Serviced At Sea

Story Info
A woman is serviced at sea.
13.8k words
4.46
63.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blonde wife looked fantastic in the tiny red bikini. Her body was magnificent, her full breasts really straining at the halter neck tied behind her neck and across her back. Her breasts were DDs and they moved and strained at the flimsy material, her hard teats pushing out like bullets in the hot, afternoon sun. Pants were almost thong-like, cut really high on her legs, almost above her waist line, leaving the expanse of firm, shapely thigh on view to all the other passengers and the cheeks of her wonderful ass, almost completely naked, swayed provocatively as she wandered round the deck. Her hair was in a ponytail, she wore 5inch heels on her sandals and a dainty chain round her ankle completed the exciting outfit!

Stella, with her husband, Jack and their 18 son Chuck, had flown to New York from their home and joined the beautiful, modern liner for a once in a lifetime cruise round the southern Caribbean Islands for 12 nights. They had saved hard, worked hard, had a small legacy from a deceased relative and this was will be their reward for many years with just a token holiday in the States where they lived. Chuck had done brilliantly at school, both in his sports and in the academic exams and this was a sort of reward for his hard work over the last few years before he went off to college.

They had adjacent cabins with port-hole views, but the weather was golden, the sea calm, the nights starry and so time in the cabins would hopefully be minimal.

It was also a time for Stella to let her hair down. At home, the 38 blonde was becoming frequently frustrated with the way her sex life had deteriorated, after nearly 20 years of marriage, into a boring ritual, without any form of unknown ingredient to get her writhing with excitement. She did love her husband dearly, but it seemed that it was HE who wanted HER to take the lead, to create the atmosphere so that it was SHE who had to excite and dominate HIM. Stella didn't want this any more. She wanted hard, submissive sex, she wanted her body to be ravaged and enjoyed, because at long last she had the confidence to enjoy what she had!

She worked hard at the gym two or three times a week, she kept her superb body in shape, she knew that other men ogled her if she was at the gym or out with her husband or buddies and, worst of all, her husband Jack seemed to want her to display herself and got a great kick out of other men lusting after his wife. Trouble was, he wouldn't follow it up with giving Stella the hard fucking she that desired. In fact, it was Jack who kept on at his wife about taking really sexy clothes on the cruise, so that he could get another kick from watching her being admired on board. Stella wasn't will disappoint!! She would look hot, if Jack wanted her to look hot!!

They had joined the boat at midday and spent the afternoon relaxing around the pool and getting used to the ship as it set sail for the Caribbean. They were all a little tired after the flight to New York and it was an ideal opportunity to just laze in the sun and top up the tans. It hadn't stopped Stella slipping on one of her favourite bikinis, the red one, as she knew that her husband would just love seeing her tight body on display and it would also give her a thrill. It was the first afternoon and already Jack was able to just lay back and watch his wife captivate others with her fabulous body. This was good enough for him and, as he lay on his lounger on deck, he felt the first stirrings of his hardening cock in his trunks! Stella looked so hot and fuckable!

Married couple watched their handsome son playing in the pool, using his skills to dive from the board same well as chat up the young girls who were also on the cruise. He was bigger than either his mother or father, over 6' with broad shoulders and strong, muscular legs and they were so proud of their son in what he had achieved. They thought he might get bored for 12 days with his Mom and Dad on a ship, but Chuck jumped at the offer when his parents put it to him and already he seemed to be mixing in with others of his own age on board. Liner was filled with different activities for everyone...a gym, pools, different restaurants, dance floors and discos, a casino and the aft decks of all the floors had sunbathing areas, so there was always something to do.

Behind their sunglasses, Jack same well as Stella could see others ogling the blonde wife and mother and even the waiters delivering the drinks to their loungers couldn't take their eyes off the stunning breasts or the tiny bikini bottoms clinging round Stella's body as she lay back in the sun. She made a point of slowly sitting up to take the drinks from the young waiters and she knew that her breasts would be swelling up, trying to escape from the tiny red top and she always made a point of smiling coyly up at the admirer as if to say, 'Thankyou so much for the drink and please do enjoy admiring my hot body.'

