Separated at Ten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,715 Followers

Her head bobbed in gentle strokes as Robert's cock grew within her mouth due to her masterful tongue. Her hands gripped his ass ensuring that he couldn't pull out until she wanted him to. Caroline wasn't about to allow him to think he had any means to escape her or her niece even if she had to continuously force him into fucking her. She knew given time he would eventually welcome the sight of her, even come to her with that hard cock of his eager for some of her sweet pussy; and Caroline would give it to him now that she had a means to finally be rid of the itch that had been tormenting her since her husband had died.

Caroline fought herself from moaning as she loved how his cock sat in her ravenous mouth. As much as she wanted to taste his seed, she needed to be fucked and fucked hard. The taste she had earlier wasn't enough to break the drought she had been in for the past four years. She needed to feel her nephew's balls slapping her cunt as he thrust that cock of his into her. Caroline needed to feel that tool of his plowing through her wet folds. Touching her womanhood that dildos couldn't ever truly appreciate.

"Robert, as much as I love sucking your cock," Caroline said smiling mischievously up at him, "And I think you like it too," she said getting to her feet. "Right now I need you to fuck me Robert. I need you to ram that cock into this juicy cunt you came in earlier," Caroline said bracing herself with one hand on the wall while the other reached down and spread her lips open. "I need you to fuck me hard, pound that cock into me, make me howl Robert," she said playing with herself to entice her nephew. "Come on Robert, I know you want to, think of it as your way of getting back at me," Caroline said over her shoulder.

"Yes, that's a good boy," Caroline cooed lustfully as her fingers skimmed along his rod as it inched into her cunt. "Now fuck me!" she demanded as she rubbed her clit feeling her nephew's balls brushing them with each thrust. "Harder Robert! Grab on to those hips and fuck me!" Caroline growled. Gasping as he sank his rod deep into her wet canal, biting her lip as he rapidly pounded that hard, youthful cock into her. Stirring her womb, igniting the dormant fires, cleaning out the cobwebs that had lingered for far too long. "Yes, Robert! Fuck yes, fuck me like that," Caroline said through ragged breaths. Feeling her channel quivering, the liquid fire building, her muscles weakening as her orgasm neared. "Make your Aunt cum Robert! Do it, do it now!" she said practically begging.

"Fuck!" Caroline screamed tossing her head back as her womb detonated. "Yes, give me that cock Robert! Fucking give it to me!" she growled like a demon possessed as she peered back at her nephew. Her left hand reached back gripping her ass cheek spreading it so her nephew can view how his cock looked as it plunged into her dripping cunt. "Look at it Robert, look at how that cock looks covered in my love juice. Look at how good it looks fucking that pussy," Caroline said through heaves of breath. "Are you going to tell me you don't love fucking that cunt? Are you going to make me force you every time when I know you enjoy being inside me? You can't lie to me Robert, I can feel that cock swelling inside my pussy as those folds milk that cock," Caroline said stifling her moan as she felt herself on the verge of another orgasm.

"It seems you like it more than I do," Robert said, yet that was a lie he loved how his aunt's pussy felt to him, however, she didn't need to know that.

"Liar!" Caroline chuckled. "Fuck Robert! You're going to make me cum again," she moaned loudly hanging her head; her hand gently squeezed her breast as her nephew was relentlessly pounding her cunt. "Oh god! Yes! Cum with me Robert!" Caroline said knowing if she could get him to release his load then she knew it wouldn't take much to get him to enter her bed when she wanted him.

"How about no, I'll cum when I want to," Robert said riding out her orgasm as the last waves radiated down his cock, he couldn't hold out any longer. Robert groaned as his sperm shot deep into his aunt's cunt planting that seed deep into her womb.

"Well, it seems we need to clean ourselves," Caroline smirked as she turned around as Robert's cum dripped out of her cunt.

Robert's door creaked as it slowly opened. A soft footfall kissed the wooden flooring as she glided along the polished surface. Her translucent aquamarine nightgown fluttered as the cool re-circulated air passed through it. She wore no bra, Madeleine saw no need to when her breasts were on the low end of the B cup range; nor did she wear any panties not if she wanted her brother to see her lustrous adult body. She need, no, she longed for Robert to see her as a woman that he could fall for, if she needed to stack the deck with giving her brother a peek at her body then so be it. She wasn't like her aunt, mostly, she would only use force if he failed to give into her advances, even then it wouldn't be as painful as her aunt had levied against her brother. Her aunt was always an early raiser she had left his bed at 4 a.m. Madeleine knew she needed the extra sleep given the fucking she had received. Now she was envious of her aunt, twice now she had Robert's cock deep inside her when she has yet to experience it.

