Sensualist Ch. 10b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not?" Alice inquired out of sheer curiosity.

"He was all about fucking me again, that's why," Ronnie replied.

"Are you going to be my dirty whore tonight?" he asked in as husky a voice as I've ever heard.

I didn't say anything at first, already distracted by his fingers hooking into the top of my boy shorts, right between the cleft of my ass, pressing into my flesh. I shivered with anticipation.

"You'd better tell me, bitch, because I'm going to go hard on you tonight. I haven't even showered yet but I think I'm going to make you use your tongue to get all the sweat and icky stuff off."

To my surprise, I hear myself saying, "I'm okay with that."

"I thought so," he rasped in that sexy voice that had me ready to cum it was so syrupy sweet. Then he stunned me, saying that he was going to make me wait, like I made him wait. To be honest, at the time I didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. I do now, but then my mind was totally fucked. And I wasn't."

"Eat me a little," Alice said, reaching out and grabbing the back of Ronnie's head.

Ronnie complied by planting a series of tongue licks up Alice's creamy thighs. There was a brief hesitation on her part before touching her lips to Alice's puffy labia.

Alice moaned, "Yesssss!"

Ronnie continued on and up, probing her cousin's slit with her tongue, and then leaving it to tantalize her clitoris which was throbbing as it awaited the first delicious lick coming its way.

In her subconscious, Alice realized that her cousin was much more experienced at making love to a woman than she was, and tried to commit certain delicate flourishes to memory for future use herself.

Alice's breathing became heavier; her breasts began to heave as Ronnie's tongue swirled over her clit while probing the crack of her ass with the fingers of her free hand.

Alice yelped in surprise as Ronnie's fingertip edged its way into her anus.

Ronnie laughed at this, and pulled the finger out before leaning in and licking the puckered hole the fingertip had just left.

Alice came again, humping her shuddering hips back and forth as her climax took control of her. "Okay! Okay! Stop! Enough!" she pleaded.

Relenting somewhat, but still caressing Alice, Ronnie cooed, "You like that, baby?"

"Yeah... very intense, Ronnie; very intense," Alice murmured softly then kissed Ronnie on the lips in gratitude.

.

Moments later, having recovered her senses and wanting to return the favor, Alice reached out to Ronnie's breasts and gently fondled them. "Nice," Ronnie purred, "I like your touch, sweetie."

They intertwined their thighs and Alice felt Ronnie's sex, warm and moist against her flesh. Alice took one of Ronnie's big brown nipples in her mouth and suckled her like a baby. Ronnie gasped as she lightly grazed it with her teeth, sucking it into her mouth and milking Ronnie with her lips.

"That's lovely, be sure to tell me if you get any milk." Ronnie joked, and laughing along with her, Alice spit the nipple from her mouth.

Both girls realized that they had begun a steady grind with their respective thighs and now Ronnie's cleft was pressed hard against Alice's thigh, moving back and forth, back and forth.

"Mmmm, baby..." Ronnie purred as Alice broke the seal between them, but immediately went down on her cousin's twat, sucking harder than she had on the nipple previously.

"Oh, baby!" Ronnie murmured as the juices flowed freely from her cunt and Alice contentedly lapped them up.

"Baby," she murmured, although she wasn't really talking to anyone anymore.

Alice saw no need to tease her clit, for it was swollen even before she caressed it with her tongue. Still, the first touch of her tongue had Ronnie moaning and squirming, her belly heaving as she fought to catch her breath.

She decided to test her skills and went at Ronnie's clit with a vengeance, licking and sucking her cousin's pearl until her moans turned to screams of pleasure and the orgasms poured out of her one after another with Alice's mouth glued to her clit until she begged her to stop.

Only then did Alice stop. Ronnie weakly said her name over and over until her voice was hoarse.

**********

"Where did you learn to do that?" Ronnie asked sometime later.

"I made it up as I went along. Really, it was the first time I did any of that stuff. I mean-you taught me some-but I just did what I thought you'd like."

"Jesus, girl, you're really talented at it!"

Alice laughed, more confident in herself than ever before. "Can you figure out a way for us to go to the beach this weekend? My parents won't let me go and I just have to see my boyfriend."

"Hmmm, let me think about it. I can usually con my parents when I want something."

