Sex Slave Shyamalavathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through practice, you will know when I am thinking of you and I will know when you are thinking of me. There will be no question, there will be just love, there will be pure bliss, there will be a release and experience of pure joy. Experience me. I am with you whenever you think of me, though not physically. But you can feel me with you and in you.

You are an erotic beauty. Every inch of you exudes raw sexuality. You seduce with your eyes, that slight smile, walking style and your mannerisms. Despite that fact you are elder to me by fourteen years and that you are a widow now makes me think that our relationship can flourish now. I can marry you and make you my wife for which you may say that society does not accept and approve. We can be lovers and soul mates forever. Do you think having clandestine love affair at this stage of your life is improper, immoral and illicit. You know very well that age does not matter.

In fact sexual intercourse between a matured woman and young man is more pleasurable. Come to me my darling, I will show you the heaven, make all your sexual dreams and fantasies come true. I envy the men who has the opportunity to see and enjoy your beautiful sexy figure every day. Had I met you eleven years ago, at Madras during your one year FIP, I would have definitely seduced and fucked you then, you would have happily become my lover committing adultery having an extramarital affair cheating your husband and betraying him. We could have enjoyed one year of living and fucking together. Later on he could have even enjoyed seeing you fucked by me. He would not have objected to your parallel extramarital relationship with me. You could have turned your husband to be a Voyeur and Cuckold. He would happily become your slave. You missed the opportunity.

It is not obvious how to explain this phenomenon as emotions are typically partial and exclusive. This is especially so in romantic love which requires a lot of energy and resources. People sometimes express the difficulty in loving two people at the same time, by posing it as a logical contradiction: "He cannot romantically love both me and her at the same time."

A plausible way of explaining this difficulty is to claim that romantic love is based upon a few significant characteristics of the beloved, and hence loving more than one person at a time may not be entirely unfeasible, as the additional love would be based upon a different set of characteristics, and thus the two loves could be considered complementary rather than contradictory. Another context for such polyamorous love is having two or more romantic relationships which are at a different stage: one could be at the infatuation stage and the other at a later, more mature stage. It seems that there is no logical contradiction in romantically loving two or more people at the same time, and the issue here is psychological, as it generates profound emotional dissonance. The dissonance stems from the fact that by definition, emotions demand partiality, that is, the preference of one over another, which entails some sort of exclusivity. Emotionally, it is extremely painful to imagine your lover in the arms of another person. Indeed, most of those who are being romantically in love or having multiple lovers with two or more people at the same time and pleased with the experience also claimed that they would do not find it enormously difficult and is possible, to share their beloved with someone else.

How can human society cope with such emotional dissonances? One approach may be to adapt our accepted norms concerning romantic and sexual exclusivity to reflect the occasional dissonances of our reality, a change which has indeed begun to take place in modern society. People now allow their spouses to have more freedom in their personal relationships with others, and attitude is more flexible also concerning sex. In many societies extramarital sex is disapproved socially, nevertheless, the transgressor is only mildly criticized for such activity. Indeed, extramarital affairs begin to be described in more neutral terms. Instead of the highly negative terms of adultery and betrayal, some people begin to use the more neutral term of parallel relationships. I have had parallel relationships with women without any problems.

I met your colleague Lakshmi eleven years ago at Technical Teachers Training Institute (TTTI), Madras while she was doing FIP, and she became my lover. I used to fuck her during that one year and continued thereafter. I know both you and Lakshmi are not on friendly terms. Ten years back, during one of my visits to Lakshmi I saw you. I fell in love with you at the first sight. It was fatal attraction and I decided to have you as mine. Lakshmi told me that before marriage, you used to come to college with your hair in two braids. The image of you in my mind in two braids at the age of twenty two was thrilling and exciting, I am anxious to see you now in two braids. I have been aware of animosity between two of you. Strangely, She was the reason I had the opportunity to see you. She is aware of my intense desire for you. I think, the reason of animosity between two of you is that 'both of you are beautiful and sexy'. You envy her because she was bold to divorce her inept tormenting husband, and has been able to get a lover of her choice, which you could not do. Now you know that I love you and desire you, envious feelings about Lakshmi should cease and both of should become my loving mistresses and sisters in sin.

