Seven Tails: Tail 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But after a moments consideration I decided to keep my mouth shut. He was so distracted with his head between those warm soft tits, staring up into those beautiful blue eyes that I didn't want to break the spell. She had him so hypnotized that I could have slowly sawed him in two and he wouldn't have noticed. I kept my fingers moving slowly and insistently, going as deep as I could and turning this way and that, loosening up that tight ring of muscle while he squirmed and groaned and panted. She cooed and kissed and whispered to him, her hands and lips constantly moving against his face.

I caught Sarabeths eye and mimed taking deep breaths. Her hand moved back down to his chest and started having him breath in as deep as he could, his ribs showing against his chest as he inhaled. My other hand slipped off of his ass cheek and pulled back my foreskin then squirted a gob of lube right on the head of my cock and a stripe of it down the shaft. I shifted my hips forward until the head of my prick was right below my pistoning fingers and, as I slid them back and out, I placed the head of my cock right at the slightly gaped opening of his channel and pressed forward slowly. The muscles spasmed, trying to deny me entry and I timed my forward motion with his breaths, gaining a fraction of an inch each time he inhaled and the muscles relaxed. He was making noises of mixed pain and pleasure and his breathing quickened. I kept up my small inward movements until with a cry from Nathan, the head of my prick slipped past the ring of muscle and into his ass.

Nathan shuddered hard and his channel clamped down around the shaft of my cock like he would pinch me in half. I felt his legs flex against my chest and his hips bucked upwards like he was trying to pull away from me. I held onto the front of his thighs tightly to stay in place. He gasped a deep breath, let out a shuddering cry and suddenly gobbets of come started spewing from the head of his cock, spattering all over his belly and chest. His ass cheeks and legs tightened up hard and it took all of my strength pushing against him to keep my prick firmly planted in his ass as he came. Nathans prick bobbed up and down with his thrashing and spewed out stream after stream of his sticky jism, getting it all over him and splattering the sheet beneath him as well.

I took his reaction as a good sign. Sarabeth shot me a startled glance, her eyebrows raised. I gave her a quick grin in response and held on tight as Nathan groaned and squirmed beneath me. His ass was so tight on my prick it was a bit painful.

As soon as his spasms started to die down a little bit and his breathing got a bit deeper, I waved to Sarabeth to check his wrists. She raised up and we could both see that his hands had been clenched so hard his knuckles were white and he had some abrasions on his wrists, even from the soft rope I used. I nodded to her and she loosened the rope, just leaving it bound loosely around his wrists. He could have pulled loose from it easily but, for reasons of his own, he never did.

When the contractions in his ass channel began to lessen and not constrict me quite so hard I decided it was time for Master to have a little fun. I uncrossed his ankles and spread his legs, letting each one rest in the crook of my elbow, bending his legs upwards towards his chest as my hands reached down and grabbed a handful of warm ass cheek in each palm. Then I slowly leaned forward, pressing my cock deeper and deeper into his ass. Each time he inhaled the pressure lessened and I gained another quarter of an inch or so until finally, after what seemed like hours, my balls contacted his smooth ass cheeks and I was all the way up inside of him.

God, that felt so good. I had to bite my lip to keep from coming inside him right then and there. And looking down at him, laying there with his hands over his head, chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath, that big prick laying there twitching against his belly which was spattered with his own come..... Well, that was just hotter than shit. And I knew for sure now that having my prick in his ass turned him on so I would be there as often as possible.

I suspected that I was going to have to make a schedule of some sort. Give everybody equal play time and make sure nobody's feelings got hurt.

But that was for later. I had serious business to attend to right now.

"Do you like that, Nathan? Do you like the feel of your Masters cock in your tight little pony boy ass?"

His eyes tightly closed, Nathan rolled his head back and forth and his whole body squirmed against me, his toes curling and uncurling. His mouth opened but only inarticulate word fragments and noises came out.

I didn't mind. That was answer enough. I wasn't here for the conversation, anyway.

