Seven Tails: Tail 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier in the shower had been the first time he had been that close to my prick and the first time he had ever touched it. He'd been in a bit of a daze then but this time he was going into it with his eyes wide open, so to speak. Taking his tail had given him a whole new perspective and while outwardly he was willing to do what I wanted, he still quailed and rebelled a little at the thought of being in such close contact with another mans organ. Let alone the idea of putting it in his mouth, or anywhere else. That was one of the recurring thoughts that made him tremble now and again.

"My god! It's so big! It will never....."

"It will, Nathan. Trust me."

"I don't think it will fit in my mouth, let alone..."

"Oh, that's the easy part. Like I said, forget about that whole deep throat thing. That's for porn stars. And Master doesn't care for that all that much anyway. To make Master happy you only have to take him down to about.... here." She marked a spot maybe half to three quarters of an inch down past the head with her hand. "You can handle that easy."

"I.... I don't know. I just don't think I could..." She reached out and touched his cheek, caressing him gently.

"You can, Nathan. When you were in bed with Marie, you always made an extra effort to please her, didn't you? To make her feel good?" He nodded against her palm.

"You will find out that pleasing Master is easier and more rewarding than anybody you have ever been with before. That by giving yourself to him totally and doing whatever it takes to make him happy is very satisfying. I tell myself every day 'I am his happy pony and I will do anything it takes to please my Master.' And you see how happy I am, Nathan. I am happy because I am his. And you will be that happy, too." She shifted her hand down atop his and squeezed his fingers around my shaft a little tighter. "Hold him steady. Maybe I can help. Come here." Her hand went behind his neck and she pulled him in for a deep kiss, her mouth open and moving against his like she was trying to devour his lips. After a second she turned her head a little to the side and moved them both downwards until the head of my cock was resting between their cheeks. I could see her hand tighten in his hair and she made him follow her down slowly as their mouths moved slightly apart and my prick worked it's way up between their lips until they were kissing each other with the head of my cock in both of their mouths. I groaned in pleasure.

With her still holding him firmly, they worked their way up and down the shaft of my cock, lips and tongues darting and licking against my skin, feeling like little candle flames against my flesh. Eyes closed, Nathan looked like he was trying to relax into it. On the third or fourth trip to the top, Sarabeth turned her head back the other way and sucked my prick into her mouth, her tongue swirling around and around the head while I moaned and shivered.

When she pulled back again she released my prick from her lips and put her mouth right to Nathans ear and whispered "Now you try it." His lips parted and he made a little sound, barely more than an exhalation, but he lifted his head and put his lips right on the tip of my prick and paused. Another small sound escaped his mouth then he opened his jaws wide and my cock slid into his mouth for the very first time. He paused again, his mouth wide open with the head of my prick laying against his tongue and he made a small strangled noise in the back of his throat.

Sarabeth put her palm against his cheek and said "Not too deep. Just relax, Nathan. Just relax. Breathe through your nose." He took a deep shuddering breath and let it out through his nose and his mouth slowly closed around my cock. I could feel some of the tension in him dissipating as he realized it wasn't as horrible as he thought it would be, having another mans cock in his mouth.

Just seeing him with my member in his mouth giving his very first blowjob made my heart race and I had to fight myself to keep my hips still as he got used to the feeling. I didn't want to choke or frighten him but I very badly wanted to thrust up into that soft warm mouth. My fingers tightened on his ass cheek, kneading the soft flesh.

"Just relax." Sarabeth whispered. "Lick it like a popsicle. And move it in and out just a little bit. Don't choke yourself. If you get too uncomfortable, take it out for a moment to rest your jaw then start again." I felt his tongue moving against me a little awkwardly then he pulled his mouth back off and work his jaw a few times. I was afraid he was going to stop but he leaned forward and took me back into his mouth again. I let out a long sigh of pleasure, lay back and closed my eyes with a happy smile on my lips.

"Look how happy Master is, Nathan!" I felt him turn his head slightly. Then he moved his mouth and they shared another one of those three way kisses with the tip of my prick sandwiched between their lips. I groaned in happiness again.