I have seen you few days after your husband's demise when you came to Lakshmi 's house. There was no sadness or grief in your eyes. I saw immense relief in you. Despite being a new widow you are looking happy and beautiful exuding raw sexuality. You aroused my intense deep carnal desire for you. It is visible that the sudden demise of your husband brought out the real woman hidden inside you. I know that you were ready for me, and now available for me. You ready to be mine. I was sure that you noticed the desire for you in my eyes when I looked at you. I recognized the pent up desire in you and the real you in you. I think you are have felt that your wishful thinking became true when your husband died. It may sound sadistic and cruel but you can tell me. You are now free to do and live the way you desire. Your thoughts now are free galloping like wild horse with new found freedom.

You are like a wild horse. You need to be tamed. I am the man who can tame you. I know you are in an emotional and biological need that must be gratified. The perception of need begins with a rise in emotional intensity, you feel more strongly about being with someone who loves you, dominates you, protects you and possess you. As the intensity increases, it can feel like you need to have it, for one compelling reason: It's the same emotional process as biological need. When emotion suddenly rises, your biological needs increases. In other words, the perception of need becomes self-reinforcing: "I feel it, therefore, I need it, and if I need it, I have to feel it more."To love freely and safely, get in touch with your deepest desires, lurking beneath surface feelings of loneliness. Your deepest desires will lead you to a relationship with me based on compassion, kindness, fairness, intimacy, and love, rather than temporary excitement or relief from shame and loneliness. Do not be ashamed to recognize your need. You need a man who can tame you. It is me who can tame you. Any other man ca not tame you, control you, and dominate you. You need me.

You will enjoy the erotic humiliation by me. You are ultimate bitch and a Cunt. You need to be humiliated, degraded by me so that you realize what you really are. I urge you to awaken your erotic life. Embracing your erotic soul and deepening the intimacy in your life is both a consequence of deep presence and its gift. Healing yourself in your deepest erotic space can only be a deliberate act, and the doing of it miraculously heals everything else. Tapping into the courage to know your own deepest sexual thoughts and feelings, and offering them with your whole being, is both a life work and lasting gift.

Shyamala, You may wonder why am I using erotic filthy dirty obscene abusive words. I know you like them. If you want a simple answer, it is because You have come to recognize humiliation or humiliating treatment as a sexual behavior in the same way that most others would recognize flirting, or personal contact, or even a style of revealing dress or other behavior. You like a man to be in charge. All sex has an emotional aspect and humiliation is a very powerful emotion. You like humiliation and have probably learned to associate belittling treatment with the sex you are attracted to. It is possible this could come from trauma, but it may more commonly come from the personalities they have encountered in early life. It may be perhaps that you were abused in your childhood by a relative. You were definitely mistreated and abused by your husband. This desire is fairly common. So far you did not enjoy submission and humiliation.

The liking of humiliation varies from just enjoying some very specific fantasies, up to a liking for extreme and repeated mistreatment, but despite this it is really just part of the emotional aspect of human sexuality, though it can become quite addictive and a problem in some people. For you I am there to guide, direct, command, teach you to enjoy your journey of erotic humiliation.

Do you want to further waste your life living like a celibate without pleasure thinking of ethics, morals, traditions and social restrictions. Are you afraid of the disgrace that you may face socially and consequences, if you are in love affair now.

Men around you may be looking at you with desire but do not have capacity to recognize the real adventurous, amative, amazing, amorous, aphrodisiac, ardent, aroused, bewitching, carnal, concupiscent, desirous, enchanting, erotic, exotic, fascinating, fervid, hot, kinky, lascivious, libidinous, loving, lustful, lubricious, maudlin, romantic, passionate, prurient, sexy, sensual, steamy, stimulated, slut, sultry, voluptuous, wanton, wild, wistful person hidden in you. I recognized the hidden qualities in you long back and I want to have you as mine and I am sure you want to be mine.

I will help you to be a desirable and dazzling woman instead of desolate, sexy instead of being a seclusive, raunchy instead of being reclusive woman, and celebrate every moment of your life instead of being a celibate. So let's celebrate everything we are and everything we have with mind, body and soul! Once you learn to enjoy, you will not be afraid of the society, you will be confident and proud to announce to the world that you are now having an affair with young lover in your life.

