Sexual Siblings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They pulled apart, hearts racing. Billy cleared his throat and shifted in his chair. The siblings' intense little exchange had obviously made him feel a little warm. Oli and Bit turned identical shades of crimson.

"Sorry if that was gross," Oli mumbled apologetically. Bit took another swig of beer. Billy shook his head.

"It wasn't gross," he assured them both with a hoarse laugh.

"Bit and I haven't really had much time to be...alone since I got home. It's been too risky here. I just needed to do that," Oli explained.

"I get it. You guys must have to exercise a lot of restraint." The siblings nodded somberly. "Where did it happen...before? The other times."

Oli grinned at Bit as they relived the memories of the last two years. A mutual attraction between the two newly matured siblings had snowballed into something forbidden and unimaginable.

"The first time was in Oli's room. It was totally crazy. Something just came over me," Bit confessed. Billy's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"You? I thought..."

"You thought I initiated it," Oli concluded with a lopsided grin. Billy shrugged, caught out. "I didn't. It was Bit who took charge, though in retrospect my resistance was pitiful."

"Tensions were running high. I think we both realized that we wanted things to go farther, that our relationship had a new element," Bit said. Billy nodded.

"I remember. I'm sure I gave Oli some sage advice," he chuckled.

"I never planned to take it. But suddenly I turned around and there she was. I just didn't care about what I was supposed to do anymore."

"You guys were lucky. What about the second time?" Billy was trying to establish a timeline. Bit's face took on a guilty expression.

"That was also here, but a few days later," she said, staring into her cupped palms. "Oli and I had a falling out after that night I invited you over here. Everything between us had happened so fast and I was confused. I almost wrecked things." A look of realization dawned on Billy's face.

"Wait. That was the same day as the first time?" Brother and sister nodded. "No wonder Oli was so enraged. I'm sorry, dude. I hope you know that wasn't my intention." Oli smiled warmly, waving off his friend's apology.

"Don't worry about it, Billy. There was no way you could've known what you were walking into. We were both sort of in free fall. We worked it out." Bit waggled her eyebrows at her brother and all three of them broke up laughing. It was nice to be able to talk about it with somebody. Even if he couldn't fully comprehend what they were feeling, Billy was trying.

"Last year when they came out to see my new apartment, I wasn't sure what to expect. Enough time had passed that I thought Bit might've moved past the whole thing." Oli felt another reassuring squeeze from his sister. "When my parents told me she'd been dating Chris I figured it was over."

"I see now why you froze him out at the bar," Billy said with a smirk. Bit rolled her eyes.

"I told Oli later- at a party- that Chris wasn't a threat. He still isn't. It's just easier to keep him around as a decoy."

"Once we established that, we went back to my apartment. Looking back, that was pretty dumb. We were taking a big enough risk being at the party together when I'd already told Matt and Luke that Bit was my sister. Having sex in the apartment before checking to see if Eric was home was downright reckless."

"We let ourselves get carried away too many times and that put us in jeopardy," Bit concluded. "Tomorrow at the apartment will be the first chance in a year to be together the way we want to." Billy nodded as he listened but he was frowning.

"You guys are really strong to try and make this work. I feel like I put you in a tough position this morning. I let my curiosity get the best of me. I shouldn't have asked to be there tomorrow," he said, clearly contrite.

"Billy, it's ok," Bit replied, reaching across the table and giving his hand a quick squeeze. "Oli and I talked about it. We're ok with it." Billy looked relieved but traces of worry still lingered on his face.

"Are you sure? I don't-"

Oli cut his friend off.

"Seriously. You've been a really good friend to both of us. Think of it as a gesture of good faith."

The two men held a long look. Bit wasn't entirely sure what it meant but she figured they'd made peace with the decision when they grinned at one another.

"Ok, so we're doing this," Billy said finally. Oli and Bit both laughed softly.

"Yeah," Bit replied wryly. "We're doing this."

They spent a while longer talking. The siblings felt an immense sense of relief after having cleared the air with Billy. Oli had always felt that he could be completely honest with his friend; keeping his feelings for Bit a secret, while necessary, had felt unnatural. After a while, Bit had snuggled closer to her brother, curling against his torso with his arm draped protectively over her. She ran her hand back and forth across his stomach throughout the conversation. Try as he might, he couldn't completely focus with his sister touching him. He was just slightly engorged in his jeans from her innocent stroking. If she noticed- and he was willing to bet she did- she didn't see a reason to stop. While he'd missed her company keenly, he couldn't deny that their physical reunion still loomed at the forefront of his mind. Seeming to sense where his thoughts were drifting, Bit moved her hand over her brother's hip and leg, snaking it down to rest against the inside of his thigh.

