Serendipity Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was nice, everyone there and me being able to snuggle and cuddle with Steve, feeling him against my butt, his hand on my belly sometimes coming up under my boobs every so often and my holding it there enjoying his hands on my skin.

It was one of the best birthdays I had ever had, right up until everyone left. The party had wound down, and for a while we all just sat and cuddled and talked. But when Steve had left and everyone else had scattered leaving me with Ellen's Mother and Grandmother.

"Girl are you trying to get raped!" her grandmother said.

"WHAT?"

"You run around here rubbing up on that boy and teasing the hell out of him the first time he's seen you naked. If we hadn't been here he would have nailed you on the rug and to hell with the rug burns... and as far as we're concerned it would have been all your own fault.

"MEEEE! How would I..."

"Brittany, if a matador gets gored because he got careless waving a red flag in front of a bull. Do we blame the bull or the matador?"

"But..."

"Yea, butt, kitty and boobs, all waiving in front of a bull," her mother said.

That launched into the 'with age comes responsibility' lecture, followed by the 'with nudity comes even more responsibility' lecture. It probably would have been followed by the safe sex lecture if her Mother hadn't already taken me to the clinic to get started on birth control...

I did tone it down on Steve the next few weeks, but we were building things up at the same time. The spring dance was coming up. We had talked and we didn't do it on my birthday. But we were going to get a room for after the dance and see what happens... I hope.

I had sold a few jewelry pieces so Ellen and I went dress shopping... well she went shopping, I looked. She went through over a dozen dresses until she found her perfect dress. It was a lot easier for me. With only two dresses in my price range and size it was an either or choice, neither one of them were that great.

After a bit of questioning by Ellen, she did get the clerk to see if they had anything in their clearance area that might fit. We found one that was a bit more on the elegant side and strapless, but with my boobs growing out of control there wasn't any chance of it slipping down. Of course I was going to have to lie down and suck it in to zip it up, but what the heck.

The night of the dance and it was a perfect storm. My period was coming up and I was bloating, so not only was the dress tight, it was REALLY tight. The only way it was zipping up was going without a bra... Steve was going to love this.

I don't think I ever sat up this straight before even in father's button up dresses, if I wanted to bend forward I had to exhale just to move. But feeling Steve holding me, his heart beating against me, his hands on my back, HIS HARD DICK AGAINST MY KITTY! It was the most wonderful evening of my life. Me in a nice dress, and Steve one of only a handful of guys wearing a jacket of any kind and his was more than some old sports jacket, some of the guys somehow thinking it was cool to just show up in jeans and a clean shirt...

We talked and danced and talked. He held my hand and put his arm around me. He warded off the guys that all of a sudden wanted to dance with me making my stomach flutter.

I remembered what Ellen's Grandmother said about my party and made the leap. When I made a potty break I took my panties off, wiped my dribbling kitty with them, and folded them up in my hand. I came back out and turned him to me, putting them in his breast pocket like a hankie. "When we came tonight I was wearing my shoes, this dress, and my panties... now I'm only wearing two out of three." I whispered before giving him a nice kiss watching his eyes bug out as what I said sunk in.

There was a lot more cuddling and kissing after that, slow dances out of sight of the chaperones with me plastered to him or holding his hand on my bare chest just barely above my neckline, and occasionally pulling it down and letting him cup my boob just before the song ended.

We did actually make it about half way through the dance... "Take me to the room..." I whispered as I ground my aching kitty against him.

"I thought you'd never ask." As he let his hand slip down to my butt and give me a quick squeeze before turning me to the exit.

I could feel his hard dick against my butt in the elevator, seeing him looking at me in the mirrored walls, watching him look down my chest wishfully when I leaned back into him as if he could look down this dress doing its imitation of a corset.

I like to say he swept me off my feet and we made mad passionate love for hours but we had too many pent up hormones for that. I was tearing his jacket off while he was trying to get his pants off. I dropped to finish his pants and boxers, my suggestion from jockeys, while he removed his shirt.

Steve stopped as I stood up. I looked down at his hard dick and smiled. I reached around and pulled the zipper under my arm down, holding the dress from falling. Steve looked down the dress, then back up to my face and smiled. I smiled and dropped the dress. Both of us now just as naked as we had been at Ellen's house, but now just the two of us.

We stood there for only a second, then took the steps to bring us together, arm in arm, chest to chest, HIS THROBBING DICK BETWEEN MY THIGHS!

We about squeezed the life from each other with that first kiss and hug, then Steve picked me up and tossed me on the bed screaming.

I stroked his dick while he fingered my kitty, well I tried to stroke him. A few strokes and Steve was shooting off all over my belly. He was a bit embarrassed, but lost that embarrassment when I licked his cum from my fingers. Fortunately he felt the need to return the favor. Nibbling and kissing his way down to my freshly shaved kitty.

His mouth and lips were all over my kitty trying to inhale me and eat me alive at the same time. Spasms running up and down my body, so different from Ellen, and yet driving me to the same point...

"STEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN!!"...

...he was lying beside me playing with my nipple. I pulled his hand to my lips, tasting myself on them. "Make me your woman..." and pulled him on top of me.

This was a much slower loving time. Steve touching and caressing and nibbling until we both felt the need, and yet when he took me, only the moment of pain, and yet not pain, and he was in me, I was his.

We kept still for a bit, both reveling in the connection between us. Feeling his dick throbbing in side me, stretching me beyond anything I thought possible and wanting it to never end. The grin on his face when I tried to squeeze down on him, the feeling like he was going to turn me inside out as he slid out that first time then pushing back in to fill me to the brink once more.

We made love several more times that night, and even after a shower and getting dressed in the morning I couldn't resist, I flipped the back of my dress up and bent over the edge of the bed and looked back over my shoulder at Steve. "One for the road?"

Steve and I became lovers, and stayed together for a little over a year until he finished his first year of community college and went off to Texas A&M to finish his engineering degree. I built up my jewelry business while working for a local store. We also formed an unusual 'quad' with Ellen and Michael during that time.

While I was living there, Ellen and I would get together fairly regularly, and Steven and Michael didn't seem to mind, we let them watch quite often before splitting up with our respective guys. We did share a number of three ways with one exception, one dick to a kitty. If I had Michael and Steve, only Steve got my kitty, only Michael got Ellen's, but beyond that we tried a lot of things.

The guys seemed to enjoy getting in on Ellen and I sixtynine-ing and then finishing us off, and it was just so terrible to clean Ellen's cum filled pussy while Steve fucked me senseless. My favorite was to be under Steve while he held my hands above my head and took me like he did that first night, followed closely by him taking me while Ellen sat on my face and held my hands.

And of course the guys just hated seeing one of us give him a blow job and then share a cum kiss afterwards. That generally led to either Ellen or I going down on the other and a wet, willing, and soon to be filled, kitty in the air.

Does that make me a slut or just enjoy my man taking me?...

"DINNER IN TWENTY MINUTES," Maria called over the intercom. My reverie now broken, I had to grin. For some reason my fingers had found their way to my kitty thinking about Steve and Ellen... I wonder if I could snuggle up to Nicole tonight?

*****

A question to my loyal followers. What is your opinion of the chapter lengths? Should I have combined some of the shorter, or even a few of the longer, chapters to quicken the pace? How many pages are too many? 10, 15, 20, more?

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!