My desire for you is so intense, many a time I wish I could have been your Neighbor, Colleague, Student or one of your family member, may be a Uncle, Uncle's son, Cousin, Brother, Brother-in-law, Nephew, Step-son or Son so that I can see you, talk to you, have you and know the real you in you. You may feel that I am thinking of taboo incestuous relationship with you. Whatever the relationship I want to have you. even if its incestuous, immoral, and taboo. You are celebration of feminine sexuality. Our relationship extends beyond this life. Perhaps we were related in our earlier janmas. You might have been my Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sister-in-law, Mother-in-law, Cousin, Lover, wife, Mistress or even Courtesan.

I would like to know you - your mind and body. What are the most sensitive erogenous zones of your body. I will find out when we meet. I will explore each and every minute part of your body and mind to know you. You may be thinking whether I will be able to satisfy your insatiable desires. Your mouth and pouting thick lips indicate that you have large and deep Cunt, thick cunt lips and prominent protruding big clitoris. You will be able to take a big horse's cock and needs to be fucked for very long time to reach vaginal, clitoral and whole body orgasm. I am endowed with humongously hung long thick fat monstrous magnificent special cock with huge knob. Your cunt will stretched, torn, deepened, widened once I fuck you. I will fuck you baby, so much that you plead for mercy. You will love it so much that you will become my slave, baby.

Women are the receiving sex and women want to submit to a dominant man. The shared animating impulse described by all these ideas is the innate compulsion of women to be desired. Desired so strongly that a man loses control of himself. Women are, by their very nature, irredeemably solipsistic, and this solipsism is a function of their genetic prime directive: to use their bodies and their beauty to capture the seed and the services of a high value man. This aspect of female sexuality explains the prevalence of rape fantasies in the female fantasy repertoire. Rape fantasies, in this understanding, are actually fantasies about surrender, not out of masochistic yearnings to be harmed or punished, but out of the female desire to be desired by a man to the point of driving him out of control.

There are plenty of women who yearn to be punished, even if their yearning operates mostly on the subconscious level of cognition, It's as if a woman's desire to be desired is, when taken to extremes, warped into a need for punishing treatment as the only demonstrations of male desire that will mean anything to her. I want to fulfill your desires. You are submissive by nature and realize and bring out the real self from subconscious level.

Lovingly Your Master

Shiva

P.S:

Your date of Birth September 14, indicates that your Zodiac sign is Virgo. Virgos have a deep buried sensuality. Outwardly they maintain a cool and calm composure but buried deep inside are great passions. Virgos are very choosy about their lover. In sexual relationship they are very caring and controlling too and can make their partner feel the most wanted person on the earth. They are perfectionists and secretive by nature. The sexual relationship with a Virgo lover may not be a bed of roses. The effort has to be made to unearth and stir the deep buried passions and then you become the vortex of their life.

Chapter 6

TTTI-FIP

Lakshmi, a former student later became colleague of Shyamalavathy in the same department was not on friendly terms with her. Both stay in the opposite houses in the colony. Forty year old Lakshmi, a beautiful lean sexy divorcee with knee length hair has been a mistress of Shiva for eleven years. They met in Madras when Lakshmi was doing one year FIP. They were staying in TTTI hostel.

Technical Teachers Training Institute (TTTI) is also known as 'Tantalizing Temptress Teachers Institute.' Most of the women lecturers from various colleges who opt one year Faculty Improvement Program (FIP) on deputation are Single, Unmarried, Spinsters, Married but unhappy, Married and Separated, divorced or Widows. They are away from family and place work and their known environment for one year and free to acquire and enjoy lovers. They are hungry for sex and look for a mate. Extramarital affairs and illicit sex relationships happen during the FIP. FIP is also known as 'Fucking included Program.'

