Seven Tails: Tail 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out onto the bath mat and let Nathan dry me off with a big fluffy towel and then went into the bedroom to get dressed, leaving him to clean up the bathroom.

By the time I was fully dressed and ready Nathan had slipped on his soft tennis shoes and buckled the collar back around his neck. He knelt on the rug, eyes on the floor with one hand holding the end of his leash up in the air for my hand. I took it and he rose to his feet and followed behind me as we headed back out to the barn.

Once he was back in his cage and his things put away I closed the curtain and went to check on my newest. He was still unconscious, but showing some signs of coming around. Good. My soft padded stool was placed right in front of the cage door, leaving just enough room to swing it open.

Since it looked like I still had some time to kill, I went over to the stainless steel counter along the wall and started a pot of coffee brewing. In moments the aroma of thick rich Brazilian coffee was wafting through the stables. I could hear the other three moving to the front of their cages and could actually hear them sniffing the enticing scent.

When the pot was done I poured myself a cup and then said "Quietly, please. Coffee?"

Three separate whispers came back, all variations on "Yes please, Master!" I poured three small plastic coffee mugs and doled them out. Each of my pets huddled themselves around the steaming mugs and sipped at them slowly, savoring the experience. They were only allowed coffee once or twice a week, as I was careful about the amount of stimulants in their diet. I was very careful about their entire diet, limiting starches and sugars and making sure they ate lots of proteins and carbs. It was a difficult science, keeping them both healthy and satisfied at the same time.

For the most part, my stock ate "kibble". It wasn't animal feed, but a complicated form of trail mix that contained lots of vitamins and minerals and muscle toning ingredients. It was a combination of sweet and salty and it was pretty tasty, even if it did get a little boring after awhile. For a reward, those of my pets who had behaved and pleased me ate four meals a week at my table with me. They got to eat what I did and they all learned to work hard for that reward.

The kibble also contained, randomly, small doses of the aphrodisiac that was in my secret mix. Keeping my pets in a high state of sexual tension and being miserly at times about allowing them release was an essential part of their training. It was also highly amusing. Anybody who was caught masturbating without permission was punished severely.

On occasion, I suspect that they let me catch them on purpose, just for the extra attention.

But I wasn't as picky about my own release, of course. That was the point of this whole exercise. Sure, the training, the carting and dressage, the arena and the exhibitions and races were fun and diverting, but the whole thing was about my own pleasure. During our little romp earlier, Nathan had come repeatedly while I was fucking him. He couldn't help it. I liked making my pets come as many times as possible when we played.

But while my cock was in his mouth in the shower Nathan had become extremely excited again. His prick was hard and straining at the air by the time I finished coming in his mouth. I could have stroked him or sucked him off or fingered his ass until he came again, but I didn't. Leaving him with an unspent hardon always charged his system back up and kept his edge keen and razor sharp.

Besides, I had plans for that hardon that might come in handy later.

So I sipped my coffee in silent thought and waited, wondering how Daniel was going to take the news of this sudden change in his life. Probably not very well, at first. They never did.

Even though I had never really spent much time around real horses, I imagined it was like taking a wild horse fresh from the wilds. First you had to break them down... Make them realize escape and resistance were impossible. Breaking down their natural rebelliousness without breaking their spirit completely was a fine line. Then you had to get them used to being controlled. And once you mastered that, then you had to train them in the finer arts and give them the skills to be a potential champion.

Sarabeth and Nathan were both registered champion ponies. We had won the dressage and sulky events the last three events we had attended. Sarabeth could do our dressage routine in her sleep with style and flair. If her life had taken another direction, she would have made an excellent gymnast or an awesomely talented dancer. She put all of her heart into being something I could be proud of. Under her demure and somewhat shy demeanor lurked a grinning exhibitionist. Whenever she finished a routine in front of an audience she was always so wound up the merest touch would bring her to orgasm. Seeing that sort of glow and shine always brought a few extra points from the judges.

