Serendipity Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm..."

Ellen was grinning, "Both together."

"...okay..."

So her mother and grandmother got out the disinfectant and other supplies and Ellen had me sit on a towel. They were each on a side with one of my nipples in one hand and a HUGE needle in the other.

"It only looks big Brittany, and in one quick poke it's done. Now I want you to take a deep breath and exhale completely, tapping us on the knee when you have. Okay?"

I was already getting a bit tingly with them holding my boob and squeezing my nipple, so I just nodded. I was trying not to look at her Father and uncle standing behind her Mother and Grandmother, and feeling them getting a better grip and squeeze on my boob wasn't helping. I took a deep breath, held it, then let it out completely and tapped...

OH MY FUCKING GOD! I could feel the needles go through my nipples in slow motion. The sharp initial pain shot straight to my cunt, I was spasming and squirming feeling the needles continue moving through, the second shock of the tip coming out the other side and someone was screaming as my body lit up like it was on fire...

...everybody was gone. Ellen's Mother and Grandmother were cleaning up and packing things away. Ellen was leaning over the couch beside me. "Hey there..."

"Hey..." I turned my head to look at her beside me.

"You feel okay?"

I grinned, "I tingle all over."

"I bet, the way you screamed and soaked the towel..."

I looked down and realized I was sitting in a wet spot. "Oh Mannn, I peed..."

Ellen kissed my cheek, "Nope..."

I looked down and it took a second for me to realize, then I probably turned beet red and buried my face in my hands, "How embarrassing..."

"Nothing to be embarrassed about Brittany," her Grandmother said. "Reminds me of her Aunt Suzie when I did her."

I looked up to see her Grandmother and Mother smiling. I heard a snicker beside me and turned to Ellen just inches from my face. "You knew didn't you?"

She grinned, "No, but I suspected..." she leaned in to kiss my cheek, but I turned at just the wrong time, or maybe just the right time. Her lips touched mine and there was that tingle straight to my kitty. The kiss lasted a bit more than a quick peck, and there was a gleam in her eye as she turned me back to her Grandma for my instructions in caring and cleaning for the first few weeks.

Even while she was going over things I was thinking about that kiss, licking my lips where she had touched me.

"Got all that?" I heard her Grandmother say.

"Um, I think so. I can always check with Ellen if I need more..."

"That you can..." she grinned.

That started the ball rolling. For the first few weeks I could barely keep my hands off my new jewelry, even though it was a bit painful the first day or so. Looking down at my nipples with the new rings through them. Someday not too far in the future I would be wearing my own jewelry, things I made just for me. Prettier and more fancy than anything Father had bought for Mother.

Now in all honesty things had begun before that. For about a year or so Ellen and I had been 'double dating' with Michael and Steve, if you could call roaming the mall double dating. But we went as pairs, with them splitting off for a while to do what I was probably thinking about.

At first I couldn't let Steve hold my hand, but then it just felt right. Standing at the railing watching people go by he would hold my hand, or put an arm around my waist. It felt nice to be held... protected in a way. I'd taken to unbuttoning my top or dress a little so I didn't look like one of those prudes and Steve didn't seem to mind. Last Valentine's Day we got each other cards, and he wrote the loveliest note in mine. Without thinking I turned to him, took his cheeks in my hands, and gave him a not so quick kiss.

"Sorry..." I turned and hung my head.

Steve turned me back, "I'm not." He gave me two quick kisses in a row, and then pulled me close to hold me. Over the next few months he would lean close, but let me complete the kiss, and after that he would lean in for the kiss, but not press to me, instead letting me pull him close. I could feel his heart beating against me as I pressed my aching nipples to him.

I know Mother and Father said it was only for procreation, but all I wanted to do was for him to hold me close... and maybe... just maybe... he would...

But back to, 'the shit hitting the fan' as Ellen would say. She's such a corrupting influence on me making me cuss like that, GRIN.

See, my birthday is February twenty ninth... yea I'm a leap year kid. So this year while I was thinking of spending the Valentines Day at the mall with Steve and Ellen and Michael and wondering what I was going to wear to the spring dance in March, Mother decides to pop up and see if I had any special requests for my eighteenth birthday since we hadn't done anything special on my true sixteenth.

