Separated at Ten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,755 Followers

"All right, fuck! I get your damn point you crazy bitch!" Robert said through waves of pain. Robert nearly toppled off the stool due to the force of the slap across his face.

"You do not talk to me in such a manner! If you weren't my nephew...well you wouldn't have to worry about that allergy for much longer," Caroline said darkly. Yet she couldn't deny how she felt when he stood defiant against her. If they weren't in a public setting she would show him how she felt about his unbending will. She wouldn't openly admit it, yet she found it irresistible. "Now see doesn't my hand feel good gripping your cock instead of crushing your balls?" Robert didn't answer, he didn't see a need to, all he knew was he was going to have to learn the rules of this new prison he found himself in and quickly. With the fine tuning out of the way and Robert changing back into his normal clothes; watching as his aunt paid in advance for the nine high quality suits. Boxes filled the trunk of the limousine from ties, to dress socks and other items they seemed to think that he would need.

Robert dreaded their arrival as the car passed through the gates of the estate. He knew his aunt would make good on what she said in the tailor's shop. While he knew they wouldn't kill him, from what he had observed they needed him more than he did them, he knew they weren't a normal rich family. Robert knew they had their fingers in the criminal world. That was obvious to him given his own dealings with that dark side of the world. He began to ponder just how far he could push them before he became a threat to them. Given what his aunt already said she wasn't hesitant about having him disappear. So he had a choice continue to fight his aunt and her advances, or allow her to think he was enjoying fucking her when she wanted it; yet Robert began to wonder if he was only fooling himself.

"Leave us Madeleine," Caroline said as Anthony opened the car door and Michael popped the trunk. She shut the door encasing them inside alone with one another. Robert took a dry swallow as Caroline pulled off her panties before tossing them to him. "Feel how soaked those are nephew, feel how aroused I was and still am," Caroline said her eyes burned with her quiet hunger. Smacking her lips as he rubbed her panties between his fingers, "Tell me nephew am I such a bad fuck that you'd rather rouse my anger than stick that cock inside me? Haven't you come so much inside my cunt making it overflow with that delicious seed?" Caroline asked as she slid into the other seat. "Doesn't that tell you, that you did enjoy my pussy Robert? So why don't you just admit it and I won't have to threaten you with bodily harm just to get you to fuck me," Caroline said sliding into the seat next to him.

When her niece had him fingering her, that green eye beast roared its head. As much as she enjoyed her sadistic nature, she still wanted to be treated like a woman, to have that connection with another person, to give herself, her body to her lover, to feel his hands exploring her body not encumbered by her threats.

"I did tell you Robert," Caroline whispered into his ear as she leaned against him as her hand ran up his thigh. "That I'm going to make you into such a man and I meant every word. Yet I want to feel like woman nephew, I want to be held, caressed, loved by the man that has shared my body as I have shared his," Caroline said wantonly. "I know I'm pushy, cruel and cold most of the time Robert. Yet you have to understand what we are doesn't leave one with the luxury of being soft. I think you already know what comes when they think they can use it against you. But I don't want to be hard to you, I want to be yours Robert," Caroline said tugging on his earlobe as her hand stroked his cock through his pants. "Now how about we go to my room and I'll show you just what I do for my man," she said taking his hand allowing him to feel her breasts. Something she only allowed her dead husband to do. Robert contemplated on the problem as his hand instinctively squeezed his aunt's breast causing Caroline to utter a soft moan. Could he actually really be growing to enjoy having sex with his aunt? Was that why he was still rubbing her panties between his fingers?

"Yes, Robert," Caroline moaned sensuously as his thumb rolled along her harden bud. "Touch me more," she purred as he finally looked over at her. "Do you want to take me here or in my room where you can plunge that cock into me in comfort?" Caroline asked yet she didn't care where he fucked her as long as she could feel that cock gliding through her saturated cunt.

"Room," was the only word Robert said as he felt his cock straining his jeans. As much as he hated his aunt for what she had already done to him, as his eyes roamed down her lithe body, he couldn't deny how alluring she was; nor could he deny how his cock responded to her twisted desires.