This, of course, made Jack's cock even harder in his trunks, but he wouldn't dare egg Stella on, except to say,

'You look really hot, darling. That bikini really suits you,' when what Stella really wanted him to say was,

'I'm taking you to the cabin where I'm really heading to fuck you hard.'

Stella could only dream and fantasise about such domination, but it was just the first day aboard and she was really searchingward to the 12 nights at sea!!

At the plush dinner table that evening, the three of them enjoyed wonderful food and a couple of bottles of wine, which made them even more tired, but Chuck decided to go off to search out the disco for the evening, leaving Stella and her husband to look out over the glorious sea as they had another cocktail at the dining table. Again, Jack had asked Stella to wear something hot down to the restaurant and the blonde wife had chosen something that would definitely get his blood rushing once more.

Little, white skirt hung on her hips but only reached down to the tops of her thighs and if she bent over just a few inches, the cheeks of her firm bottom could almost be seen in all their glory, with just a narrow strand of white thong disappearing between the cheeks of her ass. Skirt was thin and pleated and swayed as she moved and, although Stella felt nervous at the amount of thigh on view, she was on holiday and if she couldn't wear it on board ship, she couldn't wear it anywhere. Shiny, brown shirt was buttoned from top to bottom but was really tight and her bra held her breasts firmly high, thrusting out and teasing.

Heels were 5inch sandals and accentuated her wonderful legs all the way up, so that any admirer would follow the thighs and certainly would try to see what delights lay underneath the little skirt. Chain round her ankle just added to the blonde's sexy look!

Stella conversed lazily with Jack at the table but knew that other diners in the open air restaurant were checking her out and she knew that Jack would see as well. So, every now and then, she would cross one sexy leg over the other, lifting a thigh up so that her legs were shortly wide apart, giving a quick glimpse between her thighs to the thong laying tucked firmly against her warm, soft, hairless cunt.

'You look wonderful, Stella,' Jack dribbled at his wife. 'You know others are enjoying your outfit, don't you?' She tried to look coy and innocent.

'Are they, darling? I'm that sorry...shall I stop it and put my legs back under the table?' teased Stella.

'Don't you dare...We're will take a stroll round the deck and then perhaps I might have a try at the casino for a while.' Stella groaned inside...the Casino!! Last thing she wanted was to stand by Jack's side while he spent his time and money, leaning over a roulette table, but as it was only the first night and she was quite tired anyway, Stella thought that a few minutes wouldn't be too bad.

Couple rose from their table and started to move round the deck. Sun was still up on this gorgeous summer evening and there were many people milling about. First stop was will be St Lucia the following day and there was no doubt it was will be really hot again. Evening breeze was warm and gentle, the sun's rays came right across the sea and the setting was fantastic.

Jack admired his wife's tits moving seductively by his side as they walked and then felt his cock rise again as the gentle breeze played with his wife's flimsy, pleated skirt.

'Leave it,' he whispered as Stella was about to try and hold the hem down in the breeze. God, she suddenly felt horny, her pussy became damp and she left her hands limp at her sides. Every minute or so, the breeze would gently lift the white hem up at her ass...just for a second or two, but it was enough to expose the glorious bottom as they walked. Her heart was beating fast, her breasts were heaving and the itch in her cunt was getting greater all the time.

As they walked round the deck, Stella was getting hornier by the moment, noticing all the men eyeing her body, her stunning teats becoming harder against her little bra and her wonderful ass slipping into view each time the skirt slithered up in the breeze. They stopped against the side railing to look out at the sea and she felt her husband's hand slide down her back to the top of the skirt. Stella leant over a fraction on the railings, her firm bottom jutting out that invitingly and she knew her cheeks would nearly be fully exposed...OH FUCK, my thong is almost soaking!

Jack gently caressed her skirt, feeling the naked cheeks underneath and right at that moment, Stella just wanted laying down and fucking same hard as any cock could give it to her! Did the invitation come???...Did it hell!

'Let's go and find the Casino, sweetypie!' It was the last thing she wanted...the bloody casino. But she wasn't will beg and soon they were entering the casino room where Jack quickly took a seat at the roulette wheel. He got his chips and Stella stood dutifully at his shoulder, still the sexiest woman in the room. She watched him lose a few, win a few, but she quickly became bored, especially as she was receiving some wonderful smiles from other men in the room.

