Serviced At Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was almost too much for Jack as he knew the effect the boys were having on his wife and also the effect she was having on them, but it also made him quite excited and he decided just to watch and enjoy the relaxation. He saw Clyde go to the boat and return with a huge plastic bottle filled with a yellow liquid and then Clyde said,

'You cannot leave our beautiful island and not hav a proper St Lucian massage,' and he was looking straight at Stella as he spoke. 'This has 100's of years tradition and all ladies that have massage after swim in cool waters go away with wonderful feelings and memories.' 'Husband, he enjoy to watch, no?' What could Jack say, with his wife grinning at him with eager pleasure? Clyde carried on.

'You come and lay on this blanket, lady and we give you beautiful St Lucian massage.' Stella looked at her husband, as if asking for permission, but Jack was only too eager to see this happen before him.

'Well, honey, you must try the local customs, mustn't you, while we're on holiday!!' Stella smiled back and another shiver went down her spine. Jack watched avidly as his wife moved across to the other blanket only a few yards away and lay down on her stomach in the sun. Clyde and Leroy knelt either side of her body and Clyde gently poured some of the yellow liquid onto her back.

Jack thought it was his birthday! His sexy wife, his horny blonde wife was actually laying down on this deserted stretch of the island and was about to be massaged by two hunky young local men in front of his eyes. He watched Stella's hot body in the hot sun and there was already a tent rising in his swimming trunks. God, he couldn't believe his luck! Much as he had so many fantasies about watching his sexy wife, he would never actually have the nerve to ask her to do something like this and to be relaxing on a Caribbean island while it happened was just too much for him.

Liquid felt like honey on Stella's back and then she felt the first big hand on her shoulders, sliding the sweet smelling liquid into her skin, all round her shoulders and upper back. Then more hands and all four giant hands were touching her skin now.

They could see the wonderful cheeks of her ass, with only just a sliver of black and white material covering the deep crack between them, they could see her firm thighs relaxing on the blanket and they could see the curves of her fabulous breasts being pressed against the blanket as Stella relaxed on her tummy. Aroma from the liquid massage was beautiful and the sun beating down on Stella's skin, coupled with the soft but powerful hands on her body, was sending Stella off into rapturous wonderland...and Jack could hardly take a breath, he was that excited!

Leroy deftly unclipped the bikini top and slid the straps down Stella's arms, but nobody said a word, the atmosphere was now so tense and electric and the hands went back to massaging the oil into that awesome body. Clyde poured more oil onto the backs of her legs and his hands just roamed round the soft skin of the thighs and calves while Leroy concentrated on Stella's back. Gently, Clyde eased ever so slowly onto Stella's ass cheeks, his big hands kneading the flesh in his long fingers and, as he did so, he stroked the insides of her thighs, almost at the very top...!!

'OH FUCK,' muttered Stella to herself in a whisper. 'This is wonderful...,' and she could feel her cunt start to itch and get damp once more. Now that fingers were very near the tops of her legs, the dampness became more intense, it became wet, really wet in her cunt lips and when Clyde added a little pressure to her thighs, she had to give in and open her legs just a few inches!

But it was enough to get Jack's cock even harder as he watched the two men manipulate his wife. He was rock hard now and getting worse, as he watched the two black men gently play with his wife. It seemed so natural to see it happening, but they had undone her bikini top and taken the straps down and they had eased her thighs open and were squeezing and playing and massaging the cheeks of her bottom. This was magnificent, thought Jack, but he wondered how far Stella would let them go before she protested...and Stella wondered if Jack would say anything, because she certainly wasn't going to...this was too good to put a stop to! Neither said a word.

As Clyde massaged the firm shoulders, Jack could suddenly see Leroy's fingers toying on the insides of Stella's open thighs and one of his hands slid between her legs and Jack thought Leroy's fingers definitely moved under his wife's bikini bottoms to feel her cunt. Jack slid his hand inside his trunks to grab his cock as he couldn't resist any longer.

'You OK, honey?' he asked her in a token gesture. He was surprised by her reply.

