Sex, Love, and Lies in the Asylum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not know what to make of him being so insistent on her talking about what was bothering her, and he told her that it was because he was what was known as dominant. Kimberly had no idea what he was talking about so she asked him to explain, and was shocked that it he meant he was a take charge kind of guy, because that is not how she remembered him when she was growing up with him.

He told her that he had been taught in life that things don't come easy and that if you wanted something bad enough you had to grab the bulls by the horns, so to speak. Kimberly agreed that if you want something bad enough you can not let anyone or anything stand in your way, and it was then that she knew if she did not talk to him he would stand over her until she did talk about what was upsetting her so.

She finally broke down and told him that her dad had finally after all these years that he was scared of something, but that she did not wish to discuss what her dad was upset about, but knew that Jason would not let it go so easily. Jason told her to get down out of the gravity boots and when she refused he got mad and told her to do it or she would find out what it meant to have her ass tanned by a dominant male.

She just laughed at him, well by this time her foster brothers and foster father had come to the basement to see what was taking so long for Jason to get Kimberly upstairs. They told her to do as she was told or Jason would not be the only one to tan her ass, but Kimberly was always a stubborn kid and had not changed at all. She told them that she would not get down until she was ready to do so, but Raymond told her to do it or she would not like the consequences that followed, and Kimberly told him to make her get down.

Well, as you can imagine that is the worst thing to say to a dominant male, because her foster father went to his desk and pulled out his whip, which made Kimberly wonder what he was going to do to her with it.

He told her, that he had not used it in a long time but that if she did not do as she was told she would find out what it was like to be whipped. Kimberly told him she was not getting down until she was ready to do so. She did not move so her foster father told the boys to get her down, then to remove her clothes and put her back up there.

Kimberly was starting to get scared because she had never seen this side of her foster father even though she was used to getting the belt from him if she misbehaved. Jason, George and Clinton took her down, she tried to get away but because there were three of them she did not get very far.

They stripped her and put her back up on the bar in the gravity boots, and were told to get the handcuffs, blindfold and put them on her, which they did. Kimberly got scared and was told that she would learn to listen to them even if it took her being whipped into submission. Kimberly had no idea what it meant to be submissive because she was used to giving orders, and not taking them, but she did not know that it was being submissive to take orders and not question them.

Her foster father raised the whip and brought it down on her back with such force that Kimberly was fighting back the tears as best she knew how to, but was unsuccessful at doing so. Raymond told her that she was being bad for not listening, but would soon learn what it was like to be punished for not listening to him and the boys when they told her to do something.

He told Jason to remove the blindfold and asked Kimberly if she was going to listen to them about getting down and listening to them. Kimberly agreed to do so only because she did not want to get whipped again because she was in pain from the first whipping she had gotten in a long time. She was told to get down and kneel in front of Jason because it was he that was trying to get her to talk about what was upsetting her so, she did as she was told because she did not want to upset Jason or the others again.

Kimberly was used to getting the belt when she was younger, as that is how Raymond or one of the other adults in the house would discipline her when she misbehaved. Kimberly knelt in front of Jason and waited for him to say something, anything to her as she could not stand the quiet of the room, and she was relieved when he finally asked her to tell him what was upsetting her.

She said, "With all due respect I do not wish to talk about it right now, but do understand that talking about it will help. I promise that when I am ready to talk I will come to you, and tell you what it is that is bothering me, but for now please let me think things through."

Jason was not happy with that answer and told her that she was not leaving until she told him what was upsetting her, so she said, "Fine then I am not leaving."

Raymond, Clinton, Jason and George took up Kimberly upstairs and let her sit at the piano practicing for her brother Paul's funeral which was to be in three days. She started playing the wind beneath my wings again, this time when she went to leave they asked her where she was going and she told them she was going to her old room if it was still the way she had left it.

Kimberly went to her room, called her family to let them know she was going to stay at her foster home so that she could continue practicing the songs for the funeral. They did not like that idea and tried to get her to come home, but she told them that she needed to do this so that she would not be so nervous when the time came to sing at the funeral.

Kimberly then went out and asked for her discman and told them that she needed to listen to some music to help her relax that she would talk to them in the morning after she had some sleep. They gave her the discman and told her that she best not try to sneak out of the house later that night after everyone had gone to bed because they would know if she was trying.

Kimberly told them that she had no intention of going any where, but that she may go to work out in the basement later and that she would leave a note on the bedroom door if that is what she was doing. They agreed to let her go and work out in the basement if it is something she felt she might need later that night. She gave them hug and kisses good night, told them that she loved them and would see them in the morning.

She even offered to make breakfast if they wanted, they told her that would be great, and so she set to work on deciding what they would have for breakfast the next day. She decided it would be coffee, toast, bacon, eggs, sausages, hash browns, and orange juice for breakfast, then she checked to make sure they had everything she would need.

Seeing that they needed a few things, she asked Jason to take her to the grocery store so she could get the things she would need for breakfast and a few things she would need that night for herself.

