said, returning her smile. "A week is almost more than I can bear. Would you like to have dinner with me. Your friends are welcome to join us if they like."

I turned my best smile on Frannie and Christine and got smiles back in return. But knowing the score when a man makes an acceptable pitch to a woman, they declined my offer after thanking me for even considering inviting them.

"Perhaps we'll meet again," I said as I began escorting Morgan out of the restaurant. Both Christine and Frannie had a combined expression of confusion and surprise on their faces when I made no attempt to bring Wiley and Gary into the picture.

For that matter, they sat stunned at my actions and apparent success with Morgan.

As it turned out I wound up offering Morgan and Christine a ride home. On learning that they weren't sharing condo, or apartment, I made sure to drop Christine off first. I saw a wicked smile on Morgan's face as I opened the car door for Christine and waited until she'd gone inside before getting back in the car.

We didn't speak on the short ride to her condo, but after opening the car door for her, I asked if I could kiss her goodnight."

"I didn't hear you ask Christine for a goodnight kiss," she said with an impish smile.

"Well, as I understand it, she has Teddy and Lars for that, and I would add that as pretty as she is, I didn't want to kiss her as much as I do you, Morgan."

She smiled and nodded her head, and I took her face in both hands and lightly kissed her on the lips, but I kept my lips on hers until she reacted by kissing me back.

Knowledge is power, someone once said, and it's true. Morgan's response told me several things at once-she liked the kiss, and wanted more. So I pulled her tight against me, letting her get acquainted with the erection I could no longer hide, and feeling her relax in my arms, sent my tongue into her mouth.

When she didn't pull away, I ran my hands along her flanks, cupped her ass with one hand and again finding no resistance, moved my hand under her dress up to the tops of her thigh high stockings-and on hearing her moan-ran that lucky hand over the gusset of her panties and felt the outline of her cunt for the first time.

Morgan backed away at that, saying, "Oh, you're going too fast for me, Don."

I needed more strenuous objections than that before I was going to call a halt to such great progress, and so I continued rubbing her pussy and bare thighs waiting for her hand to push mine away.

It didn't happen.

Morgan was breathing hard and she seemed confused when she spoke again, "Please stop, not outside the car."

Reaching behind her with my free hand and keeping the other firmly planted on her pussy, I moved the front passenger seat forward and gently pushed her into the backseat, where she sprawled with a surprised look on her face.

"How the hell did you manage that?" she gasped as I joined her on the backseat.

Instead of wasting time answering her, I raised her dress up to her hips and leaned in to kiss her creamy thighs. She gasped aloud at the touch of my lips to her naked flesh. I knew that she was struggling with the decision on how far she should let this go. I could smell the sweet aroma of sex that was floating up from her pussy, and even in the dark I could make out the wet spot growing on her panties at the critical juncture between her legs. Had I started it, or was it Christine's story about Teddy and Lars?

I let my tongue flicker over her upper thigh then kissed her inner thighs just below her panty line. Her hands found my head, and instead of moving it away, held it in place. She made it obvious that I was to continue, but something in her wanted to prevent me from getting to my intended target. I now call this the point of last resistance.

I kissed the tendon just at her crotch, just right of her panties, just a fraction of an inch away from her cunt, the lips of which were spilling juice to the point of my kiss. I stuck my tongue out to taste it, and licked up the side of her pussy, feeling her leg on one side of my tongue and her cunt to the other.

Her salty fluid tasted like candy, I nearly moaned out in desire as I lapped long and slow at the mess to the side of her sex and then trailed my tongue back down, this time directly over her labia. I teased at the bottom where the juices were thick and gently pushed the tip of my tongue against her opening.

But before diving in I repeated the whole cycle on her other leg, starting six inches away with kisses and finishing the a long lap up her side with just the tip of my tongue teasing her opening.

I was about to pull away from the tangy center of her twat when Morgan raised her hips to meet my mouth and my tongue found her opening, delving in an inch or two into her sweetness. She bucked a few times against my tongue but I then pulled back and rose up and away from her.

"NO!" She called out in protest.

She was so wet that two of my fingers slid in easily and she unconsciously relaxed her grip on my head. I lowered my mouth and closed over her pussy, and then shoved my tongue into her wetness.

"OH!"

Once I began lapping away at her cunt any resistance she might have put forth against my onslaught faded away. And when I licked over her clitoris she shoved her cunt up at me as if demanding more. I wasn't dreaming this, for the second I drew her clit tightly between my lips she started bucking her hips into my face.

"OHHHH!"

"Like what I'm doing, Morgan?"

"Yesssss," she sobbed, and quickly followed with, "Oh, I'm cumming," as she lost it, thrashing, and humping until I had to grab her to keep her from falling off the backseat and onto the floorboards.

I kept on eating her pussy and I held onto her shapely ass as she thrashed about and went on eating her until she calmed down and began asking me to stop.

There were still occasional tremors rolling through her, but now her hands were pulling lightly at my hair.

"Time to lose the panties," I whispered.

"Huh?" she replied, still hazy in the fog of her orgasm.

"We're going to have us a nice fuck, baby," I purred in her ear.

"Oh? She sighed then added, "Okay!"

"One thing, baby," I said calmly.

"Huh?"

"Shall we fuck here, or inside your apartment?"

"Oh... inside, please?" she said, making it a question.

"Anyone else inside?"

"No, no one else. But, umm, can I have my panties back?"

"You'll only be taking them off again when we're inside. Seems like a waste of precious time."

"Whatever you say-um, Don."

I was impressed that she'd remembered my name under such strenuous activities, but then, girls are like that-she may have wanted a name if for no other reason than to tell it to her girlfriends.

