Sex Opens Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I won't be able to fuck for a week," he complained but smiled proudly.

Leah response appeared to be beyond his comprehension: "Liz will appreciate that."

While they recovered in another bar, sipping beer, Art told Leah things that amazed her.

At home she removed all traces of Art in the shower and douched, then put her damp panties in the bedroom trash bin.

Dale's noisy arrival two hours later woke her. He looked exhausted and stunk of booze, so she told him, "Wash that woman off you darling and come to bed and go to sleep. I had someone rip into me tonight so I'm also exhausted."

"Who?"

Leah pretended to have fallen asleep.

CHAPTER 6

Dale yawned in the morning and hoped if Leah wanted it she'd accept just a fingering. He shook her and she staggered to the bathroom, returning and saying she could barely walk. Dale lied and said his problem was over-indulgence in alcohol.

"So you're denying you had sex last night?"

"No, I got one away."

That seemed to satisfy her. No way would Dale confess that last night he and the other two guys had swapped the three hookers, in different rooms and all the time as twosomes. The liveliest lady had really taken to Dale and had returned to him again to almost leave him senseless. However, when the guys walked to their vehicles Dale realized that because of his youth he appeared to be in the best shape. They chatted when alongside the vehicles and the company president had said expansively, "Well Dale, since you have been a good buddy tonight, I'll try to get the price down for you to an even $7.5 million."

"Thanks buddy," Dale said, slapping the president on the shoulders and appearing to be drunker than he was.

In the morning, although suffering from excesses the previous evening, Dale was prepared to talk business. "We'll offer no more than $7 mil," he said, sliding an arm under his lady's shoulders and cupping a breast.

"I should think our offer will be $4 mil and we'll probably go as far at $4.5 mil."

Cracking a hearty laugh Dale said, "Go back to sleep honey, you're dreaming."

"Darling, I'm such a slut. I swapped information for sex last night and my lucky recipient wasn't David."

"Oh yeah, what was his name?"

"I promised to keep my mouth closed but I'm left wondering the name of your lady last night, although it's probable she was no lady. What was her name?"

Suffering temporary lockjaw, Dale croaked, "What did your lucky man say that made it so worthwhile?"

"My man with a pulsating dick will provide us with a list of names of people it would be in our interest to keep and a list of those we should jettison and the reasons for such harsh treatment of them."

"Well, I suppose it was worth being fucked to get that level of assistance."

Leah smiled, turning the knife. "Oh no darling, you under-value me. That was promised in return for a sixty-nine. He promised something really big if he could do both holes but I said no ass and made him wear a condom. Afterwards when he was still hyperventilating, drained and very pleased with himself he told me the company president, vice-president and financial officer David are our enemies, that they have cooked the books to show quite favorable after-tax profit. But concealed from anyone doing a pre-purchase study are some interesting facts. The average age of the seventy-five vehicle fleet is 4.3 years, not 2.8 years as reported."

Dale was aghast. "That's criminal. Some of those vehicles will be overdue for replacement at perhaps $16,000 a throw at fleet owner discount."

Leah simpered, "Oh you're interested in hearing from your lovely darling who courageously exchanges sex for information? Listen to this: "Most of the vehicles have not undergone routine maintenance for close on two years and payment of accounts is three to six months in arrears as you will discover."

"Good God. That pussy of yours is priceless and no doubt you pride has taken a huge hit?"

"I'll survive. At least the sex was good. How was your whore last night?"

"I wore condoms."

"Spoken in the plural?"

"She went at it as if it were her last and did that several times. In the end I thought my balls might drop off."

Leah showed no sympathy. "Careful Dale, that might tempt me to comment adversely."

Dale changed the subject. "I'm shocked that David is in this to financial screw us. He approached us in the guise of a White Knight, or so I thought."

"It gets ever worse darling. I found a message on my phone this morning from Madeline. She's invited us to accompany them to Hawaii for a week as their guests in total luxury. Madeline said she is going to make some property inspections and since we hit it off so well last weekend we appear likely to become great friends and she'd like to accelerate the friendship."

"Well, let's agree to go and ignore that scheming husband of hers."