"Good and you can finish that story on the way."

Both girls were laughing, and Ronnie said, "Yeah, if you promise to do me like that again."

"Oh, I plan too; especially with Donnie joining us."

"Oh my God, you mean you'll share him with me?"

"Us, baby. I'm sharing him with us."

**********

Hilton Head

I found a couple guys and we played several sets of tennis before regaining our sanity and retiring to a nearby bar for liquid refreshments, i.e. beers all around.

No one questioned my age and I was enjoying my second frozen glass when three women came in and sat down at a nearby table. Gary, whom I'd just met for the first time, nudge Wiley Martinson, an old summer acquaintance of mine, with his elbow, in a 'look at what just walked in,' move.

Of course I looked as well, and was rewarded with a smile from the brunette with great legs. The other two were both blondes, with decent bodies, but the brunette had them both beat in that regard.

But other than that initial smile, the women showed little interest in us as a whole.

They were there to drink and catch up on gossip.

One of the blondes was named Christine. I got that from overhearing their conversation. And as I always pay close attention when women are talking, or gossiping, I learned a great deal about her.

Wiley and Gary were there to drink beer. I wasn't other than to quench my thirst and the second mug was doing that. So I listened as Christine told the other girls about her current lover. The guys became totally engrossed in the baseball game in which one pitcher was in the seventh inning of a no-hitter.

"He was whining-never stopped, 'Please Christine, please Christine, please Christine, please.' Now I hate that kinda talk. Nothing but whining, wheedling, like the world's gonna end if he don't get some."

Well my ears perked up at that, and when I realized the guys with me weren't paying them any attention, I did. Christine kept going, saying, "That isn't my style. I'd never be rid of a guy like that. Give him some and he'd be making wedding plans. Shit."

The other women laughed and the brunette waved at a waiter to order another round. Yeah, they were downing their daiquiris faster than we were drinking our beer.

"Georgie's like that; always testing my patience, wheezing like an asthmatic dog. I can still picture him, little beads of sweat on his upper lip, and he kept wiping his hands on his clothes. He looked like one of them candy Easter bunnies you get in Wal-Mart, but with the ears bit off."

From this I surmised that Georgie was a black man.

"Gimme some, I won't tell," Christine told the others Georgie had said; apparently his way of talking her into bed.

And waving her hands in the air, Christine's face took on an incredulous express ion, and said, "Tell who? It's just you and me here, Georgie."

"I dunno," Georgie replied. "Your husband... your lover... whoever... I'll love you to death."

The brunette was hooting with laughter and the blonde soon followed while Christine, a seasoned storyteller, waited to regain their attention.

"Right like he's gonna love me to death. Old Georgie one and done."

This time she joined the others in laughing hard at her own wit. I will admit I had to fight from laughing out loud myself, but a swallow of cold beer did the trick.

Christine was once again regaling the others with her story of what I would later think of as unrequited love, saying, "Shit like this gets my blood up; really pisses me off. I can't help myself. Shit. I like what I like, I like things my way, and I can't abide a dude who's whining over his blue balls, especially if I got nothing to do with it. To me it shows no confidence. No self-respect. I can't even think about lying down with that."

And what she said next has remained with me, and over time seems to have proven out.

"I got a theory about confidence. I never met a guy with sexual confidence that didn't have a cock like a mule. I think it's sort of a natural selection thing; like the puffing of a pigeon's chest. Even if we can't see it straight off, he knows it's there and he walks like a gunslinger on account of it."

The brunette jumped in then saying, "I bet Georgie had a dick like a cocktail shrimp!"

And while the other two roared with laughter, Christine vigorously nodded her head and pointed at the brunette.

Teddy wasn't like Georgie. Teddy knew his own score, which is why he was so easy to get with and why he messed me up so much."

I was guessing that Teddy was both hung and a former lover of Christine's. What followed proved me correct on both counts.

He had the swagger of a James bond, um, you know, the one who originated the role."

"Sean Connery," the other blonde hollered out like a contestant on a quiz show.

"Yeah-right!" Christine yelped, "Sean baby, with both guns blazin'. He wasn't so handsome, but looked like a prince all the same; something in his bearing did that. He'd stand in a room like he expected the world to come to him. I like that in a man. Always had a circle of admirers; some men, but mostly women hanging on to what he said.

