Sexual Siblings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive held little conversation. Oli drummed his fingers against the wheel. They were going to a coffee shop in town. That was all he'd told her. They pulled into the parking lot and Oli got out. He walked around the truck and opened the door for Bit, who was moving slowly.

"Are you feeling ok?" he asked. He wanted to brush her hair behind her ear. It hurt that he couldn't.

"I'm fine. Mildly hung over," she replied with a hint of a smile. They stepped onto the sidewalk together. "It's fucking early, in case you two hadn't noticed."

"It wasn't my idea," Oli said, holding the door for his sister. Billy looked up from his paper; he was seated in the back at a small table. Bit ordered water and a coffee from the waitress behind the counter and the siblings sat down opposite Billy.

"I take it you know why I called this meeting," Billy said, eyebrows raised. He looked to each sibling in turn.

"I have a hunch," Oli said quietly. He was visibly tense.

"Uh, I don't. And I don't know why we had to do this now," Bit said testily. She smiled as the waitress approached the table and set down the mug and the glass. "What's going on?"

Billy exhaled heavily. Oli was waiting for him to say something, anything. He was listening so hard his ears hurt.

"I know."

Bit had been stirring creamer from a little pitcher into her coffee but her hand stopped.

"About you two, I mean."

She looked up, first at Billy and then Oli.

"What?" she croaked. "What are you talking about?"

"You guys have something going on," he whispered. He looked remarkably cool. Bit's hands trembled as she removed her sunglasses and set them down on the table. Oli wouldn't look at either of them. He thought he might be sick.

"What gave you the impression..." Bit couldn't find the words. They were blowing their cover horribly but she wasn't ready to admit anything yet.

"I had a sneaking suspicion of late. But it goes back a while. I don't know if Oli's told you about the conversations we had a year and a half ago-"

"He has." She gulped her water.

"I was making light of the situation but even then I could see that tensions were running high. And when Oli walked in on us that night, his reaction was very intense. I didn't understand it then but I think I do now."

"Jesus Christ," Oli muttered. He rubbed the palm of his hand hard over his face.

"I wondered about it but it didn't cross my mind too often. I thought I'd imagined it," Billy admitted.

"What makes you so sure you haven't?" Bit was proud of the nonchalance she was able to muster when she asked this question. Billy smiled at her but there was no pity in his look.

"For one thing, I saw you at Baker's. Before you saw me."

Oli was internally squirming. He looked at Billy for the first time. How much had he seen?

"You were teasing her about her underwear," Billy explained, as if he'd read his friend's thoughts. "And in the highly unlikely event that those underwear were a fluke as opposed to evidence, there's also the incident with Chris."

Oli could've kicked himself. He thought they'd been so careful, so elusive. Of course his oldest friend had read him like a book.

"I've never seen you be rude to someone like that before. You bristled at the mention of his name. That was very unusual."

"I don't think I was rude," Oli insisted, obliquely.

"You were kind of a dick," Bit observed, finally taking a sip of coffee. Oli shot her a look.

"She's right. It was so unlike you," Billy agreed.

"I'll send flowers," Oli replied, sneering. "Is that all?"

"Not quite." Billy paused to drink his own coffee. "There were little looks you gave each other. I probably wouldn't have noticed them if I didn't know you so well. The pieces started to fall into place. Last night in the woods convinced me. I looked at you two on the ground and I knew there was more happening than meets the eye." He leaned back, hands flat on the table. Bit looked at her brother but Oli's eyes were locked on Billy. His friend didn't appear angry, disgusted or vindictive; it was just Billy.

"Okay, so now what?" Oli finally said. He could feel his shirt beginning to cling to his sweaty skin. Bit couldn't believe that they'd been discovered. Oli had just confirmed it. There was no turning back. Her brain was racing.

"Well, I'm curious about a few things. Can I ask some questions?"

Neither sibling knew what to say. The situation had spiraled out of control. Oli shrugged.

"How far have you gone?"

Oli looked down. His face was on fire. Bit saw Billy's mouth twitch upward and figured that was better than a grimace.

"I read you loud and clear. How many times? You're not exactly nearby, Oli." Bit took a mental inventory, unable to hide her smile as she revisited their encounters.

