Sex Opens Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah asked for Mr Bolt and the pretty forty-something said just a minute Miss Gribble without asking her name. Wow, this chick was efficient. Dale came bounding out looked at her breasts again and practically drooling. She arched her back and wondered why didn't he take her to the broom cupboard and ram into her and get it over with.

"Hi," he said and kissed her on the cheek as if he's not seen her for a long time. He then took her hands and looking at Leah's untouched finger nails whispered into her ear, "You liar, your nails haven't been touched since I last saw them. You really were clipping your pussy."

Leah turned scarlet.

Dale turned to the forty-something and said, "Leah this is Sarah, your liaison person for today. Sarah could you take Leah to the office manager..."

"Mrs Smith..."

"...to Mrs Smith and ask her to briefly assess Leah as being suitable to be appointed my PA. You may tell Mrs Smith that Leah Hamilton is my step-sister recently arrived from New York and I think she is eminently qualified to work with me but Mrs Smith must assess Leah as being up to standard for a senior PA with pay and conditions at top of scale. Please advise Mrs Smith this is not nepotism as Leah is the daughter of my mother's second husband. Thanks Sarah -- oh, tell Mrs Smith I require my PA to be working with me from 9:00 tomorrow morning and remind her she was unable to fill the vacancy herself."

"Could I also hit Mrs Smith with a rubber hammer to ensure she makes the decision you require?"

"Do what you believe it will take to get the result without undue pressure," Dale said gravely.

Leah laughed. "God you two are funny. I hope I get the job; this sounds like a fun place to work."

"It was until the crap began hitting the fan this morning," Sarah said, avoiding looking at Dale. "But the strong and professionally motivated of us will reform and still have fun."

Leah looked at Dale with a raised eyebrow. He shrugged.

Two hours later Mary, looking very pleased, returned with Leah and said, "Leah flew through the tests and other assessments with ease including shorthand and that is rarely used here. There was no need to er, 'cook the books'. Mrs Smith's whispered to me that Leah is executive material.

When Mary had left Dale rolled back his chair and glancing at Leah proudly said, "Come over here."

She walked to him and grinning asked why.

"I want to kiss you."

"Why?"

"Because I'm so proud of you."

"Oooh."

They kissed, long and sweet until Dale broke away

"Oooh."

Leah saw Dale was looking at her left breast so pushed forward and he caught it in his hand and squeeze and she leaned forward and gave him a rather wet kiss. Dale felt an erection coming on and winced, wishing his cock would drop off. "Off you go, I have work to do. You start here at 9:00 and ride to and from work with me.

"Oh, you've been such a good boy to me," said the 26-year-old.

The weeks went by and Leah accompanied Dale on a tour of company depots throughout the state, spending seven nights away and choosing twin room suites or just a single bed suite when twins were not available. They slept together of course and became reasonably worked up but from the outset Dale had told her about his promise to Teddy so each night away from home they would pull apart, with great gnashing of teeth from Leah. The routine after that was usually the same unless they were half-drunk and tired. He'd watch Leah use her toy while he tugged his almost over-cooked dick and would spray her at the site she requested. That basically took care of ardor.

At the end of Dale's first ten weeks he filed a report on his progress, not knowing that after Curtis Jack had signed off the report to the company president as being accurate, the snake sent a personal report to the company president. The official report showed productivity in the field had improved over ten months under Dale's leadership by 41.8% and administration had been streamlined, the two most notable developments being incoming messages of praise about the level of service were double the number of complaints being received and new clients now had the option of registering online and the take-up exceeded 80%, allowing two personnel previously employed on that work being transferred to customer liaison and complaints investigation work.

Four days later Dale received a request to go to Chicago to meet the company president. Leah sneaked into Dale's room very late that night and scraped her pussy over almost every inch of his torso and for the first time whacked him off, having to thrust a hand over Dale's mouth as he shot a mass of semen over Leah's breasts, making her boggle as she began scooping it up.

Dale returned from his 15-minute meeting with the company's president in Chicago looking drained and Dinah said thank goodness it was Saturday next day and Dale must spend the weekend in the pool with Leah and taking her shopping and Leah should make sure he rested a lot.

