Separated at Ten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,768 Followers

"Right," Robert said drawing out the word. He knew a prison when he saw one. It was the same with foster care, juvie, and the orphanage this one was just far grandeur then all the others.

"If you wish to go anywhere. just inform Anthony and he'll make the arrangements," Madeleine said pushing open the double doors that led to his new bedroom. "Just please don't try to leave on your own we wouldn't want anything to inadvertently happen to you, brother," she said walking behind him as the sun peeked over the horizon, its golden rays filtering through the stain glass doors that led to the balcony.

"Uh huh," Robert said placing his sea bag onto the four-poster, king size, pillow top bed. He surveyed the room but kept his opinion to himself when he saw the waste of money spent on lavishing the room. He had learnt long ago to keep what he thought to himself most of the time, the rest well brought on any manner of fights, though he never once ratted out anyone when he knew some kid broke the orphanage rules. Even if he got beat with a bamboo cane for it, in that dark place no matter how much the kids tormented each other, they had to stick together or it would only turn into a version of the 'Lord of the Flies'.

"Your bathroom is right through here," Madeleine said smiling warmly as she peered over her shoulder. Hoping he enjoyed how her dress contoured to her body. "Now...let me help you with this," Madeleine said as her hand rested on his sea bag, only for it to be snatched out from under her.

"Don't touch my things!" Robert said holding the bag tightly to his chest.

"Robert, I'm your sister, you needn't worry that I'll try to steal from you," Madeleine said wondering just how much hurt her brother had gone through to be so protective of what little he owned.

"Uh huh, words have little meaning to me, next you're going to say you love me blah, blah, blah," Robert said distancing himself from her. "Until I see actual proof that you are indeed my sister, even then, I don't know you. I knew an eleven-year-old girl by that name years ago, you know nothing about me. To me you're more of a stranger than a sister," Robert said only wishing to go back that small quiet life in that rundown apartment.

"Then how about we have breakfast and we can get reacquainted with one another," Caroline said placing a steadying hand on her niece's shoulder.

"If I don't?" Robert asked feeling the hours weighing on him.

"You don't have a choice Robert," Caroline said carrying the tones that her word was law. Robert just smirked he hadn't spent his childhood defying the law just to bend to hers.

"Unless you going to set your brute on me I'm going nowhere," Robert said standing his ground. "You toss me from my home, practically kidnap me, now you stick me in a prison, do you honestly think I'm going to listen to a damn thing you say. Just because you claim we're supposed to be family," Robert said putting the word family in air quotations.

"Leave us Madeleine and close the door," Caroline said coldly never taking her eyes off her estranged nephew. If he was going to treat them like an enemy then she'll show him just what she did to those that opposed her. Kicking off her shoes, tossing her shawl and jacket onto the bed, undoing the small buttons on her sleeve, Caroline was going to need all the freedom she could as she taught her nephew a lesson. Her right fist resounded as it struck the door of the armoire as Robert dodged the blow. His sea bag flew into her face as air rushed out of her lungs as his fist struck her solar plexus. Jumping back putting distance between them she wasn't expecting that her nephew would fight back or that he knew how to.

Swinging on the post of the bed as Robert lunged at her, her feet striking him squarely in the middle of his lower back sending him head first into the dresser. While Robert knew how to brawl against her, he was child's play to take apart. Taking Robert by the ankle, dragging him away from the dresser, her foot pushing him over only to fall into Robert's ploy of buckling her knees out from under her. Caroline huffed as her back struck floor. Robert didn't give her anytime for a reprieve before he pinned her down.

Rolling her hips towards her chest, locking her thighs around his head, her covered snatch only centimeters away from his lips. Feeling his hot breath on her sex as she took command of his right arm, while his left tried to free himself from her hold, Caroline knew if she could hold on he would pass out as her muscles squeezed his airway closed. Her eyes went wide as Robert started to lift her up she didn't think he had the strength in his scrawny body to do such a thing. Yet every time he lifted her up off the floor and then slammed her down, Robert's nose would run along her slit. She tried not to give into the sensation as her nephew's strength began to wane, until he collapsed on top of her.

