Seven Tails: Tail 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
438 Followers

In a visceral way, I almost felt sorry for the boy. Very soon his life was going to change radically. All of the things that defined him in his life at this moment, his computer, his job, his apartment, his education, Marie... All of those things were going to vanish when he did. He was going to wake up in a world that I suspect he never even imagined. I was going to challenge and change everything about his life.

In short, he was going to wake up in hell. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long for him to realize that it was also heaven in disguise. Fortunately I had the angel Sarabeth on my side. She was my greatest ally.

I believe it was Archimedes who said "Give me a big enough lever and I could move the world." He was so correct. I had the perfect lever to work on Nathan. Or anybody else, for that matter. If Archimedes had met Sarabeth he would have given up math without a second thought.

Nathan sat with his back to the door of the coffee shop and I sat across the table from him. I planned things that way. Not only did it give me a good view of the front of the store and a great view of Nathan himself, it also put some space between me and Sarabeth so she could pour on her charm. And pouring it on she was. She did it so innocently and naturally. Sarabeth just exuded sensuality like it was the most natural thing in the world. I'm sure if the place were empty they would have ended up naked on the floor of the coffee shop. But who would have been raping who would have been hard to tell.

Unbeknownst to him, Marie came walking through the front door of the shop. She spotted Nathan and started to walk over to our table. But when she saw him talking to Sarabeth and saw her hand running up and down his arm she stopped in shock, her mouth hanging open as she stared. Marie was cute in her own way, but compared to my little blond ponygirl she was as homely as ten miles of mud fence.

I sat and watched the expressions in her face change. When she first walked in her jaw was set in determination and she looked a little grim. Then when she saw our little tableaux her eyes widened and her mouth opened in shock. Her face went red and her eyes narrowed and a line appeared on her forehead as she got extremely angry. Even angrier than she was out in the park. After a moment or two all of the color drained out of her face again and her jaw closed with a snap. Without saying a word, she turned on her heel and walked back out the door again.

I was such a bastard. Using what I knew about them, I could have engineered things to stabilize their relationship and Nathan and Marie may well have gone on to live a happy life together. On the other hand, from what I knew about them, I knew that they weren't really right for each other. Despite his outward macho Dom exterior, Nathan was an unsatisfied closet submissive. And although Marie touted herself online and in his bedroom as a submissive, she was actually very controlling with very little interest in sex other than as a tool to keep Nathan close to her.

If they stayed together they would have made each other miserable.

Besides, I wanted Nathan. I wanted him more than she did and that settled things in my mind. I had hopes and aspirations for him that reached beyond the mundane house in the big city and 3.5 kids future that Marie had planned.

To hell with her. He was mine. And I got what I wanted.

With Sarabeth to keep him distracted, Nathan never even noticed the little drama that had just played out behind him. That was fine. I'm sure the aftermath was going to drive him even further towards the goal I was working towards. That was fine, too.

Long minutes after Marie had come and gone, Nathan blinked and looked at me like he was just seeing me for the first time. In an effort to seem civil he turned and said "So, uh... Jax. What kind of stories do you write?"

I gave him a long cool smile from behind the mask of my dark glasses and waved a hand noncommittally. "They aren't so much. Some psychological studies. Discussions on the subject of power exchanges in everyday life. And some....fiction. Short stories and novels for the fetish crowd." I shrugged. "It's soft core porn, really. Nothing really challenging, but it brings in some money from the bondage and leather types."

He raised an eyebrow. "Really? I'd like to read some of your work."

I pointed to his laptop and said "Sure. Do you mind?" he turned it and slid it towards me and said "Sure." I opened his browser and typed in a website address where I published some of my softer stories at a free website. I navigated to the list of my stories and pushed it back towards him. Most of those stories were Male Dom gay and bisexual dreams of mine.

"Here you go. I'd like to know what you think. My email address is there at the top. Send me a message." Glancing at my watch I said "Sarah dear? We do need to get going. They can't hold that meeting without us and I don't want to be too fashionably late."

She sighed like she didn't want to leave, which I am sure was pretty true, then stood up and shrugged into her leather jacket.

