Seven Tails: Tail 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down Nathans body as he sucked my cock I could see that his own prick was hard, lying against his thigh. Wrapping my fingers in his hair, I pulled his mouth away from my cock while he moaned in protest. I slid down the bed and brought my mouth down on his, kissing him deeply. The thought that my cock had just been in his mouth making it even more erotic. Pulling my lips away from his, I swung my body around until I was laying on my side, my prick once again in front of his face and his in front of mine. Nathan sucked my member back into his mouth with a happy sigh and I leaned forward and wrapped my hand around the shaft of his fine hard prick and took the head of it into my mouth, sucking on him gently.

It wasn't the first time I had Nathans prick in my mouth, nor would it be the last. Just like having him in my ass. I loved giving my pets pleasure while receiving my own. More than once I'd had him tied down to the bed while I sat atop his cock and rode him until he came inside of me. Of course I couldn't resist teasing him along the way, bringing him right to the brink and then stopping several times, listening to him groan in frustration before starting again. It was entertaining as well as exciting. Aside from giving him pleasure, I could take or leave having him in my ass. It didn't excite me the way it did him. My pleasure derived from feeling him come inside me rather than the physical sensations.

Just like having him in my mouth. Nathan would get extremely turned on sucking my cock. Just the act of serving me so selflessly excited him. Me, I just liked giving him pleasure now and then as a special reward. I wasn't as adept at sucking cock as Nathan was. I'd had a lot less practice at it. But like I said, having my prick in his mouth got Nathan really wound up and, no matter how poor my technique was, it didn't take him long before he groaned around his mouthful of my prick and came while I swallowed him down. And feeling him moaning and groaning with my cock in his mouth added just enough extra sensation that I followed mere seconds later. I shivered hard feeling his mouth contract around the head of my prick while he swallowed and I did my best to fill him to the brim with my come.

Nathan had gone to the kitchen to fetch us drinks while I reclined on the bed. I looked at the video monitor by the bed and pulled up a side by side view of cages 5 & 6. It seemed that while Nathan and I were engaged my other pets had decided to put on an impromptu fashion show. All four of them were wearing harnesses and showing them off to each other across the hallway that separated them. As Nathan returned and handed me a glass of ice water he said "It looks like the kids are having fun." as he sat on the side of the bed and watched with me. I nodded. Daniel was behind David, tugging on the straps of Davids sulky harness and snugging it up nice and tight. Daniel himself was strapped into a light training harness, barely more than a few rings and a pouch covering his prick. We used that one just for runs and light workouts.

Sarabeth was in a sulky harness with all of the extras including the blinders and bells, missing only her beautiful blond tail. I could hear the tinkling of the bells over the speaker of the monitor. Wendy was in the parade harness, all shiny patent leather and a big ostrich plume bobbing above her head. I couldn't hear their voices, but Wendy was wide eyed looking at Sarabeth while the blond held another set of bells in her hand and spoke to the smaller brunette.

Nathan said "Do you think she's going to do it?"

"I sure hope so."

While we watched silently Wendy took a deep breath and shivered a little, then nodded to Sarabeth a little uncertainly. Sarabeth moved behind her and reached around her body and cupped one of Wendy's firm breasts in her palm, her fingers closing on the nipple and teasingly pinching it hard. Wendy closed her eyes and took another deep breath. When her nipple was nice and firm, Sarabeth reached around with her other hand and attached the clip with the bell on it and slid the ring up snug. Wendy shivered hard and we could hear the tinkling. Sarabeth repeated the process on her other nipple and Wendy shivered again as the metal clip closed on her sensitive tip. She was pink, an almost dusky rose color by the time Sarabeth finished putting the bells on her.

Daniel and David had stopped what they were doing to watch. Sarabeth walked around in front of the other woman and spoke to her again, then shook her breasts and we heard the merry tinkling of her bells. Wendy opened her eyes and then did the same. She was still a little flushed and I could see her hips churning around the strap running through her crotch. Both boys clapped their hands and cheered.

"Wow."

"You can say that again."

"Wow."