"Three. Twice that first week and again when we visited Oli last year," she said softly. A tear threatened to slip down her cheek but she wiped it away with her knuckles. She wasn't even sad, just overwhelmed. She knew she ought to ashamed but there wasn't room in her racing brain for that. It was a lot to process.

"Wow. That's a lot of waiting," Billy said. Oli nodded and smiled grimly. "Do you...I don't even know how to phrase it. Are you dating people on the side?"

"We have to," Oli said. It was so surreal, explaining this to Billy after a year and a half of being so carefully guarded. "We go out with people to keep up appearances and to keep mom and dad off our backs."

"Oh god, Mom and Dad," Bit said, tangling her fingers in her hair. "You can't tell them, Billy."

"What? Are you crazy?" Billy actually looked offended at the thought. "Listen, I'm not going to tell anybody. Ever."

Oli stared at Billy, his mouth set in a hard line. Next to him Bit was practically hyperventilating but he was hesitant to put his arm around her.

"Oli, I mean it. You're my oldest friend. I would never want to hurt either of you," Billy insisted, sounding more serious than Oli or Bit could ever remember. The siblings looked at one another for a long moment. They found uncertainty in one another's eyes as well as fear. But Oli also knew that Billy had never lied, never tricked him, never betrayed him. Oli nodded and after a second Bit gave him a small smile.

"Okay, I believe you," Oli told him. "I know I can trust you. And I really appreciate how cool you're being about this."

Billy grinned.

"I've had a while to get used to the idea. I was kidding back in the beginning, but you know I'm a pretty open-minded guy," he replied with a shrug. Oli and Bit had to laugh a little at that. "And besides, you can't control how you feel. Weirder things have happened."

Bit wasn't sure about that but now that the conversation was out of the way and Billy had sworn to keep their secret, she was beginning to feel a little relief. Of all their friends who could've figured them out, Billy was the best possible choice. Everyone else's reactions would've been much worse.

"One last question," Billy said.

"Shoot." Oli sounded a little more relaxed, too.

"Can I watch?" Oli and Bit's eyes both went wide.

"I can see that you're serious," Oli observed, sounding incredulous. "I know we've done a lot of crazy shit together but that's just...insane."

"Come on. I'm not asking to participate, I'm just curious. I've already said I'll take it to my grave," Billy reasoned. "Besides, you never would've had the idea if it weren't for me."

"You're a perv," Oli retorted but he was blushing again.

"That's what you like about me," Billy joked, with his usual captivating smile. "It's not that crazy. What do you say?"

Oli was about to protest but Bit laid her hand on his arm, a bold gesture.

"Okay. If it means you'll never speak a word about any of this, fine. You can be there- once." She wasn't sure why she was saying it but it seemed fair. Anything worth having came at a cost. Billy smiled triumphantly. Oli shook his head, dumbstruck.

"Today is the weirdest fucking day ever," Oli concluded. None of them could deny that.

-

One trip to the grocery store, two showers and a few aspirin later Oli and Bit found themselves relatively alone. Their parents were upstairs getting dressed while the siblings were left to set the table.

"Are you mad that I agreed to it?" Bit asked. Oli stopped fanning napkins on the sideboard.

"No, not at all. I'm just surprised. I said no mostly to protect you," Oli explained. "Billy knows too much about me by this point anyway."

"Well, he knows a fair bit about me, too," she joked. She saw Oli's ears go a bit red, his mouth set. She laughed softly. "Honestly, I never figured you as the jealous type. You never seemed like you had anything to be insecure about." Oli turned back to his task.

"I mean, I don't care. It's hard for me too, when Lacey flirts with you or Mom brings up Sasha. I guess I just never noticed it until I saw you with Billy and Chris."

"I never was like that," Oli said softly. "I've known exactly where I stood with all those other girls. I knew how to keep them satisfied and I never felt threatened by other guys. But now...it's hard not to be a little covetous of someone I'm not even supposed to have in the first place. Someone who I could never blame for walking out on me."

Bit frowned at her brother's back. She hadn't thought it out like that before but he made a valid point. She could relate to what he was saying but she hated to see him down. She walked around the table and leaned her shoulder against his.