Nathan was my sulky racer. He was one of those rare types who could slip into the fabled "runner's high" very quickly. While wearing blinders and strapped into the harness in front of my cart he slipped off into a single-minded nirvana and focused on nothing but the finish line. And the reward he knew was coming when he won, of course. I don't think there was anything he wouldn't do as long as I promised to fuck him long and hard afterward.

We were still struggling to find a niche for Gael. Her legs were too short for dressage or running and though she liked jumping, once again her legs were too short for competition. I didn't much care the jumping events anyway, as they were too hard on knees and back, in my opinion. Champion jumpers only had one or two years in them before they were forced to retire. Her heart still chafed at her captivity but there was also a seed of jealousy towards the other two for their accomplishments. Gael was a pony in transition. At her first and only gathering so far I kept her out of the events, which made her both angry and sad and she spent most of the time sulking at my feet. But when we had the big parade at the end of the event I decked her out in full harness with bells and a big ostrich plume on her head and had her pull my cart with the other two trotting along behind. She held her head with that fiery mane of red hair high and proud and pranced her little heart out.

Afterward all three of us spent time rewarding her for her performance. And even though it was a ten hour trip home, she slept the whole way with a smile on her lips.

Thinking about Gael, I set my mug down and stepped over to her cage, pulling the curtains apart just wide enough for her to see me. Quickly, she set her cup down and scurried to the front of the cage and knelt, her eyes on the floor at my feet. I crouched down so that our eyes would be on a level and reached through the bars. I cupped her chin in my hand and turned her face up, my fingers caressing her cheek softly.

"My beautiful little flame." I whispered. "You always burn so bright..."

My thumb passed over her soft full lips and she bared her teeth briefly, as if she was going to bite me, then she opened her mouth and took my thumb between her lips and sucked on it like it was my cock. I heard a little purring noise from deep in her chest. I let her continue for a moment then pulled my hand away.

"I have a special assignment for you, my little fiery beauty."

"Anything you wish, Master." Her eyes were bright and glowing green, like a cats.

"Do you remember your first night here? How you watched Nathan and Sarabeth at play in the cage right across the way?"

She took a deep breath and her nipples hardened into little points like diamonds on her chest. A red flush spread across her cheeks and down her chest. She stretched and shivered a little and I saw goose bumps raise up all over her fine pale skin. "Oh yes, I remember, Master. It got me sooooo hot... I wanted to be in there with them so bad..." She paused and stuck her lower lip out in a small pout and said "Then you came in and beat me for playing with myself. It wasn't fair!"

"But it taught you an important lesson, did it not?" She nodded grudgingly, the pout still on her little heart shaped lips.

"The new boy will be awake soon."

"So, it's another boy then? Goody!" She almost clapped her hands with joy. Once a week I allowed time for my pets to play together for a couple of hours. We kept a calendar posted on the wall and stuck to a rigorous schedule to keep anybody from getting jealous. Week one was Sarabeth and Nathan. Week two was Gael and Nathan. Week three was Gael and Sarabeth. On week four I allowed all three of them time together, usually in my bed because it was big enough to hold them all at once. My participation was, of course, bound by no schedule whatsoever and based solely on my whims. Once Daniel was fully integrated into our group it would throw my schedule way off but we could live with that, I think.

I held a finger to my lips. "Sssh... You are the first to know, love. Keep it quiet for the moment. I'm trusting you."

Her eyes crinkled at the corners as she smiled in pride and said "Of course, Master. Anything for you. What can I do?"

"When the time is right" I said, leaning closer and speaking more softly "I want you and Nathan to do the same thing for the new boy. I want you to show him some of the rewards for good behavior and that belonging to me might not be such a bad thing, after all. I know I can count on you to give him a good show." I paused, than added "And besides, I think you like playing with Nathan just a little bit, don't you?"

She shivered again and another wave of goose bumps traveled up and down her skin. Another flush spread out from her cheeks. I knew it embarrassed her a little, but I adored it when she blushed. And she did it so easily.

She reached a hand out towards the bars, then pulled it back at the last second. I reached out and took her small hand in mine and squeezed it.

"I would rather be with you, Master." she said "But I do like playing with Nathan almost as much."

