Seven Tails: Tail 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they saw me standing there dangling a length of rope from my hand, two pairs of eyebrows went up.

"Sarabeth, over here." She walked to my side and I draped an arm around her shoulder.

"Nathan, every time you have made love to my little pony girl, you have been bound. This morning you have an opportunity to have the situation reversed. I propose to tie her to the bed and let you have your way with her. In any way except in that tight little bottom of hers, of course. You haven't earned that yet. But that time is coming soon." I dangled the rope down her chest between those perky little breasts and towards her knees. My hand moved it back and forth making it rub against her nipples.

"Do you want to fuck my pony girl, Nathan?"

His mouth popped open and he moaned and said "Oh god, yes Master!"

One knuckle brought a loop of the soft rope up to Sarabeths lips. "And how about you, little pony? You want to give yourself to this big strapping young lad? My handsome pony in training? Do you want him in your mouth and between your legs and deep inside you?" She shivered hard and moaned in her need as well and said "Yes Master! I want him inside me! Please!"

As soon as her hands were bound to the corners of the bed, I sat back in my chair and enjoyed the show.

Eleven

It was two somewhat tired but happy and satisfied ponies that sat and watched me make them breakfast about an hour later. Sarabeth sat backwards in a kitchen chair and Nathan sat behind her and brushed and combed the tangles out of her hair while I puttered around the kitchen and made pancakes and bacon. I'd had Sarabeth put her tail in before they came to breakfast and Nathan spent a lot of time eyeing that long pretty blond tail sticking out of her bottom cheeks while he brushed out her hair. And he mimicked her erect posture when we sat down to eat. Sitting in a chair with a plug in your butt does wonderful things to your posture.

There was a wooden box sitting in my office with five tails in it that I had prepared for him when the time came. They were all medium length and the same color as his hair and just about as curly. They would match him perfectly. I couldn't wait to see him wearing one.

Outside the storm had intensified and the power had failed us completely a couple of times. We ended up finishing our breakfast by candle light and just piling the dishes in the sink to soak for later. Each of us carrying a candle, we adjourned to the large living room and I built a fire both to light the room and to make it comfortable enough to sit around in bare skin. Sarabeth lay in front of the hearth on her belly, chin on a pillow, perusing a book from my library while I challenged Nathan to a game of chess. Not surprisingly, he was better than me. He beat me fairly easily the first couple of games until I learned some of his favorite gambits. The third game he had to really work for.

I was going to lose the game and I knew it. I didn't play all that much and I was way rusty. My choices were to drag it out and make him work for his victory or concede. It was an easy choice to make. Concession just wasn't in my nature. I was looking for a move that would endanger his Queen and maybe force him to back off a little. Even if I couldn't win I could still show him I was dangerous. It was the best I could do.

As I sat cross-legged on the rug hunched over the board Nathan suddenly said "I have thought about it a lot, you know."

I just looked up and raised an eyebrow and said "And?"

"I've tried to make myself do it. To just say 'Okay' and give you what you want. I really have tried." He looked down and sighed heavily.

"So what's stopping you?"

"I...... I just.....can't. I'm afraid."

"Are you afraid of the thought of pain or the act of submission itself?"

"Both." Sarabeth had rolled over on her side and was watching us with a little smile on her lips.

"Sarabeth, can you insure Nathan that being taken by me won't hurt?" She shook her head, like I knew she would.

"No, Master. I can't tell him that. It does hurt, some. Every time. The first time you took me I thought you would split me in half and I would die right then and there. I thought you were going to spill my guts all over the bed." Nathans eyes went a little wide.

"But after a little while the pain faded away and it turned into something else. It was like the first time you turned me over your knee and spanked me. It felt like my skin was on fire! But then you held me there and ran your hand all over my bottom gently and the fire faded and sunk down inside me and became a heat in my insides. You yourself Master, gave me the phrase that describes it best. You referred to it as a 'delicious ache'. And that is what it is for me." She glanced at Nathan.