Madeleine began to wonder when it would be her time to have her own ride on that hard shaft. Would he make love to her or would she have to take it like her aunt did? How long would it take her to get her brother in the mood to plunge his cock into her virgin cunt? Would he plant that seed she hungered for into her womb and give her a child she always wanted? Yet as she looked down at his resting face she knew she was going to have to take it. A mischievous smile graced her face if she has to take it why not start now she thought to herself as his lips taunted her. Then Madeleine noticed his morning wood. She never seen a real one before; if they were going to be together she saw no need for him to keep it from her.

Slowly, pulling down the covers so not to wake him, she wanted him to awaken with the dawn sun with the image of her with his cock in her mouth. She hoped, just hoped he'd be up for more than a morning blow job.

"Oh my...." Madeleine softly gasped as her brother slept in the nude. She knew it was more than likely due to her aunt than anything else. However, it gave her easy access to what she wanted without awaking her brother. Licking her lips, she positioned her ass towards his head in case he got any ideas when he came to. "Okay, here goes," Madeleine said breathing in sharply as her lips inched towards the head of his cock.

"What are you doing?" Robert asked startling his sister, trying not to allow his gaze to linger on her ass or her bright pink labia.

"Morning Robbie," Madeleine said her heart racing a hundred miles an hour. Her body seemed to be frozen in place as she felt his eyes on her ass.

"Well?" Robert asked feeling his cock lurch as he felt her hot breath on it.

"I...umm..." Madeleine stammered; what could she truly say. "I thought I wake you up with a blow job and maybe you would touch my throbbing mound," she said to herself. Her mind seemed frozen as it couldn't figure out what to do next, it screamed out in frustration as her brother rolled off the opposite side of the bed. Burying her head in the covers she silently screamed into it as her voice failed to draw her brother back to her.

"Ah, good you're up," Caroline said as she stood in his doorway. Her eyes flickered over to her niece then to her nephew wondering what she tried and failed to do as the elastic band of Robert's underwear resounded throughout the room. "Come Robert breakfast is ready and Madeleine do get dressed we have a big day ahead of us," Caroline smirked as she leaned on the door frame.

"Yes, Aunt," Madeleine sighed heavily as she slid off his bed, trying to keep her hurt hidden, that was until she saw her brother peering out of the corner of his eye as he dressed. Robert's gaze ran down her body as she walked passed, giving her hope that maybe, just maybe, it was working and that soon he might be ready for her to share his bed.

"Eat Robert," Caroline said as the chef sat his plate of Eggs Benedict before him only to watch as Robert pushed it away from him. "Robert, that's very rude to the chef, now eat!"

"No," Robert said he could already feel his stomach starting to heave being that close to an egg, albeit it was in his mind.

"Robert, must I force it down your throat? You know I will, so now why don't you enjoy your breakfast," Caroline said as her cheek began to twitch.

"I can't," Robert said matter-of-fact.

"Okay, why can't you?" Caroline asked setting down her knife and fork.

"Because I'm allergic to eggs," Robert said his hand resting on his EpiPen.

"Oh," Caroline said in shock. "Then what would you like Robert; Edward here will make whatever you want."

"Cereal," Robert said he didn't need some fancy meal for breakfast.

"Edward, make Robert some more bacon, two English muffins and bring whatever cereal we have; and take that away, we can't have him going into anaphylactic shock," Caroline said making a mental note to make a list of breakfast dishes that Robert could enjoy.

"Now with out of the way," Caroline said closing the families account books. Pushing herself up from her chair, her eyes falling on her nephew who sat in the leather chair across from her. Looking uninterested about what they had gone over for the past four hours. "I think it's time we get you properly dressed for a man of your station," Caroline said resting against her desk, her fingertips skimmed along the back of his hand wondering if he'd ever want to bend her over her desk. How that very thought made her slickness flood her canal.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Robert asked as he looked down his chest.