Morgan climbed out of the car, providing me with a good look at her trimmed pussy.

I gave her a goose as she moved past me and delighted in her yelp of embarrassment.

The summer heat had caught up to us. We both glistened with sweat and were breathing hard. I motioned for Morgan to lead the way to her apartment.

Once inside, Morgan pulled a couple of Gatorade bottles from the fridge and we both took long pulls off the orange fluid. We were both still dripping with sweat; Morgan was leaning against the granite counter top in her kitchen as I approached her and took her by the waist.

Her tiny frame was easy to heft so that she was sitting on the counter and I maintained constant eye contact with her as I moved between her legs and then tilted her back so she was reclining on her elbows.

I dropped to my knees and found her waist on the counter the perfect height-I was starring directly at her sweaty, messy pussy barely covered by panties I'd yanked from side to side to get at her in the backseat. I didn't even bother to pull it aside as I dropped my face right into them and licked over the fabric, applying sufficient pressure to force the material into her cleft and then sucked it back out.

"Ohmigod!" she shrieked. "No one's ever done that...!"

I had my teeth into the material pulled it back and then let it snap back into her vagina, startling her.

"Better than listening to a fucking story isn't it?" I asked, just to see what she'd have to say about my technique.

"You-you-you..."she gasped.

"Me what, Morgan?"

"You-you're unbelievable!"

"Gonna tell Christine and Frannie about this?"

"I-I-I have too-unless-unless you don't want me too," she said after a moment's reflection.

"Tell 'em its good advertisement," I said and laughed.

She laughed at my audacity in saying it, and then asked me if I was going to give her another orgasm.

"Several more, I think, Morgan. Several more, unless you want me to stop."

"Oh, God, no!" she said alarmed that I might consider stopping then and there.

"Good," I said and tugging the panties out of my way, sent my tongue directly into her sex. I lapped slowly, applying long licks to each of her folds and occasionally darted into her hole.

I was holding her panties to one side with my left hand, when I sucked the entirety of her mound into my mouth, licking feverishly and waited for her reaction.

One always tries, or should try, to determine your partner's hot spots. It's rewarding to both parties.

It didn't take me long. Morgan was bucking away at my face as I held my position firm-tongue out-while she used me like a toy. On the downward spiral of her orgasm I was sucking her overly sensitive tissue in between my lips and drank her in, creating enough friction to extend the sensation of her orgasm a few more precious seconds, and then I rose.

Morgan looked at me expectantly. She didn't make a move or sound, but waited for my response to what had just happened. I smiled at her gently and caressed her leg and she moved forward slightly, almost dutifully and reached for the bulging appendage jutting out from between my legs.

"Oh you have a really big cock!"

"I'm sure you'll enjoy every inch of it, Morgan," I said very softly, as if the walls had ears and I didn't want them eavesdropping. Then I lifted her a few inches from the counter as I slipped her panties from around her waist and let it fall from the tips of her feet to the floor below. I sat her completely naked, wet bottom back on the counter.

It took only a quick flick of my hand to undo the belt to my slacks and they then fell easily to the floor. I don't think Morgan even realized I had removed them when my cock touched her leg and she gasped at the feel of it. She looked down and her hand searched with minor apprehension for the shaft near her leg, gripping it tightly as she moved her hand up and down its length.

"It's-it's so thick and hot," she said as I leaned in and after kicking my slacks away, kissed her.

Her hand continued to pump my dick as I moved my arm around her back and brought her to the edge of the counter. My dick was now aimed at her pussy and her hand slipped away as she sensed the closeness to her sex.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked with the head of my penis at the very gate of her cunt.

"Please-please-"

On reaching the point at which I felt she couldn't stand it any longer, I fed my thick cock to her, easing it in and back out until satisfied that she could accommodate its thickness.

Then using a slow but steady thrusting motion I found myself penetrating her deeper than any other cock had been before. Morgan's breathing increased to the point where it became raspy and strained.

"Is that okay? I mean I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"Uh uh..." was all she could muster.

I pulled out all the way and then with more speed filled her again. I tried to kiss her but she buried her head into my shoulder and clenched at my back. I pushed in over and over while she seemed to be in a trance.

I knew I could cum at any moment; the slick newness of her hot tunnel offered countless new sensations and had me on the brink of cumming right then.

I decided to stop and did.

"Wha?" she croaked, clearly on the edge of orgasm.

"I have to apologize to you, Morgan."

"Huh? Wha-why did you stop?"

"Well I'll keep going, but up to now I've ignore your lovely breasts."

"My breasties? What?" Clearly she was confused.

But then I had never heard a woman's tits referred to as 'breasties,' before.

"Raise your arms, please, Morgan."

And with her arms raised, I pulled her top over her head and then unclasped her bra from its latch in front and gasped as her 'breasties' popped out.

"My God, they-they're beautiful!" I managed.

"Yes-thank..." She couldn't continue.

"Shush, don't worry; I'm going to make you cum a dozen times, Morgan. I love fucking you, and I can keep going for a very long time." I gave her half dozen deep strokes to show her what I meant.

"OHHHH!"

Then, buried balls deep inside her, I went for her right breast, or breastie.

Her nipple was a good three quarters of an inch in length, and rock hard. I twirled the nipples in my fingers and then leaned over, taking one, biting it and then moving to the other and doing the same.

"OH, GOD, THAT'S..."

That's when I twisted one, and then bit it hard. Morgan went wild, yelling, "Oh, yes! Bite those mother's! Fuck them up, Hurt me baby. Hurt me!"

I knew enough to press her on that request. I took my time in positioning myself to get maximum depth with each subsequent stroke, twisting one nip as I plunged into her, and bit the other nipple as I eased back out.