"Boss, you can be a real slave driver at times!" I almost burst out laughing. "But we do need to go." she finished sadly. Leaning down over the seated boy she ran a finger under his chin and tilted his head up. Her lips came down on his is a kiss that made his toes curl up. She pulled away after a moment and said in a low smoky voice "I hope I get to see you again, Nathan. Very soon."

We walked out of the coffee shop while he sat there with his face burning red and his mouth hanging open in shock.

Three

Sarabeth lay back on the bed, her legs wrapped around my shoulders while my head was between her thighs and I tongued her pussy, driving her to one orgasm after another. One hand was wrapped in my hair so tight it was almost painful.

We had both been so wound up when we got back to the hotel that our clothes were strewn all over the room. It had taken all of my restraint not to bend her over and take her in the elevator on the way upstairs. But those tight jeans would have thwarted me. Even being used to wearing them, Sarabeth had to struggle to get them off while I lay already naked on the bed growling with lust.

Just as soon as she was naked I flipped her over on her back on the bed and dove between those soft heavenly thighs and proceeded to bring her off several times with my lips and tongue. That always took just the edge off for her and she was always ready for more. Besides, I just loved making my little pony girl come hard and repeatedly. Her little screams and sighs of ecstasy were music to my ears.

She pulled on my hair even harder. "Please Master..." she begged. "Please.... Oh god... please..... I want you inside me, Master...... oh god...." I planted one last kiss right on her clit that made her shiver and moan and tremble, then slowly crawled up her body. Grabbing her wrists, I crossed them over one another and held them pinned to the bed above her head and just looked down at her, my hard cock pointed right at the entrance to her pussy. She moaned some more and bucked her hips beneath me in an effort to get my prick inside her.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Sarabeth?"

"Oh god yes please, Master!"

"Where do you want my cock, Sarabeth?"

She moaned again. "Anywhere.... Everywhere!"

"Tell me." Moving my pelvis a little I made the head of my prick rub up and down the slit of her pussy, getting me coated with her juices.

"I want you in my pussy, Master. And.... In my mouth. And.... In my ass.... Oooohhh.... Please, Master!" She didn't mind when I talked dirty to her. It was a thing she expected from men. But it embarrassed her highly when I made her talk that way. And it turned her on even more, though she wouldn't admit it. Deep down she reveled in being what she called a 'dirty girl' at times.

I released her hands with the admonition "Keep them up there, Sarabeth. If you move your hands I'll make you sleep on the floor." I wouldn't have, but it worked well as a threat. She moaned in frustration. I reached back and grabbed her ankles and brought her feet up to my chest. Her legs weren't long enough to reach to my shoulders but I put them into my chest and leaned forward, pinning her body to the bed with my weight. One hand went between our bodies and positioned the head of my prick right at her opening, spreading her lips apart and slipping just inside. She moaned and tried to wiggle me in deeper but I held her mostly immobile. Both her hands and her toes were curled up and clenched tight.

"Do you really want me to fuck you, Sarabeth?"

"Please, Master!" she begged.

"And what will you do for me?"

"Anything! Everything! Anything you want, Master. Ooohh... I am yours. I will do anything you want."

With that I leaned forward and pressed my cock up inside her slowly, sinking in a fraction of an inch at a time while she gasped and wiggled beneath me. As the last bit of my prick disappeared up inside her, I felt my balls nestling between her ass cheeks. Sarabeth gasped and panted like she couldn't draw a full breath. I was having a little trouble breathing myself. Her pussy gripped me so hard it was like a hot wet velvet vise on my meat, pulsing up and down my shaft. It took all of my self control to keep from filling her with my come right then and there.

I grabbed her dainty little feet in my hands and pulled them a little way from my chest and my thumbs ran down the sole of each foot. She squeaked and gasped hard, her toes curling up so hard they crackled and her hands almost came up off of the bed as she gave a little scream and came. Neither one of us was really into tickling, but the unexpected sensation caught her off guard and threw her into a hard sudden orgasm that caught her completely by surprise. Chuckling and balanced on my knees, I spread her legs wide apart then wrapped them around my waist as I leaned down over her and rested on my elbows.

