Serendipity Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,118 Followers

"Can I ask what the tapes are for?"

"I had a girlfriend try to pull one over on me to trap me. She doesn't know it yet but I recorded the conversation of it between her and her girlfriend."

"That's what I thought. I just got out from under one having an affair. Better finding out now than later. Here's your tapes."

"What do I owe you?"

"I have a little over four dollars in material. Give me five dollars and we'll call it even."

I tossed him a five dollar bill. "Thanks, I'll remember this." I started to walk away, and then turned back. "Are you familiar with the systems the casinos use?"

"Yeah, they have about four main variations plus a few little ones. Why?"

"What about the video surveillance systems?"

"Why are you asking?" He started looking nervous.

I just laughed. "Nothing to worry about, I'm starting as an independent trouble shooter for the casino's and manufacturers. I'm going to need a full setup in my new house. That something you would be capable of setting up?"

"Assuming you check out, Why me? Why not get it from one of the casino suppliers?"

"First off I'm competing with their in house technicians when they can't solve a problem. I wouldn't put it past them to send me equipment with problems built in."

He just grinned, "Yeah I could see that."

"Second I'm an independent. I work best with like-minded people. If I have a problem you'll be around to fix it, but most likely you'll do the job right the first time."

"I like the way you think. Assuming everything checks out what kind of time table are we looking at?"

"Well the company is already set up. I just looked at the property and barring any problems will probably close around the end of the week. Then there is getting the utilities turned on in my name and data lines installed. Probably two to four weeks."

"You won't need data lines. The casinos are not like other businesses. Between them and the state they are security paranoid. NO external communication. All data is hand carried. Let me work up some numbers. Where can I get a hold of you?"

I pulled my brick from my brief case and read off the number taped to the back. He was a little surprised with the phone. Seems I had stepped up a notch in his eyes. "I'll be in town another day or two and then back for good sometime next week."

We shook hands and I headed back to the hotel. I felt like I had actually gotten something accomplished. I made a quick stop at the bank and then a few other little errands and I was theoretically done with 'work' until I came back into town.

When I got back to the hotel, of course the girls were gone. Probably still down at the pool. I grabbed a hotel robe and some shorts and headed down to the two special pools. I walked around the corner and had to stop and take in the view. To the right was the topless section, a fair mix of men and women. Oiled tits everywhere. But the view to the left was enough to take your breath away. Ninety eight percent women, all sizes and shapes oiled from head to toe glistening in the sunshine, instant hard on! And not surprising there in the middle of a little gaggle off to one side was Beth and Nicole with a small gaggle of women around them.

"Hey Danny! This is Mary, the manager of the hotel, and this is...." She couldn't remember the names so Mary, a tall redhead with torpedo tits and nipples and millions of freckles, introduced the rest of the girls going around the circle. All good looking women of different sizes and shapes, including one pair that looked like mother and daughter from the young ones tan lines. There were a few natural bushes, but most were trimmed close and even a few shaved or landing strips! Then Nicole picked back up. "We were just talking about you, and working on our tans of course! Did I get rid of all my tan lines?" as she spread her arms and legs flaunting her tits and spread pussy doing her best to tease me.

Two can play this game. "Hey babe! I've been thinking of you too! And I hate to tell you, but that tan is permanent. I should know, I've been trying to rub it off for quite a while now." I wasn't sure, but I think she actually blushed when a few of the ladies cackled at that.

"That's what we hear!" Mary laughed as she reached out to shake my hand. "And you're overdressed." She took my robe from my arm and someone from behind me pulled my shorts down. "Now that's a WHOLE lot better!" as I stood there with my cock standing out and proud. The ladies were looking hungrily, the daughter was looking wide eyed like she hadn't seen a hard cock before. Beth and James were sitting back enjoying the show with her hand around his semi-hard cock stroking him.

"So you've been telling stories have you Nicole? Does that mean you ladies don't always enjoy outnumbering the guys?"

"Honey, we've all been telling stories. But Beth and Nicole here told a couple of whoppers and Nicole won't verify it!"

"Why do I feel like I'm being set up?"

"Now why would you think that?" as she ran a hand down her freckled cleavage and giggled. "No seriously, we heard the story of what happened the day Beth and James tried to check in, and that front desk manager is now a night shift clerk!"