"Oh really? My informant advises that Madeline Medway has advanced the company $2.2 million dollars in a variety of loans and is now frantic that she won't see that money again unless the company finds a buyer. She holds a mortgage on the company's over-valued fixed assets that are largely the rapidly depreciating vehicle fleet; the head office and all depots are in leased premises."

"Ohmigod."

"Isn't that a woman's word?" Leah asked dryly. "I advise you to ignore what I've told you and complete your due diligence. God knows what you'll turn up."

"I think we should walk away, now."

"What else have you to do darling but look at buying a business and chase whores? We've come this far so let's find if the potential of the business is worth buying. Oh, I can enter as a minority partner. Daddy is freeing up a million bucks for me to invest and said he expects me to more than adequately supervise your decision-making."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard. Remember you are the guy who regarded David as a new pal and thought his wife was staring at you gooey-eyed because she thought you were sexy."

"Um, yes. Welcome into the decision-making process pardner."

Three days later Dale and Leah met with the president, vice-president and David and made an offer of $4 million for the company. The three executive directors laughed derisively.

"Now give us your real offer," said the president.

"Please excuse us," Leah said. "I need to talk to my colleague outside."

"Don't be too long and keep too long away from your desk," sniggered the vice-president. "Another buyer may come in while you've attempting to outsmart us with shock tactics."

Outside Leah kept on walking and Dale had to run to catch up. "Are you going back to your office?"

"Yes, to pick up my things. We are out of here. You agree with that don't you?"

"No...um...perhaps I mean yes. The idea is to have them come begging?"

"Bright boy. They'll decide to do nothing but David will tell Madeline and she'll come in and raise hell."

"Probably she won't seek to wind up the company because that would produce a short-haul for her. She's smarter than that."

"Yes and in that case she and her attorney will insist the board negotiates with us. The company has our cell phone numbers. Let's drive up and have a look at San Francisco and what lies in-between of interest."

Wandering northwards proved to be a courtship tour. Leah worked long and with skill to make Dale respond to her as a true lover, getting him used to the idea that stroking his cheek or laying her head on his chest and drawing circles around his belly button with a finger was not necessarily displaying a desire to have sex.

"This is too subtle for me," he grizzled. "I could miss out by misinterpreting it as a loving caress."

"Oh they're all loving caresses darling. If you are misinterpreting my teeth pressing your dick will signal my level of interest."

"You are amazing Leah. Being able to elucidate like that is such a relief to me."

"Cut the crap darling. Even I know you're not brainless. Now tell me about that whore."

"They were in the shade beside the motel pool finishing their second bottle of wine after lunch with an early summer feeling washing over them. Dale thought well why shouldn't she know, it could be to her advantage.

He began, "Well it was a heavy night and there were three women dining with us actually..."

When he finished he smiled, aware that Leah's nipples under her bikini top were aroused but she floored him. Downing the last of her wine she snapped, "You men are such pigs" and marched off.

Crestfallen Dale slunk after her and fumbled to open the door of their room. He attempted humor by calling, "Honey I'm home." She caught him be surprise, having been hidden behind the door, stripped to the buff. Leah yelled something comprehensible and pushed him on to the bed and athletically turning him as the same time and was yanking off his swim-shorts in the next movement. She then straddled him and easily guided his rising erection into her because she was dripping.

"Tell me what that unstoppable whore did to you and I'll replicate it," she said huskily.

"L-Leah, the d-door."

She turned and saw the wide open door. "Fuck the door, let's do it you cunt-lover."

Dale had never experienced Leah like this. He responded manfully, feeling he'd grown two inches and soon he'd forgotten about the open door.

Madeline called just after 3:00 that afternoon, waking them. Dale put his phone on to speaker and told Madeline when answering.

"Guys, things have been happening here at Bee-Line Couriers. The chairman who was my nominee has resigned and a few minutes ago I was elected chairman. My first action when coming from that meeting was to fire the president and vice-president and replace them with David and our director of operations. Sorry to break into your holiday like this but we want you two back here tomorrow to resume negotiations."