"Now move it in and out a little and move your hand up and down in time. Like this..." I felt two hands sliding up and down my shaft with the movements of his mouth up and down on my prick. "Now hum a little in the back of your throat and watch what that does." He made a soft noise around the mouthful of my prick and the vibrations made me gasp and shiver. Sarabeth laid her arm across my hips to keep me from moving around too much. I heard her chuckle softly.

She kept giving him encouragement and little tips and I just lay there and enjoyed my ponyboy's first blowjob. He would pause after three or four strokes and they both would use their tongues against the sides of my cock head for a few seconds before he sucked me back into his mouth again. His mouth and their hands were moving just a little faster each time.

"You are making Master very happy. I can tell. He is very pleased. And he is going to come soon, Nathan. He's going to come in your mouth. All you have to do is hang on and swallow." He slowed and I thought he might pull away then I felt him nod slightly and he went back to sucking on me again.

That was what I was waiting for. I released the reins on my feelings and refused to hold back any longer. I could feel the orgasm rushing down my spine like slow lightning and my legs were thrashing around of their own accord. My toes were curling up so hard it was almost painful and I took a deep breath and felt like I was going to pass out. Normally I tended to last a little longer but I had been hard for so long and the sight and glorious feel of Nathan sucking my cock for the very first time had me tightly wrapped.

Sexual tension and orgasm denial were for subs and ponies. Master tended to get off whenever he wanted to. I didn't much care for waiting but this time it was well worth it.

My whole body felt like it was on fire and all of my existence dwindled down to a single point that centered on my prick sliding in and out of his mouth. Sarabeth made a little squeak that I barely heard and it came to my attention that I was probably gripping her butt just a little too hard. I released my hold on their bottoms and clenched my hands into tight fists. Despite her forearm laying across my hips, my butt started to rise up off of the floor like I was levitating.

I thought about trying to say something profound or at least complimentary to his oral skills to bolster his self esteem, but all I managed to croak out was "Oooohhh...... Yessssss......" Then a white light burst behind my eyes and I let out a strangled cry and started shooting my come into his mouth. I vaguely heard a squeak as the first jet of it hit the back of his throat then I was completely lost in the sensation of him swallowing my come around the mouthful of my cock. And I could hear Sarabeth, as if from a great distance, giving him encouragement and cheering him on.

I had been reduced to nothing more at that point than a quivering moaning ball of pleasure. My prick swelled and shot stream after stream of my come up into that hot sucking mouth until I thought that I would be left as nothing more than an empty shell laying on the rug, completely drained of life and energy and everything.

That was okay, as far as I was concerned. I would be empty but extremely happy.

After long moments that seemed like an eternity, the spasms passed and my brain reasserted control over my body again. I took a long shuddering breath and began the process of relaxing my body one piece at a time. Nathan had slowed his movements but still sucked on me gently, breathing sharply through his nose and occasionally opening his mouth to breathe in between strokes. The feel of his breath on my prick was like a warm summer breeze wafting through my entire body and I was still getting little flashes of pleasure, like small electric shocks up and down my spine, making me twitch.

Sarabeth cried "Yay, Nathan! You did it!" and leaned in to share yet another one of those three way kisses with the head of my prick as the meat in a sandwich while I groaned and blinked and twitched. Finally my spent member flopped back on my belly and I looked down to see her kissing him hungrily, sharing the taste of my come in his mouth.

When they finally parted I pulled my hands from between their thighs and motioned. They turned and both of my pets snuggled up under my arms, laying hands on my chest. Sarabeth reached out and took Nathans hand in hers as I wrapped my arms around them both.

Laying there satisfied on the rug in front of the fireplace with an armful of naked pony on each side and a happy smile on my face, I drifted off to sleep.

Thirteen

We were still without electricity when we woke up from our nap about an hour later. I was beginning to think about buying an emergency generator even though I was somewhat enjoying the "camping out" feel of carrying candles and battery operated lanterns around to see by. On the other hand, I didn't want all my food to spoil either. My man in town had delivered a big bill of groceries just the other day. I'd doubled my usual order since we had an extra mouth to feed. While Nathan had never eaten that much or all that well before, he could definitely eat real food when it was set in front of him. And he had gotten used to the taste of the kibble that was always available in their cages and was eating a good amount of that as well. My training program had increased his appetite as well as his muscle tone, it seemed.

