Serendipity Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why two?" I asked her.

"One for each side."

I must have had quite the look for her laugh.

She looked around, then turned her back to the rest of the class. "A girl has to have the right jewelry..." and lifted her top above her bra and lifted her boobs out.

Yes Master, I know they are not a mistake. Anything that soft and delicious should not be described like a mistake, but I was raised calling them that and I'm not used to saying 'TITS' quite yet.

I don't know what I was more shocked at, her flopping them out like that or the beautiful jewelry she had in her nipples. She grinned at me as she pulled one set of jewelry out and replaced them with what she had just made before tucking them back in like it was completely normal.

We became the best of buddies, me telling her about my life in religious prison, and her telling me about the free love home. I was sure she was spinning stories until I went to her house after school, slipping my little sister a note to tell Mother when she got home.

We came in the house and I froze. Ellen walked up to her Mother and gave her a peck on the cheek to introduce me and her Mother said 'Hi!'... and she was NAKED! I did my best to come out of my coma before they noticed, but from the grin Ellen was sprouting I didn't succeed. "Ellen did tell you about us didn't she Brittany?" giving Ellen a look.

"Yes Ma'am, but hearing it and experiencing it are different things." She grinned at that as Ellen pulled me to her room. There was the next shocker, big posters of BOYS in their underwear!

"Let's go swimming..." and began undressing.

I turned my back to her for some privacy, "Um, I don't have a swim suit..."

"That's okay, neither do I."

I turned to see Ellen standing there naked like her mother taking her nipple jewelry out. I just stared at her being so casual about being naked, but when she lifted her leg I about fainted when she was switching her jewelry... down there.

"Come on out when you get undressed, there's plenty of towels out at the pool," and headed out the door.

I watched her butt wiggling as she left, looking down at myself, wrist to ankle to neck covered. I finally managed to get undressed and did my best to cover myself before jumping into the pool even though in my mind I knew it was a naked household.

It was weird being naked in the pool, I mean I was wet, but the feeling of the water along my skin as I moved...

Her Mother did come out a few times to check on us, and I did cover a bit the first few times, but since we were all women it wasn't so bad.

And then HE came out... her Father!

"Hey Daddy!"

"Hey Pumpkin, you girls having fun?"

"Yeah Daddy, this is Brittany..."

"Hi Brittany. Don't let her keep you in there all afternoon, she'll stay in there until she looks like last months prunes."

"DADDY!"

"ALVIN." Her Mother called from inside.

"COMING, Have fun girls." and he went back inside.

I was clinging to the side of the pool, doing my best to flatten my front side against it. Trying to get that vision from my mind, and yet wanting to see it over and over again... Ellen's Father had been... NAKED!

I have heard some of the girls talk, but that thing was HUGE! I clung there a bit, just responding to Ellen, feeling a tingle through my entire body, making my thighs clench... seeing it over and over in my minds eye.

I made it out of the pool and back to Ellen's room without getting seen by her Father. We dried off, and even before I could begin putting my underwear back on she just flopped down on the bed spread eagle, not covering ANYTHING!

I tried not to look, but her jewelry was drawing me in.

"You can look..."

I smiled and moved closer, even the plain bars in her nipples were magnificent. "Did... did it hurt?"

Ellen smiled, "Yes and no. The left one hurt like a son of a bitch. The right one went a lot better when I watched Grandma put the needle through. Some people do better watching, others when they don't."

"YOUR GRANDMOTHER..."

Ellen grinned, "Yup! Granny did Mom's when she was little, Mom and I went out and got our kitty's done together last year! She screamed like a banshee when she got hers done, I barely felt mine."

"Your kitty?"

Ellen lifted and spread her legs and pulled herself wide open. "Yeah, you know. Kitty, pussy, vagina... CUNT," and slid her finger between her lips before letting her legs down and grinning at me.

"ALLLLLLLLVIIIIIINNNNNNN!!" we heard from the other end of the house.

"Way to go Mom!"

"Is she okay?"

"She's fine, Mom's a bit of a screamer if her mouth isn't full."

"...screamer?..."

"Yeah, you know. Sex... an orgasm..."

From the laugh I must have had quite the look, it took Ellen quite a while to settle down. "Man you weren't kidding about leading a sheltered life were you?"