I raised her hand to my lips and kissed her fingers softly. "Tell you what, my little flame. If you give the new boy a good show you can come and stay with me tomorrow night. All night." She shivered hard and squeezed my fingers.

"Thank you, Master! I will give him a show he won't ever forget! I promise!"

I didn't often let a pet spend the entire night in my bed. We usually just went there for quick romps, like the one with Nathan earlier. I saved the "sleepovers" as a special reward. And it included breakfast in the morning, which was a rare treat indeed.

I started to rise and Gael held on to my fingers. "Was there something else?" I asked.

"Can... can Nathan fuck me in my ass, Master?" She blushed furiously red as the words left her lips.

I leaned down and pulled her closer and kissed her on the forehead and whispered "I will make sure that he fucks you long and hard in your cute little ass, Gael. As many times as you want." She moaned aloud and almost collapsed on the floor. I'm sure she just had at least a small orgasm. Excellent. She would be tightly wound and ready to go when I brought Nathan to her cage. Daniel would get a good eyeful when the time came.

I closed her curtain again and stepped across to Nathans cage. I crouched down briefly and spoke quietly through the thick curtain.

"Nathan."

"Yes, Master?"

"When the time is right I want you and Gael to give the newest a show of how we play here, understand?"

"Yes, Master!"

"And Nathan..."

"Yes, Master?"

"Make sure you give her what she wants most, understand?"

"Of course, Master! I'll be happy to!"

"You're a good boy, Nathan."

Of all of my pets, only Sarabeth had any experience with anal sex before meeting me. And she had discovered the difference between being screwed by an inexperienced teenager with a sort fuse and someone who knew what he was doing and had lots of self control. She claimed "It was like the first time all over again, but much better!" Now all three of my pets shared a passion for the act. Nathan preferred receiving over giving, but he did enjoy sinking his prick into a tight willing ass when it was allowed.

But it was one of the things that they were forced to earn to right to do when I allowed them to play together. Just another measure of control which made the rewards so much sweeter.

I sat back down on my stool and sipped the last of my coffee. Daniel was groaning softly and starting to move around.

"Sarabeth" I said quietly. There was a quick intake of breath down the hall and a soft voice spoke. "Yes, Master?" I glanced at the first cage. There was a whisper of motion against the curtain and I could picture her on her knees, hands gripping the bars with her face pressed between them, straining for sounds.

I gave her instructions and settled back to wait.

Two

As Daniel started waking up and moving around I stepped into the cage and put my hands under his armpits and lifted him up to a kneeling position and thumbed the button on my remote to pull the shackles up towards the ceiling, leaving his hands just above his head. Still groggy, he made little moans and groans and his head turned back and forth, trying to see through the blindfold. I supported him until he was a little steadier saying "Easy, Daniel. Easy. You're all right. Just relax." over and over again.

Once he seemed to be more or less awake I stepped back out of the cage, leaving the door open and sat back down on my stool. He was still bewildered, turning his head back and forth and pulling at the shackles the held his hands.

"What... What... What's going on? Where am I?"

"Easy, Daniel. You are all right. We are at my ranch. You are safe." I tried to sound reassuring. The first few minutes of the drug wearing off were a bit disorienting.

"Mister Belmont?"

I had used the name Belmont when I met him at the diner. There were dozens of names I used for different things. I briefly wondered how long it had been since I told somebody my real name. Probably at least ten years.

"Yes, Daniel. But my name isn't really Joshua Belmont."

"I can't see! Why am I tied up? What's going on?"

"There's a blindfold over your eyes. I will take it off in a moment so you can see. Just relax. You are tied up because I want you to be. And as to what is going on..." I paused a little for effect than said "You have been kidnapped, Daniel."

That startled him just a little bit and he jerked against the chains. "Kidnapped? What? Why? I don't have any money.."

"I didn't take you for money, Daniel. I took you because I wanted you here in my stables. You will be an excellent addition to my collection."

"Please" he begged. "I don't have anything you want. I... I'll do anything you want. Please just don't kill me."