"It's doing something or enduring something hard or unpleasant to get a reward. Like when I pull the sulky cart or do my dressage routine. I can't really say I 'enjoy' doing those things. They are hard work and I have to train and concentrate and they are hard! But I do them because I know Master loves to watch me perform and I know I will always get a reward afterward. If Master just walked up to me at some random time and tried to get me off it would be hard.... Harder to do. But because he does it after I have endured something difficult for him, then it's...fireworks!" She reached behind her and flipped her tail up over her hip and ran her fingers through the blond strands.

"As far as the act itself? Even with just my tail, which is smaller around than him, I still get that 'delicious ache' every time I put it in or take it out." She took a deep breath and her nipples crinkled up hard. "But I love wearing it for many different reasons. The biggest one is that it feels like Master is here.." She reached around and put her hand on her ass cheeks "Inside me.... All of the time! And frankly Nathan, having Master inside my ass is the greatest sexual thrill I have ever had in my life. Nothing in this world makes me come as hard or as many times as that does. Even if it does hurt, I would happily endure that or even twice that much pain to feel Master inside my bottom." Her hips moved a little and I saw her toes curl up and relax. Just talking about it so openly got her hot, even if it embarrassed her a bit. Her hand had come back around and rested on her belly, sliding just a little up and down like she was trying to decide whether to pinch her own nipples or slide her fingers down between her thighs. Then her hand curled into a sudden fist and thumped the rug in front of her. It thumped once and came up and she pointed a finger at me.

"And Master! Rotten, cruel, evil bastard that he is.... He knows how much I love having him inside me. And I know how much he likes it, too. But sometimes he makes me beg for it! He makes me crawl over his lap for a spanking or bend over the bed for swats with the tawse or that awful cane or the paddle or he has me suck his cock slow just to build up the tension more. And then I end up on the bed, face down with my bottom up in the air and he kneels behind me, just inches away or even poised right at my entrance, and he waits until I beg him to take me. I have to say...." She paused and her face flushed a deep red and her eyes half closed. "I have to say 'Please, Master! Please fuck me in my ass!' Aaahhhh...." She let out a long slow breath. "And then he finally gives me... what I want... so badly. Mmmmm....!" We watched her eyes squeeze shut tight and her legs clamped together and flexed with her toes curled up tight and she flushed and shivered hard. Watching her have a small but not inconsiderable orgasm just by talking about it was serendipitous as well as entertaining.

Sarabeth laid her head down on the pillow and panted as her body slowly relaxed in post orgasmic bliss. Then she opened her eyes and saw us watching her and she blushed again. Raising up on one elbow, she lowered her eyes to the floor and asked "Was that okay, Master?"

"That was perfect, best girl. Thank you. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I think you just earned breakfast in bed. Lie down and rest a little, love. I may be needing you later." She lay back down with a smile and a sigh and closed her eyes.

Nathan was sitting there with his mouth open, a little flushed himself. And his hands were crossed over his crotch trying futilely to cover the fact that he was fully erect.

"Can you dispute that, Nathan? I certainly can't. I think your fear of the pain is just an excuse. A delaying tactic. That 'alpha male' thing trying not to give up control, even though you have already submitted to me in your heart. And you have already submitted to me, Nathan. It is what you really wanted all along. I've been watching you. Sure, we have had a few trying days. You've endured pain and embarrassment and discomfort and humiliation that you had never dreamed of before. I snatched you out of your little straight college boy computer geek mountain bike and designer coffee comfort box and dropped you straight into a nightmare. You are no longer captain of your own ship. You are now owned. A piece of property. A fetish object. Owned by a lunatic deviate who threatens to do the one thing that every straight macho man fears the most. Make you his sexual slave."

"By all rights you ought to be nearly insane with fear." I waved a hand at him. "But there you sit, calmly beating me at chess. Sitting naked and unashamed in front of another man. And getting obviously excited by a discussion of the one thing you claim you are afraid of." I pointed a finger and said "What is that thing around your neck?"

Startled, his hands came up to his neck and he said "It's.... It's your collar, Master."

"It's a symbol of my ownership, isn't that right? Like you are just an animal. Why did you put it on?"

He was still taken aback. "Be.... Because you told me to."

"Did I threaten you? Force you to put it on?"