Pushing her nephew off of her, she hiked up her skirt as she straddled Robert's lap. Taking her shawl off the bed, she tied one end to the foot of the dresser, then wrapping it around his right wrist then his left, secured the other end to the other foot of the dresser. While she normally made her enemies disappear, her nephew required something more sinister. Something that she was looking forward to breaking in at the right time, however, what better way to break a man's will than with sex. Smacking Robert hard once, twice across the face as her mound rubbed against his groin.

"What...the fuck," Robert said groggily as he looked up at his hands.

"Listen well Robert," Caroline said taking hold of his chin. "You're about to be raped by me, your aunt," she said leaning over him as her free hand lowered his zipper. "So here's how it's going to go you will drop the attitude or we'll be doing this quite often," Caroline said needling his soft cock out from the confines of his pants.

"Fuck yo..." Robert's head rocketed to the side as Caroline's slap resounded throughout the room.

"You will not use such language in this house Robert!" Caroline growled snatching back Robert's head as she grabbed tufts of his hair.

"Kiss my pasty white..." Robert howled in pain as a red haze exploded before his eyes as Caroline's fist flattened his nose.

"This isn't a schoolyard, or a juvie hall, this is a different world you belong to nephew, whether you like it or not. Your actions have deadly consequences young man, now if you behave I won't break anything else," Caroline said letting go of his hair, pushing aside her panties as a sadistic light flashed across her hazel eyes at the sight of his gushing blood. "Robert, turn your head to the side so you don't choke," she giggled as she moved his cock towards her entrance. "I wouldn't want you to die on me while I fuck you," Caroline said her nails dragging down his chest as her eyes fluttered as she sank down onto his pole.

"How's that pussy nephew? Hmm... you like how it wraps around your cock, Robert?" Caroline asked as her hips rocked on his cock. Feeling her slickness running down his hard shaft, she couldn't remember when the last time she had something nice and hard between her legs. Being the head of the family, it didn't give her opportunities to have sexual partners, and her niece was in the same boat as she was. They couldn't rightly take one of the guards to their bed as that would only result in discontent within their ranks. They couldn't bring a random man back to their bed hoping that they wouldn't allow their curiosity to get the better of them.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Robert growled between coughs, splattering his blood mixed with his salvia across Caroline's high dollar dress shirt. Bucking his hips trying to throw his aunt off only to have his cock planted deeper into her cunt.

"Yes! Fight me Robert! All you're going to do is fuck me and fuck me, because I'm not some weak woman you can toss aside," Caroline said as her hands curled around Robert's shirt as she glided along his cock. "Yes! Fucking make me cum Robert! You would like that wouldn't you, having my cream coating this cock of yours?" she asked bowing her head as her womb began to contract. Biting her lip, loving having the real thing deep inside her and not the rubberized facsimile, "Can you feel it Robert? Can you feel my cunt squeezing your cock as it cums all over that hard tool!" Caroline moaned loudly squeezing her breasts as she rode out her orgasm.

"Fuck yo..." Was the last thing Robert said as Caroline's fist flew towards his left eye.

"Fuck... you got some bed side manner," Robert winced as the on-site doctor set his broken nose.

"Hmpf! It's what you get for disrespecting the boss," the middle-aged woman said as the sound of the latex gloves snapped back as they left her fingertips. "Here," she said tossing Robert a bottle of pain killers. "Take two now and another two before bed, repeat as needed. Now I don't want to see you in here again," she said pushing Robert out of the converted bedroom, now a medical examination room.

"Right, like I want to see your cranky old ass again," Robert grumbled as he walked down the hall.

"You know I can hear you," she said as she entered her office that adjoined the examination room.

"And should I care," Robert shot back as he continued down the hall. He knew he had to get out of that place, had to find a way to sneak past all the guards that patrolled the grounds. That was his plan until Madeleine took him by the arm.

"Robert, I can understand why this is hard for you," Madeleine said waving off Anthony and Michael, studying her brother's injures hoping there wouldn't be any further need to punish him. "You have to understand that what we are must be respected and earned, so you mustn't do that again and next time you might receive a few broken bones," Madeleine said leading her brother down the crushed oyster walkway that led to the private garden she loved to wander in on cool spring mornings. It was where she could escape the hassles of being her aunt's right hand, where she spent those quiet mornings thinking of the brother that was taken from her. "I do hope you know I'm here for you little brother," Madeleine said her hand running down his bicep coming to a rest in the crevice of his elbow.