The next noise was a roar that sounded like her Father. When I turned back to Ellen she was covering her mouth doing her best not to laugh. "Well now that they've taken the edge off, they'll be at it for a few hours."

"A few hours!?" remembering what Mother and Father had said... just for procreation and yet out here in the real world people enjoyed sex.

"Yeah, Dad eats Mom till she screams, then she blows him. Then they can get down to some serious loving for a few hours. Sometimes I get out of the house, others I let BOB do his magic on me."

"Your Mother lets you date?"

"No silly BOB," she reached into her night stand and pulled out a purple plastic cylinder, gave the base a twist and I heard a humming. "B.O.B. Battery Operated Boyfriend," and slid it down between her legs and moaned slightly.

I watched in fascination as she slid it back and forth, up and down, with the most blissful expression on her face, this was definitely more than procreation. Ellen laid back, spread her legs a bit and cupped her own breast. She began to breathe hard, then tipped it and slid it inside herself and tensed and quivered letting out a little squeak.

Ellen covered her face and giggled, I think she actually blushed a bit. "Sorry, I got a bit carried away..."

Ellen wiped BOB off and put it back in her night stand while watching me get dressed. "You really should get something nice, you have such a beautiful body..."

I slid my plain cotton panties over my hips, "Father says it's not needed so it's wasteful." Ellen just snorted. Ellen's family was beginning to make me reflect on some of the things Father had been telling us about the real world.

She watched me getting dressed, stuffing my already decent sized breasts into my bra. Father was gong to complain again because I was growing out of this one as well.

I spent a few days over at Ellen's when ever I could get away. It was weird, but as much as I kept covered at home, I was getting used to being naked over there, and Ellen and her Mother were snickering at me when I watched her Father.

I also began making more jewelry, even making some for Ellen and her Mother. I also got some requests for some from a few friends of theirs, I even got PAID for a few of them! I tried to say no, but Ellen's Mother insisted, and then suggested we go shopping for new underwear for me. I was being set up but what the heck.

Now something was really wrong when we went right past JC Penny and stopped in a place called Victoria's!

All I could do was stare at the things on display, afraid to reach out and touch the beautiful things I saw.

"Hello ladies, what can I get for you today?"

"My friend here has led a sheltered life and we're out to get her some real lingerie!"

All I could do was stare at my feet. It was either that or reach out and strangle Ellen!

"What size are you honey? Kind of hard to tell under all that."

"I... um... I have been wearing a 24B, but it's getting too tight."

"Any particular colors?"

"Colors!?"

"How about we go with a black a white and a nude to start?" Ellen popped in.

"Okay, you two head back to the fitting rooms and I'll grab a few to try on."

Ellen steered us back to the changing rooms and closed the curtain behind us and stood there with her arms crossed. "Well..."

"Well what?"

"It's kind of hard to try things on if you're still dressed."

"HERE!?"

"DUH!"

"In front of her?"

"Brittany, what do you think she does all day?" there was that snicker again so I must have made a face... AGAIN.

I slipped my dress off and waited in my socks, bra, and panties. I jumped when the sales girl slid the curtain aside, and GLARED at Ellen snickering at me again.

The sales girl looked at me and tossed a few of what she had brought aside, handing me four bras to try. I was going to turn my back to them, but all the mirrors made that pointless even if I did glare at Ellen.

The first was a nice white lacey bra. OH THIS WAS NICE! The soft satin against my skin instead of the cotton, it even felt pretty! I was looking back and forth at myself in the mirror, wondering how I looked. I tried on a few others, but settled on the white one and the tan one. Heck the tan one almost made it look like I was naked!

The panties were another story, they all looked nice even with the extra skin showing, but my hair was sticking out all over. I got a pair to match each of them because Ellen said I had to, but I wasn't sure I could ever wear them they went so high up on my hip.

We came back out to see her Mother ringing up her things, "What did you get Mom?"

"I'll never tell."

"You got that new corset didn't you? Let me see," and began reaching for the bag.

"Uh Uhhh, your Dad gets to see it first."

"Oh maaannnn, when do I get to get some things like that?"

"You know the rules, not until your senior year. Be glad I let you wear thongs young lady."

