Serviced At Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baz could also see the way that Stella was moving on the floor. When there was a fast number, her body moved in time with the music, her breasts surging beautifully against her thin dress and he could see the way her ass moved, occasionally spying the little pink thong peeping out between her legs. He daren't say anything to Chuck about his mother, but he just had to watch that hot body move on the dance floor whenever he got the chance!

Eventually, Jack couldn't take any more dancing and finally told Stella he was heading to the casino. He bought her one more drink and she sat down and watched the dancers while she enjoyed the alcohol, seeing her son and his buddie move in on a couple of young teenage girls for a dance. She studied Baz even more, noting what a good dancer he was. He was wearing some white slacks and trainers, with a black singlet on top and Stella admired his muscular shoulders and arms, occasionally able to give him a smile as he turned and looked her way while he was dancing.

As the next song began, Stella could see Chuck carry on with his partner, but Baz seemed to split with his girl and he made his way over to where the blonde wife and mother was sitting.

'Not dancing then?' Baz enquired. 'I can't believe no-one is asking you to dance, ma'am!'

Stella blushed at the compliment and watched the young man tower over her as she sipped her drink. She knew he would be able to see right down her dress and almost see her teats and she crossed her legs and felt the hem slide right to the top, knowing that all of her legs would be on show, almost up to her crotch.

'Is that an invitation, young man?' Soon, Baz and Stella were back on the dance floor, gyrating to the music, the heat of the room bringing beads of sweat to both of them. They danced 2 or 3 songs like this and, at one point, Stella was able to see her son kissing his partner right there on the floor, only a few feet away from where she was, before leading her off hand in hand and then disappearing. Stella smiled to herself! Chuck was obviously enjoying himself again!

And so was she! She and Baz had another dance and then he led her off the floor back to a quiet table in the corner of the room. He got a couple more drinks and the couple small talked to each other. As they sat close together, Stella could smell the masculine cologne on the young man, see his strong body in the black singlet and enjoyed the twinkle in his blue eyes as he complimented her on how gorgeous she looked. Her son had gone, her husband was playing in the casino again and Stella was feeling hot again after another day in the sun followed by quite a number of drinks...and the attention of a handsome, young man.

Atmosphere was totally convivial to feeling relaxed and when she put her hand on Baz's muscular thigh under the table, she could see the look of excited shock on his face, as his eyes opened wide and his voice dried up!

'Aren't you will hook up with one of these teenage girls, Baz? They're all very sexy and tanned, aren't they,' Stella teased, still with her hand on his thigh.

'Well,...well ma'am, they look great yes, but I would rather stay here with you, ma'am, if you don't mind. I think you look just same sexy as any of them,' and he gingerly slid his hand along the back of the seat behind Stella and the couple seemed to inch closer together. Stella smiled and blushed at the compliment, but her hand went just a little higher up Baz's thigh. Then she pushed a little more.

'Actually, Baz, I think you're really sexy and handsome yourself, but do you mind sitting here with an older woman?' Wow, Baz couldn't believe what he had just heard. He moved his head down and nibbled at the sexy, naked neck and the earlobe under the shiny, blonde hair and his arm behind her rested on her shoulders, just easing her body against him. Stella held still and sighed as her neck was nuzzled in just the right spot and then Baz's other arm came across her body and began to massage her tummy and waist in the minidress.

This was happening again, Stella thought...it's happening again without me even trying and the old buzzing feeling was sliding round her body and the itch began again between her legs.

As Stella still stroked the hard, muscular thigh, moving gently up all the time, it didn't take long before Baz went for broke and turned the blonde head to gently kiss her on the lips. No objection, so he did it again and she just melted and opened her mouth and suddenly their tongues were lashing at each other, hands roaming on each other's bodies, right there at a quiet table in the disco.

Stella was so glad that Chuck had disappeared, as those familiar feelings were rearing up in her body again and she was mesmerised by the fact that she had a fine, young 20 to play with.

