Service Provider Ch. 01-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humiliated in front of so many strange men, but acquiescent, the girl complied, dazzling the men with her long, tanned legs and smoothly shaved pussy. Knowles made the introductions. She kept her eyes turned down, except when Knowles introduced the Vice-Chancellor. At that moment, her eyes flicked up for a fraction of a sentence, noting the Vice-Chancellor's thin, hard demeanor. The Vice-Chancellor did not fail to notice her glance. Lauren's cunt spasmed. Janice served generous drinks, during which the men openly fondled her breasts, ass and pussy. They spoke openly about Lauren's appearance.

"Is that moisture I see on your thighs?" asked Knowles. "Janice, light a dinner candle." Janice obeyed. "Lauren, spread your legs wider and tilt your pussy forward. Janice, hold the candle between her legs." Janice knelt in front of the girl, positioning the candle. Lauren groaned as the flame heated her pussy, boosting her arousal.

"You're right, Knowles," the Chancellor said. "Look at those juices! The slut is dripping onto herself." Lauren held her position while the men enjoyed their cocktails and discussed the post-dinner agenda. Knowles told Janice to tie the girl's long hair up so it wouldn't interfere when she serviced them all.

When the drinks were finished, the Dean suggested, "Let's have the girl use the serving tray now for our wine. No need to wait for the brandies." The others murmured, agreeing it was a good idea. Knowles ordered Janice to serve the salad. While she did so, he ordered Lauren to undo her blouse. Becoming increasingly excited, she slowly undid the buttons and shrugged the blouse off her shoulders. The men discussed her large breasts and thick nipples, lying exposed above her burgundy shelf bra, while Knowles fetched the black lacquered tray and heavy chains from the sideboard.

"Wait," the Dean said. "The cunt juice on her thighs looks so pretty, reflecting in the candle light. Let's see the same effect on her tits." He stood and inserted two fingers several inches up her cunt. Lauren groaned. He withdrew his fingers and smeared the wetness over her aureole and nipples. They glinted in the light. "Okay, Knowles." The headmaster closed the oversized teeth of the clamps on Lauren's glistening nipples. He was impressed by how stolidly she took the pain. He attached the loose chain ends to the tray and fitted it against her belly. Lauren felt incredibly debased, but she also loved the way the men stared at her, how she commanded the room's attention.

Knowles placed four wineglasses on the tray and filled them ever so slowly. Sweat broke out on Lauren's forehead. "If you spill, we'll whip you." The girl groaned in pain and gently adjusted her balance as the pulled nipples took the increasing weight of the wine. "Now serve it," Knowles said. The Dean simply removed his glass from the tray. She reacted to the sudden change in weight, desperately trying to rebalance the tray, barely succeeding. When she turned to the Chancellor, he said, "I want you to kneel so I don't have to reach up and out for my glass." With great difficulty, she slowly sank to one knee and then the other, avoiding spillage. The men were impressed by her dexterity.

Without warning, the Chancellor reached out, distracting her from his hand movement by saying, "Very well done, dear!" while grasping one of the clamps and savagely twisting it. Lauren screamed, wine sloshing over the glass rims and spilling onto the tray. "Tsk, tsk," he admonished. It looks like you'll be receiving a whipping after all, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Sir." Awkwardly, she stood and walked to the Vice-Chancellor. Since he was sitting at the far side of the table, her back was turned to the others as she served him. He whispered, "I saw you look up at me before. I will punish you for that later, privately." Her cunt tingled again. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she said, more aroused than ever.

"Gentlemen, see what I have here." He held up a large, clear plastic cylinder of glue. "Shall we see how Lauren leaks with this glue pen up her cunt?" The men affirmed his idea. He placed the inch wide cap of the tube at her entrance and rammed the 7-inch tube into her.

"Aahhhh!" she moaned, amazed at how this man turned her on. He took his glass and she served the Headmaster last, walking slowly with her new dildo.

Knowles had not forgotten the older beauty. "Janice, raise your skirt and remove your blouse." As she stood in front of the table and raised her skirt, the men were struck by the fact that, at almost twice the age of the girl, this woman looked as good. They followed her toned thighs up to her perfectly shaved pussy, whose lips were even larger than the girl's. They remembered the cum-filled test tubes filling her holes.