"I think he intimidated men. A lot of them didn't much like him 'cause he topped them without working at it. Teddy acted like it was a given that I or anyone else would just want to take him home, and it didn't matter who suggested it, so long as he liked what he saw. He could smoke me with his eyes and take all my shit out of me so that I didn't even think of bein' a bitch except for him, not to him, you know what I'm saying? He had balls.

"That first time he said, "You know I like you, Christine, so why haven't we done it? You afraid of me?"

There it was corroboration of what both Ginger and Denise had told me time after time, "Take the initiative, lead your partner to the bed, and don't follow."

Christine was still talking to the others.

"Afraid? It hung out there like a red flag in front of a bull. Christ, I got like I was eight years old or something, weak kneed and all red and hot, first time he did that. I figured that the steam was rising off my face. I didn't feel like walking all over him like I did with guys like Georgie. Shit, I knew I couldn't. Truth was I felt a bit scared, and that tripped me up, but I'd never admit it. Not to him."

I glanced at Gary and Wiley; they were watching the Braves game on the television and ignoring Christine and the others. I grew even more attentive.

"Teddy told me to come with him and check out his place, and maybe have a beer or something. I figured I knew what the 'something' was going to be and went anyway, a little messed about not having control over myself, or him. That drove me nuts, deep down, all the while he was 'having his way', as the saying goes. I just lost my cool. I 'let' him. I kept telling myself that I really hadn't lost my hold on the situation, but I had.

"So how good was he, Christine?" the brunette inquired, as if she'd been reading my mind.

Christine's face now had an excited glow to it that was soon copied by the other two with her. I have seen this several times since. It happens when one woman causes another to heat up by telling them something about a man, or in some instances, a woman. Something highly sexual.

"He was like, savage," she told them. "Like nothing I had ever crashed into before. I mean, the way he made me do it... I mean he had me eating out of his hand right off.

"He WAS THE MAN!"

The other women drained their cocktails, and Christine watched them and then finished her off as well, and then hollered for another round.

All three had a flush from their necks to their hairlines and probably higher, but I couldn't tell.

"C'mon, Christine-tell us!" the brunette yelled without realizing it.

Their drinks arrived and after taking a gulp, Christine raised a hand as if to ward off any further demands and said, "First thing I know is he's got his hands all twisted in my hair and his monstrous gland in my face."

"EWE!" croaked the other blonde.

The brunette said nothing, but licked her lips in anticipation of what would follow.

"He was huge, you know?"

I saw the brunette nod, complexly captivated by the story being told.

"Mmmm, and-and there's this smell drifting up to my nostrils from his balls. A sweaty thing, you know?"

The brunette's started to wriggle her ass on the chair she's sitting in, and still nodding her head.

"I-I took him in my mouth, you know? Motherfucker was making me choke on it, and was pinching my nipples and slapping my tits; none too gently either. I didn't give a shit. I was just... full of want, I guess. It isn't that often I find myself that hot, you know?"

"Oh, yeah," the other blonde whispered softly, but I heard it clearly enough.

The brunette crossed and uncrossed her legs. We made the briefest eye contact and she crossed them back again.

Christine carried on, "The insides of my thighs were greased with juice. We were stinking up his couch, the fucking thing was covered in plastic and it made farting sounds as we slipped on it.

I had figured him for a guy with better taste.

"He messed me up. Jesus, with all that twisting and slapping, I was hotter than I had been in my whole life and in my mind I was begging him to put his mouth on me. I finally got fed up and started to holler, "Fucker, EAT ME!" but he just pushed that big dick back in my mouth like he was deaf, until he pulled me off of it, grabbed me by the hair and turned me around so he could do me doggy-style."

I heard the blonde husk, "OHMYGOD," and drop a hand into her lap. From my position at the other table I couldn't see what she was doing, but I had a good idea.

I had to choke off a laugh when Christine described what happened next in as graphic a phase as I have ever heard.

"I wouldn't have asked him to do me that way-but he wasn't one to ask anyway. So there I was, my face stuck to the plastic wrap on the couch with him shoving that salami into me like he intended to slice me in half. I felt like I was one half of a dog sex act and kept pulling away as he was jamming it in, trying to save myself some of my insides, but he kept at it, and suddenly it wasn't hurting no more. Motherfucker made me scream with just his cock. The neighbors' started banging a broomstick or something on the floor overhead.