My hands tightened on his soft ass cheeks and I started rolling my hips up into him, moving my prick in and out of his ass maybe a quarter of an inch at a time. The muscles in his butt rippled around the shaft of my prick like a milking machine.

"You should see how happy Master looks Nathan. Mmmm..." Sarabeth rubbed her hand all over his heaving chest and lightly pinched his nipples, making him squeak. And that did interesting things to his other end as well, making him squeeze me tightly as I pumped in and out. She ran the tip of one finger into one of the puddles of his come and raised it to her lips, licking it off with her tongue.

My strokes got longer and longer until finally I pulled almost all the way back, leaving only the head inside him and slowly drove my cock all the way back up his channel and ground my crotch into his sweet little backside.

"Oooohhh...... Oooh god....."

"You like that boy?" Eyes still firmly shut, he shook his head. I snorted in disbelief.

"You can't fool me, little pony. You like getting fucked. I can see your cock getting hard again." True enough, his prick had hardened enough to rise up off of his belly. He had remarkable recuperative powers, he did. Which was all fine and good as I was planning on making him come over and over again as often as I could. And it was very obvious to both Sarabeth and myself that Nathan really liked getting fucked hard in his ass.

Sarabeth sat up and did something complicated with that long ponytail of hers, coiling it up on the back of her neck to keep it out of the mess. Then she leaned back down and put a hand on Nathans face and whispered "Nathan!" His eyes popped open and he looked up at her. She gave him a little smile and said "Do you want me to suck your cock while Master fucks you?" He made a deep groan and his whole body shivered. His mouth flapped open a few times and finally he managed to croak "Oh god yes, please!"

She leaned even closer and took his lower lip between her teeth and tugged at it and let it go again. I had slowed my strokes a little in and out of his butt, wanting to see how she played this out.

"Will you do something for me?"

"Anything! I-I'd do anything for you, Sarabeth...."

"Will you eat my pussy while I suck your cock while Master fucks you?" I almost laughed at that but then he shivered hard and contracted around me again. I ended up biting my lip instead.

"Oh please let me eat your pussy, Sarabeth. I..... I want to make you come too." She quickly ground her lips into his then lifted her head and grabbed another pillow. She raised his head and slipped it underneath then climbed over his body and placed her crotch right in front of his face. A slow gasp and a happy groan came from her as his tongue shot out and he buried his face between her thighs. Then she lowered herself down onto her elbows and stretched out to take the tip of his bobbing cock between those soft perfect lips. Her body was barely long enough to reach that far. She could just get the head inside her mouth. I leaned on the lads legs and bent him just a little bit more, sliding another half an inch into her mouth. A happy three-way groan of pleasure echoed around the room. I closed my eyes and just listened to the sounds of ecstasy as I began to pump into Nathans tight ass a little harder.

If I could have recorded that noise and put it here it would have made writing this story completely superfluous.

I briefly regretted not having a recording system on my video monitors. Wouldn't want to record everything, but having a record of special occasions like this one would have been worth the extra expense. Ah, well. Who needed recordings when I could have the real thing whenever I wanted it?

It was kind of a circular chain reaction thing. I pushed my prick into his ass which made me lean on his legs which made his prick slide in and out of her hot sucking little mouth. The combination of those things made him moan into her pussy and that caused her to moan around that mouthful of his prick which made his ass tighten up on my pistoning cock. Which in turn made me pump in and out of his ass even harder.

Sarabeth told me later that she had never seen two men having sex before and had always thought that it would be "nasty and disgusting". But she readily admitted that watching me fuck Nathan for the very first time had turned her on incredibly. So much that it only took a few seconds of his tongue lapping her wet pussy to bring her right over the edge.

That, of course, set off another chain reaction.