"Excellent choice Robert," Caroline said lustfully as her eyes drank in her nephew.

Six o'clock drew near as Robert laid face down on his bed. His body ached, his muscles felt like jelly, his cock throbbed painfully as it was worked to the point of breaking after the four hour sexathon. Robert had thought once he had came inside his aunt that would be the end, however, how wrong he was as it only fueled his aunt's hunger. Five times she had made him cum, twice in her mouth and thrice in her quivering mound. How he only wanted to sleep, to rest his sore tried muscles. Yet that wasn't meant to be as the door to his room opened. Robert didn't bother to look, it didn't matter, it was either his sister or aunt.

Madeleine stood silently behind him her green eyes ran up her brother's naked body. She wanted to take him with her as she went to check on the clubs they owned. To ensure the books weren't being tampered with. Her aunt had taught her long ago never trust the help with the money. Anyone and everyone can and will be bought at the right price and she wasn't about to have their family under investigation by the Feds, not when she had just found her brother. If she had to raze a few of their holdings to destroy the evidence she would, just so she wouldn't be separated from Robert ever again. How tempting it was to just flip him over and take what she wanted, yet no, that wasn't what she had planned for tonight at least not at that point in time.

"Robbie," Madeleine said softly as her hand ran along the back of his leg.

"What?" Robert asked his voice muffled by the mattress.

"I need you to come with me tonight," Madeleine said. She had worn one of her favorite sexy black dresses. Where the shoulder straps would normally be the dress was secured behind her neck by only two equally black buttons. The left inch wide strap crossing underneath the right as it curved around the right side of her neck, while the right rested on top of it and curved around the left side of her neck, causing a tear drop shape to be formed allowing a quarter of her cleavage to be seen. It left her shoulders and her back bare so she would be able to feel her brother's touch along her skin when she got him on the dance floor. The rich smooth material hugged her shapely hips as the dress ended a few inches below her mid-thigh. Her black stiletto heels shone in the light as two of her brunette curled bangs danced along her cheeks while the rest of her rich hair was secured behind her ears.

"Why?" Robert asked sighing as he rolled over. His jaw hung agape as his eyes ran down her body. "Umm..." was the only sound that escaped his befuddled mind.

"Robbie, you're staring," Madeleine said blushing, brushing her hair behind her ear as she slightly looked away. "I was wondering if you would come with me to the clubs and maybe I can help you relax a little bit," she said placing her hands behind her, lightly grinding the toe of her shoe on the floor as she hung her head. Hiding her reddening cheeks from her brother, her heart fluttered knowing she had pleasantly surprised him.

"You want to take me clubbing?" Robert asked perplexed as to why she would.

"Well, you see I need to check on the books for the clubs we own and you kind of wore out our aunt," Madeleine said wishing it was her during those four hours that her aunt had her way with Robert. "Then I thought once I'm done why not enjoy ourselves a little bit," she said taking a step towards him. Reaching down, trying not to eye his soft cock as she took his hands into hers, she pulled her brother to his feet; It took all her will not to give into her lust as that would only arouse suspicion to what her true motives were. "You will come with me, yes?"

"Umm...I don't have anything to wear for that kind of outing sis," Robert said trying not to grow hard in front of his beautiful, gorgeous sister.

"Don't worry I already thought of it," Madeleine said pointing to the pre-made suit the tailor had sent over that hung on his door. "I know it's not as fancy as the ones we are having made for you, however, it is still a handsome suit and I think it will do nicely on you," Madeleine said her hands running along his shoulders. "Now you have something to wear, so you will come with me, right?"

"Sure, I guess I can't say no, since you went to all that trouble," Robert said looking over at the suit then to his sister. "Give me a few to take a shower and I'll come find you when I'm dressed," he said walking to his bathroom.

"Nope," Madeleine said shaking her head. "I'll have everything laid out for you when you get out, so..." she said closing the distance once again, "You just focus on the shower and leave the rest to your sister," Madeleine said taking the chance and placing a soft seductive kiss on her brother's lips. "Now you get in there," she said pushing her brother into the bathroom. Trying to contain her euphoria as the first phase of her plan had succeeded. Madeleine listened to the sound of his shower as she laid out his suit for him. Unwrapping one of the white dress shirts her hands running down the sleeves of the shirt as it rested on top of the jacket and pants, the garment bridging the gap between the two. Her fingers ran along the cuffs of the shirt wondering where he had placed the cufflinks they had bought for him. Snapping her fingers when she remembered where she placed the one set she had always meant to give to Robert.