"No, Sir."

"Then why are you wearing that hateful thing around your neck?"

"Because you are my Master. I know it pleases you to see me wearing your collar. And I want to please you, Master. I really do." I leaned over and put a hand against his cheek and caressed it gently. He leaned into my touch and half closed his eyes and sighed.

"You do please me, Nathan. Every day more and more. You are my beautiful proud pony boy and every single day I grow more and more proud of being your Master." My hand slipped down and one finger went through the ring on the front of his collar and pulled gently. Very slowly we leaned towards each other over the chess board.

"Just the other day in the shower, I kissed you. For the very first time."

"Yes."

"I am going to kiss you again, Nathan. Because you are my pony and I want you. Are you going to resist?"

With his lips scant millimeters away from mine he whispered "No, Master." One hand held his collar and the other curled in his hair on the back of his head and I kissed him long and hard, my tongue swirling in his mouth. His hands wrapped around mine holding his collar and he made soft noises in the back of his throat as we kissed. His hands came up to grasp the arm of the hand that held his collar, his fingers running lightly up and down my skin.

When I finally pulled my lips away from his I released his collar and reached down and took his erect cock in my hand and squeezed it lightly. Nathans body stiffened at my touch. His eyes went wide and all the breath went out of him in a startled "Huh-uh-unhhh!" His hand tightened on my arm but didn't attempt to pull my hand away from his crotch.

"Will you give yourself to me, Nathan? Will you take my tail and be my pony boy?"

"I.... I..... Unhhh..... I......" My grip tightened and I ran all the way down to the base of his prick, tugging back the foreskin as it went. I could feel a dab of wetness as his precome rubbed against my forearm. My fingers slid back up again and my thumb spread the slippery fluid all over the head of his prick making him jerk and shiver.

"Your body betrays your thoughts. You want to be mine, despite what you think. You want to be mine, Nathan." I released him and sat back again. He was flushed and breathing erratically.

"What will it take? Tell me what you want, boy. I want this and you want this. Tell me what to do."

Nathan sat there for a moment with his eyes closed, his mouth opening and closing. A deep flush spread from his cheeks down his chest. He suddenly shifted and scooted his butt around on the rug until he faced away from me. His shoulder blades tightened and trembled and his arms shook as he slowly pulled them behind his back and crossed his wrists.

"Is that what it will take?" He nodded, jerkily.

"I won't force you, Nathan. I won't fight you. It has to be you that asks for this. Willingly. You have to give yourself to me. This is something I won't take." He nodded again. I swept the chess board and the pieces out of the way and leaned forward up on my hands and knees until my mouth was inches away from the back of his neck.

"Ask me for what you want, Nathan. You have to ask me."

He turned his head to look over his shoulder out of the corner of his eye and said "P-please t-tie my hands, M-master."

"And?"

"And..." He closed his eyes tightly and shivered again. "And m-make me your p-pony."

"Are you sure this is what you want?" He nodded.

"Yes, p-please."

It was all I could do to stop myself from leaping up and running around the room, whooping with joy. I turned to find a length of rope and Sarabeth was already there, holding one out in her hand. Living the lifestyle we did meant that there was always odd bits of rope and other restraints laying around somewhere.

"Thank you, dear." I took the rope from her hand and as I passed it around Nathans wrists the first time he stiffened and made a half strangled moan and his hands clenched into fists but he didn't pull away as I wrapped the rope around in an 'x' around his wrists and bound them securely. When I finally knotted the rope some of the tension seemed to leak out of him with a shuddering breath. Even though he had asked me for it willingly I had mentally taken away his ability to fight his decision and it helped his mind be a little more at ease.

I glanced at the tangle of ropes and cuffs and things that Sarabeth piled next to me. "Do you think a blindfold would help?" He nodded and I picked it up and laid it on his thigh. "I will put it on in a second, then. But I do have something to show you first. And you have a couple more decisions to make." I gestured to Sarabeth and said "See if you can help him relax a little, love. I need to fetch something before we begin."

As I rose she knelt up behind Nathan and began rubbing his shoulders. She leaned in and kissed the back of his neck right between his collar and my mark tattooed there. "I am so proud of you, Nathan." she whispered.