Jason took her to the grocery store, where Kimberly bought orange juice, bread, margarine, sausages, bacon, cheese, crackers, eggs, and hash browns for their breakfast. Kimberly also bought some diet pop, chips, chocolate bars, ice cream, milk, and a few other things for herself, for before and after her work out that night. When they got back to the house, Kimberly was cornered by Raymond about her choice of snacks for before and after her work out, but she told him that it was going to be a long night for her.

She told him that she needed something to keep her going before the work out and then after the work out she needed something to reward herself with, but Raymond did not believe her for some reason. Kimberly sat and ate the chips, chocolate bars and had some pop to wash it down, then excused herself, went to the washroom and threw up, which had Raymond, Jason, Clinton and George concerned. They did not know that Kimberly had an eating disorder, nor that she had been hospitalized for it a few times while on the base, but they did know that she was too skinny for her height and age.

They tried to get her to talk before she went to the basement to work out, but she was totally non-cooperative about talking to them. She found the key to the room she used to work out in the usual spot, went in turned on the lights, removed the coverings on the equipment, locked the door and windows, then turned on the music to begin her work out. She worked out on the weights first, then moved to the treadmill, butterfly bag (a small bag for boxers to train on), the heavy bag and finally the gravity boots, which she had moved from outside the room back into it.

She hung upside down for quite some time, then returned to the weights, treadmill, butterfly bag, heavy bag and back to the gravity boots only this time while using the gravity boots she did some sit ups. She enjoyed her work out, went upstairs to shower, put on some pajamas that she had found in the dresser drawer, where she had left them years ago. She hoped that she could still fit into these pajamas because they were another favorite pair of hers that Jason had bought her when she first came to stay with him and the rest of the gang as she so affectionately called them.

She put the pajamas on, was happy to see they fit her still and curled up on her bed crying because she missed Paul so much. Jason heard her crying in the night and came to check on her and found she was not in her room, but curled up on the floor by the door with Dummy the big BullMastiff dog they had. Jason noticed that when Kimberly was upset she would either eat then make herself sick, workout, go for a walk, jog, curl up with the dog or cry herself to sleep. Jason knew better than to try and move Kimberly when she was curled up with the dog, because he had tried it once before and been nipped by him.

Jason decided to get a blanket and cover Kimberly up though, when he returned he found she was in the kitchen in shorts and a t-shirt she had found in the drawer in her bedroom, she was eating ice cream, chips, pop and pizza.

Jason asked her if she was okay, and she told him she felt like having a midnight snack, and that she might go workout for a bit again. Jason told her he was concerned about her, she asked why he was so concerned about her and he told her that he sees how much she eats and works out but does not gain weight. He asked her if she was anorexic or bulimic, and she laughed at him telling him that was ludicrous. She knew he was right to worry because she was not sure what was making her eat then get sick some days and others she would starve herself.

Jason told her he wanted to be there with her when she worked out, and she growled at him, telling him she did not want anyone there when she worked out because it was her time to get things out of her system. He told her it was either that or he would wake Raymond and have him watch her, well Kimberly went off on a tangent saying it was not fair that he did not trust her and that she was not a kid no more.

Jason told her that it was not that he did not trust her, but that he did not want her to get hurt, and that seemed to make her feel a bit better. She still did not like the idea and told him she would be back in a minute, went to the washroom and threw up, washed up, brushed her teeth and told him that she was ready to begin her workout. Jason knew what she had just done but could not prove it so he did not say anything to her about it, but would say something to Raymond in the morning about it.

Jason and Kimberly went to the basement where she began her workout on the treadmill, butterfly bag, heavy bag, gravity boots, stationary bike, then back to the heavy bag, butterfly bag, gravity boots and treadmill. She then started lifting weights and when she got up to go to the heavy bag she passed out, which gave Jason all the proof he needed to confront her later.

He picked her up took her upstairs to her room, laid her on the bed, grabbed a cool cloth, put it on her forehead and went to wake Raymond up. Well, when they got back to her room they saw her sitting up crying, and asked her if she was okay, she told them that she wanted to continue her workout but they would not let her.

Jason and Raymond told her to get her shoes on that they were taking her to the hospital to get checked out to make sure she was alright, but she was adamant that she was fine and wanted to sleep but they told her to do as she was told. She grumbled, growled, kicked and screamed at the idea of having to go to the hospital because she knew they would tell Raymond and Jason that she needed to gain weight or end up in the hospital.

Raymond told Jason to find the handcuffs because he had a feeling they might need them soon, so Jason went off in search of them and returned shortly with them. Jason and Raymond both told her to do as she was told or they would use the handcuffs on her, to which she replied by laughing saying they would have to catch her first. Well, that made Jason and Raymond even more upset than they already were and they told her that was the worst thing she could have done to them.

Kimberly was told to get her shoes on and kneel by the door with her hands behind her back, to which she replied she would do no such thing. That was her biggest mistake, because Raymond was getting more and more upset by the minute each time she did not do as she was told. Kimberly finally agreed to get her shoes on, went to the front door and put them on, opened the door only to be caught by both Jason and Raymond.