I raised an eyebrow at Nathan and he subsided. I considered taking a strap to him just for being funny but that would have gotten him all worked up again and I was getting a bit tired and hungry. He never really came out and admitted it in so many words, but Nathan got as turned on as Gael did when I punished him. Just the thought or even a suggestion of me taking the strap or the crop or even my hand to his tender backside always got him hard as a rock.

Instead I thumbed my remote and unlocked the shackles, the cage doors and the cabinets in all of the cages at once. Speaking softly into the microphone I said "Very nice. You all look very fetching and I'm glad we are having such a good time. But I believe it's time for dinner. Soft shoes, collars, tails for those that have them. Wait for each other and come as a group, but let's not dilly dally, ladies and gentlemen." There was a general chorus of "Yes, Master!" as they scurried to get out of their harnesses. I turned to Nathan and said "Same for you. Wake Gael and see if she is hungry. Help her get dressed if she needs a hand. Hurry!" He hopped down from the bed, went to one knee quickly and said "Yes, Master, of course!" before he leapt up and ran from the room at a quick trot.

We had been gone from the farm for a week, but I had left instructions with my man in town who did my grocery shopping. Years ago I had paid for an operation for his youngest son who was even now going to college on a football scholarship. Last year I had also paid for some expensive cancer treatments for his wife. But alas, there are some things that money can't buy, even if you have a lot of it. I had also paid for her funeral. He was in my debt and I was careful on what I asked him to do for me. I paid him a generous stipend to do my grocery shopping and pick up my mail and deliver it and nothing more. He always came and went by the back door and was very careful not to see anything he didn't want to. It was a good arrangement and we all got what we wanted out of the deal. For me, it meant never having to go grocery shopping or pick up my mail. Both were delivered every Saturday morning quietly and discretely.

We grilled steaks outside on the barbecue since it was a nice warm spring evening. Gael and Wendy had made salad and garlic bread and macaroni and cheese (a not so secret vice of mine) while Sarabeth and the boys set the picnic table. Nathan spelled me at the grill while I selected a bottle of wine. I poured us each a small glass, which was all I allowed at a meal. I, of course, could drink as much as I wished, but rarely did. Having human ponies was my drug of choice.

David and Wendy spent a lot of time eyeballing the tails that my other pets were sporting. They had seen, as they were getting 'dressed', the others lubing up the plugs that held the tails and inserting them into their backsides. And the obvious physical excitement that came with the act. Add that to the fact that there were now six extremely attractive and almost completely naked young people running around... Well, you can imagine that there was lots of mutual looking going on and the hard pricks bobbing up and down and erect nipples pointing the way everywhere they went. And Gael was something to watch. She loved wearing her tail and watching her on her crutches made her pert little bottom flex and the fiery red pony tail wave around even more than usual. And from the slight flush and the look on her face it was giving her even more stimulation than just walking normally would have.

Sexual tension was a good tool to have in my kit. And I used it to it's full extent.

And as we sat on the benches and ate around the picnic table, David and Wendy mimicked the straight backs and erect postures of my other pets. Sitting down with a tail protruding from your backside was good for your posture and excellent ergonomics. If it were to get out, I'm sure it would catch on.

All six of them now sported the tattoo with my mark on the backs of their necks. I had given Wendy hers the evening that I accepted her from Sergei while the others watched. Sarabeth and Daniel had held her hands while I worked. She bore the ordeal calmly with only a shiver now and then. My topical anesthetic took away most of the pain involved. After dinner this evening I would draw blood from both her and David to send to my lab tech in town. He would run a full series of tests and let me know if there was anything I needed to address.

Mostly I sat in silence and mused about the future while my pets ate and chattered back and forth amongst each other. I now had six ponies. No more empty cages. I suspected that I would miss some of the excitement of the stalking and taking of new pets for my collection, but having six of them to play with would alleviate some of that, I was sure. It also meant more work for me, keeping them all happy and well fed and cared for physically and emotionally, keeping up with training schedules and reworking our playtime schedule was going to be a pain. I thought that instead of allowing one pair of pets to play together once a week, I might try two pairs and see how that worked out. And group play time was going to be problematic, as big as my bed was, I didn't see it holding all seven of us comfortably without somebody falling off...