Suddenly she felt a big hand on her thigh and saw Baz's big blue eyes looking into her own, as if asking for permission. In reply, Stella offered her face up and opened her mouth for another deep kiss and moved her own hand up and up and suddenly grabbed the wonderful, young masculine cock inside Baz's slacks. Ummmm...another rod of iron...She sighed to herself at the strength and size of the youth and swooned even more as Baz's hand moved under her dress to slide right to the top of her golden thighs.

Couple were sat at a dark, quiet table in the corner and, although anyone could see the hot kisses and embraces, the table luckily hid their hands and where they were going and what they were doing. Action was frenetic!

Hand right at the top of her thigh made Stella's thong even wetter straight away and she began to run her hand along and back over the thick cock through Baz's slacks. At the same time, she gently eased her thighs apart, inviting the young man to explore even more and she felt him ease his fingers inside the pink thong to feel the soft folds of her cunt. She had to sigh loudly in his ear, even though it was muffled by the disco music. Soon his fingers were inside her!

'Ummmmmm...God, that's soooooo nice,' she moaned again. Baz had two fingers inside Stella's body and he began to gently fuck her as she continued the appreciative groaning. This holiday was blowing her away, every way she turned, she had hold of a different cock, or strange fingers were satisfying her eager cunt. She put her tongue back down Baz's throat and then squeezed his cock, wanting so badly to take it from his slacks and grasp it for real.

'You want to fuck me, Baz, do you? Do you want to fuck this older woman?'

'Oh God, yes ma'am,' he replied. 'Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to handle all of this wonderful woman, the sexiest woman on the ship. Oh pleaseeeee, yes ma'am.' Stella smiled at the young man and then held his hand and made to rise from the seat.

'Follow me, Baz,' and she led the excited youngster from the table and out from the disco. She had looked round quickly to make sure that her son, Chuck, was nowhere in sight and then she led Baz upstairs and along the cool deck to the private area at the aft of the boat, only accessible to the crew. She was familiar with it, after her fucking from Gilbert and now she knew that she and Baz would not be disturbed.

It was almost completely dark by now and Stella turned to grasp her new lover again and offer her mouth up for more tonguing and physical lust. Her thong was dripping and immediately Baz was enjoying her wonderful tits, mauling them through the thin dress and pushing the material off her shoulders. At the same time, Stella's hand had gone down to feel that stunning cock in the white slacks again. She grasped it in her fingers and almost strangled the life from it with her enthusiasm. There was no stopping her now!

Quickly Baz had pushed the dress down over the fabulous tits, although it was a struggle as the material was so tight and clingy to her shape and her breasts were so big and firm. He latched his tongue onto a teat and began to suckle, bite and suck like a child.

'Ummm, God Baz, that's that beautiful! Are they nice tits for an older woman,' she teased, as she ran her fingers through his curly locks. Baz moved a few feet backwards and sat down on a wooden bench on the deck, never letting go of the sexy body in his hands. He went back to sucking on the naked tits, holding them gently in his hands and then gurgled,

'They're fantastic tits, ma'am and so hard and firm.' Stella smiled to herself, always enjoying compliments about her body and, as she held the young stud into her chest, her fingers went down to slide up the hem of her dress so that she could rub her aching clit through her slippery thong. God, she was so hot and horny again. Baz could see her fingers moving on her thong and one of his hands went down to help her!

He pushed the thong aside and two fingers slid right into her cunt to send her into orbit!

'Aghhhhh, Baz...Baz...yes, yeeeeeees...let me see your cock...pleeeeeaase Baz!' He was just as eager for more and he pushed down his zipper and grasped his cock out into the evening air. Stella's eyes nearly popped out with lust again and she wanted this inside her. She slid down her thong and left it on the deck of the ship and then hitched up her dress so that her waist was completely naked and ready for taking.

'God, Baz, fuck me now, just fuck me with that young, hard body.' She had gone past caring who might be on the deck, or who might see them, she just wanted more cock up inside her, to take away that familiar itch that seemed to be with her every day on this cruise. Baz was just as keen to fuck this MILF with the fabulous tits and ass and he watched Stella turn around in front of him, offering herself from the rear.