Dashing to her room throwing open her bottom dresser drawer, there nestled in the far left corner set the black velvet box. Other then the pearl necklace she wore when she had reunited with her brother it was the only thing their parents left behind. The rest was lost to those flames long ago. The pearls and the box were their gifts, their parents would have presented to them when they were inducted into the real family business. They had been stored in the family vault. Now it only seemed appropriate that her brother received what their father had meant to give him personally.

Placing the box on top of the shirt, she dug out a pair of black socks along with their corresponding suspenders, and then placed his dress shoes on the floor before the ensemble. Madeleine's finger tapped her chin thinking something was missing, laying a sky blue tie along with a crimson one on the shirt, shaking her head at the idea. She knew her brother, he was already going out of his comfort zone wearing the suit for her, so she wasn't about to impose that he wear a tie as well. Then again at least to her mind, he would look more fitting in a more casual formal wear, when she was grinding against him on the dance floor. How her nerves were on fire just thinking about her body pressed against his as the beat of the music moved her body.

Madeleine leaned against the post of the bed as she heard the door handle beginning to turn. Biting her lip as her brother's wet, heavenly scent body stood in the doorway. Lewd thoughts ran throughout her mind as her eyes dipped low as the towel left his hips. Moaning inwardly as she drank her fill as he dried his hair one last time, she didn't even register the towel's flight across the room, until it struck the hamper they had placed in the room for him.

"Umm...Sis what's this?" Robert asked picking up the velvet box after he had put on his boxers.

"It was meant to be a gift from Dad, for when you came of age," Madeleine said resting her head against the wooden post as Robert eyed the box. "Open it Robbie," she said urging him to see what their father had left for him. Tentatively, Robert's fingers slowly opened the lid of the box, there sitting on that soft velvet cushion sat a pair of silver cufflinks; with the skull and bones emblazon in gold in the center of the pieces of the jewelry.

"Umm...what are these?" Robert asked never in his life had he ever seen anything like it.

"These Robert," Madeleine said using his given name to stress the seriousness of the gift as she moved to his side, "Are a gift. They once belonged to our grandfather, his father and so on, who gave them to our father when he was about your age. Every head of the family has worn these since our family was formed. The silver is meant to symbolize that the wearer may erode and fade away, while the gold is meant to symbolize that 'Death's Shadow' shall always be eternal," Madeleine said her hand traced along his forearm. "You are the heir Robert, you are the only one meant to wear these," she whispered into his ear. "Now brother get dressed, we have things to do," Madeleine said lustfully as her tongue flicked out teasing Robert's earlobe.

"The car is ready to go whenever you are, sir," Anthony said as he watched as Robert descended the steps of the manor. Arching an eyebrow as the flash of silver caught his eye, he had been around when his father ruled the family albeit he was a simple foot soldier then; he knew the importance of those silver cufflinks.

"You don't mind if we stop somewhere and get something to eat do you?" Robert asked as his hand rested over his rumbling stomach.

"Of course not sir, where would you like to go?" Anthony asked holding open the car door for Robert.

"Arbys, you like Arbys?" Robert asked thinking it was best to get on the good side of the ones that were guarding him.

"That I do sir," Anthony said with a smirk.

"Good, then that's where we'll go and see those in the car behind us get some too," Robert said pulling out his wallet, only to be stopped by his sister's hand.

"That's sweet of you brother but it isn't necessary," Madeleine said smiling lovely at her brother. "We are a family, I told you many times now I'm your big sister, let me show you what was taken from you and what always will be," Madeleine said lowering his arm her fingers slowly intertwined with his. "However, you're thinking of your family and that shows respect, now you're beginning to see how we are. My question to you dear brother, after all this, do you still want go back to that lonely life?"

Robert couldn't say, he still didn't trust them, yet he didn't see her as an enemy either, causing a strange perplexing feeling within his cold heart. His mind raced trying to answer his sister's question. He knew all too well that what she was showing him wasn't the whole truth. He also knew he wasn't giving them every sordid secret he had stored in his mind. However, the need to return to that life that had followed him from home to home wasn't as strong of a pull on his mind. Yet he just couldn't give his sister the answer she was hoping for.

"I don't know Madeleine, we'll see," Robert said getting into the car while his mind battled with itself.

After making an impromptu picnic on the floor of the limousine where Madeleine asked questions and listened to his while she watched her brother satisfy himself on his meal. She had already eaten earlier, so this gave her the opportunity to study her brother without distractions. Though, every so often she would steal one of his curly fries, teasing her brother to take it back before it disappeared into her mouth. Her heart swelled as she saw the elatedness in his eyes as he took the last bite of his sandwich. She knew this was always how it was meant to be, her watching out for her brother, taking care of him, seeing that his needs were meet; or it should have been if their deranged aunt hadn't swept her away from her brother. Shaking the thought from her mind she couldn't think like that, no, not when her brother was sitting before her now.

"All done?" Madeleine asked reaching over taking his drink from the cup holder. Her cheeks sunk in when she drew upon the straw.

"Yep," Robert sighed happily as he rubbed his full stomach. "Hey Anthony?"

"Yes Sir?" Anthony called back as he was about to crunch down on his potato cake.

"Got to hand it to you that was the best Arbys' in town. Thanks for bringing us here," Robert said leaning over the divider with his hand out. Watching as Anthony placed his potato cake down on the paper napkin, quickly cleaning his hand of the grease and crumbs.

"My pleasure Sir, think nothing of it," Anthony said shaking Robert's hand firmly.

"We got to do this again," Robert said looking back as his sister slid back into her seat eager to be under way. "When there's less pressing matters to content with," he said patting the man's shoulder.

"I'll make a note of it Sir," Anthony said gesturing for Michael to head out.

"Robert, it is unwise to be unbuckled while the car is moving," Madeleine said patting the seat beside her. "Michael, please take us to the Excalibur," she ordered as her hand ran down Robert's forearm. Wondering if Robert had picked up the clues of what's going to happen tonight.

"Ah, finally done," Madeleine said as she stretched, peering shyly at her brother as her fingers intertwined with one another as her arms rose over her head. Knowing how her breasts were drawn inward by the dress. Shyly, peering at her brother through her eyelashes noticing how his eyes drooped, smirking evilly knowing that was exactly how Madeleine wanted him. "Now that work is out of the way," Madeleine said walking around the manager's desk. "How about a little fun before we head home?" she asked as her fingers skimmed along his arm.

"Sure why not, we're already here might as well," Robert said as he rose from the chair.

"Excellent choice Robert," Madeleine whispered wantonly into his ear as his arm rested in the valley of her breast. "I can't wait to get you out on to the dance floor," she said resting her head on her brother's shoulder.

Laser lights flashed and darted across the dance floor of the club as Madeleine led her brother onto that polished surface. Anthony and the others cleared enough space for her and her brother. As the bass boomed overhead and the strobe light flashed across her brother's face, Madeleine knew she was right where she belonged.

"Wait here Robert," Madeleine said as her arms wrapped around his body. "I'm going to put on something more fitting for us," she whispered lustfully into his ear. Peering over her shoulder as she handed Lyle her purse. Noticing how Robert's eyes had dipped low, feeling her cheeks heat as those blue eyes of his was centered on her ass. Robert watched as his older sister threaded her way through the crowd as she made her way to the DJ. Robert grew nervous the longer he stood on that dance floor alone. He could feel the sly looks that were shot at him by men and women alike.

"Howdy, ladies and gents! I hope you all having a wonderful time to night here at the Half Moon." Robert winced as the crowd howled in joy as the laser lights flashed then went dark. "Now a special request from the owner of this fine establishment for the man in her life." The club went still as the interior went completely dark. Then a lone spot light flashed on, centered solely on Madeleine. Her hips swayed seductively as the intro began to play.

soul71
soul71
6,755 Followers