They got her on her knees, put her hands behind her, handcuffed her, helped her to her feet and told her she would be sorry she did that later but that for now she was going to get checked out at the hospital.

She kicked and screamed all the way to the truck, the neighbors thought someone was being hurt, but were told what happened and they went back in their homes. When they got to the hospital the nurses told Jason and Raymond that they needed to remove the handcuffs in order for the doctor to check her out. They told the nurse that if they did that then Kimberly might try to run because she was adamant that she was fine, but they knew something was wrong because she had passed out while working out earlier.

The nurse assured them that they could stay outside the room, that they could also post a couple of security guards outside the room if they wished which seemed to make them relax a bit more.

Jason took the handcuffs off Kimberly and she took a swing at him telling him that when she gets out of the hospital she would pay him back for his part in this. He laughed at her as he caught her fist when she took a swing at him, but told her that he and Raymond were only doing this for her own well being.

She growled and when they were not looking, she snuck out of the hospital and back to the house, crawled in through her bedroom window, which was on the main floor of the house and went to bed. She had locked her window and the bedroom door so as not to be disturbed before crawling into bed, then put her headphones on and listened to the cd she had in her discman.

She woke up the next day and went to leave her bedroom, but found she had not only locked the door herself but was also locked in her room for the night. She banged on the door and screamed to be let out, but was told that she was not allowed out until Raymond got home from the store and that he had just left about an hour before she woke up.

Kimberly opened her window, went to climb out but the dog was there barking, she told him to beat it that he was going to give her away and sure enough Jason was at the window telling her to stay put or face the consequences when dad got home.

It was the first time in a long time that Kimberly had heard Jason refer to Raymond as dad, and knew something was upsetting him, so she asked and he promised to tell her but that she had to stay in her room.

She agreed to stay in her room if he would sit on the window ledge and tell her what was upsetting him, so he climbed up and sat in the window talking to her about her sneaking out of the hospital earlier that morning. He told her that it had not only upset him, but had also upset dad (Raymond) and that he had gone to the hardware store to get some supplies to build something for her.

Jason would not tell her what it was that Raymond was going to build for her because he had been told it was to be used as a punishment for Kimberly. She tried to get him to tell her what it was that dad (Raymond) was planning on building for her, but Jason was a bit too sharp that morning and told her, "Oh no you don't sis."

She was mad and tried to take a swing at her but he caught her hand, put her face down on her bed, handcuffed her hands behind her back and refused to let her go until Raymond had come home. They both jumped when they heard the door open because they were not expecting anyone to open the door until Raymond got home, but there he was standing at the door and asked Jason how he got into her room.

Jason told him the dog was barking by her window, so he decided to come check it out and she took a swing at him so he caught her fist, put her face down on the bed and handcuffed her hands behind her for his own protection. Raymond laughed at Jason, saying that he could have handled it by not even coming into the room, Jason told him that Kimberly asked him to come in and talk to her about what was upsetting him so much.

Jason being a good brother did not want her to worry about him, so he told dad that he came in to talk with Kimberly about what he was so upset about. Then Jason told him that she had been trying to figure out what it was that dad was building for her, because he opened his big mouth and said that dad had gone to the store for some supplies to build something for her as a punishment.

Raymond told him to bring Kimberly to the living room where she was to practice her songs for Paul's funeral in the next two days. Kimberly was hungry but would not say anything to them about her being hungry, instead she asked if she could make a cup of coffee first and have a cigarette before playing the piano.

They looked at each other, then told her as long as she did not try to run and promised to keep her hands to herself they would let her have a cup of coffee and a cigarette. She promised to keep her hands to herself, and not to run from them as she was sore from being handcuffed the night before, then again that morning for having taken a swing at Jason.

They took the handcuffs off her, let her make a coffee for herself, have a smoke and took her to the living room where she played Little Angels, Wind Beneath My Wings, Teddy Bear, and The Way You Love Me.

She stopped playing when she felt the tears building up as she played Wind Beneath My Wings, because she knew it was Paul's favorite song and it hurt to remember he was now gone.

She decided she wanted to work out and asked Raymond if it would be okay for her to go down there by herself to work off some built up energy, but Jason told him that she had not eaten yet that day. Kimberly being stubborn said she was not hungry and that when she was she would eat. Raymond told her that Jason had to go with her to the basement or she would not be allowed to work out, and she got upset and told him she was sick and tired of being treated like she was a kid.

Raymond told her she was a kid, his kid and that he loved her as if she was not only one of his own, but also like she was still his foster daughter. She told him that her biological father had been upset the day before because she was talking to her brother John about being in the military and he had walked in on their conversation, then went off on a rampage.

She told him that she was a big girl and that she had a right to do what she felt like, but that she could understand his being worried about her. Just as she was about to get up the phone rang it was her brother John asking if she would be home that night and she told him she was rehearsing the songs.