"Jeez, Bit," he grunted as his cock jumped. She could feel his breath quickening and she smiled. She'd missed their opportunities to tease one another, the power she had over him.

"Play nice, you two," Billy chided, smiling. They'd finished their second beers by this point and any vestiges of awkwardness were quickly dissipating. "Oli, I think you have your hands full."

"Tell me about it," Oli replied, half smiling as he adjusted himself. "She's cruel."

"Am not," she insisted half-heartedly. "I just want to make sure I'm on your mind." Billy laughed at that.

"You know you are," he shot back, digging his finger into the tender flesh below her ribs, making her squeal. "But I can't do anything about it now, can I?" The feeling of his sister's lithe body writhing against his own wasn't helping matters at all. God, if only he could just push her back on the couch...

"Ok, truce," Bit panted, pushing off her brother's chest and sitting up straight. She knew that if they got too heated, things would quickly get out of control. It had been nearly impossible to tell him to stop before. Her resolve was so weak that she knew she wouldn't be able to resist him tonight. "I'll stop teasing you."

"Thank you, most merciful sister," Oli laughed.

Billy stretched in his chair, yawning behind his hand.

"It's getting late, you two," he observed with an indulgent smile. "You ought to get your rest for tomorrow."

"He's right," Oli agreed. "Let's get you to bed." Bit wrinkled her nose at her big brother but stood up anyway. While she wasn't tired at all- she was wide awake, in fact- she knew there was no point resisting. The sooner she went to sleep, the sooner she could spirit Oli away to her new apartment.

After giving Billy her address and bidding him goodnight, the siblings climbed the stairs together. The landing and hallway were dark. Oli and Bit could hear their father's soft, rumbling snore from the master bedroom. Oli took his sister's hand and pulled her against him. He grinned when her arms circled his waist. He tipped her head up so he could look into her eyes.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered and Bit felt her cheeks warm.

"I wish I could sleep in your bed again," she replied, just as quietly. She went up on her tiptoes to kiss him. Oli knew he should stop her but he found himself kissing her back, their tongues slipping against each other. Bit slid her hand between them and pressed her palm against her brother's crotch. With just a few quick strokes she could feel his cock stiffening. He moaned quietly into her mouth. This couldn't happen- not in the hall a few feet from where their parents slept. He knew that and yet he couldn't ask her to stop.

"We can't," he breathed in her ear, even as his little sister pushed him backward toward the door of his own room. He fumbled with the doorknob and together they stumbled into the darkness. Bit shut the door behind her with a decisive slam.

"Shh," he rasped, before pressing her against the door. He found her neck with his mouth, kissing and suckling and biting until he heard her moaning softly in his ear.

"Please," she begged. Without waiting for an answer, she unfastened his belt and jeans and slipped her hand inside the waistband on his boxers.

"Oh Christ," Oli gasped. It was the first time he'd felt her hands on his cock in a year and he had missed it more than he'd realized. Delicate but confident, her hand wrapped around his erection and stroked the length of it. He felt his balls tightening already. He grabbed his sister's face in his hands, kissing her roughly as he thrust into her fist. He pushed one hand up her shirt and beneath her bra, kneading the tender flesh of her breast with his fingers. He pinched her nipple and heard her soft mewling sound in her throat. It made his cock jump in her hand.

"Fuck," he hissed, their lips still touching. He took a deep breath of cool air, trying to control himself even as his sister continued to work his shaft. "Bit, we've gotta stop."

"I know," she said softly. "But I don't want to."

The siblings heard the familiar sound of the master bedroom door opening, followed by muffled footfalls on carpet. Oli's entire body went still except for his hammering heart. Bit's hand slowed its rhythm and stopped. Someone- Bit was fairly sure it was their mother- was starting down the stairs. Occasionally she would get up for water in the night.

"Shit," Oli whispered. This was exactly why they needed to wait. If she poked her head in to check on either of them, something she'd always done since the time they were little, she would find one room empty. In the other, she would find her daughter with her shirt pushed up, her brother's erection in her hand. Both siblings seemed to arrive at this conclusion together. Reluctantly, she released her brother's cock so he could zip his pants.

