Sensualist Ch. 10b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Morgan was chanting: "OH, GOD, SO BIG!" over and over and over.

I realized that my cock was breaking new ground in her pussy. That is to say, mine was obviously the biggest one she'd ever entertained.

Abandoning her 'breasties' for the moment, I concentrated on a different rhythm of thrusting, switching from a short burst of five or six strokes to longer, but much slower ones, withdrawing until only the cockhead remained inside her, and then as she moaned at the loss of my thickness, fiercely slamming my meat back in as far as it would go.

The first time I did it; it took the air out of her lungs, or seemed too. Morgan was clutching at my back while trying to hump her hips upward to recapture my cock when I did it, and I clearly heard the 'whoosh' as the force knocked the wind out of her.

Morgan, on catching her breath, gasped, "Jesus that felt good, but-but please-don't shove it in so hard."

"Do you want more?" I asked.

"Yes! Yes! Please... give me more," she pleaded. "Fill my pussy! Do it! Oh, God do it! Do it! Do it!"

"I'm not all the way in. Can you take another inch or so?"

"YES! YES! I-I can't believe you've got more to shove in there!"

I gave her another slow hunch of my hips upward, sending my dick a little deeper. Morgan was absolutely delirious with pleasure.

"Just a bit more, baby. How's it feel so far?"

"Nuh-wonderful!"

"Never had it this far in before, eh?"

"OH, GOD YES! I mean no! No one has ever-please, shove it all in. Make it hurt if you have to, but PLEASE give me the REST!"

"Are you sure you want the rest?" I teased.

""YES, BABY, YES!"

It took one last thrust and I hit bottom and I came, spattering my load everywhere, coating the walls of her vagina, flooding every conceivable crevice within her and made her cum too.

I remained inside her, and with the exception of an occasional twitch or very slow stroke one might say I didn't fuck her at all for some time. We remained connected however and that certainly accounted for something insofar as Morgan was concerned.

She continued using her vaginal muscles to hold me tightly in place, and that was fine with me for I wanted her to calm down before renewing my fucking.

"Did-did you cum, Don?" she meekly inquired.

"You didn't feel it?" I said.

"I-I wasn't sure. So-so you're done?"

"Not on your life. I'm still in there aren't I?"

"Yes... but..."

"I'm still hard, aren't I?"

"Yes... but..."

I took full charge of the situation and said sternly, "There are no buts about it. I'm taking a breather. Now if you're ready we can pick up where we left off."

"What? Start over?"

I didn't wait for a coherent response, but shifted into high gear, hammering some twenty some quick thrusts into her and sure enough, sent her back over the edge into a convulsive orgasm that shook her to the very core of her being.

I have no idea how many times she came, but she seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm.

Finally she began pleading with me to finish, or just stop, claiming she couldn't take anymore.

"Are you saying you want me to stop?"

"NO! No, baby. I just-I just want you to finish and then hold me. I love what you're doing to me. I honestly love it. But hurry, please hurry, I'm kinda sore there!" she whined.

"I need you to tell me how much you want my load, Morgan."

"I do-I do, baby."

"Tell me!" I snarled and I realized part of my sudden anger was because my legs were getting tired.

"I-I want your cum! I need that load in me! Please give it to me!"

Knowing I had full control, I grabbed her legs and placed them on my shoulders. "Gonna go real deep now!" I said calmly, as if I had even more hose to feed into her.

It mattered little that I was already fully embedded in her. In her mind, I was now capable of almost anything.

I gave it one last thrust, banged into her cervix and heard her moan in pain. Holding myself in check I urged myself to cum and finally with the help of her vaginal muscles-did.

I think my ejaculate, or part of it anyway, wound up in her uterus, with the balance pulsing out against her vaginal canal.

Wanting to reward her before my cock diminished in size, I pumped like crazy and rewarded her with another tumultuous orgasm before flopping out of her pussy and dropping to my knees on the floor.

Morgan remained on the counter for a time and I looked up and saw gobs of semen dripping out of her cunt and onto the floor. Some of my ejaculate was hanging in a long string from a knob on the cabinet door below her knees.

We eventually moved to her bedroom, and there on the bed she confessed that she had never felt such a variety of sensations all at once; pain surrounded by an indescribable pleasure at the same time. It reached from her pussy to her nipples.

"It was like... so fucking intense, man! I mean the damn room seemed to be spinning and things went black several times. I'll have to say it was the greatest lay I've ever had, or even heard of."

"What about Christine's story?" I asked.

"What-you expect me to compare her story with what we just did?"

I started to laugh and she joined me, hugging me tight.

We kissed a few times after that and then showered, without fooling around.

Back in the bed, but still slightly wet, Morgan turned to face me and asked, "Just how old are you anyway?"

"Eighteen," I replied honestly.

"I'm twenty-one, and that's practically a lifetime when it comes to having sex."

"Well, I've had..."

Ignoring me, her eyes lit up and she said, "Your last name's Clark isn't it?"

"Yes, but..."

"You have a sister named, Margret... no, Maureen?"

"I do," I admitted ruefully, wondering where this was going.

"I know her!" she said triumphantly.

"You're not going to tell her..."

"No, it's just-you know she was a year or so behind me in school."

I gambled and said, "How well did you know her?"

Morgan laughed. It was an evil laugh. "If you mean in a carnal sense, no, in fact, I hardly knew her at all."

Relieved to hear that, I changed the subject to a safer topic, sex.