"I know. It's scary, feeling like sand is slipping through your hands. You're waiting for the other shoe to drop or for me to wake up one day and be done with this. I feel it, too," she insisted. Her voice was low, just enough for the two of them to hear. Oli found his sister's hand and their fingers slid together. "But I haven't been this excited about someone in, well, ever. I know it's different than some stupid crush because I know you, Oli. So I can't tell you what's going to happen in the future. I don't know how this is going to work any more than you do but I know- absolutely- that I'll never walk out on you. No matter what we do or where we end up, I'll always be here for you." She squeezed her brother's hand and he raised his eyes to meet hers.

He felt so much better now that she'd reassured him. He hadn't realized he'd needed to hear it. She was right; this was scary. It was a comfort to know that Bit was feeling the same things.

"Thanks for that," he said. He pulled her tight against him and felt her nuzzle his shoulder. She was so warm and soft in his arms, the perfect compliment to his solid, athletic frame. "I'll be here, too, regardless of what happens. And by the way, you excite me, too." She looked up at him, grinning.

"You're a pervert," she scolded, giggling a little. "You had to go and ruin our nice moment."

"Hey, I'm just trying to reassure you." He looked down at her, his mouth half smiling but his eyes already glittering with lust. She felt one of his hands slide down her back and cup her ass. The longer they had to wait, the easier it was to get them going. A strong breeze was enough to lead Oli's mind astray today. Bit wished for the millionth time that they could be truly alone in the house. She slipped her hand under the hem on Oli's shirt and let it creep over his stomach. The lightly muscled flesh there was smooth and unyielding, his skin comfortably warm. She wanted to undress him, admire him, devour him. The moment when she'd finally get the chance was drawing closer, albeit painfully slowly. They just had to wait until they were alone- or at least alone with Billy.

"You know," Bit said quietly, her hand moving absently across his chest. "I was totally freaking out this morning but now I feel almost relieved. It's not so bad, Billy knowing. Does that make sense?" Oli smiled down at her, nodding.

"It's been hard keeping it from him. I've always talked to him about this stuff in the past," Oli replied. He chewed the inside of his lip. Bit knew there was something he wasn't saying.

"What? You look like you're holding back."

"It's just...it's weird but I'm kind of excited by the thought of Billy watching now that I've had a few hours to sit with the idea. It's not because of Billy or anything. It's just...I don't know. It's kind of hot. Is that totally gross?" He looked worried once he'd said it.

"No, it's not weird. I feel sort of the same way. There's something about it that sort of turns me on. I'm nervous too, though."

He bent down, giving her a quick kiss on the mouth. Anything more was too risky. They could hear their parents moving around upstairs.

"You don't need to be nervous," Oli said. He cupped his hand against her cheek. "Just pretend we're alone. I'll take care of you."

"I know. I'll just glad to have you to myself, finally. The suspense is killing me."

Outside a car horn beeped, signaling the arrival of relatives. He'd wanted to sneak another kiss but again it would have to wait.

Between setting the food out, greeting relatives and working through the copious dishes of thanksgiving classics, Oli and Bit almost didn't have time to think about their predicament. As eager he was to just be alone with Bit, Oli was glad for the distraction his family presented. They were both caught up in conversations, which meant they didn't have to think about what would happen when they did get to be alone- with Billy. They gave their practiced noncommittal responses when the conversation veered toward their dating lives.

It wasn't until after dinner was cleared away and the desserts had been brought out that the siblings had a moment away from the family. Bit was standing by the sink putting a platter in to soak when Oli walked in with a stack of plates.

"Hi," he said. Bit was startled out of her daze but smiled when she saw his face. She took the stack of plates and put them in the sink. "How are you doing?"

"I'm ok. Lacey texted me a few times. I think she wants to see you," Bit replied, smiling over her shoulder as she began to rinse the plates on the other side of the sink. She handed the first one to Oli and he loaded it into the dishwasher.

"Oh boy. I really don't know what to do about that," he confessed. "Billy wanted to hang out tonight. Is that ok? I can go out for a drink with him instead if him being here makes you uncomfortable."

Bit- against her better judgment- grabbed her brother's hand. Oli's heart thudded once in his chest. Their family was in the very next room and yet all he wanted to do was pull her against him.

"Billy can come here. It would be weird if he didn't," she reasoned. Billy had always been around at holidays. Mr. and Mrs. Faber would be concerned if they didn't see him. "Besides, Billy might be the only other person I can be comfortable around at this point."