I'd decided on a fairly light dinner with the possibility of a midnight snack later. I pulled on a pair of sweats and some shoes and went out to pull my gas grill up under the awning and boil half a dozen eggs in a pot. While I was so engaged my pets were in the kitchen chopping up lettuce, lunch meat and shredding some cheese to make us a big chef's salad. When the eggs were done and cool we sliced them up and added them to the mix and sat down to eat.

Even though Nathan had been imitating Sarabeth's straight backed posture while sitting at my table from the beginning, this was his first experience with sitting while wearing a tail and it was quite amusing. He was constantly squeaking and shifting around in his seat trying to ease the pressure of the toy in his bottom while his face was a flaming red from the sensations and a bit of embarrassment.

"Can't I just stand up to eat?" he whined.

"Absolutely not. If you want to eat kibble in your cage alone you can stand or sit or lie down as you wish. But if you want to eat real food at my table you will sit properly like a good pony should out of respect for me." He lowered his eyes and hung his head.

"I'm sorry, Master. I meant no disrespect."

"I took none, Nathan. Arch your back a little more. And put your shoulders back. That will take some of the pressure off. I know it takes some getting used to. Even Sarabeth forgets now and then." I smiled at him. "I'm afraid that there's a lot of life here at my ranch that takes some getting used to." I shrugged. "That's one of those things that you're going to have to get used to as well."

Sarabeth smiled and shook her head. "And Master Max distills the philosophy of submission down to a fortune cookie saying." Nathan barked out a laugh then gasped and squeaked again, his face a flaming red as his back jerked up straight.

When the lights had first started flickering on and off I had sent my pets around turning off all of the lights all over the house to keep from blowing bulbs through the following power surges. So we hadn't noticed the return of the power until after dinner when Sarabeth turned on the tap without thinking and we had water again. We turned on the kitchen lights and I sat at the table with a small glass of brandy and smoked a rare cigar and enjoyed watching my two pets as they bustled around cleaning up my kitchen. The alcohol and the nicotine left me with a small buzz which was all I ever really allowed myself. Having ponies was my actual drug of choice and when it came to that I was turning into an addict. Watching them while they cleaned up I sat and mused about the day when all of my cages were full and wondered if I should have built more of them. I had room in the stables, after all....

But no. Best not to be greedy. Nathan wasn't even fully broken in yet and I planned on spending at least months if not years enjoying his company and that sexy body of his before I thought about adding another pony to my stables. As the saying goes, my plate was full, even if all my cages weren't.

I had plenty of time and I planned on enjoying each and every second of it.

After dinner I had my pets go into the bathroom to remove and clean their tails while I pulled out the massage table and warmed up a bottle of oil. Sarabeth always enjoyed that and it would be another first for Nathan. One that I was sure he would enjoy as well. I heard a low moan from Sarabeth and a few moments later some louder moans, a small yelp and Nathans voice saying "Oh my god!" When they emerged Sarabeth was slightly pink and Nathan was bright red and holding his bottom. His prick was half hard, bobbing up and down from that "delicious ache". And after watching him walk around with his new tail in, I was experiencing that same ache myself, just in a different place.

Even though Nathan was more in need of relaxing, I had Sarabeth get up on the table first. For several reasons. One being that it would distract him for a time from what was going to happen next. And two was that I was going to be concentrating most of my focus on him and I didn't want her to feel neglected. Even though she was remarkably understanding about that sort of thing, I still wanted my little pony girl to be happy and content about our new arrangement.

And thirdly the one big thing that Nathan and I both shared was a deep attraction to Sarabeth and a love of putting our hands on her as much as possible. Much more fun than playing chess.

She arranged herself face down on the table with a happy sigh and pulled her pony tail up over her shoulder to get it out of the way. We had found out by experience that it took a long time to get massage oil out of all that hair. As beautiful as it was, upkeep on that much hair was a full time job.