"Serves him right!"

"And I talked with Chuck about the room so everything is good, in fact I talked to the guy renting it for the long weekend and he's not coming in until noon on Saturday so we actually have until that morning, just has to be a very early checkout"

Beth and James sounded off "WHAT?"

"You didn't tell them yet?"

"I've been running errands since I left Chucks office this morning, are you responsible for the nice rate?"

"Yes, Chuck is a good friend." She responded a little quietly.

"Is that why Chuck had such a big grin on his face after talking with you?"

That got a few Ohhhs and Ahhhs from the girls, I have a feeling there was going to be some interesting conversations on the next get together around the pool. Beth and James were looking back and forth between the two of us and I was getting looks from Nicole as well.

I turned back to the sea naked of oiled female bodies. "I'm only scheduled to be here until Wednesday. I asked Chuck to see about extending your half of the suite to finish out your honeymoon. He made a call, I'm assuming to the delicious Mary here." That got a few hoots and hollers. "And extended your stay until Friday, and now it seems until Saturday morning."

My little chocolate pixie got up and came over VERY seductively. "You are something special!" as she plastered herself against me and gave me a nice deep tongue kiss while trapping my cock between her thighs up against her pussy and rotating her hips a little to stroke me against her lips.

"OK you two," the daughter piped up, "Time for put up or shut up Nicole! Let's see you inhale it!" To which Mom gave her a dirty look. "What! I don't care what you said Grandma, I want to see it done!"

I looked at 'Mom', "Grandma!? You're not old enough to be a Grandma! You can't be more than forty or forty five!"

"Honey you can sweet talk me any time!" as she cupped her tits and pointed them at me while rolling her nipples between her fingers, even spreading her legs a bit. "But a lady never reveals her age."

"And a horny nymph can be made to talk!" That earned me a couple of 'way to go' comments from the group. "And what is this 'put up or shut up'?" as I turned to walk over to the kid making sure my cock was bouncing as much as possible stopping a foot or so in front of her. Her eyes were bugged out and glued to my cock.

"Well.... Uh.... Nicole ...."

"Nicole what?" and moved a little closer winking at Grandma. Grandma had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing. The tip of my cock was less than a foot from her lips. I don't think she even realized she had licked her lips.

"Well ...uh.. actually Beth said that Nicole could swallow your.....THINGY!"

"Young lady, I don't have a 'thingy'" as I reached forward and began stroking my cock slowly. "Do you mean this?"

"Uh Huh." She said quietly.

"And how many of these have you seen before now?"

"Just my cousin.... when we were ten."

"Mary, what kind of surveillance do you have out here?"

"Huh... oh yea." And she walked back over to her lounger and picked up her two way radio. "Mary to surveillance."

"Surveillance."

"Hey Mike, we're having a private discussion out here. Shut down the camera's for the west pool. ALL of them!"

"Yes ma'am." He sounded a little disappointed.

She nodded back to me.

"From the looks of your tan lines you turned eighteen recently, is that right?" She nodded and Grandma mouthed 'last month' "And I bet this is the first time you've seen....a......nice......hard......cock?" as I continued to stroke it. Grandma and several of the ladies had dropped one hand to their pussies to play with themselves. "And you don't believe Nicole can swallow me down all the way do you?" She shook her head without taking her eyes of it. I felt some pre-cum starting to ooze from the tip. I looked at Nicole and nodded for her to come over. Beth was laying across James chest with her mouth just inches from his hard cock. Both of them waiting to see where this was going.

"Well she can any time and every time." And took my hand off my cock and put it on Nicole's head. She swallowed me down and held it there for a second, and then pulled back and did it again and again. Two of the ladies drinking something spit their drinks back out and stared as Nicole just kept taking me in in a nice leisurely deep throat blow job. The ones playing with their pussies, including Mary, went into over drive and Beth was doing her best to so the same thing to James. She wasn't getting it all but she was pretty close.

By this time everyone else had left the pool except one elderly couple. And they had moved closer so he could watch the ladies playing with themselves while she rode him reverse cowgirl style. I looked over and she gave me a big grin and a thumbs up.