"So-umm, you enjoyed it-the whole thing?"

Huh?"

"So, did you enjoy it?"

"OH, Ohhh, Yeah... it was unfuckinbelievable!"

"That good, huh?" Now I was acting like the proud peacock, strutting about flourishing my feathers.

Strangely enough she ignored my stupidity and casually reached out and took my cock in her hand and began jerking me off.

"It's really quite big," she said matter-of-factly. "I've seen a few penises, but none anywhere close to this in size. A few strokes later for some inexplicable reason, she added, "Not to worry, sweetie, with a cock like yours I won't let the disparity in age bother me."

A few seconds passed before she spoke again. There was a worried frown on her face as she said, "But don't think I feel superior to you or anything. Sometimes I say the dumbest things." Then she brightened noticeably and told me: "I love this big old salami of yours. It's a keeper!"

It occurred to me that this was the right time to ask her a question about something that had been bothering me. "Um, that's nice, Morgan," I said, "Um, I need to know if I... you know, took advantage of you. I mean, did I overstep myself when we were in the car?"

"I don't understand..."

"Well, did you want me to stop at any point back then... like when I pushed you into the backseat. Was I taking advantage of you? Did I frighten you?"

"Oh, no, Donald! Um, maybe..."

"Maybe?"

"Well... maybe during the early part of that first kiss. I-I didn't want you thinking I was easy-you know?"

"I never thought that."

"That's nice of you to say. But you didn't act that way."

"I swear that everything I did was instinctual. I had this feeling that you welcomed every move I made."

"Will you feel better if I say it did?"

"Yes."

"It did, now I see that your dick is nice and hard again. Shall we put it to good use?"

"Let's get your clothes off," I suggested.

Morgan smiled at me and replied, "Yes, let's do that."

We stripped off her clothes and Morgan got in bed again on her back. She held her arms open to me welcoming me between her legs again. I crawled between her legs and slipped my hard cock back in her pussy. I fucked Morgan for as long as I could before I shot my second load of the evening. She had multiple orgasms and the final one was so violent she nearly bucked me off her body.

"Do you want to take a shower?" I asked.

"Yes that sounds good," she replied.

We both showered together and as I soaped her body Morgan leaned back against me and I reached around and lovingly fondled her 'breasties'.

Morgan purred contentedly. I also spent a lot of time soaping her curvy ass and hot pussy. I startled her when I slipped a very soapy finger into her asshole. I couldn't tell it that was well received or not, having caught her off guard, so I didn't pursue it any further. After the shower we dried each other off and then returned to the bedroom.

Morgan slid up my body and humped my face furiously as she came, came several times actually. I opened a bottle of her wine and soon the wine disappeared and I found the stamina for a wild, desperate, sweaty fuck that left us exhausted and slumped into a pile of clothing and flesh in her living room. We slept there until around 2AM caused use to eventually find out way into bed and we might have wrestled our way through another round of love making if I had tried getting it up again, but I was tired, and fell back to sleep.

Morgan woke me around nine, grabbing my cock that was jutting out and pointing at the ceiling.

"Wow, that's huge! Is it always like that?"

"No, not always, but in the morning... yes it is."

She began pumping it furiously. But stopped to ask me if it was okay to jerk me off.

"Be my guest," I replied.

"Maybe you'd rather a blowjob," she said , not sure of herself.

"Blowjobs are nice too, Morgan. Take your pick."

To my surprise, Morgan was somewhat of a novice in this regard. I mean, sure she'd blown a guy or two, but once I realized she was new at it, especially in handling a big sized one, I guided her along and her eagerness more than made up for her lack of sophisticated skill. She gagged her way onto my thick dick and sucked at the head when she her stretched lips needed a reprieve. Soon enough she was in a rhythm of her own, rhythmically bobbing up and down and offering a variation or two along the way.

"I'm going to cum," I announced. I expected her to take the hint and move away, but instead she sucked harder and deeper and I even heard a moan as I unleashed the first spray of cum into her mouth. She handled it like a seasoned vet, not yielding any control over my prick as I spasmed through 3, 4, 5 more forceful spurts of seed into her mouth while she gulped most of it down her throat.

Even as she pulled away, she milked me with her hands, watching my cock in fascination, as a few more drops spilled from the tip and rolled down the side of my sensitive cockhead, captured by her tongue before they could fall further.

"That was lovely, Morgan."

"Thank you. I'm kind of rusty at this. I haven't done it in a while."

"I'd say that after a slow start you certainly got the hang of it fast. And I give you top marks for performance."

"You do?"

"I do," I laughed and said "Does that mean we just got married?"

She started laughing and I shut her up by going down on her. Tit for tat I always say.

After her third or fourth orgasm I let up and went in to shower. Morgan weakly told me she was afraid her legs wouldn't support her and said she'd shower later.

When I finished she was still laying on the rumpled sheets.

I started dressing, but out of curiosity asked, "How many times did you cum with me?"

"Truthfully?"

"I would hope for honesty, yes," I replied, making a face at her.

"I honestly lost track early on. But it had to have been a lot more than a dozen. Isn't that what you promised me?"

I had to laugh. "Yes, I guess it was."

"Well, then you delivered on your promise, and much, much more. "Will I see you again, Don?"

"If you give me your number I'll call you when I get home, we can set up a date for tonight."

"Okay... its 555- 1234."

I wrote it down on a scrap of paper and placed it in my wallet. We kissed for a long time in saying our goodbyes, and I went home a happy man.