"I cried most of the night and the following morning-not 'cause I was hurt, mind you, but because I had the best cums ever, and not just the one-dozens of them.

Teddy is one of those rare guys with staying power and even then can go again and again with just a few minutes rest."

I thought her tale was coming to an end, but Christine surprised me, saying, "This shit went on for months. I became a willing slave to him and his cock."

"How big was it?" the blonde inquired after Christine paused to take a gulp of her drink.

"Don't know, exactly. Never got to measure him, but it was about this (she held her hands apart about a foot) long and thicker than my fist."

The other girls groaned at the thought of having anything of those proportions slamming into them, and then reconsidered on realizing that Christine had just told them of the repeated orgasms he'd given her.

"Then one time he had this friend of his, a guy named Lars, come visit and crash on that stupid sofa for the night. Lars was from; I don't know Scandinavia or Finland and like a brother to Teddy. The two of them were tight, and when Lars was there, they drank and smoked together and I had to take a back seat. I was left to fetch the beers-lucky me. Anyway, Lars finally crashed, and Teddy and I went to bed and started fooling around a bit."

"Right on!" cooed the blond as she brushed her palm over her left breast. I saw the brunette giggle, glance my way and then cross her legs again. This time I caught a glimpse of her upper thigh. I'm almost certain she caught me looking. I'm less certain that she wanted me to look up her skirt.

"Only we didn't do the dirty, or anything close to it," Christine said with a discernible pout.

"Why not?" The brunette said, and after glancing in my direction, crossed her legs again.

Bingo! Snatch view, or at least I thought it was.

From that point on I concentrated on the brunette. I did hear what Christine had to say, but I focused on the brunette, and she knew I was being attentive to her and not the others. I sensed that she liked the attention, although she gave me no further encouragement-at least not then.

Christine again: "I couldn't believe it-he wanted me to go out to Lars and do him!"

"NO!" both the brunette and the blonde said at the same time.

"Yes!" Christine said, "He said it would turn him on."

"Don't I turn you on, baby?" I said-well, maybe I whined that last bit, but the bastard was ready for me."

"What?" the other blonde said, "He was ready for what?"

Christine took a sip of her drink, then took another, bigger drink, carefully placed her glass in the center of her coaster and said, "It's not right that he has to sleep on that lumpy sofa. Go on out there and tell him to come in and sleep with us. There's plenty of room for the three of us on this bed. It's king-sized, for Christ's sake."

"I mean, he had a fucking rational reason-I wondered if he'd be sharing the bed with old Lars if I weren't there, but fuck if I could use that excuse. And then... then there was the fact that I was getting a little hot, you know? I mean, who hasn't thought about having two guys at the same time. I mean-fantasy-wise, right?"

This time when the brunette snuck a glance at me I was ready, and flashed a big smile at her.

She smiled back, trying to make it a shy smile, but missing the mark by a bit.

I spread my hands about a foot apart and nodded once, hoping she'd get the subliminal message that I was hung like the Teddy under discussion.

Her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open. Then she gave me a sort of wave as if to say, 'Get out of here, that's bullshit.'

I gave her another smile and nodded again, confirming that yes, I did have a big penis. She blushed and refused to look at me, preferring to listen to her friend's story.

"So there I was..." Christine was saying, "Standing over Lars who was half covered with the cheap blanket Teddy had given him. He was sleeping when I touched his naked shoulder.

"Huh?" he said. "We... me and Teddy, we think you might be more comfortable in bed with us. Um, if you don't, you know, wanna join us it's okay."

"He threw the blanket off and stood up. He was wearing a pair of boxers, but had an erection. It was almost as impressive as Teddy's. I had no doubt about what would be happening in the next few minutes and was all for it."

"You go girl!" the blonde crowed.

The brunette looked my way. When our eyes met I smiled and nodded at her.

She quickly looked away.

"Yeah, I was all in, as they say. Here I was unhooking my bra with him a step behind me as we headed back into the bedroom. Teddy was stroking his meat while I stepped out of my panties. Lars shook himself out of those boxers and hopped onto the bed.