"Yeah Leah, and oil massage him poolside but where we can keep an eye on you both," Teddy said with unusual permissiveness. However he was well aware his baby was back to her old self and Leah had sworn to him she and Dale 'were not doing it'. All Dale would tell her was the president and vice-president said the significant improvement in business efficiency and quality of feedback from clients in Texas was undeniable.

Thirty minutes after Leah heard her step-parents switch off their bedroom TV she crossed the passage and slipped into Dale's bed and had to awaken him before demanding he tell her the truth.

"The president has given me a week to get your resignation. That slime ball Curtis Jack wrote to the president reporting you and I had been sleeping together in the same room while away on company business and it was incestuous because we were step-children."

"Did you argue we were not blood related?"

"Yes, but it was no use. The president said if the media gets wind of this they'll have a field day and the company would lose business, especially through the Bible Belt."

"Oh fuck."

"What a sweet word."

Leah nipped Dale's ear and whispered, "Your contract with daddy ends in twelve days." Dale had the dizzy feeling his erection came close to powering through the ceiling.

"Oooh. Come on, give me a titty fuck; that's permissible under your terms of contact."

They enjoyed that, managing to minimize noise.

As they rested Leah asked what options did he have with the company.

"I was given just the one; either you resign from the company within 7-days or we'll both be fired."

"Right, I'll resign and leave on Monday."

"No."

"What?"

"I want you to refuse to sign. They'll send down attorneys and we'll say were both refuse to resign or to be redeployed on grounds of alleged sexual misconduct and if they fire us we'll take them to court claiming wrongful dismissal."

" But where will that get us, your career ruined?"

"Perhaps leaving us with a barrowful of money."

"Oooh."

Happy Leah backed on to him and said, "Push it between my thighs darling, up high where it's still slimy from my excitement at being titty fucked."

It wasn't as good as having pussy wrapped around his thrusting shaft but after Dale rolled his eyes, went red in the face and began spurting he announced that position as passable as a substitute, given the circumstances.

After talks with the two attorneys failed, Dale said no way would he allow Leah to resign. Leah, in tears, said she must obey her 'master.' Then as Dale expected the couple were called to Chicago and were booked in overnight in two rooms. Dale had expected the rooms to be at least one floor apart, not in different hotels a mile apart. That delighted Dale and as he explained to Leah, "It means you're assured of a good sleep before we meet the president and vice-president and senior attorneys in the morning. At that meeting all I want you to do is to cry under questioning and look at me before answering each time and ask, 'How should I reply master?' Your use of that word scared the crap out of those other attorneys."

"I'm a colored blonde darling, not a dumb real blonde broad. Why aren't we having at least two attorneys line up with us?"

"It's all about tactics darling. By not being legally represented we are either displaying gross ignorance or gross confidence and I'd hope the latter is the message we convey."

"Why have you suddenly taken to calling me darling?"

"Oh pardon me. Do you have an objection?"

"No er yes, if it's simply a legal tactic."

"The answer is no and yes darling."

"Oooh. I like that answer."

* * *

From ground floor reception, two heavily built security officers in uniform escorted Leah and Dale to the boardroom on the 23rd floor.

"Don't worry, the apes are part of the softening up process."

"Don't whisper," snapped the smaller woman.

Dale smiled and said, "Get fucked."

The two officers simply stared straight ahead.

As they were escorted into the boardroom the only person to stand was company president Bryce Owens. He greeted Dale warmly and nodded curtly at Leah.

"Hi everyone," said Dale. "I'm Dale Bolt, director of operations for all of Texas and this is Miss Leah Hamilton who also happens to be my step-sister after my mother married three years ago. Please address us by our first names."

"Sit here Leah and Dale," said Bryce, pointing to two chairs opposite the two grizzly-faced white-haired attorneys.

Frank Butt the VP was sitting next to Bryce so Dale asked if Bryce if he and Leah could sit at the end of the table facing him rather than the two strangers.

"Yes by all means. Are your attorney's late?"

"Oh Mr President, we know our rights without having to channel what we know through legal funnels at great expenses to regurgitate what we've said in less understandable language."

Bryce grinned. "Leah, call me Bryce. If I had a sister-in-law who looked like you..."

"That will do Bryce," snapped the older attorney.

"Or even a sister," Leah laughed.

Bryce flash he a smile and said, "Let's get on with it. Leah have you brought your resignation with you?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I have no reason to resign. The claims against us, whatever they are, are rejected because we insist there has been no wrongdoing."

"Have you and Dale slept together in hotel rooms during the execution of company business?"

"Yes, on six occasions and I resent this company accommodating us last night in rooms one mile apart."

"Is that so?"

"Yes Bryce. Answer me this. Did you ever hop into bed with your sister and sometimes sleep with them?"

"Yes of course, until I was about seven when sleeping with my two sisters and brother became a no-no."

"So that means you sometimes slept with them from potty-trained years until about the age of seven?"

Brushing aside retort from the two attorneys, Bryce smiled indolently and said, "Yes of course Leah, and I would think that's possibly a national average statistic."

"Well, I've only recently occasionally slept with my step-brother and I've only had him for three years. Three years Bryce is a lot less than seven years."

Bryce went into a huddle with his attorneys.

Dale whispered to Leah, "You are doing amazingly well doll, no need for tears."

"Yes master," Leah said, giving his thigh a squeeze.

Bryce cleared his throat. "Has Mr Edward Hamilton, a leading courtroom defense attorney advised you to make that preposterous statement?"

"Oh no Bryce, I haven't called on daddy and his huge support staff yet, mainly because I don't think it will be necessary. The media will have a field day over this when this vile treatment of his daughter gets out. You see daddy gave me free rein to associate closely with Dale as I'd taken a very strong liking to him, not having had a brother before. I recently confirmed to daddy that I'd not been seduced by Dale and Dale has a $10,000 contract with daddy that he will not seduce me or allow me to seduce Dale."

Bryce appeared not to have heard the last part of that statement. He'd slumped into his chair and was muttering, "Media, media, media..."

The deputy chairman called for a fifteen minute recess and escorted Dale and Leah to an adjoining waiting room and called someone to bring them coffee. Frank returned to the boardroom.

Dale moaned, "When will I be allowed to speak?"

"Oh I don't think you will be questioned darling. In about twenty minutes we will be called in and I'll be offered a $10,000 severance payment above my meager entitlements and I'll accept and you'll be offered $100,000 severance above all other entitlements. I want you to sign an agreement for $150,000 and I'll take the ten grand.

Two hours later Dale went to the airport with his agreement than would end his association with the company in fourteen days' time and with Leah with a similar termination agreement but both having to agree to immediately take 14 days' leave and not to re-enter the premises. They had designated Mary to be the person to clear their personal things from their offices.

"I'm rich -- twenty grand in severance. You were a darling doing that for me," Leah burbled, whispering so the cab driver wouldn't expect a very fat tip.

"Yeah, but I feel greedy though, hiking my severance on the grounds that no one in big business would want to employ me once word got round I'd been fired."

"You did great and I'm so proud of you. Poor Bryce was almost sweating blood when you pushed them to $470,000."

"Well they knew and I knew if the severance reach half a million bucks word would get to the business press and all hell would break loose and Bryce would be under pressure to talk."

CHAPTER 3

Dinah asked did Leah enjoy touring through HQ and looking around Chicago and she said she did enjoy the all-too-brief visit but the meeting dragged on.

Teddy pounced. "You both were called to a meeting?"

Leah colored and looking at Dale mouthed the word, master? He nodded and grinned.

"We've both been fired, obsessively for Dale engaging his step-sister without proper disclosure and, during discussion it was revealed the head of our administration had made allegations about incestuous behavior."

"Of which you were able to deny?"

"Of course daddy, what do you take your daughter for and do you not trust Dale to honor his contract with you?"

Teddy didn't bother asking how did Leah know about the contract. "Want me to sue that company on your behalf for millions?"

"Sorry daddy but we have signed non-disclosure agreements. "I've walked away with a 20k settlement and Dale was more than happy with his goodbye and good riddance financial kiss."

"Christ, who were your attorneys? You raked in $20,000 after only working for them eight weeks?"

"We represented ourselves. I used my female involved mind to work up a case involving brinkmanship based on heavy denial of the sex allegations of course and then mentioned the media would have a field day over us being mistreated like that as well as being same-family stepchildren allegedly involved in a sexual relationship, and the capitulation of the president and his legal team began." All Dale had to do was to squeeze them for more money, and he did brilliantly."

"Well I be damned," Teddy said. "What now?"

"We are going to ground in New York while we plan our next move. I want Dale to begin courting me."

"As soon as you leave this house I'll relieve you of your contract with me Dale."

"Thank you."

"If the wooing goes and you wish to marry, you'll have no problem as you are adults of marriageable age and are not of the same lineage.

"Fantastic daddy, I'll book to leave for New York sometime tomorrow. Master?"

Dale took the cue. "Oh yes, I'd like to take you guys to dinner tonight to thank you for your wonderful hospitality"

Dinah began weeping: "This is too much to bear, losing two children simultaneously."

Teddy hugged her and joked they could always adopt but that wiped away Dinah's tears. She said no, she valued her well-earned freedom too much to consider going through child-rearing again.

* * *

Sipping champagne in business class, an arm entwined around Dale's, Leah said, "Will we do it tonight?"

Leah took her hand. "Darling, of course and the other urgent thing ahead of us is to look for career opportunities."

"Yes master," Leah said, wiping away tears of joy. I shall look forward to tonight. I shall remember this journey when telling our children and their children about us."

"Children, you think we'll have children?" Dale said in wonder. "But what will people say?"

"Very few people know Dale, so let's keep it that way. Your father told me because consanguineous ties are not involved we are therefore incapable of committing family incest."

"Well, that's a relief. We won't be considered by the extended family as their black sheep relatives."

"A relief, yes. Order more wine darling and then tell me what you are going to do to me tonight."

As Leah sipped champagne and Dale whispered into her ears her eyes widened and then began to bulge.

Dale called that night, 'Technically, the End to Leah's Virginity According to What She Proclaimed'.

Leah disputed that was the appropriate title for their significant night. "It was more like our night of gluttony. You were still pounding me when I fell asleep during that third time."

"Fourth," Dale said, having no wish to have his manliness depreciated.

"You were so difficult to wake up this morning."

He countered, "And you walked down to breakfast like a bandy hen."

Instead of aiming a kick for his nuts Leah turned all soft. "You were so loving and attentive the first time before you went in, making me kid myself I really was a virgin."

"Well that's how I wanted to make you feel. It was a great night for me as well darling."

"Oh Dale," Leah said, grabbing him and sobbing.

After three days of viewing websites and visiting a few employment agencies Dale and Leah arrived at the same conclusion: they would rather buy an ailing business and build it up. So they visited four ailing business up for sale that were in need of capital, management drive and probably the leadership of miracle workers but revealing their disappointment returned home each night glumly.

While Leah went to the bedroom to get ready for dinner Dale made a phone call and had to talk fast to get a favorable hearing and an appointment to host the guy and his wife for dinner next evening.

Dale entered the bedroom and found Leah in fishnet stockings and sexy underwear.

"Are we staying in?" he grinned, advancing on to her.

"Get away from me you sex maniac," she shrieked but when he stopped she held out her arms so he pulled her in by her ass-cheeks and kissed her, then going for her neck until she began to mew.

"No, we're going out. We leave the hotel at 9:00 in the morning and stay in Chicago for a week where I hope to conclude a business deal."

"You've done this without consulting me."

"Sorry, I caught the urge and went at it and had to talk myself almost purple until he began listening."

"Who's he?"

Matt Whitehouse, director of business development at White Lightening Couriers."

"What, you're thinking of rejoining the enemy?"

"And you, I'll not do it without you as I owe it to you to get you back into productive activity."

"But White Lightening? You're mad even trying to get back in."

"My proposal is working with them, not for them. The company operates only in twenty-three states and in Canada, Mexico and Australia where they are only in Sydney. I'm proposing they give me the Sydney operation -- Christ, it's chicken shit to them, only one office and sixteen vans and two trucks. They then license me with the franchise for all of Australia and provide support while Matt and I work to fully develop a franchise system which when proven Matt will introduce in other countries and to expand the White Lightening system here in America as well."