"I'm sorry to leave you hanging," she said.

"It's ok. Just get to your room before mom comes up," he told her in a hoarse whisper. She planted a quick kiss on her brother's lips.

"Until tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow," he promised.

-

The next morning Oli awoke to a buzzing household. His mother was making breakfast when he walked into the kitchen.

"Morning, Mom," he said, giving her a hug.

"Hi, honey. Did you sleep ok?" She poured coffee into a mug and set it on the counter in front of him.

"Yeah, more or less," he replied. In truth, he'd slept fitfully, dreaming of Elizabeth and reaching for her whenever he woke. "Where's Dad?"

"Outside with your sister. I swear he's reloaded that truck three times."

"She's only going to be twenty minutes away," Oli laughed. "He acts like she's not going to forget a million thing here and be back once a week." His mother grinned knowingly.

"I know, but she's our baby. You both are. It's hard not to fuss over you," she said, squeezing his cheek. "Can you call for them? It's time to eat."

Oli went to the front door and let himself out onto the porch. His mother's words had made him feel a little guilty. Were he and Bit setting their parents up for devastation? Should they have tried harder to ignore their feelings, to be normal siblings?

One look at his sister as she turned away from the truck erased all doubt. She made his stomach flip flop when they locked eyes. Her smile made his chest tight. They couldn't undo this and he didn't want to.

"I hope you guys are hungry," Oli called, leaning over the porch railing. Mr. Faber closed the tailgate and jogged up the stairs, patting his son on his firm shoulder. Bit was only a few steps behind him and followed her father toward the door.

"I know one thing's for sure," she began, her voice innocent even as she winked at Oli. "I'm starved."

Inside, the family sat down together at the table to a meal of eggs with peppers, seasoned potatoes, pancakes and fresh fruit. It was nice being all together, something that had happened so few times since he'd left home. That being said, he was eager to get Bit alone. He was too excited to eat much. Bit's appetite didn't seem to be affected. Even now, she was forking another pancake onto her plate.

"Jesus, woman. I bet if I cut you open you'd bleed bisquick! That's like your fifth pancake," Oli teased. Bit tossed her head back, laughing heartily.

"Your sister's hungry, Oliver. She's got a big job to do today," Mr. Faber said jovially. "She needs her strength."

"Yeah!" Bit agreed, her eyes alight with mischief as she stuck her tongue out at her brother. Oli was going to make her pay for that later.

"Real mature, Bit. You sure you don't want Mom to move in so you have somebody to change your diapers?" he retorted. Bit's mouth dropped open in mock rage.

"I'm not a baby, you dick!" she shot back, trying not to smile.

"Elizabeth, please don't call your brother a dick at the breakfast table," Mrs. Faber chirped, laying a hand on her daughter's forearm. Oli snorted into his orange juice.

"Sorry, Mom. I won't allow Oli to provoke me any further," Bit replied, rolling her eyes. She leaned over and kissed her mother's cheek. "Actually, we should probably get out of your hair. We'll need lots of time to unpack since I'm sure I'll decide to rearrange more than once."

"Oh great," Oli mumbled.

"Shush!" his sister commanded playfully. She pushed back from the table and brought her plate to the sink, suddenly eager to be going. Oli wasn't far behind her.

"I suppose so. Are you sure you'll be all right with all those boxes? I could probably spare your father for a few hours."

Bit shrugged noncommittally, but inside she was shaking her head emphatically. She didn't want her parents anywhere near her new place for a few days. She assured her mother that she and Oli had it covered.

"We'll probably crash there, order pizza. You know, kid stuff," Oli said. That seemed to satisfy their parents. The siblings said goodbye and darted out the door.

Time flew by once they got to the apartment. Before they had the opportunity to do anything else, they had to get the boxes out of the trunk and into Bit's apartment. It took longer than expected, at least a dozen trips up the stairs between them. Oli wished too late that he'd brought the hand truck from the barn. Next Bit wanted to organize the boxes by their contents' eventual destination. Luckily for Oli her bedframe, mattress and couch had already arrived. The place was livable for a night.

"Where's the shower stuff?" Bit called from the bedroom. Oli looked around him at the kitchen counter and the boxes he'd already opened.