So there I am with a towel on my head and another wrapped around me. I had gotten so used to being naked at Ellen's that I had to grin at Mother hesitating at the door seeing her own daughter wrapped in a towel.

I grinned to myself and dropped the towel to put my plain old cotton panties on... I had planned on shocking her, I just forgot about my jewelry...

"BRITTANY SUE, WHAT DID YOU DO?!!"

I turned to her and realized she was looking at my new nipple rings. "I...I..."

Mother turned and ran down the stairs, well at least Father was at work. I quickly dressed and headed to Ellen's, her Mother had become almost more of a Mother to me than my own. I could talk to her about things I couldn't talk to Mother about.

We talked for hours, between me wanting to bawl, jumping up and down screaming, and Ellen holding me when I did actually bawl it was quite a day. Some times she would hold me and nibble on my neck, others she would tickle me until I had to get away from her. I got lots of advice and given a few response options, but was told what ever I decided it was my decision, and if I needed to I could always come there until I got things straightened out.

"Now why don't you go put on that new lacy underwear you bought? That kind of stuff always makes me feel good!" her Mother said.

I turned and glared at Ellen. "ELLEN!"

She stuck her tongue out at me and dashed to her bedroom with me chasing her.

"I can't believe you told your Mother about that!"

"We don't have secrets here, you know that. Now let's get you into something fancy," and gave me another one of those not so quick kisses that I was starting to look forward to.

I slipped them out of the bag in the bottom of her closet and felt the lace cups come up and hold me so nicely. Lifting and presenting me ever so softly, the first time I had really worn one like this with the straps up the side to push me in even more, and no lining to hide my nipples inside the lace that barely came up to the top of my areola. Feeling the panties come up my thighs, Ellen giggling as I jiggled my butt to get the thong between my cheeks. Even as I felt it snug home between them I felt a tingle as they spread my cheeks ever so slightly.

"Oh that looks so good on you, but you know there's one thing you need to do."

"What?"

Ellen pointed to my crotch, I looked down to see my landing strip as she called it standing out clearly behind the lace. I groaned.

"You know you need to..." I groaned again, "You like the way mine looks..." she leaned back and spread her legs, putting her shaved kitty on display as she ran her fingers over her lips, dipping slightly between them.

Damn that did look good...

"Do you want me to do it?" she grinned as she slid a finger between her lips again.

"All right..." I barely got the words out and she launched toward the bathroom and instantly appeared with razor, shaving cream, and a big towel. I was taking my bra off as she was dropping my panties.

I had barely laid back on the bed when she began lathering me up, feeling that soft shaving cream being spread on me with equally soft fingers taking their time working the cream into me making my kitty tingle. A few swipes later and I was a bare as she was. Ellen wiped me down with a warm damp towel, then got close to inspect.

She looked up at me from between my legs, I could feel her breath on my newly shaved skin. She was looking back and forth between my eyes and my bare kitty, almost pleading.

I smiled and Ellen grinned a bit before her tongue came out and I went into orbit. I was watching her, and feeling her tongue split my lips, and yet it was almost an out of body experience. The pleasure of seeing her and the feeling of ecstasy that rolled over me. I know it was only fifteen of twenty minutes as Ellen took me to the peaks of emotion over and over before my orgasm rocked me to a toe aching conclusion, but it also seems like an eternity...

Ellen was beside me nibbling on my nipple and playing with my rings. I turned and pulled her up for a nice kiss like I had been exchanging with Steve, feeling her hand replace her mouth on my nipple as she slid her tongue between my lips.

I pulled back to look her in the eye, "You're right, it is better with someone else doing it."

Ellen looked at me, "Are we okay?

I gave her a quick kiss, "Yes, we're okay. I'm not sure if we'll ever do that again, but that doesn't make it any less special." Ellen grinned and gave me another quick kiss. "I might even like to return the favor some day, but right now I have to go home and face my parents."

Ellen gave me a quick kiss while cupping my bare kitty, then jumped up. "Granny or HOT!?" holding my plain cotton panties in one hand and my new thong in the other."

I shook my head, "How about something in between?"

Ellen did a pretend pout, but we settled on one of my lacy but thinly lined bras and a skimpy pair of panties that just had a strap across my hips with little bows that made it look like they could be untied to take them off. Not quite as fancy as what I had on before she shaved me, but enough to steel me for what was coming, so I thought.