'I'm heading to search Chuck, darling and then I might go to bed, I'm that tired...You come back when you're ready, sweetheart. OK?' Jack was concentrating hard on the wheel and stroked his wife's leg at his side as he mumbled,

'OK, darling. I won't be long now. You get some sleep and I'll be there soon.'

Stella strolled out of the room, still feeling horny from her sexy display on the deck and, although she was tired, she didn't feel like will bed just yet. Ship was alive with activity and Stella thought she'd go and see if Chuck was OK, although she was sure that he would be and she might even get to have a dance or two with him. But she felt like freshening up first in the 'Ladies.'

What the hell! She was on holiday on this fabulous ship and already she had been a hit in her striking outfits. Her pussy was wet, she was getting admiring glances from all around and Stella felt good about herself. why, since he's will waste time in the casino shouldn't she enjoy a few dances or have a drink with her son. Yes, why not indeed?

She looked at herself in the cloakroom mirror and couldn't help feeling proud of the way she looked. She did a few turns, felt really hot at the way her little skirt showed off the curve of her ass and shapely legs and then decided to cast caution to the wind. Stella undid the top three buttons of the shirt and watched as her breasts burst into view, the twin orbs being lifted and squeezed together by the firm bra holding them in place. She had magnificent DDs and knew that the look would grab even more attention.

Taking another deep breath, she untucked the bottom of the shirt from the skirt and undid the bottom 3 buttons also. Then she tied the loose ends of the shirt together, high up on her tummy, just below her heaving breasts. OH FUCK...she looked incredible, her bare midriff going from just under her chest down to where her tiny, little skirt hung on her swaying hips. Wow! She was like a woman on heat and, although a little nervous again, Stella felt wonderful and was ready to see what the rest of the ship had to offer!

She took one last look in the mirror and then left the room to try and find the disco bar and, possibly, her son Chuck. Almost immediately, she was bombarded with smiles as she strolled past other guests on the ship. She could feel eyes burning into her from behind and there were even blatant looks at her chest as the brown shirt now only just covered the little bra, leaving the hard mounds of flesh of her tits beautifully thrusting and on view. Then, suddenly, Stella saw one of the young waiters from the deck earlier in the afternoon coming towards her. He was already smiling at her.

'Hello, pretty lady! You are beautiful lady sunbathing this afternoon with your husband, no?' His dark, latin eyes drilled into Stella, but his manners were impeccable. He was no longer in his uniform and was obviously off duty and he stopped to talk to the gorgeous blonde.

'Why, thankyou young man,' Stella purred. 'Yes, I'm one and the same and I was just heading to search my son in the disco...could you direct me, do you think?'

'A son? You have son?...you don't look old enough, lovely lady, ' and Stella blushed at the compliment, this coming from a man who could only have been in his mid twenties. They spoke for a few more minutes and she learned that he was from South America and, although his accent was stilted, his English was very good and that sexy!

'And what about your husband...where is he?'

'Oh, he's playing in the casino...not something I find very exciting, so I thought I might have a drink and perhaps see what my son is up to.' Stella could see the young man admiring her breasts which were lifted and almost talking to him and he also kept glancing down to her bare tummy and the way her skirt was way down low, just about hanging on her fine hips.

'I will show you way, Miss...I thought you looked really good in the red bikini this afternoon, but it is even much more beautiful now!' and again Stella smiled coyly, knowing that the waiter was hooked and had a job to take his eyes from her. As they walked together, he told her his name was Gilbert and that he had worked on the ship for about 6 months. After going up a couple of decks, Stella could hear the noise from the disco close by and then they were in it. It was dark, music was beating heavily around the room and the place was crowded with mostly young people.

Stella had a quick glance round the darkened room but couldn't pick out Chuck anywhere and then Gilbert led her over to the bar. It was difficult to hear what was being said, but soon he was thrusting a drink into Stella's hand and he stood over her and began to try and talk again. But mostly he was lusting down onto her wonderful chest, watching her tits move about that erotically and when he spoke, Gilbert leaned down to her ear, his eyes only inches from the heaving mounds of flesh.

