Seven Tails: Tail 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers

Lord Arex: Just tell me what is bothering you, Nathan. I'm sure between the two of us we can find a solution.

Time Lord: Marie left me. Packed all of her stuff and took off. And she trashed my apartment. Took her time doing it, too. Tore up all of the pictures of us together. Threw my stuff everywhere.

Lord Arex: That's pretty bad. Sounds like she has some emotional problems. I do think you are better off without her.

Time Lord: She even trashed my bike! Kicked out the spokes and threw it off the balcony. Bent the frame and everything. My bike is ruined!

Lord Arex: Surely you can get another bike. How much could that be?

Time Lord: I paid almost four grand for that bike! Saved half my paychecks for almost a year to get it. Now I'm going to lose my deposit on the apartment too. Another thousand bucks. She kicked holes in the wall.

Lord Arex: Oh my. I'm sorry, Nathan. What can I do to help?

Time Lord: There's nothing you can do. My life is ruined.

Lord Arex: It's not ruined, Nathan. This is just a temporary setback.

Time Lord: Ruined! I was with Marie forever. Two whole years next week. And now she's left me and trashed all my stuff and ruined my bike. I don't even have any clean clothes to wear. She threw all of the stuff out of the fridge on my clothes! I didn't have all that much stuff to begin with and now I have nothing.

I might as well kill myself and get it over with.

Lord Arex: Don't do anything stupid, Nathan. That would be a horrible waste of a very talented mind.

Time Lord: I just don't see any other options.

Lord Arex: I see plenty of other options. You are just angry and depressed and not thinking clearly.

Time Lord: Why shouldn't I be angry? My whole life is in ruins in the space of one afternoon. Right now I can't even afford a bus ticket to get to school Monday morning. I don't get paid again until the end of the month.

I'd be better off dead at this point. My life couldn't possibly get any worse.

Lord Arex: Things can always be worse, Nathan. But they can get better unexpectedly too.

Time Lord: I don't see that happening.

Lord Arex: As a matter of fact, I could make things much better right this moment. Would it cheer you up to meet Sarah again? Jax Winters secretary? You remember her?

Time Lord: You know her?

Lord Arex: Jax is a friend of mine. Perhaps I could arrange a meeting if they are still in the country. They travel a lot.

Time Lord: She's probably not really interested in me, anyway.

Lord Arex: Where are you right now, Nathan?

Time Lord: In the coffee shop. The only place I have to go. And they are closing in 30 minutes. Then I don't know where I am going to go. Can't go back to the apartment.

Lord Arex: Give me 5 minutes, Nathan. Let me make a phone call. Do you have your cell? What is your number?

Time Lord: I guess I can give you that. It's 707-555-1234.

Lord Arex: Give me five minutes, Nathan. Promise me you won't leave that spot.

Time Lord: Okay. I promise.

Grabbing my remote, I popped open Sarabeths cage and her shackle and spoke over the intercom. "Sarabeth love? Come to the house. I need you, dear. Soft shoes and collar, love. Hurry."

"Yes, Master! Right away!"

When she arrived I gave her a quick rundown of the situation, some instructions and my cell phone. She was to talk to him briefly and express an interest in meeting him again. Just try to cheer the boy up a little while I made some other arrangements.

She got him on the phone and talked to him in low sensual tones in the corner while I got on the other phone. I called the hotel where we had stayed the other day and arranged for a room, a taxi and some cleaning. They remembered me because I tipped well and I promised another healthy gratuity for this favor. The concierge promised me that he would see to my friends needs personally.

Once I hung up I motioned to Sarabeth to wrap up her conversation. She said "Nathan, I have to run. The boss needs me. We'll be back next week, okay? Can I call you again before then? Good. I wrote down your email address." She lowered her voice again and said "I can't wait to see you again, Nathan. Next week, then. Bye." She gave a little kiss into the phone and hung up.

"Was that okay, Master? He sounds much happier now."

"That was perfect, love. As always." I motioned her over and gave her a warm kiss and a pat on her cute little fanny. "Go back and get some sleep. We will probably have to get up and get busy first thing in the morning."

"Good night, Master."

"Good night, my sweet."

Lord Arex: Nathan? Are you still there?

Time Lord: Yes, I'm here.

Lord Arex: Did Sarah call you?

Time Lord: OMG

Lord Arex: Yes?