Ellen decided I needed to let my hair down out of the bun, and she insisted she give me a few curls to go along with it.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and the little changes made quite a difference. I still had the long sleeve full length high collar dress on, but leaving the two collar buttons and the top button undone and my hair down made a big difference. I was going to be celebrating my eighteenth birthday in a few weeks and I was going to be my own woman...

I was walking home in both a wonderful mood from being with Ellen, and dreading the confrontation I was going to have with Father. What I didn't expect was the scene in the living room as I came through the door. Not only were Mother and Father there, but all my brothers and sisters.

"Brittany." He said as I came in the room.

I stopped and just stood in the doorway taking them all in, not being able to move with them all looking at me. "Yes Father?"

He was looking me up and down, definitely not approving of my hair being down. "You Mother has informed me that you have some new jewelry."

"Yes Father."

"And that it is some rather inappropriate jewelry at that."

"No Father, it is just that I prefer to wear something else beside the kind of necklaces you purchase for Mother."

Father did a slow burn at my response. I was glad that I had talked to Ellen's Mother. She had pointed out that it seems to be okay for him to get something that he liked Mother to wear under her dress that they thought we didn't know about, but it wasn't going to be okay for me to get what I liked. He had to take a different tact.

Father smiled at me, "Show me," a challenge.

"Of course Father," his smile disappeared.

My brothers got fidgety as I began to unbutton my dress, and as soon as I had enough to let it drop I did.

I was standing there in my shoes, socks, lacy panties and bra, when Mother exclaimed, "BRITTANY SUE!"

"Yes Mother?" as I reached between the lace cups and released my bra dropping it to the floor. My brothers and sisters were having a hard time deciding on whether to look at my almost naked body or look away. "What do you think Father?" turning back towards him and putting my shoulders back. If it had not been for all the time I had spent naked at Ellen's I don't think I could have done that much less stripped down to my panties in front of everyone.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Father bellowed.

"You wanted to see my jewelry Father," still standing there showing my jewelry off. Oh did I forget to tell you that Ellen's Mother loaned me a pair of rhinestone cones to go behind my rings to cover and set off my areola while making my nipples and jewelry really stand out?

"You can't walk around like that!" Father wasn't yelling anymore, but he wasn't quiet either. "That's indecent!"

Indecent??? INDECENT! I grabbed the front of my panties, the ones that weren't supposed to come off like that, and ripped them off and threw them on the floor in front of him. "And what's wrong with being the way GOD brought me into this world?"

Things weren't going the way Father had intended. His mouth opened and closed a few times, looking at me and looking away a few times. "I won't have this in my house. You're not eighteen yet young lady, you WILL do as I say!"

...not eighteen yet...NOT EIGHTEEN YET! I was beginning to boil over. "YOU FUCKING HIPOCRITE!!" Father almost reeled back at my raising my voice, much less cursing at him.

"YOU HUSH UP THE PRINCIPAL HAVING SEX WITH THREE FRESHMAN GIRLS, YOU HAVE DENISE ANDERSON KICKED OUT OF THE CONGREGATION FOR GETTING PREGNANT AT SEVENTEEN AND A HALF BY ARGUING LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION SO SHE REALLY IS EIGHTEEN, AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY YOU STILL CONTROL ME!!"

I could see the look in his face, he was beginning to boil. "You will not speak to me in that fashion in this house. You will apologize to your brothers and sisters for acting like a harlot or you will not live in this house..." he said this very calmly and forcefully, expecting his will to be obeyed.

I turned around and picked up my bra and ripped panties, mooning him, then put my coat over my arm and headed for the door and down the walk. For as cold as it was, I was burning up with pure emotion, I stopped at the gate and yelled back to the house, the front door still standing open, "DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A REAL MAN FATHER? KICKING ME OUT WITHOUT A STITCH OF CLOTHING."

I had to grin a little to myself seeing old Mrs. Smithers glued to her front window next door with her eyes about to pop out of her head seeing me standing naked at the sidewalk. This would be all over town within minutes if she had anything to do with it.

I walked a few blocks like that until I began to actually feel the cold, then slipped my coat back on, stuffing my bra and panties in the pocket not caring if the straps were hanging out or not.

As I got closer to Ellen's the adrenalin was wearing off, and I was a quivering mess as I went through the door and collapsed on the couch in a ball. For the next hour or so I cried and whimpered and got the story out in bits and pieces. Ellen did make me laugh and give me a high five for walking down the street naked for a few houses.

Her mother made soup, and it hit the spot, filling and warming me up. Ellen dragged me back to her room and pushed me into the shower. Unlike other times she got in behind me. I started to protest, "Shhh, just let me take care of you right now."

As Ellen began soaping me down it was like the tension of dealing with Father just melted away, feeling her hands all over my body soaping and then rinsing, feeling her fingers on my head as she shampooed my hair. Her soft caring caresses like nothing I had ever felt before even from my family, the ones I should have felt it from in the first place. The soft fluffy towel drying me off, sitting me on the chair and standing in front of me drying my hair, her firm boobs jiggling and moving in front of me.

I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer, "You don't have to do that Brittany," she said.

"I know..." I said softly, then pulled her the last bit to bring her hard nipple to my lips feeling her gasp and her nipple harden even more between my lips. The moan escaped her lips and she put her hands around my head as I took the tip of her nipple between my teeth. Feeling her take that last half step to bring her body in contact with mine as I let one hand drop to her butt to bring her in completely.

I felt the heat of her bare kitty against my belly as I nibbled and suckled her nipple and played with her jewelry, enjoying first one and then the other before standing and giving her a proper kiss. Softly and slowly exploring each other, light touches and caresses.

I pulled back enough to look her in the eye, "I don't know what to do..."

Ellen smiled, "Do what ever you think you'd like. I'll tell you if I don't."

I think I was a bit surprised from her grin. "You've done this before..." I said.

Ellen kept smiling and pulled me back to the bed, pulling me on top of her and to her lips. "Maybe..."

We had bumped and played and pushed and tugged in the pool, mashed front to back and front to front, and she had done things to me, but this was new... I began to explore, kissing her lips and cheeks, down to her neck and earlobes making Ellen moan. Kissing down her chest and around the side of her boobs, a hiss as I got around there, then a screech as I got a little further to her ribs, ticklish spot!

I had already enjoyed her chewy nipples, and there was a spot I REALLY wanted to taste, remembering my taste on her lips after her doing me. I began working my way down her belly, not wanting to hurry and cheat her, and yet wanting to spread her and dive in. Ellen lifted her legs as I got closer, "Brittany, you don't have toooooooo."

I kissed her mound then grinned up at her, "I know..." I said again with a grin this time.

I pushed up on her thighs, and she took the hint and lifted even further. I got her rings in my fingers and pulled her open, hearing Ellen hiss as I breathed out on her spread kitty. Now I know why men love this, so beautiful... seeing her moist folds opening for me, her clit beginning to rise from it's protected little corner, the sweet aroma of her juices beginning to flow.

I stuck my tongue out and took a tentative lick at her... delicious! Feeling Ellen jump under me I thought I had done something wrong, but the look on her face told me the opposite. Licking and nibbling and sucking her wonderful juices, so different and yet so similar to my own. Feeling the flow over my tongue and beginning to dribble down my chin. I wonder... can I?

I took one hand from holding her open and placed two fingers at her opening. I know it felt good when I did it to myself, and from this angle...

"Ohhhh Fuuuuuucccckkkkk..."

I guess I must be doing something right! Feeling her quiver and pulse around my fingers, her juices starting to run down my wrist. I feel for it, I've seen the pictures in the health class books. Can I find hers?

Ellen forced her kitty up into my face as I find that thick patch of skin inside her and begin to work it back and forth, up and down. Ellen is hanging onto my head for dear life, her essence flowing like a river as I hang on to her butt and drink all she will give me...

Now it's my turn to wipe her with a soft warm towel, hearing her contented purr as I do, snuggling her butt back against me as I crawl into bed behind her, drifting off to sleep with the smell if her hair in my nose and her soft boob and hard nipple in my palm...

I woke to see Ellen looking at me, "...morning..."

I reached out and brushed a lock of hair from her face, "...morning..."

"You okay?"

"Mmmm Hmmmm."

"We okay?"