You couldn't tell from initially looking at her, but Sarabeth was very well toned and incredibly strong, especially her legs. It took a lot of muscle and strength to pull a sulky cart with 180 pounds of me in it as fast as she did and she could do a three minute dressage routine in those heavy pony boots with the horse shoes on the soles like she was wearing sneakers.

If you just watched her walk, like I always did (hell, everybody did) you would just whistle to yourself and think "Wow! Nice legs!" They were firm and shapely and incredibly sexy without seeming too muscled or bulky. And Sarabeth did know how to walk in just a way to make sure that she caught your eye.

The point I'm trying to make here is that once I moved her legs down to my waist she stretched and pulled them up and wrapped those heavenly thighs around my waist and locked me in like I was in chains, pulling me deeper inside her body. Even if I had wanted to get away, I would have been hard pressed to get out of that leg lock with sheer muscle power alone.

But then I didn't have anywhere I needed to be at the moment anyway so it didn't really matter. I'd already met Nathan, which was my goal for this little excursion. So if I had to spend the rest of the time we had allotted between her sweet thighs then I had no complaints.

"You can move you hands now, Sarabeth. They are free."

Her arms came up and wrapped around my neck, pulling my head down until our lips met in a long smoldering kiss. I was wrapped in a cocoon of softly moaning little blond pony girl and the sight and sound and smell and taste of her was overwhelming. Pressing her heels into my back as a fulcrum, she started rocking her pelvis beneath me, slowly and sensuously.

And moments later I got to feel those heels drumming on my tailbone as she squeaked into my mouth and climaxed again, those wonderful internal muscles squeezing me like a milking machine.

Christ, what was I thinking? I should have been deliriously happy with this beautiful loving giving willing woman who would do absolutely anything to please me. Sometimes there weren't enough hours in the day to spend in bed with her, let alone training for the next gathering and mundane things like eating and sleeping.

Well, I was deliriously happy. I couldn't really ask for anything more.

But I was wanting more. And even more on top of that. I had five empty cages and wouldn't stop until they were filled. I wanted six champion ponies. Six servants. Six bed partners. Hell, I had room for a dozen cages if I wanted to build more. But I suspected that six would be plenty. After all, there were just so many hours in the day.

I had already decided that I was going to take Nathan and make him my next pony. Barring any horrible mistakes or natural disasters, that was going to happen within the next couple of weeks at the latest.

He didn't know it but I sure as hell did.

Even though I had this beautiful blond goddess beneath me, pleasuring me with her body, I thought about Nathan as I drove into her time and time again until we collapsed together in mutual ecstasy.

Four

It wasn't until we had driven home the following morning that I remembered to check my email. Sarabeth was busy taking care of our laundry and tidying up the house. At my direction she had hung up her dresses and her new clothes in a closet in one of the spare bedrooms. They would be out of the way there and she would finally have something to wear to the next Pony's Ball when we went to the gathering again. That thought made her smile.

It also made her happy when I allowed her to use her mp3 player while she worked. Since she was usually naked at home, I let her clip it to the ring in her collar. Sarabeth smiled and hummed and danced while she worked. A happy pony.

I had around a dozen different email accounts in different places. Always an extra one to throw away if I needed to. And many of them were routed through an anonymous server in the old Soviet Union. A couple through my banks both in Bern and the Caymans. All of them were pretty close to being untraceable. I'm sure Interpol could crack them open but anybody else would have to start a war or show evidence that I was an international terrorist or something to be able to trace those accounts.

You can probably tell that I value my privacy.

I logged in to my "ArexTheHunter" account. The same one I used when chatting with Nathan in that BDSM chat room. As I suspected, there was an email from him, posted the day we met him there in the coffee house.

"Lord Arex,

First of all, I want to apologize for my behavior. There was no call for me to be so rude to you when all you were trying to do was help. I am truly sorry and hope that I did not offend you.