He grabbed her slim waist and gently eased her back onto him as he sat on the wooden bench. Stella's thighs were open and Baz's cock was between her golden legs. She was waiting to be lowered down and Baz held his rigid prick as he lowered her down and guided his cock to her entrance.

She was that wet, so open and inviting, that the coupling was easy. As she was moved down, the thick, youthful cock slid right up into Stella's cunt and he pulled her waist right down hard to nearly knock all of the breath out of the rampant woman.

'Eeeeeeee...,' she squealed as she felt yet another hard, throbbing cock penetrate her harshly right to the depths of her cunt. 'Ahhhhhhhhhh...oh Christ, Baz. You've nearly come straight through me...and you feel that good. Now fuck your older woman real good and hard!'

'Sure will try, ma'am!' And try he did. As Stella stood on her high heels, her knees bending as she went up and down, Baz had tight hold of her hips and was slamming her body onto his cock and then up again. Motions were hard, fast...and noisy!

'Ughh, ughh, ughh...oh God,...ughh, ughh...sssss,' moaned the blonde wife. Flushed with fucking this eager woman who was almost the same age as his mother, Baz's hands moved round to her front to grab both of her bouncing tits in his big hands. Stella forgot the pain of her tits being nearly pulled from her body and concentrated on the feelings in her cunt. Each thrust up inside her was blowing the wind from her lungs and stretching her cunt apart as she kept feeling his pubic hair tickle her ass with each stroke.

Her fingers were now thrashing at her clit as she kept bouncing up and down on the young cock and Stella was now past the point of no return. Her juices were seeping up through her body and one almighty cum was coming to. How long could this young Adonis keep thrusting up into her that beautifully? She could feel his hot breath on her shoulders as he rammed her up and down and Stella knew that this young man's sap would soon be firing into her waiting orifice.

Stella closed her eyes, blotting out the beautiful view out to sea and felt her climax begin to shudder round her body.

'Oh God, ...OH FUCK, Baz. I'm...I'm cu...I'm cuuuuuuuuu...,' and then she stopped speaking and her head lolled forward as her body shuddered and jolted, unable to control what was happening to her again. Baz, too, so excited at being in control of this beautifully mature woman, couldn't hold on any longer and he just pulled her back against him and began to fire.

His semen whooshed into the depths of her cunt, jet after jet and she could feel each small movement of Baz's cock filling her with his youthful cum. He seemed to go on forever, but Stella didn't care as her own cum was still thrashing around her nerve ends, goose bumps on her skin and the hairs on her neck almost on end. Baz held her body firmly on him, his wilting cock still deeply embedded in her, but slowly the twin climaxes died and the couple were left breathing heavily, sucking in the night air to try and return to normality.

'Gee, Baz, you sure have some stamina to satisfy a needy lady. That was wonderful. Now, how was that to fuck an older woman?' she teased again. Baz was sweating and slightly embarrassed now.

'Mam, you are fantastic...the best fuck ever. I sure hope I find someone with a hot body like yours to settle down with.' Again, the compliments made Stella smile and blush and she gave the young man another kiss, lashing her tongue round his mouth one last time.

'I have to rush now, Baz...you understand! Don't breathe a word to anyone, least of all to my son and enjoy the rest of the cruise. Must go...and thankyou again!'

Stella was gone, leaving her young lover to find his way back to the public deck and more dancing perhaps.

As she lay next to her sleeping husband in the cabin bed, less than 15 minutes later, Stella thought that enough was enough! Cruise was less than halfway over and she had fucked 4 new, young, virile cocks and still not fucked her own husband. She was exhausted, sore and had sailed dangerously close to the wind on at least two occasions.

She vowed to now try and make the holiday with her son and husband as enjoyable for them as possible and she would try and ignore any more temptations that may be put in her way. No problems...she could handle that...Couldn't she?????