The little blond opened her mouth wide around Nathans cock and said "Ah! Ah! Ah-hmmmmmmmmm!" as her lips closed around his prick again. Her ass cheeks tightened up and she bucked her hips hard against his face and came hard, moaning and shivering. That brought Nathan to the edge again and he moaned hard into her pussy which made her squeal around his cock some more and he went into a spasm which caught me by surprise and almost pushed me back out of him as his legs flexed and his toes curled up so hard they crackled like popcorn. In response I leaned in and drove my cock all the way up inside his ass as hard as I could which pushed him right over and he cried out, muffled between her smooth thighs and started coming in her mouth. That of course made him buck and squeeze my prick inside him which drove me over the top and I roared in delight and started filling his rectal channel with my own come.

I'd had some great sex before in my life, even before I took Sarabeth and started collecting ponies. But none of it even compared to that moment. If I had known a sculptor I would have happily spent every last nickel of my fortune immortalizing that moment in the finest Italian marble. If I'd had one shred of doubt about what I was doing, that would have erased it forever.

That night, after changing the sheets and a quick shower I slept with a happy smile on my face and a tired and contented pony curled up on either side of me.

The following morning during breakfast Nathan walked like a little old man, slightly hunched over and holding his butt and constantly shifted in his seat complaining that I had "probably ruined" him back there. When I suggested that I should take him back to my bed again to prove him wrong, he gasped and paled and threw himself at my feet, begging me to let him satisfy me with his mouth instead.

I pretended to mull it over long and hard while he trembled and begged at my feet, then grudgingly acquiesced to his request. Sarabeth smirked and winked at me while she was cleaning up and I sat back in my chair with my fingers twined in his soft curly hair as his head bobbed up and down in my lap. He was still a little clumsy at it, but the lad was a fast learner.

Fifteen

Two years. Two more years. I had behaved myself admirably. Of course, behaving myself when I had two ponies like Nathan and Sarabeth was easy. They kept me more than satisfied all of the time, always willing and eager to make Master happy at any time of the night or day.

And they were both now National Registered Champions in both the dressage and the sulky cart races. I would get so many offers to buy them each time we went to a gathering I was tempted to hang signs around their necks stating "Not For Sale At Any Price."

There was no amount of money or other ponies that would make me want to part with either one of them. They were as much a part of me now that I would rather lose a limb or a major organ. Well, except that one, of course.

We were on the last two days of a big gathering outside of Perrineville. My ponies had already won their competitions and gotten their medals (and the accompanying intangible rewards) and the only thing we had left to attend was the Pony's Ball. There were still a few other events going on, but nothing we were all that interested in. All three of us were happy and tired and ready to go home and we had even discussed skipping the ball and leaving early.

There were no actual accommodations at this venue, except for a few small motels miles away in town so we had stayed in the RV on the grounds. Nathan and I had already disassembled the cart and lashed the bigger parts on the roof in preparation for our departure.

Preparations were underway for the Pony Auction that evening. People of all sorts were milling about the grounds and the arena was thick with half naked ponies (and completely naked ponies) and Masters, Mistresses, Doms, Dommes, Owners and Trainers all trying to get a sneak peek at the stock that was going up for sale in a few hours.

I was making my way back out the RV to change into something more comfortable. I always attended the auction but hadn't actually bid on any stock in years. Even if I never bought anything, I still liked looking and I always came away a little wistful and more than a bit horny. My pets always looked forward to my return.

Pushing my way through the throng of mostly naked stock, I had almost made it to the exit when my eye was drawn to a small woman standing just inside the door. The expression on her face was what first caught my attention. Her eyes were wide and staring and her mouth was open in an "O" of shock and surprise. I could tell right away that she hadn't been invited and had absolutely no idea what was going on.

It wasn't often that someone slipped past security, but it was known to happen. I could have just called Violetta or found one of her bully boys to handle it. But I figured since I was already here, I might as well take care of the situation myself.

Stepping in front of her to block her view I said "Can I help you, miss? You look lost." She jumped, as if seeing me for the first time and said "What....uh.... What is.... Uhhh...why are...."

While she stuttered I took a second to get a look at her. She was little and very cute. Short red hair and wide green eyes and covered all over (as far as I could see) with freckles. A nice compact little body and very small breasts and fairly wide hips and short sturdy legs that filled out her jeans nicely. Very nice and sexy in a way that I couldn't quite get my finger on yet. She stirred things inside me.