Time Lord: She is so sweet.

Lord Arex: Yes, she is. Listen, Nathan. I have made some arrangements. In a few moments a taxi will pull up outside for you. It will take you to a hotel for the night. Give your clothes to the concierge and he will have them cleaned and brought back in the morning.

Time Lord: I can't afford that.

Lord Arex: It's already paid for, Nathan. My treat. Call room service and get some dinner then get a shower and go to bed. Get some sleep. Get up in the morning and order a big breakfast. In the meantime I have a proposition for you. Something to think about besides Sarah when you go to sleep.

Time Lord: LOL. Okay, you have my attention.

Lord Arex: I am going to come to see you. And I have an idea that I can provide you with something worth living for.

Time Lord: You are coming here? Why?

Lord Arex: To meet you in person. If that is okay with you. To make you "an offer you can't refuse".

Time Lord: OMG. I don't know what to think about all this.

Lord Arex: Don't think, Nathan. Just go get some sleep. You've had a hard day. I'm doing what little I can to help. Will you meet with me tomorrow?

Time Lord: Yes! Yes! Of course I will! It would be an honor to finally meet you, Sir. You don't really have to go to all this trouble for me.

Lord Arex: Think nothing of it, dear boy. I am glad to help you out.

Time Lord: A taxi just pulled up and honked.

Lord Arex: Then that is your ride. Go get some sleep. I will see you tomorrow.

Time Lord: Thank you again, Sir.

Lord Arex: You are welcome, Nathan. Good night.

Time Lord: Good night, Sir!

Then he logged off.

As the screen went blank I startled myself by murmuring "Love you, Nathan."

Five

I was up at the crack of dawn, as was usual for me. I pulled the RV out of the garage and loaded some empty boxes and large trash bags in the storage bins and stuck some handy items in a cabinet on the inside just in case we needed them. I also made sure my little auto injector was charged up and ready. That was definitely going to be needed.

Rousing Sarabeth fairly early, I had her come to the house for breakfast. I made us French toast and sausages and allowed her one cup of coffee with her breakfast, which was her limit. While we ate I updated her on what happened and my change of plans. A small worry line appeared between her eyes and she looked up at me with a serious expression.

"Master you know I love you."

"And I love you too, Sarabeth."

"And I would do anything for you. Anything to make you happy."

"You are the perfect little pony, Sarabeth."

"But...."

"But?"

"Do you think this is a good idea? Kidnapping him?" She waved a hand. "I know that is how you took me and that worked out fine." She raised those blue eyes to me and said "I was looking for you and didn't know it. I needed a strong man to make me his. I needed a Master. I needed you."

"And I needed you. And I wanted you the minute I saw you there on the side of the road."

"But do you think taking Nathan this way is what he really wants? Are you sure? He's really a sweet boy and I don't want him to be unhappy with this."

I smiled softly and shook my head. "I'm not one hundred percent sure of anything, love. Except about what I want. And I want him." I forked the last bit of sausage up into my mouth and chewed thoughtfully. "Nathan is very unhappy right now. And not just because of this deal with his ex girlfriend. He craves the dominant submissive lifestyle and because he is a strong willed and strong minded man, he made the assumption that he wants to be the one in charge. His ego won't let him accept freely that he wants to be dominated. At the will of another. But deep in his heart he wants to belong to somebody else. He just can't wrap his mind around that concept yet. I'm going to help him." I shrugged.

"I just don't want him to be unhappy, Master. I know how forceful you can be when you want something." Her eyes lowered and a little flush spread across her cheeks. I reached across the table and patted her hand.

"He's going to be very unhappy for awhile, Sarabeth. There's just no getting around that. For one, I'm going to kidnap him and lock him naked in a cage against his will. Then I'm going to make him wear a collar and walk at the end of a leash and that will embarrass and humiliate him. Then I am going to dress him in a leather harness and make him trot and pull a cart for me like an animal. Something he has probably never even thought of before."

"Secondly, I am going to demand that he offer his body to me and that will probably be the hardest thing of all for him. Nathan has never had sex with another man and the thought of it disturbs him deeply. Because male societal roles demand that macho 'real' men only have sex with women, Nathan is afraid that giving himself to another man will make him a 'fag' and a 'sissy boy' and he will most likely fight that pretty hard. Probably even harder than submitting to the leash."

