Serendipity Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass was clenching and releasing with each spasm while I worked my finger tip in and out. Not really moving my finger, more like flexing her rosebud in and out. She had fallen forward, and in another situation I would have been giving her a little spanking, but I was thoroughly enjoying playing with her ass keeping her cumming until there was a long shudder.

I pressed in and held a bit, them slowly pulled my finger from her ass, wiping it on the napkin that magically appeared over my shoulder. Hearing Brittany whimper as my knuckle passed her rosebud, then sigh as my finger left her ass.

Brittany turned her head to look at me, and I brushed her hair from her face as she did smiling at me. "Master...I... ummmm..."

I smiled back at her, "only when you're ready little one." I squeezed her ass outside her thong. "But we can still play when you want."

Brittany went from a smile to a big grin as she crossed her arms and melted across my lap with my hand still on her ass.

Nicole came up and sat on the arm, took my hand from Brittany's head and put it on her own tit. "I love you Master..." and gave me a nice long sensual kiss.

Brittany stayed on my lap for most of the flight. Across it as she started with my hand on her ass, then on her side, head on my lap sucking my cock like a pacifier, pulling my hand to her tit as she moved. Each of the girls came over every so often to kiss me or her and caress her or bring my hand to them selves. Even with her on her period, we still cuddled and caressed for the whole trip back.

We were about half an hour out of Vegas when Sam called over the intercom. "Master, I got a message from Bob, you need to call him as soon as we get back ASAP. Something big, he said."

"Okay," I called out.

We touched down and taxied to the hanger, the girls slipping their tank tops and skirts on, except for Brittany, she just grabbed my jacket, only letting it barely cover her tits, leaving her thong and lots of cleavage showing with her grinning as she took her things to the van.

Nicole handed me the briefcase with the phone and pushed me in the side door to a waiting Brittany. As soon as I sat down she laid her head back across my lap and fished my cock out to suck on while I dialed Bob.

* * * * * * *

"Hello."

"Hey Bob, I got a message to call you."

"Yeah, where are you?"

"Just touched down back in Vegas."

"Whew! GOOD, we got a bad one. It's all hands on deck going out to everyone at the same time. Us and the in-house techs."

"Okay, when should I be getting my package?" Sam glanced at me...

"Well I have mine now so I could bring it over..." It must really be a rush to be starting on it this late in the day.

"Oh, well I guess so. I know the girls were planning to run around in their birthday suits after getting back."

There was an audible gulp on the other end of the line. "Well... that would be okay..."

I chuckled, "I'll let them know you're coming over. Maybe they'll compromise a bit on their outfits."

I could almost hear the grin in his voice. "What ever they want to do."

"Give us about half an hour and then we should be good."

"See you then."

* * * * * * * * *

"Master," Nicole asked, "What's up?"

"Priority job, all hands on deck."

"What kind of problem?"

"Bob didn't say, but he seemed real interested in your attire... or the lack of."

Francis gasped and Nicole and Brittany giggled. Sam and Maria were silent.

"Master, do I have to stay?" Francis asked.

I grinned and cupped the side of her tit making her gasp. "No you don't have to stay, but I would love it if you did." Her eyes went wide and I could almost hear the thoughts going through her head.

"So how much can we take off?" Brittany asked with a grin from my lap.

"Brittany!" Maria gasped.

Brittany just put her shoulders back and did a wonderful titty shake.

I shook my head grinning. "Well I would say keep your bottoms on so I can actually get some work out of Bob." Nicole chuckled. "Tops are optional. How's that sound?"

Maria was about to say something when Nicole popped in. "Yes Master," in a curt tone, followed by 'Yes Master' from all the girls. I had Nicole stop at the gate, I unscrewed the red bulb and took one of the yellow wire flags from along the driveway and put it up near the bulbs until I could wire a third bulb up.

We pulled up and piled out, the girls still with their clothes on since it was a bit cool, but as soon as they came in the door the clothes came off and there was grins, groans, and giggles all around as the pulled and rubbed like they had all been trussed up in corsets instead of skimpy outfits.

We went upstairs to drop bags in the 'closet room' next to ours. I grabbed a pair of boxers as the girls put their bikini bottoms on and headed back downstairs. All except Maria, she stayed naked and turned to give Maya a bath... I cupped and squeezed a cheek on my way out.