There was some grumbling from Ellen as we headed out. I got her to lag behind a bit and whispered, "What's a thong?"

Ellen grinned, "Itty bitty panties with just a strip up the back. I'll show you when we get home."

We got back to her house and she did just that, stripped right down as soon as she was in her room, then slipped the tiniest little thing on.

"See, just enough to cover my kitty and the strap almost disappears." Man did it ever. Unless you were standing right behind her you would think she was naked!

She had me try my white set on to show her Mother, and it felt weird being the one with the most clothes on.

"Brittany, that looks lovely, but you need to go mow the lawn."

I looked out the window, "In November?"

There was a bit of silence, then Ellen and her Mother burst out laughing. "Brittany?" her Mother asked still chuckling.

"Yes."

"Do you shave your legs?"

"Yes."

"Just go a little higher and crop the rest down a bit."

I looked at her then looked at my legs. It had been a while since I had shaved. Then I looked up to my hair sticking out of my new panties when I realized what she had said. I turned beet red and ran for the bathroom falling into the corner. HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID????

Ellen's Mother came in, "Brittany darling, it's nothing to be ashamed about. It's so natural for us here I didn't even think about it. It's not your fault you didn't know." She lifted me to my feet, unwillingly, and led me to Ellen's bed.

Ellen hugged me until I settled down, then her Mother began to explain. She and Ellen shaved their kitty regularly so they didn't have to worry. For me being a natural bush it would probably be better to take it in stages to get used to it.

"Do you trust me?" Ellen asked. Well gee, could I say anything but yes to that? I merely nodded.

Ellen scrambled off while her Mother still held on to me. "It'll be okay. It's a bit to get used to at first, but once you do you'll never want to let it grow again."

Ellen came back in with a HUGE pair of scissors, I gasped, they giggled.

"It's better with a big pair to start, then you don't have to worry about getting it too close," in a weird way that actually made sense. "We'll do it the way Mom and Grandma did me. We start off with a trim, then when you are comfortable you can use your shaver to trim it back a bit. It took me a few months get up the nerve to shave it all off."

That made me feel a LOT better.

"Ready?" holding up the scissors. I gulped and nodded. Ellen spread my legs and took some hair between her fingers, that was weird enough, but when she snipped off a tuft of hair I shrieked.

She held it up in front of me, "See silly, it's just hair." She grinned and went back to work. After an eternity she declared me 'Done' and my belly was tingling.

There was a huge pile of hair between my knees, and yet I still had hair... down there.

"Now go hop in the shower to rinse and we'll see if there are any stragglers."

I walked like a programmed robot and rinsed under her supervision, then back to being spread on the bed and taking care of a few stragglers.

"See what you think?" and held a mirror down between my legs.

"Oh that's pretty..." running my hand down over my trimmed hair, feeling a lot different from the huge bush I had.

"Better huh!"

"I don't know."

"Huh?"

"I never looked at it..."

"Girl you are definitely a work in progress."

I did like Ellen suggested and waited a bit to get used to the trim before I shaved any more. When I shaved my legs I trimmed the side in so they didn't stick out the sides of my new panties, although it seem like everyone I met at school knew I had slinky lingerie on under my plain dress.

The wild day was when I got up the nerve to shave my lips... those lips. I did my legs and trimmed the sides of my bush and just decided to 'do it'. It wasn't that bad, but it did feel a bit weird checking for stragglers myself. Running my fingers in and around myself felt weird, made me feel like I had to go pee.

THANK GOD I DID THIS ON A WEEKEND! Every step let my silky panties move across... those lips. I was tingling all over and I constantly felt like I had to pee, even though I couldn't go when I got to the bathroom.

I finally had to go over to Ellen's, "What's wrong with me?!!"

Ellen was grinning, "Have you never had an orgasm?"

"A WHAT?!"

Ellen rolled her eyes and drug me to her bedroom, "Strip." It was not a request. Ellen was watching me as she shed her clothes as well. "Now lay back on the bed."

I lay back, but not to her satisfaction, "Spread 'em." I slowly spread my legs, letting my shaved... lips... show. "Oh that looks nice."

I could have died...

"Now touch yourself, like when you were checking for hairs."

I didn't move.

