Separated at Ten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't keep my hands to myself," Madeleine sang along as she turned her head away from him as her hands ran along her chest. Robert's heart raced as Madeleine's hips began to shake, the dark sensuous look, the predatory smile on her thin, full lips as her body gave into the beat as the bass line came in. Once, twice, thrice she circled her brother as the clubs lights returned to normal. Her fingers danced along his body as she let Robert see every sexual curve of her body without being too revealing on the dance floor. Pressing her back against Robert's chest as he matched her rhythm, her left hand reached up caressing his left cheek as her left cheek brushed against his. Grinding her hips into Robert's groin, a sinful smile spread across her face as her ass softly brushed against his cock.

Madeleine's body heated as Robert placed his hands on her swaying hips. Biting her lip as she felt his rod starting to grow against her ass, knowing where that tool of his would soon rest. Spinning around slowly, her nose trailed down his chest as she kept with the beat. She could feel her brother's body quivering as her lips ran along his shaft. Placing a kiss on its head before she rose giving those male and a few female on lookers a nice view of her taut ass. She couldn't believe how soaked her panties were. Then again she had been thinking of this all night long. Now that it was here she wasn't about to return home at least not without her brother feeling every inch of her clothed body.

"Hey baby, how about you come dance with a real stud," said a six foot four inch tall man reaching out to take hold of Madeleine's arm. While she and her men could have taken care of the fool, she wasn't expecting to see her brother reach out grasping the man by the wrist.

"Sorry stud," Robert said sarcastically, "The ladies dance card is full," he said. As much as he didn't know his sister,he understood the mind of the man before him as he saw the look in the man's eyes. Robert knew if he let his sister leave with the man something bad was bound to happen.

"Hmpf! What's a little boy going to do about it," he said ripping his arm out Robert's grip.

"Me nothing, however, they will," Robert said as Anthony and Michael flanked the man.

"Why don't you take that steroid shriveled thing you have in your pants and leave," Madeleine said threatening as she rested her chin on Robert's right shoulder, while her hands ran up his chest. "You couldn't handle me anyways not like this man here," she said wantonly as she tugged at Robert's earlobe.

"You heard the lady. Leave!" Robert said shooing off the man.

"I'll catch you outside and that sweet piece of ass will be riding my dick after I'm done with you," he said poking Robert in the chest, which only caused Robert to smirk.

"Anthony," Madeleine said as her eyes narrowed dangerously. She was used to the catcalling, the lewd stares, the unwanted touching from men. However, she wasn't about to have the brute laying a hand on her sweet little brother. "Take the fool outside and teach him manners when speaking to a lady, namely to me," Madeleine said darkly. "Maybe then he'll catch on that he isn't wanted here," she said waving the man off. "Come Robert, the music is calling me," Madeleine whispered sensuously into his ear.

For an entire hour she had her brother all to herself in that small world that she made on that dance floor. Yet as much as she yearned for time to stand still she knew the night sped on. Reaching the apex of her plan, which was what she had truly waited for she led her weary brother up the grand staircase. How she enjoyed the way Robert leaned on her for support. Her hands ran along his shoulders as she helped Robert out of his jacket. Madeleine glanced at his drooping eyes as her brother swayed on his feet. Once she had stripped him out of most of his clothes, she lay Robert gently down onto his bed. Her tongue curled out as her eyes lingered on his boxers. Slowly, Madeleine eased down his bright blue boxers tossing them aside knowing that for at least an hour's time they would never grace his body. She kissed her brother on the forehead as she pulled the covers up his chest. 'Soon Robert you are going to be mine', Madeleine thought to herself as his slowly closed behind her.

The witching hour drew near as Madeleine inched Robert's double doors open. Her pearl white translucent negligee fluttered in the breeze as she opened the balcony door. Her green eyes scanned the night sky knowing after this Robert would forever be hers. Walking silently to his closest taking the two ties she had laid out before from the tie rack. Madeleine was surprised how deeply her brother slept as the last knot fell into place. As she pulled back the covers there it was waiting for her. Licking her lips as she crawled towards her brother from the foot of his bed, that soft mound of flesh beckoned to her; calling out to Madeleine to caress that male organ. To feel it's hot, throbbing beat on her tongue as it glided through her mouth.

Once she was so close yet Robert had ruined that, however, now he couldn't run from her. Madeleine blew softly on his cock watching it come alive. Ever since the club she couldn't get the feeling of his semi-hard cock out of her mind. Whether Robert woke up while she was sucking his cock, or if she was fucking him it didn't matter.

"This is what matters," Madeleine said to herself before she engulfed her brother's soft cock. Her hair teased his stomach as her head slowly bobbed; her tongue swirled around his growing tool. Sucking gently on his head, her eyes flicked up seeing his body slowly tensing in his slumber. Madeleine moaned around his cock finally she was whole again. Coming up for breath as Robert's steel rod left her lips. Madeleine couldn't wait any longer; she needed to feel Robert's root planted firmly in her fertile mound. Pushing his legs closed as her naked slit rubbed along his rod.

She had practiced on the dildo while she pleasured herself, to ensure that Robert's cock would ease itself into her virginal mound. Biting her lip as her hands ran up Robert's naked chest, knowing now she would be a woman and he would be hers forever. Madeleine reached behind her feeling her hot juice and her saliva as she positioned his cock at her entrance. Madeleine smirked as she watched as Robert slowly opened his eyes.

"It's good that you have awoken little brother. I would hate for the father of my child not to be awake during the moment of conception," Madeleine said smiling down at her gagged sibling. "So how do my soaked panties taste?" she asked as she sucked in a breath as his head inched into her molten canal. Smirking at Robert's muffled grunts, her nails dragged down his chest as she slowly lowered herself onto his hard rod. Madeleine wanted to savor every inch of his cock as it filled her mound.

"Yes, Robert... how does... your sister's virgin pussy feel like to you don't you love it?" Madeleine asked feeling her core starting to liquefy. She knew it wouldn't be long until her womb sent her cream flooding into her channel. She need, no, she yearned to feel his cock deep inside of her as she came; to feel her folds squeezing his cock to the point of madness. "Yes, yes you do," Madeleine moaned as she tossed her head back as her hips slammed down on his cock. "God, I don't think I'm going to grow tired of being fucked by you little brother," she said leaning forward her fingers gripping the headboard, placing a sweet loving kiss on his forehead as she glided along his cock. Feeling his cock swelling ready to explode, "Robert, oh Robert, I'm going to cum, Robert please fill me up," Madeleine said wantonly. "Fill my womb baby, give me a child that we will both cherish," she howled with joy as that hot white seed shot deep into her womb, where she knew his little swimmers would find that lonely egg waiting for them.

The End.