"Now ladies... Nicole... is very.....VERY..... good at this. I'm going to cum down her throat any second." A few of them groaned. "Oh no you don't, NONE of you are to cum yet." That made a few whine. "On the count of three I'm going to tell you to cum and you are going to watch me cum down her throat, and maybe even into her mouth...... ONE...... TWO.......NOT YET...'groans'....THREE! CUM FOR ME LADIES!"

I watched six women cum while I unloaded into Nicole's throat and then she pulled back and held me an inch from her open mouth and shot the last few shots onto her waiting mouth. The kid still watching from a foot away came just sitting there while the other ladies made various squeals and noises. Two of them were squirting across the pool deck and James was unloading into Beth's waiting mouth.

Even outside it reeked of sex. I staggered back to a lounge chair and laid back before I collapsed. "Man that's a load off my mind." The ladies groaned and Nicole just smiled, shook her head, and crawled into the lounger next to me to curl up.

Grandma and the girl were whispering something back and forth until Grandma nodded. The girl got up slowly and walked sheepishly over to Nicole and I. "That.... that was amazing!" She kept looking down at my cock and then back up to Nicole questioningly while looked at her trimmed and dripping pussy lips. Nicole nodded slowly and the girl grinned, gulped, kneeled down, and reached out for my cock. It was almost a feather light touch. "I wish I could do that...." As she started stroking me lightly.

"Not everyone can. I'm lucky that I don't have a gag reflex. But you can get real close and maybe even do it if you practice.....ALOT! Have your grandma take you out and buy a nice dildo to practice with. And you can use it to practice other things as well. Remember there are two ways to get a cock into you without getting pregnant!"

'HUH?" and then her eyes flew open. "I CAN'T DO THAT!"

"Yes you can if you're not afraid to try things....."

"But everyone says it's nasty!"

Nicole laughed. "Here's a tip, and think about it. The ones that say that immediately and strenuously have never tried it and are SCARED of it. Those that will calmly say it isn't for them; you can have an intelligent conversation with because they have tried it but just didn't like it. Those of us that enjoy it will give you all kinds of advice on how to start slow for the best experience. But the best way to find out is to try it all by yourself with the smallest vibrator you can find, but don't stop until you orgasm or can't stand it anymore. It's the only way to know for sure. Now go back over to the ladies, we have to go upstairs and finish what we started since you have brought him back to life so nicely"

She looked down and realized she had stroked me back to almost full hardness, smiling ear to ear.

"I got one load in one end, now it's time for one in the other end, I'm just not sure where yet!"

The grand-daughter looked confused for a second and then her eyes flew open in recognition of what Nicole had said and an even bigger grin spread across her face. "You'll have to tell me all about it tomorrow!"

Nicole threw me a robe as she put on hers and led me by my cock with her hand through my robe toward the hotel.

Mary hollered out, "Take the service elevator behind the pump house, it's quicker and has less cameras!" All the ladies were hooting and hollering at that.

The elevator doors had no more closed and she released her robe to fall open and plastered herself against me like she did earlier trapping my cock between her thighs. "I need you in me NOW!" as the doors opened and we ran to our room. Nicole threw her robe off and flipped, landing on the edge of the bed with her legs spread. "Now get that cock in here and FUCK ME!.... OH YEA.... FUCK MY PUSSY..... " And the rest was muffled into a pillow pulled over her face as I pounded her for all I was worth. Sloppy pussy sounds to go along with her dripping around me. Feeling her quiver like she was going through one long slow orgasm was amazing. I love watching her body shake as I drove home in her pussy. I stroked in and out, thinking of her deep throating me while the ladies watched and played with themselves. The squirting pussies when they came with us. The girl stroking me to hardness while she and Nicole talked about it.

That was all I could take. "Here it comes!", I shouted as I pumped load after load into her, almost as if I hadn't filled her throat less than an hour earlier. I started to slow a little when Nicole began to cum hard, and hooked her heels in my ass to keep me driving in as her pussy clamped down on my cock, convulsing around it, forcing me to fall forward and plant my hands on her tits, hard nipples in my palms.