Dale looked at Leah who shrugged. "That seems to be good remedial action Madeline. Very positive indeed but I must advise we'd like to complete our wandering and can be back in LA in another ten days. Meanwhile you are free to deal with another buyer and transact without advising us."

"But Dale, this is your big chance -- tell him Leah."

"Sorry Madeline, I find it impossible to shift Dale when his mind is made up. By the way thanks for the Hawaiian offer but we decline with thanks. May I suggest you do something about company accounting irregularities and the board reassess the value of its assets?"

"Irregularities?" Madeline said nervously.

"I suggest you grill your husband as he would have been in on this. Start with asking him what is the true average age of the vehicle fleet. Further, if we are going to buy the company we want an independent analysis of the maintenance records of the fleet and we want all outstanding accounts more than one-month overdue paid up before we'll even look at buying your company."

"Ohmigod, that does suggest I also have been misled. What value are my assets backing my loan? Dale would have told you I have liens over company assets as security of my loans exceeding $2 million."

"Yes he does, despite those two company stooges supposedly assisting him with his due diligence."

"Oh God, what should I do?"

Dale cut in. "The first thing is not to panic Madeline. You'll need to talk sternly to David but try not to allow it to turn into a flaming row because you need him to hold up the company by it's bootlaces. If you attempt to sell off bits of the company to competitors you'll not get your money back Madeline. You need a full sale to do that. We advise our offer still stands. If we do buy I'll look at keeping David on as probably his bosses held him over a barrel. You may wish to reinvest your money in the new company when our plans are revealed to you and perhaps remain as chairman when Leah and I assess your suitability because I'll be chief executive and Leah will be operations manager so we'll need an independent chairman to sort us out if we have conflicts. However, that's only theory at this stage. You may have another buyer before we get back."

Madeline sniffed and said there was no other buyer. "You know that Dale. I was on the board and was aware just how extensive the efforts were to attract buyers."

"Well then Madeline, perhaps will be sitting about the table eleven days from now," Dale said cheerfully. "Keep calm and make no rash decisions. Remember you need David's cooperation. Bye."

"That's good advice. Bye Madeline."

"Bye Dale and thanks. Bye darling Leah, I do hope you and I become very close; you seem so right for me."

Dale turned off his phone. "Would you allow her to bed you?"

"I might, depends how things work out. I enjoyed a couple of sweet liaisons prior to turning twenty. I know men think at least one of the women has to be really butch but I didn't find that. A female lover can provide sensitivity her partner doesn't get from a male."

"Well, no need to hurry to that option," Dale said sourly.

* * *

Two weeks later Dale and Leah purchased the company for $4.4 million after the company had tried strenuously to extract $5 million. As part of the deal Madeline was retained as chairman and David held on as financial controller. Five people on the list supplied to Leah were fired on either provable grounds of gross negligence or severe breaches of trust. Business development manager Anthony Sims (Art) received a significant salary increase and was appointed head of the new planning and development department and Leah recruited a very unsexy but very competent planning officer for him.

The company moved to new premises in LA without having to pay a penalty for terminating the lease earlier as the building owners were only too happy to be paid outstanding rent and were under the impression the courier company was collapsing. Leah began working with the planning and development department to confine company activities to the ten counties of California south of the Tehachapi Mountains.

Dale was kept busy advising existing clients by letter and calling on major clients personally that the company was upgrading its services and changing it's name to Zip-Zap Couriers and its fleet colors would be burnt orange with a diagonal white stripe. The company's new logo based on that vehicle livery began appearing in TV ads. GPS equipment was installed in the new control room to allow deliver of packages to be tracked. Aged vehicles were replaced with new SUVs and motorcycles and slowly, new business began rolling in as the company built up its Southern California network and some former clients returned.

Seven months on Dale and Leah knew their heads were above water and they used Dale's cash reserves to pay back Madeline's $2.2 million loan she'd advanced in the company following the sale. Although Leah decided not to become close with Madeline because it might grate with Dale she and Madeline had become very friendly and she was drawn into Madeline's wide circle of friends, most appearing not appear to be overly promiscuous. Even when Leah went with Madeline to Hawaii when Madeline owned several properties they slept in the same suite but never in the same bed and had great fun and every night had escorts to go dinning and clubbing. While they were in Hawaii David moved out of the house after Dale had assured him there was no reason for him to lose his position with the company in which Madeline was chairman. 'Do your work and your position is safe', David was told.