"Oh nothing, if it's just worn around the house, yet you must be seen Robert and that simply won't do," Caroline said as her hand waved at his attire. "A man in your position must look the part as well as carry himself like the head of the family. So..." she said sliding into his lap. "I'm going to teach you how to be such a man," Caroline whispered lustfully into his ear. "But first I want you to taste my pussy Robert, will you do that for me?" she asked as she rubbed her mound along his groin. "You wouldn't want to get me angry do you nephew? You don't want any of those fingers broken do you?" Caroline asked feeling her panties becoming moist as she dry humped her nephew. "Good, then come and taste your aunt Robert, I know you'll love it," she said sliding off his lap and onto her desk beckoning him as her legs inched open.

Robert sat in the same seat in the car he had occupied yesterday, wondering why he just couldn't ride up front out of his aunt's prying eyes, preferable with the divider up as it was then. His sister sat on the bench seat in front of the built in bar. Her smooth shapely leg sat on top her left knee sitting just so, that gave him an unobstructed view of her bare mound when she uncrossed her legs. His aunt went about her daily task, yet every so often those hazel eyes of hers would glance up, Robert was afraid to know what was brewing in that sadistic mind of hers.

"Robbie, what kind of suits do you like? Have you even worn one before?" Madeleine asked as she flashed her brother once again as her hand trailed down her left thigh as she crossed her legs once again.

"I don't know, do you honestly think a street urchin had access to a suit?" Robert asked glancing over at his sister.

"Well, then let me show you some maybe you'll like them," Madeleine said pulling her phone out of her purse. At least in the car she knew he couldn't escape from her, she knew he wouldn't move next to their aunt not when she saw the look he flashed at her. So she knew she was more than likely able to draw closer to him than her aunt could. Knowing if she could then her child would be the heir apparent and not her aunt's. Though, Caroline had a head start on her given the two times they have already had sex, yet she also knew Caroline wasn't ovulating like she was. Madeleine knew if she could just get him to have sex with her within the next few days then she was all but guaranteed to get pregnant, not that she didn't wish to see her aunt with child. However, she thought it should be her child that led the family after they were gone like their father once did. She would always be her aunt's right hand; that was never going to change.

"See here we are," Madeleine said leaning against her brother as she scrolled through numerous high end suits from Berluti, Boss, Brioni, Kiton and many others. "I think you'll look sexy in one of those don't you think," she whispered sensuously into his ear. Her nose nuzzled his neck as her hand rubbed along his inner thigh as her brother scrolled through the pictures. "Imagine Robbie, you in one of those suits with me on your arm as we walk down the street. How the men will be so envious of you having a hot, sexy woman on your arm," Madeleine said pressing her body closer to him, biting her lip as he didn't stop her as her hand inched higher. "Knowing that you have such a woman fucking you every night while they can only dream," Madeleine said hungrily her fingers skimmed along his soft phallus.

"I like that one," Robert said handing her phone back as the solid black Kiton two piece suit filled the screen.

"Oh yes," Madeleine purred into his ear. "That is a handsome suit and I can picture it now baby brother," she said fighting herself not to crawl onto his lap, letting him feel her naked mound as it rubbed along his cock. "Pair it with a nice crisp white Italian cotton shirt and a crimson tie; you my brother will look very dashing," Madeleine said she just couldn't take it anymore. Her carnal desire roared like a raging conflagration in her mind, she needed to have a taste; she needed to feel those lips of his against hers as she explored her brother. Taking hold of his chin turning it towards her, his shock was apparent as his eyes flew wide as her tongue probed his mouth. Taking hold of the back of his head and holding Robert in place as she sank deeper into their embrace. "Touch me Robbie," Madeleine said around his mouth. Taking his hand guiding it between her legs, pressing it against her mound her fingers overlapped his.

Shuddering as she pressed his middle finger into her canal (she had lost her hymen during a horse riding accident six years ago), she knew she was going to need to be at the peak of her arousal so she could fit his whole cock into her. Yet she knew that wouldn't be a problem given how wet she had been all night long. Madeleine had planned on giving her virginity to her brother that morning, yet he didn't fall for her ploy. Now she was done waiting, done with hearing her aunt moan like a wild beast being pleasured to no end. She wanted that, to be held, to be touched, to be fucked like she dreamt like it always would be. Madeleine made up her mind at that moment that she was going to have to take it from her brother.