"Robert, what was your childhood like?" Madeleine asked as they entered the rose section of the garden.

"Must I repeat myself," Robert said offhandedly, his eyes darting around seeing what he could out from out of his swollen black eye.

"Please, Robert," Madeleine said pulling her brother to a stop. "Talk to me, I want to know what happened to you that turned you into this cold, distant, untrusting man before me. I want to know what happened to that happy boy I grew up with?" Madeleine asked as her green eyes ran along his strong jaw, to his chapped lips, seeing the hard years in his blue eyes.

"Ten years on the streets will do that," Robert said finally looking his sister in the eye. "While you grew up with this," he said as his arm waved to their surroundings. "Had three hot meals in your stomach, someone to watch over you, gave you everything you wanted, I had to lie, cheat, and steal everyday just to get one decent meal. Dodging older boys that would steal anything and everything if they thought you had anything of value. Or do you want to know how those so-called nuns beat me with bamboo canes? Or how about the abusive homes the state put me in while you slept in comfort, or the neglect from those that only wanted the check the state paid out? Is that what you wanted to hear dear sister? So don't tell me we are brother and sister, you and I are nothing alike. The sooner you people learn that, the sooner I can get out of this place," Robert said reaching over taking hold of his sister's wrist and detaching himself from her.

"Is it so bad here with me? That you would rather go back to that life of loneness? I can never really understand what you have gone through Robbie, but I would like to try if you let me," Madeleine said fighting herself not to wrap her brother in her arms.

"That lonely life as you call it is all I know, this is just a fairytale," Robert said pointing to the mansion.

"Then let me show you another way to live Robbie, will you give me that chance little brother? Will you let me take care of you now, since fate deemed to keep you away from me?" Madeleine asked taking a step closer to him.

"Why?!" Robert asked a little confused, as in his experience no one helped anyone without getting something in return.

"Because I'm your big sister, silly," Madeleine said with a coy smile. "It's kind of what we do for our little brother's," she said taking the chance, taking Robert in surprise finally after so many years she finally had him in her arms again. "I'm never going to let you go ever again," Madeleine whispered into his ear. Wondering how long it would take him to truly believe her words.

"Right," Robert said wondering why he felt a warm sensation in his chest as he was held in Madeleine's arms. After all the years alone with only him looking out for himself, could it be that he had truly wished for some form of family; a connection -- to someone that sought nothing from him other than time.

"Come I want to show you something," Madeleine said joyfully pulling her brother along. "Come on!" she said giggling as she led the way to her secluded gazebo. She hoped that he watched as her dress swayed along her hips as they passed underneath the pergola. The sweet smell of jasmine filled the shadowy air as they passed underneath those manicured vines. "I always come here to be alone," Madeleine said slowing her pace, her body brushed against Robert's side as they entered her private sanctuary.

"Why?" Robert asked as he looked around. The high hedge walls ensured privacy from unwanted eyes, the trickling fountains kept the area nice and cool as the misty vapor cooled their skin as it settled along its surface. The painted gazebo offered shade and comfort to those that partake of that silent rest area; the evergreen nightingale wound its way up the slats of the railings, up the load bearing post, converging on the clay tile roof; its white snowball flowers dangled just below the lip of the roof tickling their heads as Madeleine pulled him into her 'get away'.

"Because here I can be alone with my thoughts, thoughts of you Robbie," Madeleine said turning towards him. Her hands ran up his chest now that they were alone she could be intimate with her brother. "All these years Robbie I never stopped thinking of you," Madeleine said pressing her chest against his. Hoping, just hoping he could feel how nervous she felt at that moment. She'd never been alone with a man that wasn't part of their foot soldiers. The boys she was interested in were soon scared off once they saw the bodyguards that were always at her side. Now while she knew what they were going to do to him might be considered wrong, there stood the one man she could share everything with, not worrying about how he might harm their family or flee because of the intimidating bodyguards that always followed after her.

