Sexual Siblings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together, the siblings moved onto the bed. Bit wrapped her arms around her brother's waist, gazing up into his eyes. Her hard nipples brushed against his chest and she sighed.

"You're nice and warm," she observed softly, nuzzling him.

"She speaks!" he muttered, coaxing a little laugh out of her. He bent his head down and kissed her. It was a long, slow, burning kiss. They'd been waiting so long for this moment. Oli kissed his sister until he felt her begin to relax. His hands traveled to her breasts and he began to pet and knead them. She sighed and leaned into his hands. He felt her fingers brush the tip of his engorged cock and his hips jerked forward. Bit wrapped a hand loosely around his dick and used her thumb to spread the drop of precum over the tip and down the underside. His breath caught in his throat as she stroked the length of his shaft once, twice. He broke the seal of their mouths.

"I won't last long if you keep that up," he told her, smiling. Bit let her brother push her onto her back. "I'm going to go down on you, ok?" He kissed her neck, her collarbones, the tops of both breasts.

"Yes," Bit breathed, spreading her legs for her brother. Oli looked up for a split second and locked eyes with Billy, who was mesmerized by the scene unfolding. Oli turned his focus back to Bit, trailing kisses down her torso, leaving no sensitive spot untouched. Her skin was creamy and soft, her tits gently quivering with each inhalation. Finally, Oli could deny himself no longer. With his erection trapped between the mattress and his stomach, he settled himself between Bit's tender thighs.

Her cunt glistened with moisture already. He hooked one arm around her leg, using the fingers of that hand to part her slick lips from above. She was plenty wet so Oli took two fingers and slipped them inside her. Bit arched up off the bed and gave a throaty moan as Oli began to work them slowly, twitching upward. His sister was so warm and tight inside but the way her flesh yielded to him- and the way she moaned- reassured him that she wasn't feeling any discomfort. He kept up his slow, torturous pattern for several minutes, content to watch her as he let the feelings of pleasure mount steadily.

He was intrigued by the way her muscles tried to hold his fingers in place, the way she rocked against his hand. When he pushed his fingers deeper, pressing harder against her g-spot, she whimpered. He loved the way her pillowy lips parted slightly to let each inarticulate cry of pleasure escape her. He bent his head to flick his tongue against her clit and watched her fist clamp shut, twisting the fitted sheet into a ball. She tasted so good on his tongue, mildly salty and a little sweet. He picked up the speed with his fingers- a brisk, constant thrust- and sucked her clit into his mouth. He ran his tongue over the hardened nub, breaking contact only to return to it again.

"Oh god," his sister breathed. He looked up over the smooth expanse of her belly, between her breasts, and could see her eyes screwed shut. She arched her back, rolling her hips downward so that her clit fit more securely against Oli's attentive mouth. When she felt his other hand inch up her ribcage and trap her right nipple between his fingers, she moaned his name. She wasn't thinking about Billy sitting a few feet from her or the fact that what they were doing was supposedly very wrong. She was thinking only of how good Oli was making her feel and how very close her orgasm was drawing.

"Oli," she panted. She opened up her eyes, rising up on both elbows. Her brother's eyes flicked upwards, his mouth and hand never so much as pausing. She felt an extra jolt of electricity and warmth course through her. He looked so good between her legs. She held his gaze even as her pussy began to twitch against her brother's fingers. "Shit, Oli...I'm gonna cum."

He pulled his mouth away, grinning.

"Flip over," he told her, a little short of breath. She didn't want to move, only to let go and lose herself in Oli's hands, but she listened to her brother. He stood on his knees, watching as she rolled onto her front and her firm, round ass came into view. He grabbed it roughly with one hand and smacked it with the other, eliciting a surprised little yelp that made his smile. He placed his hands on both hips, silently asking her to raise her ass for him. She shifted onto her knees so he could see her slick cunt and her small, puckered asshole.

He took her in for a moment, captivated by the swell of her parted ass, the soft indentation of her spine, the silky rivulets of light brown hair draped over her neck and shoulders. He ached for her, especially now that she was displayed in front of him. Not wanting to waste another second, he inched toward her. He slipped his thumb inside her snatch and pressed it firmly against the swollen flesh of her g-spot while his pointer and middle fingers worked circles over her clit.

"Does that feel good?" he muttered, judging from the way she pushed back against him that it did.

"Yes. Yes. Please don't stop," she moaned. He dipped his head and without slowing his hand began to run his tongue around and over her sweet little asshole. Bit whined in ecstasy as his tongue lapped insistently against her ass. Oli moved his hand faster, harder. The rougher he became, the louder she moaned.

Oli looked up as he worked his sister over. Billy was leaning forward, eyes glazed over and jaw slack. He was tenting the front of his pants in a way that Oli knew from experience was not comfortable. Billy's gaze drifted to meet his friend's. Oli paused his tonguing of Bit's asshole long enough to flash his friend a smile, which Billy returned. He nodded his head toward Billy's blatant erection and returned to his task. Just because Billy couldn't actively participate didn't mean he couldn't still enjoy what he was seeing. Oli figured he'd throw Billy a bone. It wasn't like things could get any weirder. Billy nodded his appreciation, leaned back and undid his fly.