Nathan grabbed up the oil and started to squirt a puddle of it on her back. I grabbed his hand and tipped the bottle back up.

"Not too much, boy. This stuff goes a long way. We don't want her sliding off of the table or shooting across the room like a watermelon seed." Sarabeth chuckled and he grinned. I held his hand and the bottle and we made a wiggly line down across her bottom and down each leg like we were putting mustard on a hot dog. "That's plenty. Now we spread it around first, then start massaging. Like this." I took the bottle away and set it down then laid both of my hands over his and we started spreading the warm oil all over her back, bottom and legs until she glistened like a brand new car. She sighed and hummed at our combined touch.

He had a bit of talent giving massages, apparently. From the sounds Sarabeth was making, Nathan was pretty good with his hands. Of course any guy worth his salt knew how to give a fair back rub. I had him start at the top with her shoulders and work his way down and I started with the soles of her feet, going upwards. I had a plan for when we met in the middle, of course.

I always had a plan.

The little blond was happy and limp as a dishrag by the time we both arrived at her pert little bottom. Nathan and I looked at each other and then down as we tried to synchronize our movements on opposite ass cheeks. She either knew or guessed or hoped that I had something planned, because as we both worked our hands and fingers into the smooth firm flesh of her butt she slowly spread her legs apart until her feet were hanging off the table on either side. I let one hand slide down until it was stroking down the inside of her ass cheek and down to the inside of her thigh, just below her pussy lips. Across the table from me, Nathan did the same on the opposite side while Sarabeth sighed and wiggled.

"So, Nathan...."

"Yes, Master?"

"Before you came here did you ever have any experience with anal sex? I mean giving, of course. Not receiving." He blushed and looked down.

"No, Sir. I haven't."

"Tongues, fingers, small toys? Anything like that?" He shook his head.

"I tried a couple of times. She.... She wasn't into that. She..." He stuttered to a halt and blushed again.

"It's all right, Nathan. You're among friends here. I like for things to be open, if you haven't noticed. And it is, after all, a topic that is on my mind quite often."

"Yes, Sir. I've noticed that."

"So what happened?"

"Every time I got near her butt, she would scream out our safe word and make me stop. Then she wouldn't let me touch her again for days. She...." he shrugged just a little. "She called me a pervert and a sick mother fucker and said if I wasn't into pussy then I must be a f..... a fag." He hung his head again and said "I'm sorry, Master. It's what she said."

Simultaneously, Sarabeth and I reached out for him. She patted him on the outside of his thigh and said "Nathan, that's just not true." I reached up and put my hand under his chin and lifted it so he would look at me. "That child had some problems and I think you realize that now. She just wanted to manipulate you for her own agenda." I stopped and turned my head a little to the side and made a face.

"Come to think of it, that's what I'm doing as well. Manipulating you and playing with your emotions for my own ends. I am truly sorry about that, Nathan. And it's much too late to change anything now." He took my hand in his and kissed my slightly oily fingers.

"It's all right, Master." He said. "I understand why you did it. And.... Even though it's been....difficult at times..... I don't think I would go back and change anything. Except...."

"Except?"

"I think I would have tried to avoid that last whipping I got. That was pretty stupid and very painful. I'd change that if I could." I just had to smile at him.

"We will just have to try and avoid any of that in the future, what do you say?" I glanced down at Sarabeth as she lay on the table, shiny from the oil and relaxed. "Now where was I before I got sidetracked? Oh, yes. Sarabeth and her pert little bottom." I patted the nearest ass cheek. "We haven't forgotten about you, dear."

"I know, Master. Some things need to be said. And I can be very patient when I need to be."

"I know you can, love. I'm sure it must be trying being my pony at times. You have the patience of a saint." I tried to pinch her bottom but between the oil on my fingers and that on her skin, I just slipped off. She giggled and wiggled slightly.

I tipped a little more oil down the crack of her butt then grabbed Nathans hand in mine and slowly started sliding his fingers up and down her crack, getting him closer and closer to the entrance to her tightest hole.