Some of the women who come to TTTI for one year FIP may not have intentions initially to acquire lovers, have extramarital affairs and enjoy sex. Convenience, Proximity and opportunity influence and induce them to look for sexual adventures. Both men and women live in the same hostel having common mess and common indoor auditorium. Men and Women opt for this one year FIP, to improve their knowledge and teaching methodologies and also as a prerequisite for their career advancement. Whether they really are benefited improving their pedagogical skills, most certainly they improve their tantalizing skills enjoying the freedom and sex with new partners immensely. Once they go back to their home towns they continue their established affairs or use effectively and implement newly acquired erotic skills during one year FIP to acquire more lovers and to have adulterous, amorous, clandestine, illicit, illegitimate, secret and extramarital affairs. They become more tantalizing temptress, provocative, sexy and seductive. The sexual experiences during FIP make them more hungry for sex looking for variety in sex and normally will have multiple partners. Some of them of use these acquired skills for the advancement of their career using sex once they go back. There is lot of competition for women at TTTI since the number of women are less compared to men. Women can select the partners as per their choice and desire. Some Women FIP candidates change their lovers in that one year and some women have multiple lovers concurrently.

I joined as a Research scholar in the adjoining CSIR Research Institute. Since the Institute I joined did not have Hostel facilities, We were provided hostel facilities in TTTI on request.

Lakshmi, a Lecturer aged 29, a divorcee, mother of a six year old son, joined FIP. Being a divorce and celibate for four years, TTTIFIP program offered the best opportunity. Lakshmi is 160 cm tall, lean, skinny fair woman with oily smooth, clear, unblemished and radiant glowing skin, beautiful round face, well defined thick eye brows, large expressive eyes, full wide mouth, juicy thick lips. Her lower lip being thicker is very exciting and erotic. She has smooth neck, thin long smooth arms, and long artistic fingers. Her breasts hung from lean chest and big nipples extend out of her slender lean frame made her brazenly top heavy. Her very narrow thin taut waist curvaceously spread onto firm bottom and hemispherical protruding round hips. Her bewitchingly beautiful, tantalizing thick, long, soft, silky, jet-black, lustrous, shining, wavy, voluminous and uniformly thick hair reaches her knees. Her lean curvaceous body firm yet full at the bosom and wide hips and long legs are erotic. She has blemish less radiant and glowing smooth translucent skin. She is extremely curvy with everything being tight, toned, and feminine, with low body fat, low BMI, extremely narrow thin waist and wide hips. She has sweet, melodious sexy voice. She is every inch an exuberant,, sexy, sensuous, vivacious, glowing and exuding and oozing charming feminine sexuality.

Lakshmi was at her sexual peak. She befriended and fell deeply in love with Shiva. Shiva got attracted to her. She needs man to fuck and satisfy her sexual desires. They soon became lovers. He especially liked Lakshmi's knee length thick hair. Lakshmi is wild in bed and Shankhini woman. The hostel was common for both men and women. For one year Lakshmi enjoyed fucking with Shiva. They used to go to movies and outing on weekends. She actually started treating Shiva as her husband. They went to Tirumala and stayed there for three days in the cottage. It was like a honeymoon. They stayed a cottage at Golden beach for two nights and enjoyed fucking on a full moon night on the beach. They have five day week. Every weekend, over the course of their year-long honeymoon, Lakshmi and her lover husband Shiva visited Kanchipuram, Madurai, Kodaikanal, Ooty, Connor, Thanjavur, Mahabaleswaram, Rameswaram, Coimbatore, Tuticorin, Tirunelveli and Kanyakumari. On some weekends Subhalakshmi Lakshmi colleague another FIP candidate also joined them.

After the one year FIP program, Lakshmi went to her home town. Shiva used to visit her place regularly. She introduced him to all her friends inviting them for Lunch or dinner when he visited. Everyone in the College, Colony and her family know about the affair between Lakshmi and Shiva. Lakshmi told everyone that She is Shiva's mistress.

Shiva used to see Shyamalavathy during his occasional visits to Lakshmi's house and saw Shyamalavathy. Shiva asked her Lakshmi to introduce Shyamala. She told Shiva about Shyamalavathy husband's suspicious nature that was well known in the colony, when she observed Shiva gazing at her and obviously interested to have her. Lakshmi being Shiva's mistress for ten years is envious of Shyamalavathy because of her beauty and does not want to introduce him to Shyamalavathy.