If I had encountered her on the outside, I would have taken her and made her my pony.

She was still stuttering and pointing and trying to see around me at the throngs of mostly naked people milling around. I put a hand on her shoulder and turned her around firmly, pointing her towards the door. Using my "Master Voice" I said "You are not allowed to be here, Ma'am. This is private property and you are trespassing. You need to leave now." She turned and walked out in front of me, protesting.

About ten steps outside the door she pulled away from me and turned, hands on her hips and frowned up at me defiantly. "I want to know what is going on in there! Why are all those people naked?" Her voice had a tinge of "I can be a brat if I want to" and a bit of an accent that I couldn't quite grasp just yet. It just made her look cuter in my eyes. I felt my cock twitch around a little bit in my pants.

I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned a little closer, looming over her somewhat, making her back away half a step. "Ma'am, this is a private event and you are on private property and you will have to leave right now." Then I softened my expression a little, spreading my arms slightly and lowered my voice. A bit conspiratorially, I whispered "I can't let you inside. But if you will come with me over here, I will try to answer your questions the best I can, okay?" I gestured over towards my RV about twenty yards away.

She glared up at me angrily, then finally relented and said she would go with me.

Once I got her in the light inside my RV I realized that this girl was extremely attractive. She wasn't a supermodel or anything like that, but my tastes didn't run in that direction anyway. That little body combined with the red hair cut very short (in a complete opposite of Sarabeth) and those bright green eyes and the spray of freckles over her nose and cheeks made me want to growl aloud with lust. On the walk there I had watched her butt moving in those snug jeans and my mouth watered to get my hands (and other things as well) on that hot little body.

As soon as her butt slid into the chair at my table she started asking questions about the gathering. Demanding information. I could tell that she was interested and if my eyes weren't deceiving me, her nipples were hard and poking out of the front of her shirt, advertising her arousal.

I interspersed my answers with questions about herself. Her name was Gael and she was an exchange student from Ireland. Hence the accent. She was living with a couple in New York City as a part time nanny while going to art school. The couple she was staying with had taken their child and gone on vacation for a month while school was out so she had decided to take a bus across the country to see more of the states before going back to school in the fall.

As soon as she said that a light went on in my mind. Like a light bulb over my head in the old cartoons.

Nobody was expecting to see or hear from her for another three weeks. She had no close relatives back home that would miss her right away.

Excellent.

"Would you like something to drink? I have ice water or milk and some sweet tea, if you'd like. Or I could make a pot of coffee..." Her face lost that frown and she gave me a somewhat embarrassed smile and said "I'd take a glass of tea, thank you." Then she looked down and said "Sorry if I seem like a bitch. That just caught me off guard."

"It's okay. We are kind of a startling bunch." I set the glass of tea down in front of her and patted her on the arm. "I have something you might like to see. I'll be right back."

I always carried my little auto injector in my vehicle when I went out into the world. You just never knew when it would come in handy. It made a slight hiss against her arm just below her shirt sleeve as she set her drink back down on the table. She had just enough time to say "Ow! Hey! What the..." before her eyes rolled up in her head and she slumped to the side. I caught her and lifted her in my arms and carried her little body down to the bedroom.

Taking just a moment to stare down at her I stopped and though hard about what I had just done. This was one of those decision points. I could always just turn her over to Violetta's thugs for disposal but I'm afraid that is exactly what they would have done with her. Those boys didn't tend to be too friendly to women other than their Mistress.

I could take her a ways down the road and dump her somewhere semi safe until she woke up. Maybe rent her a cheap motel room or something.

Or I could do what my body was telling me, which was strip her and tie her up and take her home to be my newest pony, whether she liked it or not. Before I was even really aware that I had made my decision, my hands were untying her sneakers and slipping them off of her feet. It didn't take me long after that to have her stripped naked and I stopped and looked again.