"I literally have no idea," he said, walking toward her.

"You're the one who packed all this shit, remember?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just help me look for it. I want to shower before Billy comes over."

"Oh, yeah?" He sidled up behind his sister, wrapping a strong arm around her waist. "You trying to impress him?"

"No, though I think he'd appreciate if I didn't smell like dirt and sweat," she giggled, pressing back against him.

"I like you dirty," Oli growled, turning and tossing his sister town onto the mattress. She squealed and wrapped her legs around his torso.

"Maybe I should skip the shower then..." She trapped her brother's mouth with hers and felt him smile against her lips. Her hands pushed his shirt up his back so her palms could roam his warm skin. Oli could feel his erection starting.

"Thank fucking god we got out of that house," he said, grinning down at her. Bit smiled, giddy to have Oli to herself. "I've missed being able to touch you."

"Me too. I hate that I had to wait so long to do this," she confessed. He'd only been home a day and a half but she'd been waiting much longer than that.

"We don't have to wait anymore," he replied, his voice gruff. He rocked his hips forward. Bit could feel his cock pressing firm between her thighs and she gasped. She felt a tingle in the general region of her clit and knew that she was getting wet.

"Are you ready?" Oli asked, running his hand from her knee to her hip.

"For you to fuck me?" Bit didn't blush or falter. He found her incredibly sexy as the words left her mouth.

"Yes, for that." He smirked down at her. His little sister was quickly developing a reputation for boldness, at least in his mind.

"I can't wait much longer," she said. She gave Oli's shoulder a shove and he rolled onto his back, grinning. She brushed his light brown hair out of his eyes and rocked her hips against his. Oli bit his lip, almost groaning. She liked teasing him and now that he knew he could have her, he enjoyed it too. He grabbed onto her hips with his big hands and ground against her. The pressure against the seam of her jeans, nestled against her clit, was exquisite. She shivered.

The door buzzer sounded and Oli smiled up at his little sister.

"It's go time, babe. Ready?" he asked. Bit nodded. Her stomach fluttered, partly out of nervousness and partly because her big brother had called her babe. She loved the sound of it.

"Go let him in," she said. Oli scooted off the bed and jogged to the door. Bit took a deep breath and stepped into the doorway. Both men turned to look at her. Billy looked a little peaky but Oli looked downright ravenous.

"I brought tequila," Billy said, lifting the bottle to shoulder height. Bit agreed that one shot each was a good idea. They didn't bother with glasses, choosing instead to sip directly from the bottle. Billy had been intertwined with the two of them for long enough that a little shared spit hardly made a difference.

"So...the bedroom's that way," Oli said, indicating the room behind Bit. Billy ran his hand through his hair nervously.

"You're sure-"

"Yes, we're sure," Bit said, shaking her head. "And we've been holding off for you, so let's go." Inside, Bit was terribly nervous, but she's made up her mind to go through with this. And in her heart she knew that being claimed by Oli in front of another man, but especially Billy, would solidify their bond in a way that words couldn't. She didn't want Oli to be afraid of losing her anymore.

Brother and sister walked silently into the bedroom, followed by Billy. He sat down in the chair that was obviously meant for him. He couldn't speak, which was just as well.

Oli could see that Bit was nervous, try as she might to appear otherwise. He was her big brother. He was going to take charge, to take care of her.

"Get undressed, Bit," he said. She nodded, wide eyed and silent. She pulled her t-shirt over her head, revealing a pink lace bra and soft, perfect breasts. He'd missed those. Oli tugged his own shirt over his head and unbuttoned his shorts, letting them fall to the floor. He was already hard, his thick cock tenting his boxers. Bit stepped out of her denim shorts without taking her eyes off her brother.

"Those, too," Oli said evenly, referring to her bra and panties. Bit's heart was pounding away in her chest. "Go ahead, baby." She liked him telling her what to do. It made it easier to focus on him, to keep her from looking at Billy and losing her nerve. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. The flimsy fabric fell away and Oli was able to admire the soft swell of each breast, the dusky nipples that slowly hardened before his eyes. He grinned at her and pushed his boxers down. His dick sprang free, fully erect and larger than she remembered. She took another deep breath and shed her panties. Her neat thatch of hair gave way to smooth labia, already slick with lubrication. He wanted to be inside her already but knew he would come quickly from fucking her. He wanted to make her feel good first.