Oli knew what she meant. The effort it took to pretend that everything was normal, to essentially ignore his sister, was exhausting. At least around Billy they could drop the act, even if they weren't quite used to him knowing their secret. Oli nodded and squeezed his sister's hand.

Bit had to give Billy credit; that charming bastard had one hell of a game face. He came in and didn't once let on that something was up. He was all hugs and smiles with Mrs. Faber and his usually chummy self with their father. Bit could see Oli relaxing with Billy around as a buffer. Even as their aunts, uncles and cousins trickled out, Billy was able to keep up the banter, allowing the siblings a moment to breathe. Watching him chat with their parents, his arm companionably slung over Oli's shoulder, filled Bit with a sudden surge of gratitude. She knew in that moment that Billy would never hurt her brother, would never divulge their secret.

When the last cars had pulled out of the drive and their parents had retired for the evening, Oli and Bit found themselves sitting across from Billy in the living room. Oli had clicked his iPod into the docking station; it seemed a good idea to have a little music to cover the conversation.

"So..." Billy ventured. They all laughed, still a little nervous. Bit took a swig of her beer.

"I think we're going to start moving things into my apartment tomorrow," Bit began. She couldn't look at either of them and instead focused on peeling up the corner of her label. "If you're around to help."

"Oh yeah, I'll be there." She could tell from his voice that he was surprised she'd been the one to bring it up. "Should I bring anything?"

"Just yourself," she said and they all laughed again.

"You can just say this is the weirdest fucking situation you've ever been in," Oli said, running both hands through his hair. He leaned back in his seat and his shirt inched up above his belt. The appearance of skin drew Bit's gaze. Her eyes flicked to catch Oli's.

"It's really not," Billy replied, somehow at ease. "I guess it should be, but it isn't. Maybe it's because I know you so well. I can think of times when I've been way more uncomfortable. At this point I'm just curious."

"I guess that makes me feel a little better," Bit said. She sat back and tried to relax her shoulders. "We've been shit scared of being found out. This morning was a shock."

"I get it. I didn't want to freak you guys out or put you on the spot. I just didn't want to keep it a secret once I'd figured it out. I thought you guys might be relieved," he explained.

"We are. It's just hard to know how to behave. We've spent all this time trying to hide it." Oli's eyes flicked upwards, toward their parents' room.

"You can be normal around me. I'm serious," Billy said, motioning for them to carry on in their usual manner. "You don't have to feel weird."

Oli and Bit looked at one another, searching for a clue as to what the other wanted to do next. The corner of Oli's mouth twitched upward in a tiny smirk of invitation. Bit gave in and slid closer so that their legs touched. She could feel his warmth even through two layers of denim. She could smell him, too. When she inhaled deeply, she felt her heartbeat falter and speed up. Being around her brother again was making her drunk with lust. Oli moved his hand onto her thigh and without thinking she snaked her fingers through his. She could feel the slight moisture on his palms.

"Oli's very nervous right now," she took the liberty of explaining. She heard her brother let out a shaky laugh. Billy grinned. "He gets very distressed at the prospect of being in trouble."

"He's a good guy," Billy admitted. "You both are. You've never been the type to shock people. You just can't pick and choose whom you're attracted to. It's ok."

Both Oli and Bit felt that it was a bit more complicated than that, but they remained quiet. They were just relieved that Billy hadn't freaked out.

"You're not going to get caught. It's just me. You can relax, Oli," Billy laughed. Oli smiled guiltily and rolled his shoulders to loosen them.

"I know, I know. It's just kind of surreal. We were pretty careless in the beginning. We could've been found out so easily. We've been way more strict this last year and it's hard for me to let my guard down."

Bit squeezed her brother's hand. He turned to face her, finding comfort in her reassuring gaze. Her free hand found his cheek and he leaned into her touch, forgetting for the moment that one his oldest friends sat across from them. Bit leaned toward him and he felt a wave of panic rise in his chest.

"Hey," she whispered, holding his gaze. "It's ok. We're ok." He inhaled deeply, wanting desperately for that to be true. He gave into his desire, ignoring the alarm bells in his head, and kissed his sister. Her lips were soft and warm, their mouths moving in a gentle and tender rhythm. Her hand moved to cup his neck. This was all he'd wanted all day. Well, not all.