When the women returned from Hawaiian Leah flew to Dallas to attend a friend's second wedding. Madeline was, as to be expected, furious to find David had left her and was now living with one of her closest friends whose husband was divorcing her because of her 'rampant infidelity."

"Dale, can I see you."

"Hi Madeline, I take it you're back?"

"Yes and I'm furious. That asshole has left me."

"Oh dear, um look -- I'm at our advertising agency at the moment and it's getting late. You'll want a sympathetic ear to rant to. What about dinner?"

Madeline accepted and Dale was pleased at the thought of being alone at her because he could stare at her great tits while she ranted and demanded David be fired. In that mood she'd not be interested in sex.

At the restaurant Dale saw in the mirror behind the bar Madeline approaching and knew if looks could kill he'd be dead. He could almost feel knives thudding into his back. She was dressed entirely in black as if in mourning.

"Nice legs," he joked after she'd swiped her lips over his and managed a polite greeting. She looked down at her legs on the bar stool partly facing him and slammed her legs together.

"I'll prefer you keep your sexist comments to yourself."

"Wow, sorry. A drink?"

"Soda water with a touch of lime. No alcohol for me tonight."

At the table she came straight out with it.

"I want you to fire David."

"And your grounds for making that request are?"

"Don't be an asshole."

"David stays -- he knows more about the company's operations and you, Leah, Art and me combined."

Madeline said she found that decision to retain David unacceptable.

"Then resign."

Madeline began to cry and was told to cut the crap.

She scowled.

Dale told her he'd always found her attractive. She'd easily find a better lover than David. She really had to go for a guy who actually liked her -- er, was affectionate from the outset.

Madeline looked more relaxed and almost smiled.

Encouraged, Dale said she had the best ass on the planet and Madeline said he was really such a nice guy and requested a glass of wine.

The evening went well from that point.

At the front door Madeline grabbed Dale by the shirtfront and said, "Come in and screw me."

"I don't think I should."

"I'll do my best to please you."

Dale made the mistake of wetting his lips and Madeline seized the opening. Hooking into his arm she said sweetly, "I take it Leah hasn't remove your balls?"

At that, now totally focused, Dale was led inside like a lamb.

Madeline stood alongside the bed and took off her dress and smiled, noticing Dale's trousers tenting. She was partly spilling out of her strapless bra. She was lean at the belly and then curved out and the curve continued for some length giving her that great ass. Her thighs though were not quite as good as someone Dale chose not to think any deeper about.

As he unbuckled Madeline removed her bra and her breasts drooped somewhat but heavy breasts did that, didn't they, Dale thought as he took off his shirt, eying Madeline eyeing him.

"I've long wanted your cock," she said.

"I've had similar adulterous thoughts about you."

Her tongue snaked out along her lips to stiffen Dale's erection to maximum.

"Keep your stockings and garter belt on. You look so sexy like that."

"Okay -- rip off my panties."

"Oh fuck, look at the size of your balls..."

Much later after resting, Madeline shifted on to her hands and knees and jutted her ass skyways. "Since you were so full of praise about my ass you may have it."

"I...I..."

"Oh, a virgin are we? I would have thought Leah would have educated you. Start by licking me there and then tongue me and I'll hand you lube from the bedside drawer."

As Dale was leaving Madeline asked almost shyly, "Will you come here for dinner tomorrow night?"

"Yes, but that will be the last time for sex between us. Do you accept that?"

"Yes," she sighed. "This won't work out well if we continue with it."

A couple of days later Dale rushed home, as Leah had returned from Dallas. His rested rod was at the ready but she fluffed on for almost ninety minutes talking about the wedding and their parents and what she'd done in Dallas. Dale's phone rang to bring him relief and he decided it would be relief even if the caller had a problem.

"Hi Dale, Matt Whitehouse, of White Lightening Couriers in Chicago. How are you doing out there?"