I might just have to look into getting a bigger bed.

I started thinking in my mind about the rotation, trying to do the combinations in my head. Sixteen different initial pairings, if I wasn't mistaken. Sixty-some secondary combinations... I started getting lost. Math was never my strong suit. Maybe Nathan could help come up with a computer program that would print out a calendar list with random pairings...

"Master?" My eyes blinked back open and I was somewhat glad of the interruption. It was starting to give me a headache.

"Yes, Gael?"

"Since David and Wendy are here of their own free will, does that mean they will get their tails sooner?"

I nodded, then shrugged. "It should. But it is up to them, of course. They have to decide that they are ready." I waved a hand. "Even you four got to decide when it was time. I could have forced it on you, certainly. But that would destroy the process. Each of you had to decide willingly to give yourselves to me and accept your tail."

I tried to sidestep her subtle hint, trying to open a debate. I could see by the mischievous twinkle in Gaels lovely little green eyes that she was trying to start just a little bit of trouble. It was her way. She was obviously feeling better after her nap.

Right on cue, as if they had planned it (which they may have, I don't know) David piped up and asked "What do you mean, since we were here of our own free will? Aren't we all?"

Before I could reply Gael shook her head. "Oh no. You two are the only free ponies here. Master kidnapped the rest of us."

David and Wendy looked at me, wide eyed. Sarabeth sighed and looked down at her plate and Nathan groaned and slapped his forehead. Gael looked sideways at me and grinned around a mouthful of garlic bread. Daniel looked a little alarmed and shrunk down in his seat then squeaked and sat up as his tail pressed into the wood of the bench.

I rolled my eyes for a minute and sighed. Then I squared my shoulders, leaning forward on the table and said "Yes, it's true. I kidnapped them. You two..." I pointed at David and Wendy "Are the only ponies I have acquired by 'legitimate' means. These others..." I waved to encompass the other four "I stalked and took them and made them submit themselves to me. Before I took them, none of them had any experience with the human pony world or even suspected it existed. But I took them and turned them into ponies and made them all champions. They had no choice in the matter, really. As far as being owned by me and being my ponies, anyway." I shook my head. "But when it came to submitting their bodies to me, they all had a choice, just as you two do. Certainly I stacked the deck in my favor and pushed them each as hard as necessary in order to get them to make that choice. I do like my life to be easy and fun and free of complications. In the end, even the most reluctant and recalcitrant of them..." I nodded towards Nathan, who blushed a little "Chose willingly to submit to me. The day he finally accepted his tail was a grand triumph and I don't think he has any regrets." Nathan shook his head. I looked around the table. "Does anybody here regret taking their tail and pledging their bodies to me? Daniel, you are the newest. You took your tail, what, three months ago? Less? Do you wish now that you hadn't? Do you still want to return to your old life, living in a borrowed camper and washing dishes in a truck stop?"

Wordlessly, Daniel got up from his seat and came and knelt by me, eyes on the ground. His lips trembled a little around the words then he said, loudly enough for the others to hear "All that I am is yours, Master."

I reached down and tousled his hair then slipped my hand behind his head and caressed the nape of his neck. "You are such a good boy, Daniel. You make me so proud." He leaned in and laid his head against my thigh and wrapped his arms around my leg.

"There you have it." I said. "I may be a kidnapper and an evil sex maniac, but I think things have worked out well for everybody in the end." I glanced down at Daniel and caressed him again. He wrapped his arms even tighter around my thigh, sighing happily. "Not too long ago, right after I took young Daniel here, I offered Nathan and Gael both their freedom." Nathan and Gael nodded wordlessly and Sarabeth looked up at me, slightly shocked. "You were asleep, dear. Or I would have made you the same offer. Would you have taken it, Sarabeth? If I remember correctly, you were on your way to California when I took you. I believe you were going to be a movie star. I could have you on a plane there this evening, if you would like. And I have some few connections in Hollywood. I could get you some screen tests. Do you want your freedom?"

She looked down at the table. "No, Master. I do not." Her eyes raised up to mine and she said, "I don't want to be anywhere but here and I don't want to be anything but your pony."