Pulling me in again and again until she literally wrapped her legs around my waist and spasmed like she was having a seizure. Clamping down on my cock like she was going to break it off, then squirting like a fire hose between us. When she finally slowed I pulled the pillow off her face and collapsed half on her and half beside her, my softening cock slipping slowly from her still spasming pussy. "Need that just a little did you?"

"Oh man, talking non-stop sex with the girls today kept me on a low boil. And then they got to talking about sucking cock."

"And what did you tell them?" I grinned at her.

"I didn't tell them anything.... It was Beth! She had to tell about my being able to take you all the way. That started a thunderstorm of questions and doubts. None of the ladies believed her. A few had admitted to doing once or twice and then only after lots of working it in. Mary said she enjoyed it, but it took a lot of practice just to get more than half of a guy in. I mean I know I told the kid, LeAnne, that I was lucky not to have the gag reflex, but it's not that rare is it?"

"Babe you are the triple crown winner of cock suckers. First you enjoy it, second you're actually good at it, and third you have no gag reflex. I can't begin to tell you how rare that is. While I've not had a whole lot of experience, us guys do share stories, and not all of them are exaggerated."

"And?"

"Well from my experience and information, a large percentage of women are more than happy for a guy to nibble at her lips, then play with her g-spot while sucking her clit to get her off. Once that is done it's squeeze and stroke a bit and maybe put the head in their mouth once or twice and then flip on their back or knees for a good fucking."

"That's not fair!"

"No, but what's worse is the woman that actually likes doing it, but thinks she's an expert because she read some magazine on what women think a guy likes instead of talking to her partner. That just becomes a let-down when she thinks she's done her job. Hopefully she doesn't take too long and the guy loses his hard on."

"It can't be that bad?" she said bug eyed.

"Sad to say it is, I've had the experience once many years ago. Although in some ways I was lucky in that the experience left me a little down and an older lady next door took interest in my problem. She not only showed me what a real blow job was like, but gave me many pussy eating lessons as well. She teased me saying I was not a slow learner, but just wanted to keep coming back for more lessons." Nicole just laughed, running her finger around her nipple watching me watch her..

"Hey, what can I say. I like nibbling on women. I pay attention to their pussy, neck, nipples, ear lobes. And for some odd reason that leads to getting a cock into her somewhere."

"And of course its just terrible that you are forced to do that, right?"

"Oh yeah, it's just torture to watch my cock disappear between lips, pussy lips, or ass cheeks...."

"And it's just torture to be on the receiving end of that hard cock for us girls you know...." As she bit her lip a little.

"I've known a few that felt exactly that way, especially the back door service."

"Well until a few weeks ago I would have agreed about the back door thing."

"What changed your mind?"

"That day that you, me, and Tiffany got together in her room and she actually wanted you in her ass. I mean I know some girls accept it, but she WANTED it enough to climb on and mount you herself. And she was REALLY getting into it."

"Yeah, Tiffany really enjoys getting it in her ass. Sometimes I wonder if she enjoys it more than getting it in her pussy."

"That and her enemas, we talked later and she told me about them. She even told me about your moving day shock." She started to giggle, "about you seeing her looking like she was pregnant!"

"That was not funny! Although it was interesting the next morning, I might try that again someday."

"Ahh.... would you.....would you do that with me?......"

"Hmmmm.... What part of that do you want to try?"

"Well I've already had a load in my throat and pussy..."

"Uh Huh..."

'I want to try the 'water baby' and a load in my ass."

"When do you want to try this?"

"Well I picked up the enema bag today, and I made sure to get the right angle nozzle Tiffany said I would need."

"So you two had quite a conversation did you?"

"We talked almost every day after that. We got so horny talking about it we would both have to get off with a couple of her dildos."

"Now there's a picture. You two sitting back fucking your pussies with dildos!"

"That was the first two days. The last ones Tiffany would start in her pussy and then pull her knees up behind her shoulders and use it in her ass and squirt like crazy!"

"You telling me all this to get me to fuck your ass?"

"Partially... would it help to tell you on the last day she gave me a little vibrator and I used it on my own ass. It made me cum so hard I squirted too!"

"You are going to get your ass fucked so hard!" She jumped up and started for the bathroom. "BUT!" She froze.

acup
acup
1,118 Followers
123456...8