I stuck my head around the corner in our room, Jean was working along the back wall and the shower area was blocked off, so I headed down since Bob should be here any time.

The scene at the front door was so comical I almost slipped on the last two steps. There was Bob trying to look Nicole and Brittany in the face instead of their bare chests... and definitely not succeeding.

"Hey Bob!" I said coming up behind Nicole and slipping my arms around her waist and sliding them up like I was going to cup her tits and then stopped half way. "Ready to get started?"

Bob gulped, "Um... okay..."

Nicole turned in my arms and gave me a nice kiss, when she pulled away Brittany gave me one as well. Sam brought us fresh bottles of Pepsi, gave me a nice kiss, then she must have been feeling sorry for Bob, because she gave him a quick peck on the cheek making him gasp.

I shook my head and we headed for the dungeon with a box of tapes.

# # # # # # #

Danny and Bob headed downstairs, and Francis gave me a quick kiss as she headed for the door, the rest of us headed for the kitchen.

Maria came down with Maya. I had to chuckle, for once all the girls had bottoms on besides Maya!

"Is Bob here yet?" Maria asked.

Brittany giggled.

"We sent him downstairs with a woody!" Sam cackled. Maria gasped then they all giggled.

"Well we can all get a head start on the decorating of the sorority house..." the girls al nodded. "Okay then. I'm going to grab my jeans first." I headed up with the girls following me. I was just about to head into the 'closet room' when I heard a noises from our bedroom.

We came in to find Jean putting the last of the nails in my new double French doors. "OH WOW!"

Jean turned to us and there was two bug eyed guys on the other side of the glass on the scaffolding holding the door in place.

"Oh that's great... now I won't get any work out of them..."

"Well hell then, let's do this up right then." I turned my back to the door and the girls followed me, with miss trouble maker grinning, "Moon 'em girls!" and dropped my bottoms to shake my cheeks at the boys, maybe even enough to give them a peek at some pussy.

When we turned back around Jean was laughing and the boys were gone. "Okay ladies, you just volunteered to be slave labor."

"What's left?"

"The pad and carpet, then haul furniture," as she walked to the paper covering the shower wall.

Now I had thought the paper was up just to close the opening... "DAMN!"

"Not bad huh?" as Jean waived to her masterpiece.

Sam had said it, and Danny had described it. Jean and I decided on the details, but this was spectacular! The floor was white eight inch octagon tile with black diamond-shaped inserts, the walls were glass painted black on the back side to make them pop against the chrome fixtures.

"I know we talked about brass fixtures, but I put the brass and the chrome side by side and it was no comparison. What do you think?"

I was speechless. All the girls and I could do was walk and run fingers over the fixtures, almost afraid to touch them. Three sets of hand helds down each wall, one cylinder style by the stool which was up on a slight platform like Danny had said. Four HUGE rain heads in the ceiling... "...wow..." I whispered.

"And yes Danny gets his camera access," pointing to several unpainted squares around the room and in the ceiling. "They aren't in yet, but with this many he can slam you against the wall or down on the floor and you'll have several good angles..."

Maria giggled at that.

Sam was taking an interest in the hand held cylinder wand near the stool, sliding it across her fingers with a silly grin. Probably trying to imagine what is was going to be like with that in her ass... feeling the warm water fill her... watching Danny's cock bounce with his heartbeat watching her belly expand and empty as she cleansed herself for him... DAMN! Now I'm starting to dribble!

"Okay Sam, put it down before you drool all over it," Jean called out. Sam gasped and blushed. "Let's grab some padding."

Sam, Brittney, and I headed for the garage for the rolls of padding while Jean started on the tack strips. Maria did her usual and started on supper. Rush or no rush, Danny still needed to eat.

We were started on our second padding run when George and Gladys came in. "Hey, we weren't expecting you guys for a few days..." George said looking around, his eyes settling briefly on Maria running around the kitchen.

"We came back a bit early, good thing too. The boys got a rush job so they're holed up in the dungeon while we help Jean put things back together."

"So what's with the yellow flag?" Gladys asked.

"Red flag with a topless option..."

Gladys turned to George grinning with her hands on the bottom of her shirt, "Can I Master?"

George grinned and nodded... AND THE WHIRL WIND BEGAN! The snaps on her shirt sounded more like a zipper, the bra went one way as the cowboy boots were being kicked off. A wiggling of the jeans down her hips, taking her thong partially along with it, then pulling the thong up and scurrying up the stairs not too far behind Sam and Brittany.

I turned to George, hip cocked and skeeter bites thrust out, "Master George?" running a hand across his chest.

George grinned and blushed, "Gladys seems to like it..."

Time to have some fun! "You seem to be a bit over dressed Master George, can I assist?"

George was really grinning and blushing now, "If you would like..."

I was barely able to reach his top button, but he seemed to enjoy my running my hands across his chest as I undid them. Even feeling him suck his breath in as I rubbed my skeeter bites across his belly... GRIN

Once I had his shirt off I had to kneel to take his slacks off... okay I didn't have to, but is will be fun teasing someone besides Danny.

I drew my hands down his belly, just lightly catching my nails, until I was kneeling and had the waist of his pants in my hands. I undid the snap, then ran my hands down one leg to his shoe, accidentally running my hand over his dick. Now I know Gladys said he had a medical problem, but that was some nice firm man meat under there...

I happened to breath on his crotch for some reason as I shifted from one foot to the other... he he he

I leaned against his crotch as he lifted his feet to let me take his pants off, definitely something there. George has a LOT more hair than Danny, but even then it wasn't too bad, I had just slipped one hand up the back of his boxers getting a nice grip on his ass and was sliding my hand in the front flap...

There were footsteps on the stairs, "GEORGE! YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS BATHROOM!"

I slid my fingers around George's firm dick...

Gladys came up to me grinning, "Oh no you don't you hussy..." she play slapped at my shoulder, "That's MY Master." then slid her hand in next to mine and we pulled some nice firm man meat out.

Gladys grinned and then took George in completely... WOW! Now since George was just nice and firm I should have realized it, but the look on her face when she had him balls deep... seeing him just into her throat as she did, the bliss on her face.

Good thing I am NOT such a slut for Danny... watching Gladys work his dick between her lips, sucking the head into her throat, cupping his balls as I mash my nose in his hair... I mean Gladys...

I can just hear my girls yelling 'SLUT!"

Gladys pulled off of George with an exaggerated pop and turned to me still holding him in her hand. "But I might share him once in a while..." then leaned in to give me a nice kiss. Battling tongues a bit before pulling back to see George grinning down at us.

"Now let's go look at that bathroom... Master," she said with a bit of a grin, leading him off by his dick sticking out of the fly of his boxers. He didn't look like he was fighting it... Hmmmm.

I sat back on my heels with the taste of Gladys and a hint of George on my tongue...

It was just about a year since Danny had come into my life. I was the straight laced little proper girl, seduce my man and let him think he was seducing me... and then that turkey had to suck my nipple... MEN!

AND MICKEY HAD DIBBS ON HIM AT THE TIME!!

Now at least I had some time with him after she pulled her little move in stunt. He would nibble on my skeeter bites like he REALLY loved it, and yes he knows his way around a pussy. Not to mention he fits like a glove down my throat, some times I can't decide on closing my eyes and just feel him sliding into me or watching his pubic hair come to me.

I guess maybe it was having to 'share' him with Mickey and Tiff that didn't scare me off when we brought Jean into our life. But then it's not like he came home and said 'I'm getting another girlfriend.' It's all my own fault for teasing the girls about how good Danny was in my pussy... man that man has a talented tongue...

I started teasing Mary, then an innocent comment to Jean just steam rolled.

Furnishing my new house... my new house... hmmmmm, I still not sure it's really sunk in.

And the night with Shelly... that was a real eye opener... it's hard to believe but it was almost exactly as Jean had said. Now it wasn't the first time I had been around women, like a lot of college girls there was a few drunken nights in the dorm that I will neither confirm nor deny. All I was thinking of was tasting Danny, but the sweetness of Shelly mixed with his salty cum was... maddening.

The fist few dribbles were almost completely Danny, but then I was getting a nice mix of him and her and I just couldn't help myself, I grabbed her hips and pulled her down to get every drop I could... SLUT!

That was a whirl wind of days, I thought Shelly might have stayed with us, but the flip flop of roles between work and home would have been problematic combined with her needing more structure from her Master.

WOW... MASTER... now there's a term Granny would have flipped out over. It's the same word Granny used, but not the same... for her father he was OWNED... for me I can walk away any time I want... FAT CHANCE!

Danny... MASTER, is truly a lover of women. He loves me and my body, regardless of the color of my skin, although he seems to get off on the sight of that delicious pink dick going into me... GRINNNNNNN

For as much a flop as Natalie turned out to be, Brittany is wonderful, so soft and tasty...

I don't know if Master knew or just hoped I'd accept Brittany... she was not anything like my college room mate, and yet as I caressed her skin removing her shirt in Grace and Melody's shop, the musk of her scent. Seeing the goose bumps on her belly as I slid her slacks down, the scent of her juicy pussy wafting up.

I hadn't planned it, but it was quite like unwrapping a present for him, and being rewarded with his warm cum for doing it, and then I had to...

Seeing the desire in her eyes, glancing between his dick and my lips with a dribble of his cum. The shock and the delight showing her my mouth still full of his cum, the joy in her eyes as she came to me and wrapped her arms around me as we shared it. Feeling the busty body I had so longed to have for myself before meeting Danny plastered against me. Nipple to nipple, pussy to pussy, lips and tongues doing an ever joy full dance around his gift, each of us triggering the other in wave after wave of little orgasms...

I was a bit disappointed to see Jean go, but at least she's not gone. I think she liked the idea of how we were, but couldn't wrap her head around the reality of it. She positively GLOWS around Dean, and while she doesn't call him Master but every once in a while, it does wind him up a bit when she does... he he he

It's amazing how quickly things are going back together, and even though it's the same carpet, the thicker pad makes it feel like a whole new room. It's going to be nice to get back to a regular bed and the big shower... with that nozzle... mmmmm.

And there's another one of my fellow, what did she call it... BUTT SLUT!

"Hey Sam?"

"Yes Mistress?"

"Have you decided on what you want to do?"

"About what?"

I reached around and nudged the plug in her ass making her hiss. "Master may be tied up for a while on this project. And even then he's going to be exhausted when they finish..."

"Oh Mannnnnn!..."

I had to grin at her mentally stomping her feet.

"You have awhile, but if someone doesn't find a solution in the next few hours you're going to have to wait for another night."

"But!..."

"SLUT!" the girls finished for her. Sam blushed as she grinned and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

We wrestled the carpet back in without screwing up the new pad, and with a fair amount of groaning from the girls we got the new bed frame, box springs, and MONSTER mattress up the scaffold stairs. Maria threw her new sheets and comforter on, grinning that they fit perfectly, and then my girls were off to the sorority house to get things prepared.

I just laid back, listening to Jean doing little things and closed my eyes on my new bed...

...my girls... Masters girls... GRINN!

I wanted to make our first night back in our room special, but work comes first.

Maybe Brittany and I could entertain...MASTER...

# # # # # # #

...back in the city I said I'd NEVER set foot in again... if Father and Mother could see me now. THEY'D BOTH BE IN THE HOSPITAL WITH HEART ATTACKS!!

When we were growing up, it was 'sex is bad, sex is dirty, sex is ONLY for procreation'. With four brothers and two sisters Father must have enjoyed his 'procreation' just a bit. To and from school and church, don't associate with anyone not of our church... and yet there was a world out there that I could see from all the pretty ladies up on the billboards...

Between church services Sunday and again Wednesday evening combined with two nights of bible study I think he spent more time there than home with us. And the way he had us dressing. Running around Vegas where there are beautiful topless women up on the billboards and he has us girls in ankle length long sleeve high collar dresses! Cover yourself, don't tempt the evil ones by showing too much skin. No makeup or jewelry, but maybe someday I can wear some shiny jewelry like Mother wears under her dress.

Father had us in church school up to my freshman year, but then the school had to close, seems having the principal arrested for three counts of sex with a minor does something to your donations.

Now this is more like it! I was out on my own so to speak, my older brother had graduated, and my younger sister was in junior high. That's where I 'fell in with the wrong crowd' according to Father. More like I found the real world!

If I was the poster child for extreme religious parents, Ellen was it for the wild love child parents. If it hadn't been for art class and a fascination with jewelry we wouldn't have meet. We were making little figurines with wire, and Ellen had a small pair of nice ones.