"I love you too, Sarabeth. And I would be lost without you as my pony."

Daniels hands were stroking up and down my thigh, getting closer and closer to my crotch all the time. My prick, which had been hard off and on all evening just enjoying the view of all my naked pets, was poking up in the crotch of my pants at his touch. Deciding to take the direct approach, I took his hand and placed it right on top of the apex of my pants and he started stroking me and moved in between my legs under the table.

"So, once again, there you have it. Yes, I drugged and kidnapped them against their will. Yes, I forced them to be my ponies. But they all gave me their bodies willingly and pledged themselves to me for life and when I offered them their freedom each of them declined. Even Daniel here had the opportunity to walk away scot free and go wherever he wished and he decided to stay." I felt nimble fingers on the top button of my pants. It came open and my zipper slid down, exposing my cock. I sighed and slid down a little in my seat as I felt Daniels warm hand wrap around the shaft of my prick and start stroking me. Nathan glanced down and sideways under the table and smiled. After a moment or two I felt my foreskin slide back and Daniel leaned forward and took me in his mouth. I sighed again and twined my fingers in his hair as his head bobbed slowly in my lap.

"Gael. Since you started this, come here." She got up from the table, stuck her crutches under her arms and made her way up to where I was sitting. I could see that her nipples were hard and I imagine that it was a combination of excitement and a bit of concern. She had knowingly set me up by starting the conversation that way and I suspect she was worrying that I was going to punish her. I knew that the best way to punish Gael was to banish her alone to her cage. I briefly considered just such a thing. Maybe spanking her and sending her to bed alone. That would have been punishment for her indeed. But I had other plans.

"Turn around so they can all see your tail, dear." She did so. One hand was still entwined in Daniels hair as he busily sucked on my prick. The other went around her waist and I pulled her as close to me as I could get. I slapped her playfully on her full bottom then grabbed the flowing red strands of her tail and held it up for all of them to see.

"There are three marks which show the world that you belong to me and nobody else. The first, when I take you, is the tattoo. It is forever. Whether you take it willingly or not does not matter. You are marked for life as being owned by me. The second is the collar. That signifies that you are my pony and under my control. You wear it willingly at my direction. By doing so you concede that I am your Master. The third mark is the tail." I tugged on her tail a little, making her gasp and squeak. She started to turn a little pink.

"You alone decide when you are ready to wear my tail. You must ask for it and place yourself face down with your ass up in the air freely and pledge yourself to me; heart, mind, body and soul. It shows to anybody who can see that you are willing and eager to give your body to me anywhere and at any time." I tugged on her little tail again and said "Isn't that right, Gael?" She shivered hard again, goose bumps appearing all over her body and she gasped "Yes, Master! Ooohh..."

Her legs were starting to shake a little and I was starting to sweat from the sensation of Daniels mouth on my prick. The little slurping sounds of my cock sliding in and out of his lips were increasing as he moved up and down faster. I patted Gael on the bottom again and said "Go sit down before you fall over." Shakily, she returned to her seat, squeaking again as her tail came in contact with the wooden bench. She was bright red and her nipples were hard as little rocks on her chest.

"So, mmmm..." I moaned a little. "Three days from now. Tuesday evening. Ahhh... You will be afforded the chance to gain your tails. Mmmm... Three days to get used to being owned by me and being my ponies... Ahhh... And then... Mmmm... we will see. Aaahhhh..." I lifted my hips and came in Daniels mouth, my fingers gripping his hair tight and the sound of him moaning and swallowing seemed loud in the still evening air.

I sat and stroked Daniels head as he slowed his movements, just teasing me with his lips and tongue as the spasms subsided. It gave me little electric jolts up and down my spine. Finally I sighed deeply and pulled his mouth off of my softening cock. Daniel sat back on his haunches under the table, licking his lips and grinning. I zipped myself back up and said "Get back up here, boy." He scurried out from under the table and I pulled him into my lap. Daniel wrapped his arms around me and cuddled his face into my neck while I hugged and patted him. "I just wanted to thank you again, Master." he whispered. "For everything." I hugged him and whispered back "You are a good boy, Daniel."

123456...8