In my office was a wooden box about eighteen inches square and six inches deep. It was obviously old, stained dark it was almost black and polished to a high sheen. Inside it was lined with blood red velvet. I'd had it for years and hadn't used it for anything much until I decided to use it as a presentation box for the tails that I had made for Nathan. When I had showed it to Sarabeth she clapped her hands and said "You should use this to give all of your ponies their tails, Master! They look awesome in there!"

And so a new tradition was born.

Sarabeth was still massaging his shoulders and whispering into the lads ear when I walked back into the room. While he was still distracted I pulled the bottle of lube out of my back pocket and set it on the hearth so it would soak up some heat from the fire. Right next to my chair sat an old black leather hassock. I rarely used it, as I preferred to have other things, namely Sarabeth so far, in front of my chair when I was in it. Even if she was just sitting there relaxing, leaning against my leg and reading a book, she was much more preferable to a footstool. But for this exercise I thought the hassock was suitable. I pulled it out and moved it in from of the kneeling young man and set the box on top of it, the lid still closed with it's simple brass hasp. Nathan raised an eyebrow at the box and looked up at me questioningly. I crouched down next to the hassock, my fingers drumming a small staccato tattoo on the wooden lid.

"I hope you realize what a great day this is for me, Nathan. And how proud I am of you. I was beginning to be afraid that this day would never come. I.... We have all invested a great amount of time and effort into making this come to pass. This is a big.... A huge step forward for all of us."

"When you take your first tail and pledge yourself to me it opens many doors, Nathan. And it grants us all opportunities that weren't available before. You transition from being an obstinate captive to being a loved and cherished pony." I stopped and shook my head.

"I've practiced this speech a few times and never could get it right. Let's see if I can get to the meat of it. When you take my tail willingly and freely, it means that you are giving yourself to me; mind, body and soul. You fully acknowledge that I am your Master and that your body is mine to do with as I wish. No more fights, no more arguments. You pledge to obey me in all things and I pledge to treat you fairly and with love and all of the passion that I hold in my heart."

"Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do you wish to take my tail and become my pony? Do you swear that your body is mine to use whenever and however I wish?"

"Y-yes, M-master." Sarabeth was still digging her thumbs into his shoulders, fighting the tension.

"I thank you with all of my heart, Nathan. Words cannot express how happy I am right now. But I will try to show you how proud I am of you when I can. Now, there is one last decision I need for you to make." I patted the box affectionately. "I need you to choose your first tail." With that I reached down and unclasped the lid and opened it. Sarabeth wrapped her arms around his chest as they both leaned forward to peer inside. He gulped and muttered "Oh god." She hugged him and kissed the side of his neck from behind. "Master made those just for you himself! Just like he did for me. Oh Nathan, you are going to look so wonderful with your tail! I can't wait to see it!"

Inside the box were five tails of different sizes and configurations. Each of them held a length of dark brown curly hair almost eighteen inches long that matched his hair almost exactly. The base of each one was a red plastic butt plug varying in lengths and girths and textures.

Sarabeth reached out a hand and ran them lovingly over each of them. "Which one do you want?"

"That one." He chose one of the smaller ones, only about four inches around and maybe four inches long. She lifted it from the box and said "Perfect choice. It will be easy to take as your first tail." I closed the lid and moved the box out of the way.

"There are three sets of these. One will go in your cabinet in your cage. One set will be in the drawer under my bed and the other set will be in the tack room in the arena. There is a small number etched in the base of each. That is number three. Sometimes I will choose which tail you wear and sometimes the choice will be yours. For now, this one will suffice."

"Now," I said, rubbing my hands together. "Do you still want the blindfold?"

"Y-yes, Master. If you please." Sarabeth lifted the soft leather and slipped it over his head. As it covered his eyes he took a deep shuddering breath and a long sigh. I pushed the hassock forward until it rested against the front of his thighs and Sarabeth helped him lean forward until his chest was resting on the padded top with his head hanging off of one side and his butt sticking out invitingly on the other.

1...910111213...16