'OH FUCK, Jack. This is wonderful. I feel that relaxed and...ummmmmm,' and she held her breath as she felt Leroy's fingers sliding over her soaking cunt and then he gently opened her body to push a finger inside her. 'Ummmm, ohhhhhh, that's...that's so...' but she couldn't finish and just closed her eyes and rested her head down on the blanket once more. Again, silence filled the air as the two black hunks continued and Jack carried on holding tightly to his raging cock.

'You like special massage, lady?' Clyde asked, a big grin all over his young face.

All Stella could answer was a mumbled 'Ummmmmm, lovely...please don't stop,' and it was like a green light to the two St Lucians who didn't really have any intention of stopping anyway! They had had no protest from Jack, watching with his hand down his trunks and Stella herself was emitting favourable noises as she lay with her legs open with Leroy's fingers exploring her cunt.

Warm breeze fluttered through the trees, the water was almost still just a few feet away and the sun beat down with an intensity to make this scene like something from a film. As Leroy still caressed Stella's body inside the bikini bottoms, Clyde had eased his hands down to the sides of her chest and was massaging the sides of her wonderful tits that spilled out while pressed against the blanket. Slowly he pushed his fingers between the loose bikini top and her skin and then he was cupping those wonderful peaks of flesh, feeling the hard teats that had been squashed against the ground.

Blonde wife moaned and sighed again, the feelings so horny as hands were on her tits and in her cunt. She was frantic with lust now, craving for more and she knew that Jack would be even more excited than her, if that were possible. Men had gently seduced her, but with such subtlety that neither she nor Jack could find any way of objecting or protesting. It had worked perfectly...they had bought her and Jack to a deserted piece of the Island and had gently worked them up so that the options were completely limited...could they make their own way back to the cruise ship? Of course not! Did Stella want any of this to stop...and did Jack? Of course not! Setting was perfect, the peaceful surroundings ideal...and Stella was hot and horny now...for God sake, don't leave me like this now, she begged to herself.

Two young men looked at one another and then gently turned the 'patient' over onto her back and as they did, they allowed the loose bikini top to fall completely away so that now Stella's firm, jutting breasts were naked. Nipples pointed up at the sun like TV aerials, atop the mounds of quivering flesh that stood like mountain peaks ready to be conquered. They were magnificent and yet more golden oil was poured over Stella's body, this time on her front and Clyde and Leroy got to work again.

Jack was beside himself with excitement and he had a job to hold off and not let himself 'cum' before any more action ensued! He was almost sizzling under the sun, but nothing was will tear him away from the show in front of him, so he propped himself on one elbow and just tried to caress his cock and not lett it jump outta control!

On her back, Stella closed her eyes and felt the big hands carry on their work. He would have done it by now, if Jack was will say anything, she thought. Her cunt was on fire and Clyde was now able to concentrate his hands on those magnificent tits, rubbing the oil into the wonderful flesh, kneading and squeezing the mounds of flesh and he could see the mature wife's face sighing and licking her lips in anticipation. Below, Leroy was easing his hands up and down the sexy thighs as he knelt between her legs and then he pushed the legs open further.

Stella was frantic, her juices leaking into her costume and she knew that the little piece of black and white material would not be leaving much to the imagination. She could feel Leroy's fingers going higher and higher on her inner thighs and then she felt a thumb just brush across the material covering her cunt. She almost jumped with sexual lust and excitement, but then he did it again, this time a little harder. Her pussy lips opened and Leroy's thumb slid down the material, pushing it inside Stella's cunt and then it went across her clit.

'Aghhhh,' she moaned, feeling the all too familiar feeling rising up in her loins. As she kept her eyes tightly shut and feeling the hot sun steam into her body, she suddenly felt her costume being eased to one side and then a soft tongue and firm lips were licking her right on that wonderful spot!

Stella 'came' immediately and her body shuddered through a fantastic climax. Jack shot his load into his trunks and it had taken 2 seconds of Leroy's tongue on the shuddering open cunt. This girl was ready and willing!!

'OH FUCK,' she moaned as the trembles moved round her stunning body. Still with her eyes closed, she softly whispered to whoever was listening,

'Please don't stop...that was beautiful.' Jack was blissfully happy as he watched his wife being seduced in front to of him and no way did the blonde wife want it to stop there. This was like a green light to the two young men, on their knees at the side of their prey.

They both slipped their trunks down to their knees...and wow...what wonderful specimens of the St Lucian native cock came into view. Leroy slid his hands round Stella's ass and gently tugged down the minute bikini bottoms and then Stella was naked before them. She shortly opened her eyes and took a deep breath and then closed them again as Clyde shuffled closer to her face. She felt his big hand cup her head and lift her face towards him and she knew exactly what she had to do.

She felt a wonderful, hard cock nudging against her face and she obligingly opened her mouth to let the big cock slide between her lips. Clyde held her head and eased it closer so that his cock could explore the willing mouth and then Stella's tongue worked her expertise all round the solid penis. Between her legs, Leroy licked the soaking cunt once more and then he gently lifted Stella's thighs and moved closer and closer. Her legs, raised and wide apart, came over his shoulders and she was ready to be taken and penetrated. Stella sucked for all she was worth on the big black cock in her mouth and then Leroy was pushing at her cunt. It was easy, like butter...she was in such a state, so wet and ready, that Leroy slid right inside her with consummate ease!

Jack still had hold of his cock inside his wet trunks and now watched avidly as two black cocks began to fuck his wife, in her mouth and between her legs and soon a frantic rhythm was driving this hot little vixen to distraction.

'Ughhhhh, ughhhhhh, ummmmm,' she could only gurgle again as her cheeks puffed up with each thrust into her mouth. There was a regular slap of skin as Leroy's powerful thighs kept hitting the cheeks of Stella's ass as he pulled her against him with each hard stroke into her body and Jack's cock, for the first time in years, found it so easy to become rock hard again as all his fantasies were being laid before him as he relaxed in the sun. He thought Christmas had come early this year!

'In, out, in, out, bang, bang, bang,' and the assault on this wonderful, willing body continued unabated. Stella really was trying to eat Clyde's cock alive, opening her mouth and sucking him in so that his balls tickled her chin, taking him down deep in her throat, just like she had done to Gilbert, opening her eyes to see him smiling down at her as he held her head in the perfect position to satisfy him. She had realised that Jack was enjoying every moment, as he was perfectly still only a few yards away, so Stella was determined to enjoy every second of her 'special massage.'

To be taken and ravaged by more than one cock had often been a fantasy of Stella's as she had moved from the flush of youth into maturity and Jack had always been on at her about looking really sexy when they were in public together...could this be the perfect scenario that satisfied both their sexual appetites? It certainly looked like it!

'Now my turn,' announced Clyde and Stella felt the two cocks slide from her body, just as a second cum was starting to move from the pit of her stomach and make it's way round her body. 'Onto her knees again,' the young, black man indicated to Leroy. They helped the firm body, now breathing heavily from the physical manipulations of her body, to turn over onto her knees and watched for a second or two as the fabulous breasts swayed gently with the exertion. Stella was a sight to behold and didn't need any further instruction. She willingly opened her knees and arched her back as she watched Leroy kneel down in front of her.

She already had her lips open before the thick cock reached her mouth and then she eagerly devoured the second prick to fuck her mouth that day. Her own juices were on Leroy's cock, where he had been fucking her just a few moments ago and Stella greedily let him slide down same deep as he could into her mouth. Behind her, Clyde grabbed the waiting hips and was in her in a flash, filling her orifice with his rigid member and then the rhythm began again.

Men needed satisfying, their young sexual appetites at their peak, especially with this willing sex goddess in front of them and the pace soon increased. Jack watched his wife's body slide back and forth on the rug in front of him, faster, faster, as the two men rammed into her. Clyde reached forward as his cock hit the back of her cunt and grabbed the handfuls of swaying tits moving beautifully as Stella was fucked. He grabbed them hard, squeezing the soft flesh, but this only added to Stella's lust and again she felt her sap rising as the onslaught just went on and on.

Leroy held the blonde head and fed his cock in and out of Stella's mouth with ease and she seemed to have the perfect timing because as the cock went into her throat, Clyde was just pulling his cock back to the edge of her soaking cunt. In, out, out and in, she was being filled so brazenly and with such force that Stella was now dripping her juices down onto the blanket. She was insatiable and knew she would soon bring each man to his pinnacle.

It was Clyde who couldn't control himself any longer and his last few thrusts into her body were so violent and quick that he almost pushed her over onto her tummy...almost! Stella felt his liquids fire into her cunt as his hands grabbed her hips again tightly and held on for dear life. He just lay over her back and emptied his sac, while Leroy continued the assault on Stella's face.

She knew he was almost there, too, as suddenly he held the blonde head tightly, his cock almost fully in Stella's mouth and then she felt the warm cum squirting round her mouth and the only option she had was to swallow. She gulped as she felt his cum slide down her throat and these actions, having two men fire into her at once, brought Stella to another peak herself. She felt another wonderful cum swim round her body, tingling her nerve ends, shaking her muscles and she just closed her eyes and drank in the fabulous feelings stretching from one end of her body to the other.

She had been fucked and used by two handsome, young men, in front of her husband and had been treated to cums that had simply blown her mind away. As Clyde and Leroy gently settled down and eased their cocks from her body, Stella could only kneel and take in deep breath after deep breath. She was shattered by what had happened to her, but she wouldn't missed it for the world...and neither would Jack! She turned to see him still holding his cock in his trunks and gave him a wonderful smile, as if to say,

'Was I good for you, did you enjoy that, you dirty old man?'

Just to regain their composure and to wipe away the sweat, all four jumped back in the cooling waters for a quick dip before they realised the time...it was late and they suddenly started to panic about missing the trip back to the cruise liner. Two young black men offered to take Stella and Jack directly back to the liner and they arrived at the ship only 10 minutes before it was due to sail again.

Stella kissed Leroy and Clyde goodbye and Jack shook their hands and then they were soon back in their cabin. Chuck sighed with relief as he thought his parents were will miss the sailing and Stella thought about the three cocks that had been up inside her fucking her and the cruise was less than 36 hours old! My God, she thought...I need to get home for a rest. That night she slept soundly in her cabin while Jack went to the casino again, but next morning the sun was hot again and Stella again chose another sexy bikini for the day at sea.

She was tired and sore and just wanted to spend the day lazing on the deck on a lounger, letting her body recover from its exertions and drink in the sun. Bikini was even smaller, if that were possible, yellow and figure hugging round her breasts and superb ass and as she lay back under a shade, Jack lay next to her, smiling like a tom cat as he recalled the fantasy that had come to life in front of his eyes. He couldn't take his eyes off his wife and, later that evening, even brought champagne at dinner in the best restaurant on the ship.

'Let's go dancing, Jack. We've had a lazy day in the sun, so let's go up to the disco this evening.' They had both enjoyed the champagne and other cocktails, with the meal and were both quite merry, but Stella knew how Jack could only dance with two left feet and never really enjoyed himself on the floor, but he agreed to go to the disco for a while, same long as she changed into something really sexy, he said.

She didn't need asking twice, what with the sun and the effects of the drink and when she returned to the table, Jack almost froze with excitement again. She had put on the blue mini dress that she'd bought just before the vacation and it clung to her every curve. He could see that she had no bra on, the neck line was low cut and her wonderful tits spilled out daringly and pushed hard against the thin fabric, her teats clearly evident from the way they stood to attention and pointed beautifully.

High heels made her legs look fabulous and as she walked, the hem was almost slipping up over her ass, nearly revealing the little, pink thong snugly cradling her crotch and up between the cheeks of her ass. Every eye in the room watched the little blonde sex bomb walk across to join her husband and then the couple left arm in arm for the disco.

Place was throbbing with music, low lights and atmosphere again and Jack bought two more cocktails to keep their spirits high. He agreed to get on the floor to strut his stuff, but he still wasn't comfortable and was only too glad to see his son, Chuck, walk in a few minutes later accompanied by another handsome young man.

'Hi Chuck...having a drink? What about your buddie?' asked Jack.

He bought drinks for Chuck who introduced Baz. They had got together in the swimming pool earlier in the day and decided to have a few drinks together at the disco to see if there were any young ladies who wanted some company! Baz was about 20, from California and also with his parents on the cruise. He was over 6' tall, ruggedly handsome, with curly blonde hair and was at LA University doing computers and basketball. He was a pleasant young man and smiled at Stella with dark blue eyes and she could see that he was admiring her figure in the tiny dress. Four of them chatted some more and Jack danced with his wife again, but he really didn't want to and he could see Chuck and Baz standing at the side, smiling politely at his efforts.