Serviced At Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, while she was still weighing up what to say, or do, Gilbert grabbed her hand and began to lead her towards the door.

'Sexy lady,' he shouted, 'you come with me,' and in a few seconds, she was behind Gilbert going into one of the lifts.

Immediately the doors closed, Gilbert's hands went round Stella's body to embrace her and his hands slid down to her bottom once more. She felt his hard cock against her again and then his lips moved straight onto hers and, before she knew what to say or do, his tongue was sliding around her mouth in the most passionate kiss. Doors opened again and the waiter was guiding her out, along a short passage and then out onto one of the open decks.

Stella was caught up, things were moving at such a fast pace and she didn't have time to complain or say anything.

'Gilbert, where are you taking me,' but he didn't answer and just moved towards the back of the boat and sat her down on an open air seat in a darkened corner. There was no-one else about, but the sea looked beautiful, the sun had disappeared and the air was that peaceful. What was she doing here? Stella didn't really care!

Straight away, Gilbert started to kiss the blonde wife again, tongues mashing together and his hand sliding up the inside of her skirt. OH FUCK, this young man was wanting to play with her, to 'fock' her and unless she put a stop to it now, he was just will do it!

'Gilbert, Gilbert. My husband...what if he comes round here searching me? He might be searching me right now!'

'Don't worry, sexy lady. This is private area, just for ship's crew. No-one disturb us here,' and he went back to exploring Stella's mouth while his fingers moved onto her thong to find it soaking. She, her mind in auto-mode, gently moved her thighs apart and felt the slim fingers slide under the thong and then her cunt opened and Gilbert was inside her body!

'I want 'fock' beautiful lady, yes? You really sexy, nice lady. You want 'fock,' no?

Her mind was in turmoil, but her body just wanted it. She had flaunted her body all day on the ship and this was the outcome. His hand was mauling her chest now, while his other hand was between her open thighs. Stella was at such a pitch and when Gilbert pulled her up to move her against the side railings of the deck, Stella just went obediently.

He went behind her and put his arms around her body as she leant against the railings, looking out to sea. She felt her little skirt being lifted high onto her waist and then Gilbert's fingers were playing with her thong, easing it down a few inches to the middle of her thighs.

God, he's will do it! He's moved my clothes so I'm naked from the waist down...ummm...oh, God, the first night on board and this young hunk is going to...geeeesus! He's going to 'fock' me here, in the open air, leaning against the railings!

As she watched the sea lapping against the side of the ship below her, Stella felt the masculine fingers easing her thighs slowly apart.

'Oh God, Gilbert...what...what are you doing...ohhhhhhh!' She held tightly to the railings and then the hard helmet of his cock, so rock like and that big, was pushing her cunt lips open and sliding in to her depths from behind.

'Oh, beautiful lady. I 'fock' you good, yes. I want 'fock' you so really hard and make you feel really, really sexy,' and then he started a firm, hard rhythm against Stella's body.

She felt incredible! She had wanted to have a good time on this cruise but she didn't realise it was heading to happen this early...or without her husband! This was a fine, young, strange cock inside her...enough to take her breath away. He was young, vibrant and he was stretching her cunt like it hadn't been for years. He was reaching far down into her depths with each wonderful stroke, but she was also being pushed apart by the thick girth.

'Gilbert...Gilb...no, no, ohhhhhh...that's wonderf...that's...that's really fucking me hard...ummmmm...don't stop now. Please don't ...OH FUCK!'

At this sign of enthusiasm, Gilbert reached round to Stella's chest and grappled with the bra to get those wonderful tits free. Huge melons swung free and the waiter grasped them as he continued to hammer away at her cunt. He felt the bullet like teats in his hands, he squeezed the mounds of incredible flesh and was almost hammering Stella against the railings with each hard thrust of his throbbing cock.

'Ohhhhhh my Godddddd!' She had her first cum within 2 minutes...a shattering cum brought on by the shock of such an adulterous fuck against the side of the ship, the stunning beauty and size of this young man's cock and the thought that at last someone had taken charge of her needful body and just used her to give her a wonderful seeing to.

Stella felt her juices sliding onto the insides of her thighs, she felt her body tense and shake as the cum ploughed around her body, but most of all she felt Gilbert just keep up the pace, non-stop, thumping his cock back and forth right into the depths of her appreciative cunt. It was awesome and Stella couldn't get enough of it!