Stella knew exactly what he was doing...and loved every second! Not only was this swarthy, young man paying her great attention, but she could see that most of the other males in the room kept glancing her way to check out her ass and legs same well as the thrusting breasts. Thump of the beat, the music and low lights, the drink that Gilbert had bought her and the sexy outfit, were all making Stella's adrenalin rush round her body and she was feeling relaxed and good...and hot!

Suddenly, Gilbert didn't ask, but he pulled the blonde wife towards the dance floor and before she knew it, Stella was jutting her body back and forth, up and down to the heavy beat of the music. Her little skirt moved up and down her ass, but she didn't care...she was on holiday and she was will enjoy herself. Her breasts were out of control and thrust up and down, only just staying in the tight bra. God, she'd never felt that alive!

This young man was enjoying her company in the disco, it had been ages since she had been dancing and her body was alive and rampant. Music kept coming and Stella kept dancing. Gilbert was moving steadily closer to her, his hips thrusting in time to the beat and then he grabbed her hips and they gyrated together. Backwards and forwards they moved amongst the tight throng of people and his hands were on the little, white skirt, pulling the sexy woman to him while looking into her abandoned eyes.

'You good mover, lady,' he shouted above the noise. 'You have really sexy body, yes?' and then one of his hands moved on to her naked skin in the small of her back. Stella tingled, the goose bumps were all over her arms and their bodies were almost touching. Gilbert held her firmly, a hand on her waist and another one in the small of her back and as they danced he was pulling her in closer.

Stella loved each lunging thrust of the dance and the dark, latin eyes held her own as slowly the bodies began to touch at the groin. Music was endless and Stella could feel this young man up against her. There was no shame as she could feel Gilbert grinding his manhood against her skirt, holding her tight and then relaxing and then with the next beat of the music, pulling her in hard so that his young, vibrant cock was between her legs, rubbing her thin skirt up and down.

She almost groaned out loud as his hold became firmer and harder and Stella was not about to dissuade Gilbert from his efforts. Gradually, both of his hands went behind Stella's back and slid down to the hem of her skirt...God, he was feeling her bottom, holding the cheeks of her ass as they continued to dance. He gripped her firmly in his hands and now the dancing was just a movement enabling the young waiter to rub his cock deeply between Stella's open thighs! OH FUCK, she thought. What am I will do?

Feeling was magnificent, her juices flowing and her cunt so on fire. Nobody seemed to be aware as the floor was now packed with dancers, all moving freely to the music. People were kissing deeply, groping one another and Stella didn't even consider that her son Chuck might be among the revellers. All she could think about was this wonderful cock dry fucking her on the dance floor. Skirt and little thong offered little protection and she could feel the lips of her cunt sliding about as Gilbert pushed his body against her relentlessly.

By now, he was over her shoulder, holding her to him and Stella could only reach up and put her arms round his neck...thank God for the high heels, she thought, or she would not reached. He began to whisper in her ear , but Gilbert still kept up the attack with pulling her ass in so that his cock ground against her body.

'You beautiful, sexy lady...lady on holiday, with husband playing in casino. He be crazy to leave you on your own...no?'

'Well, thank you again, young man. I'm glad really, because this dance is really great, Gilbert. I'm feeling really hot, so thank you for asking me to dance,' and Stella held tightly, not wanting the feelings to go. She was frisky, on fire, her cunt was feeling wonderful at being pressurised that forcefully, but she wasn't prepared for the next statement.

'Asking sexy American lady to dance is pleasure . Lady is hot, yes? Asking lady to fock is not gentleman , yes? Lady fock, no? She would be beautiful fock and lady like to enjoy, yes?'

Stella gulped and clung on tightly again. Did she hear that right? Would I like to 'fock?' Would I enjoy 'fock?'

'Gilbert, what are you saying? I am hot, so would I like to 'fock,' as you say?' She looked up into his dark eyes, but he only smiled and pulled her ass in again so she felt his hard tool rubbing against her again. How many women had he said this to on cruises? Did it matter...he had taken her to such a pitch, where her juices were weeping, her body on fire, her head spinning and Stella was so confused that...what about Jack...and Chuck? Where was Chuck...was he here, in the disco...she had another look round, but couldn't see him, but there were hundreds in the room.