Master, I just..." she started. I held up a hand.

"I know what you are trying to say, love. You are a tender soul and you like him and don't want to see him get hurt. I don't want to see him hurt, either. I would rather he just submitted to me fully. But that probably won't happen. At least..." I added "Not right away."

"All I can say is that I promise not to hurt him more than is absolutely necessary. In my heart Nathan already belongs to me and I already love him almost as much as I love you." Her eyes went a little wide and she deflated and slumped in her chair. I rose from my chair and walked around the table to her side. Then I got down on one knee and took one hand in mine like I was proposing. That startled her so much she actually scooted her chair back an inch in surprise.

"I can't do this without you, Sarabeth. And I won't do it without you. I am your Master, Sarabeth. And you are my pony. But if you say you will not help me then I will not do this. And that will be that."

I paused for a second while she stared down at me in shock and asked "Sarabeth, will you help me?"

There was a small intake of breath, almost a gasp. She sucked her lower lip in between her teeth and her eyes welled and then tears started streaming down her cheeks. Suddenly she threw herself forward off her chair and into my chest, almost knocking us both to the floor. Those strong slim arms wrapped around my neck hard enough to almost make me lose my breath. My hands held her smooth back as she held me and trembled and made little sobs into my shoulder. Her body sagged further down until it rested on top of my raised thigh, balancing precariously.

I held her tight and wondered. Had I screwed up? Had I pushed her too far or conversely, given her too much freedom of choice? Was Sarabeth crying because she didn't want to help me take Nathan and make him my pony? And, fool that I was, I vowed I wouldn't take him if she objected. I could almost see that beautiful young man slipping away from my grasp and I was prepared to be really angry with myself for allowing that to happen.

She loosened her grip on my neck and leaned back a little. Those two slim strong hands went down to my cheeks as she leaned back and looked slightly down at me. Sarabeths eyes and cheeks were still glistening with the remnants of her tears. She sniffled a little then said "Silly silly Master... Of course I will help you. I am yours."

My Sarabeth was such a good girl.

Since we had started very early in the morning we got to Cape Placid well before noon. As soon as we arrived I sent an email to Nathan to go ahead and get a good lunch (on me) at the hotel and wait, as I was running a little bit behind. He sent a reply as that he had slept in and missed breakfast he wouldn't mind getting some lunch and thanks again.

While I was sure that he was engaged on the other side of town, Sarabeth and I broke in to his apartment and packed his things and hauled them out to the RV. We made sure to take only the "personal" things that would have meant something to him and left anything that looked like it may have belonged to Marie or anything that they may have bought 'together'.

In short, we made it look like he packed hurriedly and left town. Before we left the apartment complex I typed out a quick note on my laptop, printed it and stuck it in an envelope with five hundred dollars in cash. The note read:

"Leaving town. I've had enough. Sorry about the short notice and the mess and the damage. This should cover it.

-NT"

I stuck it in the managers mailbox and we drove away. A quick jaunt out to the hotel afterward tied up all of the loose ends but one. Nathan himself. I paid off his bill and tipped all of the staff generously and gave the concierge another twenty dollar bill on top of his tip for one more taxi ride. That, along with a note for Nathan to please meet me at the coffee shop in one hour, and fate was cast to the winds. If he followed my directions he wouldn't have time to go back to his apartment and find all of his things gone. All I could do was keep my fingers crossed and hope.

Right on time, we saw his cab drive up and deposit him at the front door of the coffee shop. Sarabeth and I were across the street in the park watching. She gave me a quick kiss and said "Good luck, Master!" as she jumped up and trotted off to the RV where it was parked in a lot around the corner. Gathering my resolve, I walked across the street and through the doors.

"Hello, Nathan. I'm Max Rambeaux." He started to rise out of his chair and I waved him back down.

"Ma.. Umm... Mister Rambeaux! It's an honor to meet you, Sir!" I smiled inwardly as he stuttered trying not to refer to me as "Master Max".

"Nonsense, dear boy. The honor is all mine, I assure you." Even though he hadn't paid much attention to "Jax Winters" the night before, I made enough changes in my appearance and wardrobe to make sure that he didn't make the connection.

The waitress came by and I ordered coffee and told her to give Nathan whatever he wanted. He thanked me with his eyes and ordered some complicated "chino" something or other. I had no idea what that was, being more of a coffee purist myself.