"Robbie, I want you to come here any time you need to be alone. I want this place to help you deal with whatever it is that made you this way. Maybe then you will come to accept me for what I am," Madeleine said pressing her breasts into his chest as her hands ran down his back. "A sister that wants nothing more than to be with you; a woman that wants to please you in every way," she said leaning in, her lips brushing against his. "Put your hands on me Robbie, feel my body brother," Madeleine said lustfully into his ear. "I won't force you but know I'm always here for you if you need any sexual release," she said her hand rubbing along his crotch.

"But you should know, you shouldn't keep me waiting for too long," Madeleine said ominously as the voice of her aunt yelled out for them both.

"Ah, there you are!" Caroline said as Madeleine and Robert entered her study as she sat behind her ornate desk. Her hazel eyes running down her nephew's body loving how his cum still sat deep within her cunt. "Robert, how much do you know about finances?" Caroline asked wanting him to come around her desk, pick her up out of the chair and bend her over her desk and fuck her brains out.

"As much as any foster kid does, why?" Robert asked yawning just wanting to go to bed.

"It seems you will require assistance in understanding how our family works," Caroline said rising from her seat. "But you're used to working during the night and I can see that you're tired," she said walking around her desk, her fingertips skimmed along its surface knowing she was going to adorn his bed whether he liked it or not. If she had to take it she would, she wasn't about to forgo sex any longer even if it was with her nephew. "So why don't I let you rest for the rest of the day and night, we'll pick this up in the morning," Caroline said her eyes ran down his body hungrily.

"Fine," Robert said offhandedly, glad he didn't have to stay in the same room with her. Turning around to leave only to be stopped as Caroline took him by the arm.

"Oh, you're not going to bed without me Robert," Caroline said winking at her niece.

"Oh, hell no!" Robert said trying to get out of his aunt's grasp, yet her fingers were like a steel vise on his arm.

"Unless you want me to break your fingers this time, you will give me that dick!" Caroline hissed in his ear. Robert opened and closed his mouth repeatedly fighting himself not to let the words spill from his lips. Robert already knew she meant every word. So he had a choice go along with it or have a few of his fingers broken and still get raped. "See that wasn't so hard," Caroline said taking his silence as his compliance.

"Shall we shower or get right to the sex?" Caroline asked as she pushed Robert into his room, "Or better yet how about shower sex?" she asked as her skirt fell to the floor. "Yes, I think that is a wonderful idea," Caroline said tossing her shirt aside as she led Robert into the bathroom, wondering if her nephew enjoyed viewing her taut ass. "Well, nephew you can't take a shower still dressed," she said smirking wickedly as she blocked his escape. "You know I'm a great fuck Robert so you shouldn't be fighting me. Why not enjoy how this woman's pussy fits so nicely around that cock of yours. I did tell you, you were going to enjoy living here and I meant every word," Caroline said as she unhooked her bra. Running her hands up her flat stomach, cradling her breasts, pinching her nipples getting herself aroused enough so she didn't need foreplay. She doubted her nephew would taste her pussy even if she used force at least that's what she took from the look in his eyes as Robert stripped before her.

"Look Robert, look how your cum has stained my panties," Caroline said dangling the underwear from the tip of her finger. "Now let us see if we can't get some more of that hot semen deep into my cunt," she smiled sinisterly as she waited for the shower to heat up. Reaching out grasping his soft member softly stroking that limp phallus as steam started to fill the room. "Robert, tell me have you ever had your cock sucked?" Caroline asked as she pressed her body against his. "Tell me or I'll squeeze your nuts so hard you'll black out," she hissed into his ear.

"No," Robert said trying not to take any pleasure as her hand worked his cock.

"Then come I'll show you what you have been missing, maybe then you'll welcome me into your bed anytime I come to you," Caroline said leading him into the shower. Robert kept his mouth shut, he wasn't about to mouth off to her when he was alone and in a locked bathroom with his sadist aunt. "Now you just stand there and watch as I pleasure your cock, nephew," Caroline said sweetly before kissing him lightly on his lips. Her hands ran down his chest as she sank to her knees. Her eyes flashed hungrily as his semi-hard cock taunted her. "Now I don't want you to cum in my mouth at least not yet, we'll save that for later okay," Caroline said looking up at him as the hot water pooled around her knees. "All I want you to do is enjoy how my mouth feels around your hard tool. I'll know when you're about to release your load, so you best save that for when you're fucking me," Caroline said before she engulfed his rod.

soul71
soul71
6,768 Followers