'Ohhhhh, ohhhh, Gilbert! OH FUCK, you've made me cummmmmm...right here in the open air. Your cock is...your cock is wonderful...don't stop...please don't stop...!'

'You like 'fock' lady, don't you? I said you very nice 'fock' didn't I,' but Gilbert just kept going, not breaking his stride or stroke one iota. 'I want 'fock' you every day, American lady.' This made Stella laugh to herself...was he serious, could he really mean what he said...I don't think so! Stella decided to ignore that statement and just keep enjoying the moment. There was no sign of the young waiter reaching a climax, but suddenly he slipped out and turned the blonde wife around and pushed her downwards, holding his cock firmly so that Stella was in no doubt as to his intentions.

'You want to 'fock' my face, don't you Gilbert,' Stella grinned at her little accent joke.

No other words were said as she went down onto one knee, her tits hanging down and her thong still across her thighs and then she held the wonderful specimen of manhood in her fingers. She looked up at Gilbert's eyes and then gently took as much of him into her mouth as possible. She could taste her own juices on his skin and then began to ease him in and out between her lips.

Gilbert's hands played in her blonde locks, holding her in place and, as she had indicated, he started to fuck her face in wonderful fashion. Each time, Stella was able to take a little more into her mouth, her cheeks puffing out at the exertion and size, but she wouldn't hold back at all, nor did she want to. She wanted this cock as far down her throat as possible and her other hand went down between her legs to scratch and rub at her hardened clit. Play the Casino indeed! Jack should be here now to see this!!

Blonde wife and mother, now really on a high and her cunt still oozing her juices, slurped and held tightly to the wonderful cock as she pushed it deep down into her mouth. Then she eased it back up again, nibbled and licked the awesome specimen, before sliding right back into the depths of her throat. Speed increased and Gilbert held her head more tightly as he tried to ram his cock out the back of her head and then at last he was there.

'Lady, lady,' he murmured. 'I am ready...really ready to...,' but his voice trailed off and he held his trembling member just a few inches from the mature face looking up at him. His other hand held Stella's head and then...whoosh,... the first spurt of his young seed splashed across her face and Stella blinked her eyes in defence. Splash and another spurt, splash, splash and she felt the cum sliding down her face while the sexy waiter emptied his exertions from his body.

As Gilbert's efforts gradually died, Stella took him back into her mouth and licked the remains off, smiling up at her aggressor and then she let him go and the liaison was over. Thoughts of where she was, what she had done and what the repercussions might be suddenly flew round Stella's brain!

'OH FUCK, Gilbert. Time, the time, look at time!' She grabbed a tissue from her bag and wiped off her face as best she could and then she was flying along the deck, trying to remember how to get back to her cabin.

At last she found her cabin and she was out of breath and fiddling with the pass-card to unlock the door. She prayed to herself that her husband, Jack, was either not there or that he was fast asleep, but as she was about to slide the pass-card into the door, the door to her son's cabin, next door, squeaked slowly open. Stella held her breath, only to see a young brunette girl, no older than 18 or 19, slide out of the door, carrying her shoes and wearing a little dress that left little to the imagination.

As the girl turned to see Stella looking at her, she blushed and slipped off past her and disappeared down the corridor. Stella watched for a few seconds more and smiled as Chuck, her son, poked his head round the door and the blood seemed to drain from his face!

'Mom, what are you doing there...it's gone midnight...where's dad?' As he stepped out into the corridor, his Mom could see that he was wearing only his jockey shorts and an embarrassed smile.

'Shhh...keep the noise down, Chuck. I might ask you the same question...I've been dancing, but what have you been doing...as if I didn't know,' and she laughed quietly at her son who continued to blush. 'Let me come in for a moment!' Stella and her son were soon inside his cabin, trying to hide from one another what they had been doing, when Chuck suddenly said,

'You looked great on the dance floor, Mom, really hot...but I saw you leave about an hour ago...and who was your partner, then?' Chuck eyed his Mom up and down, taking in the hot body in the short skirt, but also the gaping mounds of flesh of Stella's great tits and the bare tummy. Stella was taken aback at being spotted in the disco by her son and decided to try and grab the initiative.

