Sexual Siblings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let him in," Oli said, frowning. He scooped his shirt off the floor and pulled it over his head. "We have no choice." He yanked on his shorts, kicking his boxers into his sister's closet to retrieve later. He was growing tired of this Chris character.

Bit, having just put on her shirt, crossed to the door just as Chris knocked again. Billy grabbed Bit's pink bra and shoved it under the mattress and Oli nodded his appreciation. He felt hot and woozy with residual fear. That had been close. What if Chris had heard them?

"Guys," Bit said, peeking into the bedroom. She shot her brother an exasperated smile. "Mom gave Chris my new address so he came to help out."

Billy said hello, waving at his acquaintance from a few nights ago.

"I think we're all set. Bit and I took care of the boxes this morning," Oli said, hands in his pockets. Remembering what Billy and Bit had said about his attitude at the bar, Oli lowered his shoulders and added, "We really appreciate it, though. Thanks." It seemed to go over well enough. Neither Billy nor Bit shot him any looks. Oli knew that wouldn't be enough to send Chris on his way but at least his pretense for being there was blown.

After a moment, Billy pulled his friend into the kitchen while Bit showed Chris around the unfurnished apartment.

"Hey, I know you're stressed," Billy said, leaning close to Oli to keep his voice low. "Why don't we pick up some food, give your sister time to get him out of here?"

Oli's hazel eyes grew dark as his expression soured. The last thing he wanted to do was leave his sister alone with that stocky mouth breather. Despite himself, he felt the first pangs of hunger. Maybe a quick ride was a good idea.

"Yeah, ok," he agreed. Billy patted his friend on the shoulder and together they went to the front door.

"Where are you guys going?" Bit asked. Oli found he didn't want to make eye contact with his little sister at that moment. He was too wired.

"We're gonna go find some food," Oli replied nonchalantly.

"We'll be back soon." The men slipped through the front door. Oli cast a quick look at his sister before shutting the door and saw her give him a very slight, perfunctory nod.

-

"You feeling ok?" Billy asked, once five minutes of tense silence had passed in the car.

"Yeah, sorry." Oli raked a hand through his hair. "I guess I'm just shaken up. You just watched me fuck my little sister and then this guy shows up..." It was funny but Oli was infuriated by the second half of his sentence and barely ruffled by the first.

"It was definitely inopportune timing," Billy agreed, casting a sideways glance at his friend. "But if you and Elizabeth are really going to try and make this work, you're going to have to see her around other guys, sometimes for extended periods of time. And you're going to have to work on your poker face."

Oli didn't like to hear it but he knew Billy had a point. The siblings hadn't really talked about how long they would let this go on, but they had promised to be there for one another, no matter what. Oli and Bit had crossed a line all those months ago. Even if they stopped sleeping together, Oli knew deep down that their bond would always be different than that which existed between other siblings. He guessed that even after Chris was out of the picture, he would never completely approve of the men Bit dated. And he figured that Billy was right; he'd just have to learn to deal with that.

"I know," Oli finally admitted, with a heavy sigh. "She's way better at keeping her emotions under wraps than I am. I just can't keep my cool around her. Or Chris, for that matter."

"You're always going to want to protect her. She's your little sister," Billy said, steering the car into the parking lot of chinese food restaurant. The words little sister sent an odd chill down Oli's spine. "And now, on top of that, you're wanting to stake your claim. Because you're...in love. I think."

Oli felt his stomach flip. Billy's face held a hesitant, questioning look. Oli was exhausted, tired of hiding so much, and he didn't want to lie to his best friend.

"I don't know if she feels the same way." Oli's voice came out quiet, almost fearful. Billy hated to see his friend looking so doubtful, so pained. He rested a hand on Oli's shoulder and squeezed firmly.

"Oli, my man," he began. It was enough to coax a small smile from his oldest pal. "I don't think you need to be worried. Elizabeth will always love you in some way. But as someone who just watched the two of you together, I feel uniquely qualified to say that she seems to be feeling more than just brotherly love. And think about it- Bit agreed to let me watch the two of you. She did it to ensure my silence, yes, but can't you see that she did it to protect you, too? She saw how valiantly you protested but in the end she chose to take that risk if it meant being able to keep your secret. To continue."

Oli felt a little seed of hope sprouting. He knew that Bit cared deeply about him, loved him as a brother and a friend. He knew for certain that she was attracted to him. But they'd never said that. He was a little afraid to admit it to himself and even more to bring it up to Bit.

"She's a good girl," he admitted. "She's always got my back."

"I think it's more than that," Billy assured him, with a meaningful look. "Listen, just hang here and relax. I'll go get the food and then we'll go back. What does Bit like?"

"Chicken and broccoli and a spring roll. Extra duck sauce," Oli replied readily. He couldn't help smiling at how well he knew his sister.

"Got it. I'll be right back," Billy said, before snapping his door shut.

Oli leaned his head against the headrest and shut his eyes. Less than an hour ago he was naked and sweaty, his cock sheathed in his sister's cunt for the first time in a year. They'd been lying together, engaging in a tender moment, when Chris- fucking Chris- had come by and ruined it. Oli realized that Chris was not really to blame. After all, he would have no reason to think that he might be interrupting something, that Oli wouldn't want him there because of his own feelings for Bit. He was simply besotted with Bit- sweet, beautiful, captivating Bit. Oli couldn't blame him, but he didn't have to like him. He knew that Chris didn't really matter, and wouldn't be around for the long haul. He was just one more person they had to be extra careful around.

*****

**To Be Continued. To those of you who have checked back in with Oli and Bit after all this time: thank you! Chapter 5 is already under way.**