"Yes, Robbie, you feel so good inside me," Madeleine moaned softly as she bit lightly on his lower lip. Breathing heavily as she pushed his finger in and out of her hot cunt. She needed to have him feel her quivering canal. Feel that hot juice as it coated his hand as she added another to the mix. "Fuck Robbie! Yes, use those fingers to fuck your horny sister!" Madeleine commanded her eyes flashed in a predatory light as she renewed her assault on his lips.

"Ma'am we're almost there," Michael said after he inched down the partition a few inches.

"Thank you Michael, you know where to park," Caroline said rolling the partition up. "Madeleine, please remove his fingers and make sure they're clean before we pull into the parking garage," she said a little annoyed that Robert didn't fight back as he had done with her. Madeleine withdrew his appendages from her hot, slick, throbbing cunt her juices glistening in the early afternoon light. Making her brother watch as her tongue ran up one side then down the other before slowly, deliberately sucking on those coated fingers of his.

"Just think of it Robbie," Madeleine said leaning into to him, "Having me suck on this cock," she said as her hand rubbed his groin. "Every night, everyday whenever you want little brother, wouldn't that please you Robbie, having me on my knees servicing this stout rod?" Madeleine asked her lips brushed against his ear as the car pulled to a stop. Robert remained silent fighting not to feel the warmth of her hand through his jeans as she rubbed his cock; nor could he give into the burning hunger he saw in his sister's eyes.

"Come Madeleine we shouldn't make your brother hard when he's being measured, however, Robert if you need a release I'm more than willing to have that cock gliding through my mouth, " Caroline said flicking her tongue against her teeth.

"I'll pass," Robert said as Anthony opened the car door. Caroline narrowed her eyes at the rejection of her offer, it would seem to her that he needed another lesson, a lesson that she was going to make last a good portion of the day.

"Sir, if you would," the tailor said directing Robert to stand on the low stool that sat in the middle of the measuring room. Bolts of fine quality cloth lined the walls as Robert stood in his boxers as the tailor gathered patches of cloth from drawers underneath the bolts. His assistant stood at the ready with pen in hand ready to take down the measurements his boss called out.

Robert felt uneasy as his sister's gaze lingered on his nearly naked form. The way her eyes ran up and down his body, the way she bit her nail as if she was stalking her prey. His aunt, however, was still annoyed that he had turned her down, which he knew the moment they were alone he was going to pay for it.

"Sir, please hold still this shouldn't take more than a few minutes," the tailor said handing the cloth patches to his assistant as he pulled the cloth tape measure from around his neck. He measured from Robert's left shoulder down to his wrist, calling out the measurement to his assistant, then along his shoulders, his right arm, his neck, chest, down his back. Measuring Robert's waist, from his hip down to his ankle and then his inner thigh getting far too close to his junk than Robert would have liked. "Now if the young gentleman would pick out what kind of fabric he would like for his summer and winter suits. My assistant and I can begin to pick out what is needed to put your suit together," he said handing Robert the assorted pieces of cloth. That ranged from Italian cotton and wool, to Japanese silk and many others Robert couldn't rightly name.

"Here let me help you nephew," Caroline said sashaying over to him beating her niece to the punch. "Hmm," she mused as she held the navy blue Italian cotton and wool swatches against his chest. Wishing they had the room to themselves so she could punish and pleasure her nephew right then and there. "Yes, I think these will do nicely," Caroline said handing over the items. "We'll need three black, gray, and a shade darker blue in both sets," she said licking her lips as her eyes ran down Robert's chest.

"Very good, I'll bring in some dress shirts that are roughly in his size and alter them if need be," the tailor said waving for his assistant to leave the room. Leaving his assistant to measure out the amount of fabric they would need to make all nine suits. Now that the measuring was out of the way, all that was left was the fine tuning of Robert's handmade suits. "Now if you'll excuse me I'll fetch the bundle," he said taking his leave.

"Robert, when we're done here I expect to see you in my room," Caroline said stepping closer to her nephew. Slipping her hand into the slit of his boxers, her hand cupped his sack as her eyes narrowed dangerously. "You shouldn't have turned down my offer Robert," she said as she started to squeeze. Robert bit his lip as tears reamed his eyes as the pain grew. "You understand now don't you, if I offer something you should take it," Caroline said clamping down on his family jewels once again.

soul71
soul71
6,715 Followers