Secondly, I am beginning to suspect that you were right after all. This whole "Dominant" thing is just not working out for me. So far it has caused me little more than grief and worry.

I have looked into and spoken with a few of the Dommes in the chat room and it has only left me with more questions. Frankly Sir, I find most of those women to be cold and unappealing and I find the notion of submitting myself to one of them unappealing as well.

Even though the fetish lifestyle has intrigued me for most of my adult life, perhaps I am, at heart, just a "vanilla" person after all.

Once again, please accept my apologies and I would really like to speak to you again on this matter.

-Nathan Terrazano aka Time Lord"

Well! That was interesting. The apology and the fact that he gave me his real name (even though I already knew it, but he didn't know that) was a real step forward. I would have to think through my reply carefully.

"Nathan,

Apology accepted. As I said before I am always here and willing to listen. Perhaps it is I who should apologize to you. I was challenging your core beliefs, the very essence of your personal identity. It is not really my place to do so, despite whatever my thoughts might be on the matter.

Although I do not know for sure, you come across as being both very bright and rather young. I'm not saying this in any bad connotation. If you are really as young as I suspect you are, you are mature beyond your years. You also have what appears to be a very "youthful" energy and a zest for life that I do not often encounter in older people. It is very refreshing. I do so enjoy chatting with you. You tend to brighten up my day.

As far as the somewhat delicate and touchy subject of your orientation goes, I suggest that you take it slowly and deliberately and not leap headlong into anything that you might come to regret later.

Rather than involving yourself with one of the Dommes in the chat room, most of whom are merely pretending by the way, why don't you look instead at some of the male sub literature that has been published on the subject? There are endless fascinating stories and articles out there to be read at your leisure. I will give you a list of some of my favorite links here."

I inserted a list of internet links to Male Dom / Male sub stories and a few Fem Dom links. Right in the middle of the list was the same link to the "Jax Winters" stories I had given him the day before under a different name.

"If you are interested in learning more, read through some of these stories and see what you think. I do hope that you are not offended by any of my proffered links and I am not trying to insinuate anything about your lifestyle choices. These stories are merely my personal favorites. And, as I have told you from the very beginning, I enjoy the company of males as well as female subs. "Resist Limitation!" is my motto.

I am always here for you, Nathan. Ready to listen and help when I can.

My regards,

-Master Max Rambeaux, aka Lord Arex"

There. That should get him quietly thinking for awhile. Just another small nudge in the right direction. I figured I probably wouldn't hear from him for a day or two. Much to my surprise about five minutes later I got a reply in my inbox.

"Master Max,

I was reading through your links in between classes and was very startled. You sent me a link to some stories by a man named Jax Winters. Amazingly enough I met Mr. Winters at the coffee shop here in town yesterday!

I don't remember very much about him other than he was nice and very soft spoken. He gave me the very same link you sent me. But his secretary is the hottest woman I have ever seen in my life! She was little and blond and gorgeous with the biggest warmest blue eyes... Long blond hair in a braid that went all the way down her back and a body that just would not quit. She looked like a miniature version of Lara Croft.

I think I fell in love with her at first sight. I almost cried when he said they had to leave. Some sort of business meeting or something. And when she kissed me right before they left I very nearly came in my pants. I'm getting all excited again just thinking about her. Sarah. That was her name.

All I know for sure right now was that if she was a Domme, I would throw myself at her feet just to be near her again. If I were sure such a thing existed, I would say that I had found the love of my life. Hopefully, that isn't just the way she treats every guy she meets.

Anyway, any guy who could have a girl like Sarah working for him must have something going. I'm going to go read some of his stories now.

-Nathan

P.S. I will be in the chat room this evening about 8:00 pm my time if you will be around. I would love a chance to talk to you some more."

I smiled at his comments and made a mental note to show this email to Sarabeth at the first opportunity. I'm sure she would get a kick out of the impression she made and his description of her.

And I was right, she did.

Later on that evening, however, things got a little ugly. Nathan came into the chat room morose and despondent. It only took me a little while to draw out what had upset him so much.

Justrex
Justrex
438 Followers