Ellen lay down beside me facing the other way, spreading her legs right beside me, "Like this." And began running her finger between her lips, up and down and around.

I looked at her finger moving around herself and began to imitate it. "Mmmmmm..." I heard from her.

I was beginning to tingle as my lips got wet, "I gotta pee..."

"No you don't..."

"But..."

"Brittany, let it pass..."

I kept moving my fingers, it was felling different now. There was another groan... and it was coming from me!

"OH YEA! Now work your finger up higher... a little more until you feel a little nub."

"OH HELL!" I found it...

"That's it, now move your finger around and around, up and down how ever it feels best." There were more sounds from Ellen, but her finger was a blur in her kitty, and mine was probably a close second.

And then there was just the right touch, my legs went straight, my butt clenched, my gut was tight and I saw the stars and the moon and the heavens, clenching and spasming and probably a million other things...

I was panting laying next to Ellen, "Holy... shit..." then I had to laugh at myself cussing. "Why didn't you tell me about that?"

"It's even better when someone does it to you."

"Someone?"

Just then Ellen's Mother called her and we didn't have a chance to finish that conversation. A few months later she admitted she and her boyfriend Michael 'did each other' a few times. No real sex, just playing and touching with some oral and her dildo. No true intercourse until she was old enough.

Things kind of settled in at that level for the next year or so. When I got a chance I would go to Ellen's and hop in the pool... and get a glimpse of her Father. Ellen also got me a vibrator and a... a... DILDO! It was the most fascinating thing. A little bigger than her Father, but when I got it out of my shoe box in the bottom of her closet all I could do was run my fingers up and down, just staring at it wondering how any woman would ever get something that size inside of her.

The most amazing evenings were when her aunt and uncle came over. After a few tentative discussions, we sometimes got into some really deep religious discussions... while sitting around naked. It wasn't that they didn't believe in a god of some sort, they just believed that he made us smart enough to think for ourselves. They didn't try to change my point of view Father had instilled, merely gave me another point of view to consider. And try as I might I couldn't find fault with what her uncle was saying.

The one that always got me to smile when Mother and Father took us to church on Wednesday evenings was Adam and Eve. To the Wednesday night preacher it was a favorite way to explain things. Every so often it was all I could do not to stand up and ask him the question her uncle asked me. "If God started with ONLY Adam and Eve, who did their children marry?"

The other thing that happened that year was Ellen getting me to buy a pair of clip-on nipple rings. They were a bit tight at first, the little balls pinching my nipples, but after a bit I didn't even realize they were there and it felt weird to take them off. I even wore them home by accident a few times, not realizing I had them on until I went to take a bath. Fitting in at Ellen's with them on, a bit naughty at school and out at the mall knowing they were there, and REALLY naughty if I forgot and wore them home.

Christmas break during my junior year launched the events that would change things forever. I was invited over for dinner the weekend after Christmas, they were having a bit of a family celebration, but I didn't know that at the time. I walked in the door and there were naked people everywhere.

I was introduced to her grandparents, both sets, her aunt and uncle from her Mother's side, and her cousins from them as well as a few they were watching... and I was the only one dressed, at least for the bit it took me to run to Ellen's room and strip.

After a naked meal and some pool time, most of the relatives headed off to other engagements, right after getting dressed in the living room in front of everybody. I know it shouldn't make a difference since they were all naked before, but watching her aunt and uncle get dressed right in front of me had me all tingly again. Especially watching the boys pull up their underwear and get themselves adjusted in them, my whole body tingled.

Then Ellen brought out a small box and handed it to me, "Merry Christmas from all of us."

I opened it to see a pair of gold rings, at first I thought they had gotten me another set of clip-ons, until I realized there was only one ball...THESE WERE THE REAL THINGS!

"There's no pressure Honey," Her Grandma said. "They're for when ever you're ready."

I looked down at them in my hand. Could her Grandma read minds? I had been thinking about getting real ones for quite a while, running around like a wannabe with my clip-ons at school. Lifting and tugging on them like Ellen played with hers. Running my fingers over the dimples left in the side of my nipples when I took them off. "I'm ready..." I heard myself saying before I realized it.

"REALLY?" Gee Ellen, do you think you could be a little more enthusiastic about it? "One at a time or both together?"