"I have no intention on killing you Daniel. I want you to be alive and healthy for a long time."

"Please don't hurt me. I'll do anything you want..."

"Yes you will. You will learn to do exactly what I say and give me what I want when I want it. I told you back at the diner that you would get lots of training and your training has already begun."

"Why are you doing this?"

"I am going to make your dreams come true, Daniel. Your dreams and mine. You told me you wanted to be a horse. I am going to turn you into one. To be precise, I'm going to turn you into a pony."

It was beginning to dawn on him that he was naked and that he had an erection in front of a strange man and that he was extremely turned on. A deep blush was spreading across his cheeks and down onto his chest. His hands pulled at the shackles and he tried to pull his legs together in a vain attempt to hide his hardon. Daniel shook his head.

"No no no... I don't want any part of that. That's crazy... A pony? No no. I won't do that. Please let me go! I promise I won't tell anybody!"

"What you want is no longer an issue here, Daniel. What matters now is what I want. And what I want is for you to be my personal little pony. You will learn to love wearing the harness. You will learn to trot and canter and gallop. I will train you long and hard and you will perform for me in the arena and out on the track..."

"And in my bed."

"No no NO!! I'm no fag! Don't you touch me!"

The braided handle of the whip slid smoothly into my palm. It flashed up and back with a quick whirl then flew forward as fast as thought and cracked loud in the air about six inches in front of his chest.

Daniel blanched white and flinched back against the chains and a little dribble of pee squirted up out of his hard bobbing cock and splashed on his belly and legs.

"QUIET!"

He started babbling. "No no please... I don't do that. I don't want that... please... don't touch me... I... I can't do that..."

The smooth oiled leather of the whip flashed out once more and this time it scored flesh and left a six inch welt on the inside of his thigh a couple inches above his left knee. He screamed and pulled back against the chains. His hardon drooped almost instantly and he peed a puddle on the floor between his thighs.

Daniel sagged in the chains and hung his head and sobbed pitifully. The combination of the unexpected pain and his embarrassment had broken his spirit for the moment and he cried like a baby.

The coiled whip went back on the hook next to my seat. I went to the counter and poured myself another cup of coffee and soaked a washcloth in cold water.

"I'm going to put something on your leg to help ease the pain, Daniel. If you behave, I won't hurt you again." I crouched down by him, staying well out of the puddle. "It's just a cold washcloth. It will make you feel better." When I laid the cloth on the welt he flinched again and sobbed some more.

He was extremely vulnerable at this point and I knew this was the proper time to lay down the ground rules. I sat and sipped my coffee for a moment and waited for his sobbing to ease off a bit.

"Daniel!"

He raised his head and I said "Do not speak again until I tell you to. Do you understand?" He opened his mouth and then thought better of it and just nodded.

"Good boy. You just completed the first stage of your training. Now I am going to tell you how your life is going to be from now on. You are going to sit quietly and listen. Understand?"

He nodded again.

"Very good. Now, these are the facts. I have taken you, Daniel. You are now mine for the rest of your life. If you could look into a mirror you would see that my mark is tattooed on the back of your neck."

He flinched a little and I could see him roll his shoulders, noticing the sting of the fresh tattoo and the bandage on his neck for the first time.

"I have taken you and I do not give up what is mine. What is mine is mine for life. I will not merely let you go and there is no way for you to get away. The cage you are in right now is going to be your home until the day you die. The sooner you get used to the idea the sooner your life will start to get easier. Am I being perfectly clear?"

He nodded again.

"Good boy. Now, what we do here on my ranch is train champion human ponies. You will learn to obey my commands at all times. You will learn to trot and canter and gallop, as I said. You will be trained to pull a sulky cart and other things. Just like you were a real horse. You will learn to race and compete against other ponies in exhibitions. And you will be a winner, Daniel. You will be absolutely the best that you can be or suffer the consequences."

I gave him a moment to let all of that soak in.

"When you learn to cooperate you will find that your situation is not as bad as you think. I am not a harsh Master by nature. I can be very generous and I reward good behavior generously. Your life can be more pleasure than pain if you learn to cooperate."