When Janice opened her blouse, the men were reminded of the chains and tray stretching her huge nipples. The Dean had become more confident and assertive than the last session. He asked the Vice-Chancellor if he might have another of the glue pen dildos. Smiling, the Vice-Chancellor pulled another out of his jacket pocket. "Excellent," the Dean said. He addressed the women. "I want both of you to kneel in front of the table, facing away from it. The slaves complied, Lauren moving a little more slowly due to the dildo. "Spread your legs. Now lean forward and place your heads on the carpet." They did so, their asses raised high.

The Dean pulled the dildo out of Lauren, who sighed. He held it in the air, dripping with fluids, while he inserted two fingers up the girl's cunt. Removing the dripping fingers, he coated the puckered skin around Janice's asshole, placed the cap of the pen at the entrance, and pushed in the cap. Janice said, "Mmmm." The Dean took the second pen from the Vice-Chancellor and shoved it rapidly into Lauren's cunt. He then twisted the remainder of the first pen into Janice's ass until its seven inches were almost buried. "Now serve us the main course," he ordered.

The submissives rose unsteadily to their feet, Janice's face reddened from the anal dildo. They served dinner while the men slapped their thighs and flicked their clits.

After dinner, the Chancellor said, "Tie them now. First we'll whip and then we'll fuck them." Knowles led the women to the center of the room, underneath the metal ceiling bar and hanging ropes. He and Knowles attached black leather bondage cuffs to their wrists and ankles. They fastened a ball gag into Janice's mouth but left Lauren's free. The Dean had Lauren lie down on her back on a table. He attached a rope to each of her ankle cuffs. The Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor stripped.

Knowles bound Janice's arms behind her and positioned her standing in front of the table with her pussy in Lauren's face. He attached a rope to her wrists. He pushed her down so her back was horizontal, her chest above Lauren's. He adjusted the rope till it was taut. The Headmaster pushed Janice's torso so her breasts were interspersed with Lauren's. The Chancellor began stroking himself. Meanwhile, the Dean, using the pulley in the ceiling bar, was raising Lauren's legs until they were hanging vertically and widespread. Knowles strapped a coarse, broad leather belt around all four breasts, crushing them together. The women grunted. Knowles cinched it even tighter, causing both to moan. "Lick her pussy," he told the girl.

The Chancellor, surprisingly fit for a man of his age, took a braided whip and began flaying Janice's back and the rear of her thighs. At the same time, the Vice-Chancellor whipped Lauren's hanging ass, plus the inside and outside of her thighs.

Janice groaned as Lauren started licking and sucking her clit. Once he had networked her skin with stripes, the Chancellor threw down his whip, held his old cock and slowly fucked Janice's cunt. Lauren licked his greasy cock as it shoved in and out of Janice's cunt.

Once the Dean became too excited to whip Lauren any more, he put down the long braided whip, pulled the dildo out of her cunt, screwed it into her ass and began fucking her soaked cunt.

As the Chancellor drove into Janice, he reached around her and squeezed the belt around her breasts. That extra pain was enough to send Janice over the edge. She screamed, her hips bucking in her first come. Her gyrations also finished off the Chancellor. He shot into her, withdrew, wiped his withering cock back and forth on Lauren's chin, cheeks, nose and forehead, and simply lay down on the floor, exhausted. Lauren knew how debased she must look, her face covered with his jism and Janice's juices.

The breast pain was even worse for Lauren because the rough leather crushed her nipples, still clamped and chained. The Dean had picked up a tawse and was whipping Lauren's belly until he spurted a huge first load into her cunt. He deposited so much spunk that when he pulled out, his spunk flowed out of Lauren's cunt and streaked down her mound and belly, pooling at the bottom of the breast belt.

While the Chancellor and Dean recuperated, the Vice-Chancellor uncinched the breast belt. He pulled Janice off Lauren, their sweat-drenched breasts making a sticky sound as the globes were separated. Both women groaned as circulation returned to their breasts. The Vice-Chancellor led Janice stepping backward to a chair, positioning her ass on the seat edge and the back of her neck on the top of the chair back, so she was more or less in a straight posture on a diagonal.

When Janice's pussy was removed from her face, Lauren raised her head, staring at her abused breasts with the Dean's cum pooled along their base. She realized how degraded she looked to them all as his cum still trickled out of her hole and down her front. The dildo sticking up from her ass added to the lewd picture.

The Vice-Chancellor straddled Janice, slapping her big breasts a number of times while his cock swayed in front of her face. He removed the ball gag. In response, she opened her mouth. "After the others leave, you will assist me in punishing Lauren."

"Yes, Master." Surprised, he stared into her eyes, since she had addressed all the others as Sir. In an instant, he saw how much power he had over her, how there were no limits to how much she would degrade herself at his command. Her eyes were so lustful and yet submissive that pre-cum began to leak out of his prick. He slapped her cheeks repeatedly with his cock, depositing long streaks of pre-cum on her face and humiliating her in front of the others.

Knowles took Janice's mouth gag, raised Lauren's breast chain, and pushed the chain into the girl's mouth, cruelly stretching her breasts. He forced the gag into her mouth, fastening the chain inside and stretching her tortured nipples by a full inch. To lubricate his cock, he swiped his it over her cum-coated chest and through the semen lined along her breasts. After raising her legs another few inches to get a better angle for her ass, he removed the dildo, placed his dripping cock at her rosebud, and entered. As he accelerated, fucking her harder and deeper, he picked up the tawse and whipped the sensitive underside of her breasts.

It was the ultimate in lust and degradation for Lauren. She was so hot, her pelvis twisting in the air while being roughly ass-fucked, her breasts thrashed pitilessly while her nipples were screaming, that she came in a huge, shuddering, mind-blowing orgasm. The Dean could not resist, loosing a long series of spurts into the beauty's ass. Lauren dozed, exhausted.

Satisfied, the three men who had fucked the women dressed and departed, accepting the Vice-Chancellor's offer to see the women off.

Lauren awoke groaning with pain. She was kneeling on two stools, legs and thighs spread as widely as possible, each leg lashed to a separate stool. Her pelvis was unsupported, hanging above empty space. Her arms had been tied behind her head. The teeth gripping her right breast were on the end of a pair of stainless steel kitchen tongs. Thick rubber bands had been placed on the tong to force the teeth deeply into the breast, making it bulge straight outward. She realized it was a reenactment of the bondage position that the Vice-Chancellor had previously performed on Janice.

"You took the Dean's and the Headmaster's whipping and fucking admirably, Lauren." The Vice-Chancellor stood smiling by her, with Janice ready to do his bidding. Janice wore a black leather bondage harness, her nipples attached by the chain that Lauren had worn. Long, rectangular metal weights swung from two labia clamps. The belt descending from her waist through her groin held two dildos in place in her cunt and ass. She was highly aroused by them, by her own clamps and by inflicting erotic torture on her protégé. Janice added a couple more rubber bands to the girl's right breast until the pressure became severe and Lauren felt spasms in her cunt. "But that scene was just Part One," the Vice-Chancellor added.

Janice held up a hemostat clamp. "Have you ever had these medical clamps on your tits?" he asked. "I doubt it." Janice closed the handles and the gleaming teeth sank into the girl's sore right nipple. She locked the handles together. Lauren groaned and begged her to remove the rubber bands and clamp. "Begging Janice will do you no good," he said. "She does what I tell her, and only I. Besides, she's already gone through exactly what you are, and you're much younger and stronger, so we're going to make this scene even harsher than hers."

Janice positioned another kitchen tong on the sweating girl's left breast and squeezed them with one hand till the breast bulged. She added two rubber bands as Lauren writhed, forcing the flesh to bulge another inch. Janice attached a second hemostat to the other nipple. She tied the tong handles to the cords hanging from the beam. Lauren's large breasts were pulled up, bulging obscenely from the pressure of the tongs. Janice turned to the Vice-Chancellor for instructions.

The Vice-Chancellor looked on approvingly, still smiling, and slapped the girl's breasts, supersensitive from the tongs and rubber bands. "Now her cunt." Janice knelt between Lauren's legs with four pussy clamps and tape. She stroked the girl's puffy labia and fastened a hemostat to each lip. Janice pulled each hemostat, stretching the labia to an extreme degree, before taping each one down on a thigh. "I know you've only had two clamps total before," he said to the moaning girl, her hips moving as the pain drove her closer to orgasm. "We're going to double that today, which is also double what Janice endured." Janice fastened the second set of hemostats, stretching the slick lips to an unprecedented length, and taped each down on a thigh. The girl moaned loudly. "Suck her cunt," he ordered Janice. The kneeling slave licked the shaking girl's gaping slit.

"Please, please," the girl babbled frantically. "Please let me cum!" Lauren begged.

"All right," he said. "How about now?" and embedded the teeth of the third hemostat in her clit hood. "Arrgghh!" she screamed, her pelvis shaking up and down in ecstasy. She soared into an extended frenzy. Pushing the kneeling Janice away with his leg, he ordered her to whip the girl's stomach, armpits and breasts. He placed one foot on a rung of each stool and pushed his cock into the girl's cunt, careful to avoid the three hemostats on her clit and lips. Janice stood and slashed away, multiplying the already well-marked skin. The Vice-Chancellor changed from a rough fucking to one almost savage in intensity. Lauren shrieked in her fourth orgasm of the night, yelling gibberish.

The Vice-Chancellor pulled out his prick out of her cunt without cumming. He practically dragged Janice to two low chairs, positioned the same distance apart as the taller stools holding Lauren. Across one side of the chairs was a narrow rail, like the kind used in dance classes. He told Janice to kneel with one leg on each chairs. He bent her forward so her ribs rested on the rail, her breasts hanging over in front of it, the heavy weights swinging in the air as they yanked the breasts straight down.

He tied her ankles and knees to the chairs legs and her thighs to the chair backs. Then he wrapped cords around both breasts and tied them to the rail, cinching the cords ever tighter till she moaned without stop. "But we'll have to do something about that incessant noise." He fitted a bit gag into her mouth and fastened its straps.

He walked across the room and lifted two strips of black paper, each three inches wide. What could he be planning to do with strips of paper? Janice wondered. When he returned, he held them up in front of her. "No, Janice, they're not plain paper. They're sandpaper!" He showed her the reverse sides, filled with coarse-grit sandpaper. He wrapped each sheet around a breast, causing her moans to magnify, and bound them tight with rubber bands.

In a daze of pain and excitement, she started drooling, the rough grains digging into her breasts, already super-sensitive from being tied to the bar. The Vice-Chancellor untied the cords securing Lauren's tongs to the overhead beam and removed the tape holding her lips to her thighs. He helped the dazed girl off the stools. She collapsed on the floor, her legs numb. The Vice-Chancellor massaged them, then pulled on the girl's nipples till she stood and followed him over to Janice. "You're to whip her breasts while I whip her back."

When the whip first struck her back, it was nothing Janice had not felt many times before. But when Lauren laid into her breasts, Janice's eyes widened in startled pain. Never had her breasts been disciplined while wrapped in sandpaper! With every blow, a groan and drool came out of her mouth. Once her back was striped, the Vice-Chancellor threw down the whip and removed the groin belt and two dildos. He greased Janice's puckered hole and his swollen prick, entering her ass till he bottomed out.

Janice was going wild from the breast whipping and ass fucking, screaming as the other two merged into a rhythm of whipping and fucking. The Vice-Chancellor kept pounding into her and finally exploded, pumping a massive load into her hot ass, both of them yelling in gigantic orgasms.

He photographed Lauren back on the stools, the gleaming metal from the tongs and hemostats reflecting the light. Her raw pussy lips were stretched open more widely than she'd thought possible.

Lauren awoke, naked, sore and hung over on the floor as dawn light entered the windows. Their bodies were plastered with scabs of dried cum. Lauren thought of how degraded they'd made her behave last night, how much abuse she'd withstood. An expensive piece of stationery lay on the floor next to her in a puddle of cum. Lying in it were two exquisite red roses, the stems covered with thorns. The two submissives cleaned up the room and kitchen. They pulled their clothes onto their sore, sensitive bodies, took their rose keepsakes and left, walking slowly. Every step on the staircase irritated their inflamed lips and thighs. "He told me how well you did," Janice said.

"He's an incredible Master," the girl replied. "When is the Board's next session?"

To come: Mother and daughter, together, under Matt's direction.

Chapter Thirteen — The Novice Mother and Sophisticated Daughter

Cecile, Lauren's mother, returned from a business trip at noon on New Year's Day. Matt had called that morning and left a message instructing Cecile to call him upon her return. When she rang, he said he would be over at dusk. When she replied, falteringly, that she wasn't sure, he simply laughed and hung up the phone.

Upon his arrival, the docile beauty was kneeling in the living room, eyes downcast respectfully, a large, empty tumbler beside her on the coffee table that smelled of scotch. "Apparently Lauren has instructed you about positions. Has she also shaved you and instructed you about clothing?" Cecile nodded. "Take off your blouse." Silently, he poured himself a drink. Cecile revealed herself wearing a dark red shelf bra. Her exposed breasts looked huge. "Beautiful. Remove your skirt." She unzipped the skimpy short and pulled it over her head, exposing a beautiful garter belt and stockings. Without prompting, she positioned her hands behind her head. "Elevate your hips." She thrust her pelvis up and he inspected her mound, the smooth skin perfectly shaved. "Good."

1...67891011