"I want to thank you for helping me out. I didn't know what I was going to do. I'll repay you when I..." I waved a hand.

"No, Nathan. That was a gift from me to you. You needed a hand and I was able to do something nice for somebody besides myself for a change. Think nothing of it."

He managed a half bow while sitting. What a polite young man!

"I have been doing some research on you, young man. And I am very impressed with what I have found."

"On me, Sir? I don't understand..."

"I contacted this 'Memetech' that you work for. They were full of praise for your work. As a matter of fact, the manager there expressed an interest in trying to get you to move to Kansas and work for them full time...."

"Really? Wow! Ummm..... Why..?" I raised a hand again and stopped him.

"I find myself having need of a young man of your talents, Nathan. I'm engaged in a venture with a perfect spot for you on my team. Now.... I'm not saying it won't be difficult at first. I will work you harder than you have ever done before in your life. And I will require you to learn new things. Things you have never even thought of before. But if it all comes out the way I dream it will... Well! The rewards will be quite substantial. Quite substantial, indeed!"

"And what would I..." I raised my hand and stopped him again. Looking around the coffee shop I raised a finger to my lips conspiratorially and said "Grab your coffee, Nathan. Let's take a walk." I laid a ten dollar bill on the table as we left.

It was pleasantly warm outside and I had Nathan hold my coffee while I shrugged out of my coat them held his while he did the same then we resumed our stroll.

"The thing is, lad, that my business is extremely lucrative and there are industrial spies everywhere. Many of my competitors would love to have my secrets, if you know what I mean. We have to be very careful what we say in public."

"Oh, of course." I had gotten his curiosity up and fed his sense of intrigue just enough that he was willing to go along with whatever I said for the moment. Even as bright and intelligent as he was, he was still pretty naive. He was, after all, still a young man and nowhere near as jaded and suspicious as I was.

We turned the corner and I pointed at my RV sitting there. "If you don't mind" I said "I brought my mobile office along. We can sit quietly and comfortably and not be overheard."

"Wow! This is yours? It's awesome!"

"I make enough off my business to buy one or two of these every year if I want to. If things work out, maybe I'll buy you one of your very own." I gestured towards the door. "Shall we?"

A quick glance around showed nobody looking as we entered the side door of the big RV and I closed it firmly behind us. And, as I had maneuvered him into taking off his jacket, the injector hissed against his arm seconds after the door closed and seconds after that I eased him to the floor gently as he slipped into unconsciousness.

Six

Well, as it turned out, he seemed to mind his new situation quite a bit. Even though he had woken up groggy and a bit disoriented it didn't take him long to get a really good mad going once he realized that he was bound and chained in a cage.

Sarabeth had helped me carry him inside from the RV and into the cage and had even helped me strip him and secure the shackles to his wrists and ankles. The drugs were working just like advertised and he had a raging erection going by the time we got him home, even if he was unconscious. Her eyes were wide and there was a curious wistful smile in one corner of her mouth.

I knew we were running out of time so I sent her off to the house to sort through his things, wash what needed to be washed and put the rest in a storage locker. I barely had time to put my mark on his neck and finish chaining him before he started waking up. Right before his eyes fluttered open for the first time I drew a soft leather blindfold over his eyes. That touch brought him awake and, as he stirred, I set the chains on his wrists slowly retracting towards the ceiling and helped him groggily to his feet. Before he was even fully awake he was standing with his hands held above his head, sagging weakly against the padded shackles on his wrists.

"Wha.... What's going on? What happened?"

I kept a hand on his shoulder to steady him. "Easy Nathan. You're all right. Just take it easy." My voice was as calm as I could make it, trying to be reassuring while he was so disoriented.

"Oooh... My head hurts. I can't see! What's going on?"

Moving around behind him I put both hands on his shoulders and dug my thumbs gently but firmly into his trapezius muscles, digging in just a little to help ease some of the tension.

"It's okay, Nathan. Take it easy. You are all right...." My thumbs dug in just a little harder. "The headache will pass in a little while. I'm sorry about that. There is a blindfold over your eyes. We will take that off here in a moment." His hands jerked reflexively, trying to remove the blindfold but the chains kept his hands firmly above his head. His feet too tried to move but the chains stretching off on either side kept his legs about shoulder width apart.

Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers