Sex Opens Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, so why use you, why not put their own guy in to do your thing?"

"Because right now I'm unique to them. I took franchising as an additional study option when doing my business degree and I have capital and am prepared to do the hard yards and I want you as chief of admin."

"Capital? Four-fifty thousand is chicken shit for a country the size of Australia."

"Well, this is all about timing. I may as well tell you I get a $4 million investment bequest from my late grandparents next Saturday when I turn thirty and all up I have around $2.68 million in assets left to me by my father. That should be sufficient equity for me to form a solid courier network and attract loan money."

"That's a lot of money. Good boy but I'm not sure about going to Australia. It has crocodiles."

"True but our courier routes will be clear of them."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, crocs are found north of Rockhampton. We'll be networking Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Gold Coast and Brisbane, with secondary routes radiating from those centers. There will be spiders on those routes but not sharks."

"Oh God, spiders."

"Leah, for fuck sake, stop panicking until you know what you're panicking about. Generally spiders shy away from humans."

"Generally?"

"For that substitute almost always. But relax, you will be working in an air-conditioned environment with no trees and no dark corners or logs, habitat where spiders prefer to lurk."

"I find that very reassuring Dale."

"Thank you darling. I had figured I'd have a tougher job getting you on my side that I would Matt and White Lightening."

Leah pouted and looked very pleased.

"I also called mom and she's coming to my birthday party on Saturday night. There will be just the three of us but she will try to get your dad to come."

"I'll call him and say I'm probably going to live in Australia and I'm scared of their deadly spiders. That will get him here pronto."

"Good girl. I'd like him there if only to have him check to see you haven't turned black and are rotting at the orifices because you've had sex with your step-brother."

"Dale! That's an awful thing to say. Take it back."

"I want him here for my birthday because I quite like him and want to see him look at his daughter who's absolutely glowing."

"Oh Dale, let's eat in after sex."

"No, let's see if reception knows about any restaurants that incorporate live theater. Let's make our last night in New York for a while a great night."

CHAPTER 4

In Chicago, Leah and Jane hit it off immediately and had Dale and Matt Whitehouse grinning at their liveliness. The young women were the same age. Matt was eight years older than Dale.

"This franchising deal to establish a system has merit Dale but my thinking is California would be a great place to start."

"But you haven't even one depot there?"

Jane chipped in. "The corporation had balked at going over the mountains because courier competition is very stiff there. If someone took the risk with their capital to set-up and get operational with a generous buy-back arrangement it could be interested but not Australia. It would want franchising proven under American conditions and we've still got a lot of states to go before we get true national coverage."

Dale nodded and it was then Leah found Jane was the corporation's assistant chief planning officer.

Leah said, "I buy what Jane has said. We don't have a sweetener to chinch it but arrange for me to talk to the president and vice-president. They'd love the chance to try to get one over me."

Matt said that was a lousy basis for negotiation but Dale said once into her stride Leah turned on her supercharger. Jane said it was customary for the president to be involved in major projects only when major exploratory expenditure was involved or in pre-signing talks.

"Well, submit me a position paper and I'll work on it and take it to the business development committee to get the ball rolling," Matt told him. "All companies when asked to take risks and spend money become a bureaucracy."

When they were leaving the restaurant Dale said, "Look guys, I'm having a birthday celebration -- my thirtieth -- on Saturday and have only Leah and our step-parents coming up from Dallas to party with. I'd love you guys to join us."

Matt looked at Jane and she nodded and he said fine, they'd love to do that. They did have an art gallery display opening to attend but would give that a miss.

Dale looked pleased and that sent Jane thinking. She offered to host the party at their place with Matt doing a cook-out although they'd eat inside because the nip was still in the air.

"No Jane, I can't impose."

"Dale, that's talking rubbish and you know it. Jane asked because she felt she wanted to do this for you. Jane, may I come to your place early Saturday afternoon and help out?"

"Yes of course Leah, I'll love the interaction. You're so sweet."

But Jane was to prove she wasn't sweet.

Dale and Leah met their step-parents as they now referred to them when alone rather than saying your mother and my father or the reverse. It was a happy reunion and Dinah went on and on about how wonderful Leah looked and Teddy looked completely comfortable with his gushing wife until she said, "Sex obviously suits you." He coughed and patted his chest until told by Dinah to stop being prissy and to accept Leah and Dale were legally entitled to bury their passions in unrestricted sex.

"Call me old fashion," he muttered.

"People use sex these days to open doors so get used to it Teddy." Teddy winced and said more likely to use as a blind by the promiscuous simply as a tool to get more sex and Dale complimented him, saying that was a rather profound thought.

Later at the party at Dale and Matt's lovely home in the gap between mains and desert, Matt took Dinah and Teddy for a tour around of the public gardens next to their property. Dale, attempting to be polite, said he would stay and chat to the hostess. The others had scarcely gone around the side of the house when Jane pulled Dale inside the house and began kissing him passionately.

"God, I wanted to do that the first moment I saw you."

"Well I really don't think..."

His protest was shut down by his hostess's hot lips and she unzipped him and said, "Let's see what you've got?'

"Ohmigod, what a beauty. Stick me with it darling."

"No, I can't," Dale said a little feebly, torn between remaining loyal to Leah and getting the chance to see what Jane had and filling it.

"Sometimes one has to take what's on offer," Jane said, looking at Dale doe-eyed. Almost magically she dug over her dress top and pulled out a smallish but full breast with a rosebud nipple.

"Suck Dale, it's too your advantage."

He wanted to learn more about this advantage thing.

Jane, sensing he was weakening, struck like a snake. "You'll have to trust me my darling."

"Trust you? No way."

She giggled and said she appreciated his frankness. Jane then leaned back over the edge of the sofa and pulled up her dress to display a fat and ready pussy, moisture showing because it was bald. "Fill it," she commanded and although practically mesmerized Dale didn't move until she grabbed his exposed cock, now fully erect and pulled it towards her splendid pussy.

"Dale!" she yelled. "Do it now, before they get back. I'm protected."

Dale's primeval desire to fill cunt took over and he gritted his teeth and thrust straight in.

Jane gasped but said, "Don't mind me. I like it a bit rough."

In less than five minutes Jane's face turned brick-red and contorted as she came in a gush so Dale let it rip and followed not long after. He raced to the bathroom and showered and found Jane waiting for him with fresh drinks.

"Aren't you going to clean up?"

"No, I feel naughty when feeling another man's cum other than my husband dripping from me. It will soak into the back of my dress and shouldn't show. Now, I indicated I had something to offer to your advantage. Jane opened and blue notebook and began talking to Dale.

* * *

As they prepared for bed Leah asked casually, "Did you fuck Jane?"

Without hesitation Dale said yes, knowing she was on to him. She sounded too sure of herself to be only guessing.

"I thought so. She was looking at you rather intently, more intently than one would expect a hostess to look at any guest unless aroused and when she kissed me before I left on that walk I caught a whiff of her arousal.

"She convinced me it would be to my advantage."

"Dale, I was pleased you told me the truth when I asked the question about your rotten misbehavior so please don't spoil it by tossing bullshit at me."

"If you listen you'll understand what I'm on about. I'm not proud of what I did but I sure am proud of the result I got and know, in retrospect, there is no other way I would have ended up with this information."

Leah scowled and asked what information.

"White Lightening (WL) began appraising its possible entry into courier services throughout California two years ago and Jane told me the company decided eight months ago to defer any decision in the meantime. After careful analysis of all material garnered in months of intensive investigation the conclusions were the market in many parts was over-serviced by courier firms and therefore the only rational way for WL to enter California would be to buy an existing company and build it up. The result was a recommendation for a $7 million purchase."

By this point Leah had stopped pretending she was not really interested.

Dale continued. "She told me although that company had not purchased and had cut back services to produce an operating profit, the outreach of current service remained the same as when assessed up to two years ago. She thought we could acquire the company for say $6.5 million and restructure everything from the top down to build a lean and mean service second to none, and that was WL's plan. She wrapped up by saying why not do it without WL's help and thus avoid having another company skim our revenues as franchise fees and pay through the nose for services I already know how to build and operate."

"Oh yes, so what do you think?"

"It sounds promising Leah. Of course I can't ask Jane for a copy of the complete file because if we were caught out we could be found guilty of industrial espionage and serve a long time in jail. Jane will know that."

"Well there you are," Leah said, walking away from him without further comment. Dale looked at her retreating back thoughtfully wondering was he about to be punished.

There was no sex that night, a first for them since Leah had lost her 'token virginity'. Nor was any interest shown when Dale rolled her over next morning so he pulled back and performed an unimpressive display of a guy making a dignified exit from the bedroom when he kicked his toe on the door frame and bent over in pain, cursing.

Leah and Dale took their step-parents to the airport where Leah looked sour-faced every time she glanced at him. It was tough-going and he hit the pits when his mom asked Leah what was wrong and she came straight out with it: "Dale fucked Jane when we were walking through the gardens yesterday."

"Oh Dale, how could you," his mother cried, hugging Leah and Teddy moved several steps away from him. Dale watched aircraft flying off and he grasped at that perceived opportunity -- California!

The cab ride back to the hotel was completed in virtual silence and as soon as they were in their room Leah turned to him and devoid of emotion said, "I'm catching a flight home this evening; I feel I need to be on my own for a while."

"Do what you think you have to do," Dale said unhelpfully and the response he received was, "Please leave this room." In the lounge he called his favorite airline and booked a flight and hotel package to LA. When he checked Leah was in the bathroom so he packed quickly and then called, "I'm off to California. Let's share a cab to the airport."

Leah called, "That's fine, I thought you would hit back and do just that."

Dale bristled but then thought intelligently, Leah was trying to pick a fight so left the room not replying. Either that or she was cutely trying to activate him into becoming a predator ready to make a killing in California. But no, she couldn't be that smart. Um, could she?

On the way to the airport he asked, "How long will you be like this?"

At first he thought Leah wouldn't reply. But then, "Until I feel I can love you again."

"Any idea of time?"

The sly mourning young woman looked at her watch and said 4:20.

Riled, Dale bit his lip and was conscious of her tiny smile although he refrained from looking directly at her.

At the airport Leah said to him, "You can go now."

The dismissed Dale attempted to kiss her. She offered a cheek so he pecked and did what any red-blooded guy would do and headed for a bar where he knew he'd be surrounded by warmth and be left alone to feel sorry for himself. But just like in the movies Dale was saved from himself. A woman in blue with great tits but looking rather plain with a scar down her right cheek gave him a big smile of perfect teeth and said, "I'm alone; mind if I join you?"

"Not at all. Be glad of the company. Love the blue of your dress."

"It's my husband's favorite color. He actually picked the dress for me."

"But he's not traveling with you?" Dale asked hopefully, wondering if a naughty week in LA was on with this woman who was a little older than him."

"No, he's in jail for hitting me."

They chatted and Dale became quite sure Adele could easily come on to him. He saw it in her eyes and in the way her glances lingered. But then that hope turned to custard.

He asked, "Heading for LA?"

"Nope, heading home to mother in Boston."

But she was good company and kissed on the lips, lightly, when Dale stood to leave, his flight being called.

"Bye Adele."

"Bye Dale and thanks for talking so lovely to me. You have restored my confidence in men who are gentlemen."

Dale slunk off.

With the last of the passengers boarding, Leah was hoping she'd had the other two seats would remain empty when a large, middle-aged woman wedged into the seat beside her. The newcomer wore only lipstick as makeup and smelt of cheap soap.

"Hello, I'm Nancy," smiled the woman, releasing a fragrance of whisky over Leah. But Leah met her social obligations and replied, "Hi Nancy I'm Leah -- going right through to Dallas?"

"I hope so because this is a non-stop flight."

They laughed and were away.

"No wedding ring I see?"

"No Nancy. One was coming close, but I'm not so sure now."

"Oh," said Nancy, tell me all."

When Nancy had heard about the other woman in Chicago she said, "Well, well. I thought it was incest when step-children had full-on sex?"

Leah explained how their parents had married only three years ago and her new step-brother had only arrived home from working in France not quite four months ago."

"Do you love him?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then why are you not beside him, wrenching him away from that other wench?"

"I think it was over before it began. She appears to be one of those women who seduces any acceptable man who comes into her house."

"Ohmigod, why didn't I think of that! Plenty of sexual variety but no lingering problems unless it's the clap."

That shocked Leah into silence.

"You leaving him, how is he going to get sex? Men think it's compulsory to have sex?"

"He's gone to LA."

"What, are all his former broads out there?"

Leah wiped at her eyes. "I'm not aware he knows anyone in LA. He'll be all alone and desperate to do this business deal to give us a challenging working life."

"Then why are you sitting here? You ought to be at his side in LA and giving him more than just sex."

"I've thought of that, often, but he was such an asshole to me."

"Did he ever say to you not to put it around?"

"No, of course not. We were committed to being a couple."

"Well darling, many women have it off throughout their married lives and they and their husbands never talk about it. We women of course expect men to do it."

"Well I'm not one of those women Nancy."

"For all you know your husband may have resisted that bitch until she produced a trump card, like she had something on him."

"She gave him some extremely valuable information about a business opportunity."

"Well, there you go. Your darling was practically blameless, out of his depth with a budding female fatale. We still have to accept he was a naughty boy."

Leah brushed away tears. "Naughty or an opportunist or both. I am confident he did not rip into her to make me suffer or to make me jealous."

"Of course he didn't. Good thinking. I suggest when he calls you tell him you want to return to him."

"I'd like a few days to get over this upset."

Nancy produced a belly laugh, releasing more whisky fumes. "He won't call for a few days Leah; he'll lay low, wounded, but will take time to look over his new territory."

"Wounded, I'm the innocent one, the one who's hurt."

"Oh dear, you don't understand do you? In the main it's the women who are tough. When things go bad for a guy they behave like babies. You've hurt him, leaving him and probably cold-shouldering him as well when all he wanted to do is to have you yell at him and even hit him and then cry and make up."

"Dale is not like that; he's tough."

"Oh yeah? I guess you haven't been listening to me. Oh miss, could we have a couple of whiskies here."

"I-I don't drink whisky."

Nancy grinned. "Well you do now. You need something to bolster your backbone."

During the next couple of days as Leah moped, waiting for Dale to call -- no way would she call him -- she thought a lot about what Nancy had said and began to feel guilty. All her life she'd been a bit of a hothead and when angry could virtually knock down a weak guy with her vitriolic tongue. She why hadn't she powered into Dale for being such an asshole? That was surprising behavior and it confused her until she finally worked it out: she'd been jealous and felt inadequate when Dale found it necessary to turn to another woman for sex AND she'd chosen to strike back passively because she was afraid of losing him. Oh God, she'd betrayed myself and her behavior had left Dale confused.

Leah made a call.

Dale saw who the caller was and said in a neutral voice, "Oh hi Leah."

Leah shook in anger. 'Oh hi Leah'. Was that all he could come up with? "Listen asshole," she practically screamed. "I'm with mom and dad. Come here and fetch me back where I belong.

"Oh Leah, you're back..."

She slammed down the phone, not wanting to hear any more of his cry of joy. Nancy was right; men were such babies.

Her phone went, she noted Dale was the caller and put the phone down. Although it was not long after lunch, she went off smiling to run a bath to think about what to pack to take to California. The dope would be here tomorrow sometime, or the next day.

Thumping on the front door as well as the electric bell running non-stop woke the household at 12:35 am.

"It's Dale!" yelled Leah running to the door. Her step-mom emerged and said she hoped it was, as Leah was opening the door totally undressed.

"Oh darling," Leah shrieked, throwing herself at Dale. "You're completely forgiven. What took you so long?"

"Is first-available-flight not good enough for you?"

"Oh who cares? Come in, give me one more kiss. Mom will make coffee -- I'm off to finish packing."

"There's no rush -- hi mom, give me a kiss. Ah, this is like the old days. We fly out late afternoon tomorrow and since I'm back here I've arranged to meet with my attorney at 2:00 to sign papers regarding transfer of my inheritance. That gives us time to have lunch with mom, dad too if he can make it."