'Oh Chuck! You've been having some fun, haven't you and I just went for a walk round the decks with the nice young man I was dancing with. Don't you think it's best if we keep our little secrets to ourselves?' and she cuddled up to her tall son with slipping an arm round his waist and resting her head on his shoulder. His massive frame engulfed her shorter body, but he returned the compliment with putting an arm round her shoulders and when he looked down, he couldn't help notice his Mom's magnificent breasts, only just being held in place by the flimsy bra.

'Well, Mom. I'm sure we could keep a little secret between ourselves, but...do you mind if I say this, Mom...you really do look hot tonight and I just luvvvv your outfit,' and Chuck bent a few inches and kissed his Mom on the top of her blonde hair. At the same time, Stella moved her eyes down and felt excited and a little embarrassed at the same time, as she watched the tight jockey shorts around her sons waist and couldn't help notice how he had grown into a fine young man!!

'No doubt the young lady I saw just now kept you happy, son?' smiled Stella. She saw him blush again, but shivered with pride as Chuck replied,

'She doesn't look half same sexy as you, Mom. I really thought you were one of the young teenagers when I saw you dancing with your back to me in the disco.'

'Well, thankyou, young man,' Stella said, her chest swelling even more with pride...or was it more than pride? 'And you've grown into a handsome young man, Chuck,' and she put both arms round his naked, flat waist and looked up to see his dark eyes smiling down at her. She felt Chuck's free hand go to her naked tummy and then he lowered his head down towards her mouth.

OH FUCK, thought Stella...no, no, we mustn't, but suddenly his soft lips were on hers and his hand was gently caressing her naked tummy, rubbing round and round while the arm round her shoulder squeezed her into him. After only a second or two with their lips touching, Stella pulled away, trying to change the atmosphere.

'Honey, if you think I'm that hot, why don't we go dancing together the next time we have a free evening? That would be real cool, wouldn't it? Your father likes to go to the casino, so you and I could have great time at the disco, couldn't we?'

'OK Mom, that would be great...but only if you look hot like tonight.'

'No danger...I want to look hot all of the time we're on holiday...so it's a date then, handsome? Look it's real late, Chuck and tomorrow we get a chance to look round St Lucia for a few hours...I'd better go back now...but we've been dancing together tonight. OK? That covers us both, doesn't it?' and she kissed her son quickly on the cheek again and slid quietly out of the door.

Thank God! When she got into her cabin, she could hear immediately the snores of a happy husband in deep slumber in his bed.

Next morning, they all had an early breakfast on deck, ready to get one of the tenders to take them ashore for a few hours. They all teased one another about the previous night, Stella and Chuck saying they had been dancing at the disco and Jack not really being totally honest about how much he'd lost at the roulette table! Matter was quickly forgotten and they were soon getting out of the tender onto the golden sands of the Caribbean island.

Even at 9o'clock, the sun was hot and Stella had chosen another stunning bikini. It was black and white polka dot, almost a thong round her ass and only just covering her pussy mound and the top was a couple of spaghetti straps over her shoulders, holding the two small pieces of material across a very small section of her glorious tits. She was bare foot and looked hot and she saw her husband drooling at her whenever he could and even Chuck commented,

'Wow Mom! You're really looking hot again in the bikini...isn't she dad?' Dad could only mumble his appreciation, but he had the first stirrings in his trunks again as he watched his wife's glorious ass strut up the beach in front of him.

As well as the people from the ship on the beach, there were plenty of locals about, there were boat rides in tiny motor boats run by the locals, little kiosks on the beach selling cold drinks and food, sun loungers all over the place to enjoy the hot morning air and the place was thriving and relaxing. Chuck said he was will explore the beach a little and perhaps see if there were any shops about and Jack and Stella sat down under a shade to take in the beautiful scenery and activities.

'Don't miss the boats back, honey,' Stella, which is named after her son. 'We've got 4 hours and then she sails again. I'm will have a swim, Jack...it's that hot, isn't it?' She pulled her blonde hair back into a pony tail and then Jack watched his gorgeous, hot wife stroll down to the shore line and gently ease herself into the sunlit, blue sea. God, he thought, she is one hot woman and he could see almost every other male on the beach with their eyes on stalks. His fantasies started to run extream again as he saw Stella dive under the water and then surface, water dripping off her stunning body and he managed a quick stroke of his rising cock, hoping that no-one would notice. Then suddenly he could see Stella being joined in the water!

Jack watched avidly as two young St Lucian men waded into the surf and began to talk to his wife. He was too far away to hear what was being said but it was obviously gentle banter as there were smiles and relaxed body language. Water only came up to Stella's thighs, so the two men were able to ogle the wonderful tits as the water dripped down her skin and also see the stunning shape of her hips and thighs as the little costume clung round her body and only just kept her decent. Jack's cock stirred again and then the three in the water turned and were all walking towards him.

'Honey, this is Leroy and Clyde and they offered to take us out in their boat for a ride. No charge is there, guys?' and at that point, Stella smiled and ran her hands through her hair to wipe the water off her pony tail and this had the effect of lifting her breasts high so that each man was almost gaping open-mouthed at the fabulous shape before them.

Both men were in their twenties, well built with jet black, shiny skin and tight, curly straggly hair. When they smiled, beautiful white teeth grinned from their mouths and they wore only baggy shorts and flip flops...nothing else.

'Come on Jack,' enticed Stella. 'It would be great to have ride out on the water, wouldn't it and then when we get back we can have a drink from one of the bars. Come on honey!' Jack didn't seem to have a choice, but in the end, he followed his wife down to the shore with Leroy and Clyde and thought that at least it would pass some time before they went back to the cruise ship.

Two men helped Jack and Stella into the little boat which was powered by an outboard motor, perhaps spending a few more seconds touching her skin than was necessary and soon they were a hundred yards or so off shore, chugging along parallel with the beach. Soft breeze was so cooling in the heat and the views were spectacular and Jack looked back to see the beach where they were just now, disappearing in the distance. People got less and less on the beach as the boat moved along and then they were going round the end of the island and the place was almost deserted.

After another 5 minutes or so, there was a little inlet in the coast and Clyde turned the tiller so that the 4 of them eased down the little, narrow stream with overhanging trees, rocky sides and only an occasional glimpse of sand. It must have been 3 or 4 hundred yards and there was suddenly a tiny little beach hidden away between two sides of rocks. Air was cool but still beautiful under the sun and Clyde guided the boat into the shallow water and then it was on the sands. It was real beauty, almost silent with only the sounds of the birds and other extreamlife to hear.

'This is very special beach,' smiled Leroy. 'No-one comes here at all, because you can only get here by boat.' It was only about 50 yards long and less than 20 yards back to the trees overhanging the sand and when Jack and Stella were helped out of the boat, all they could do was stand and admire the absolute peace and quiet and tranquillity of the place. Once again, Leroy held Stella's body tightly as he helped her from the boat, his hand slipping down to almost her buttocks and bringing a shiver to the blonde's spine.

'Glad you came, now, aren't you honey?' Stella grinned at her husband. . ouple of blankets were brought out and spread on the little area of sand and then the two young men went off behind the trees for 5 minutes or so. Jack and Stella sat down and wondered at the beauty of it all and suddenly the two St Lucians were back, each carrying a huge water melon. They retrieved a huge knife from the boat and sliced the melon up and handed it round. It was delicious and the four of them chatted idly as the juices slid down their bodies from the fruits.

Jack could see the two young men eying up his wife, watching her breasts move sexily, particularly when the juices ran down her wonderful chest and then on down her tummy.

'We swim,' announced Clyde. 'It is very cool but beautiful clear water...You come in water for swim,' and he almost pulled Stella onto her feet and soon the 4 of them were in the little stream, shouting and playing and making the most of the hospitality. At one point, Leroy went between Stella's legs and lifted her up from the water, much to the excitement of her watching husband and then Leroy threw her back in again.

Back on the hot beach, Stella decided not to dry off, mainly because there were no towels, but also because she was getting quite excited and horny at the boys' attention and decided to tease them a little in front of her husband. She knew that the droplets of water would rest on her tits and her tummy and legs, but also she couldn't take her eyes off the men themselves. Water on their muscular, black bodies gave them such a masculine appearance that she could feel the itch beginning between her legs and she had to squeeze her thighs together to remain somewhat decent.