Oli turned his attention back to Bit, who was riding his hand and mouth, panting. He rubbed her clit in quick circles as his thumb slipped firmly back and forth inside her. He flicked his tongue over her asshole, pressing down against it. The sensation was exquisite. Finally, when Bit could hold out no longer, she gave in to the pleasure and let it overtake her. Her belly grew tight and her muscles quaked against her brother's hand.

"Oh fuck, Oli. Fuck!"

He didn't stop, pistoning in and out of her relentlessly, wrenching fresh cries from her lips. Her body began to tremble and Oli looped his free arm around her narrow waist to hold her up. She grunted through her teeth, lost inside herself.

"Yes!" Her body shuddered hard in his arms and her pussy gripped his hand like a vice as a little rivulet of her juices ran into his palm, overflowing down his forearm. She'd ejaculated on him, he realized with a tired smile. He rested his cheek against the small of her back but left his hand in place, still tracing her clit lightly as Bit's pussy continued to quiver around him.

After a few moments, when she'd quieted down and caught her breath, Bit sat up on her knees and pulled Oli against her.

"That felt so good," she said, smiling in a daze. She kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. She roamed his shoulders and chest with her hands so that her fingertips skimmed the contours of muscle and bone. He held her to him, a hand on her neck and hip, and made a soft grunt of appreciation when she grasped his cock.

"Your turn," Bit said throatily, a devilish smile playing about her lips. She placed both hands on her big brother's shoulders to guide him down to the bed. Billy, who'd begun stroking his cock within the relative privacy of his boxers, tilted his head to watch as Bit slowly took her brother's thick rod into her mouth.

Oli's hips jerked upward involuntarily as her tongue slid nearly to the base of his shaft and her lips closed around it. Images of her on that first day came to him unbidden: Bit trying to take his full length as she lay on his childhood bed, the dribble of his semen that had fallen onto her breasts. Her mouth was as warm and wet as it had been then but she was more confident, persistent. She was bobbing her head now, creating a seal with her mouth as she drew up to the tip and slipped back down. At the same time, her tongue darted along the underside of his shaft in an unseen staccato rhythm. She loved the way he moaned, a series of low, breathy rumbles that started in his belly and reverberated up through his chest. They were unselfconscious sounds, unrestrained expressions of pleasure and joy. They made her feel dizzy with lust and power as she used her hands and mouth to pull them from him. They were better than words. They said everything.

Oli spoke now, when Bit used her right hand to jerk his cock at the base while her mouth sucked the remainder of the shaft and the engorged, dripping head.

"Bit," he moaned, burying a hand in her hair. She looked up at her big brother through her eyelashes, somehow managing to grin at him even as his cock filled her mouth. He almost blew his load right then. "You're gonna make me come. Wait."

He pulled her up to him, rolling so she was on her back and he was on his elbows, poised above her. He wanted to finally fuck her, to be together again after an agonizing wait. Something caught them both in a brief reverie, a moment in which time slowed and nobody else existed but the two of them.

Bit stared at her brother, wondering how she could've conceived of a future with anybody else. She couldn't believe she'd wasted a moment on somebody insignificant like Chris. Oli was different. He wasn't some stupid crush, the kind she'd had on boys she didn't even know and never would. Those were foolish and fantastical. Oli was real, something she needed like air or water. He was muscle, done and heart and he would go to the ends of the earth to protect her. She knew that.

Oli's heart thumped in time with hers as they lay face-to-face, skin-to-skin. They were so much alike, had shared so much. Bit knew every stupid, embarrassing, rotten thing he'd ever done and she loved him still. At every turn, she chose him, despite both of their fears.

He couldn't believe the way things had unfolded, the series of events that had brought them together against all odds. It was almost too much to comprehend. He only knew, based upon the warmth and devotion that welled up inside him when he gazed upon the delicate woman in his arms, that they were meant to be together like this.

She smiled tenderly up at him now, stroked his cheek with the tips of her fingers.

"Oli?" Her voice was soft, sweet.

"Yes, Bit," he breathed.

"Please fuck me," she said. He kissed her quickly and positioned himself against her. He rubbed the head of his dick against her slit and she squirmed beneath him. "I want to feel you."

It was time. He lined himself up with her slick tunnel and sunk into her, as deep as he could go. She cried out, her nails biting into his waist as their bodies joined. She felt amazing, slippery and tight as he invaded her. His size was a shock after so much time apart but feeling him slide himself up to the hilt was exactly what she'd been waiting for.

"Is this ok? Did I hurt you?" Oli asked, his brow furrowed. She shook her head emphatically. She could feel him everywhere, stretching her.

"It's ok. I was just surprised," she said, grinning. "Go on. I want you to fuck me."

He pulled out and thrust back in again, this time not quite as deeply. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him down on top of her. Her tongue snaked up his ear and she pulled the lobe between her teeth as he rocked against her.

"You feel so fucking good," Oli told her. He was forcing himself to keep a steady rhythm, to last as long as he could. The siblings clung to one another, rocking together as Oli retreated and filled her over and again. She was so hot inside, so tight. When he drew his hips backward her pussy sucked at his cock as if willing him to stay nestled within her.

Oli nuzzled against Bit's neck as he fucked her slowly and deliberately. She felt his lips brushing her neck and let her head fall to the side to admit him. He latched on to her, pulling the tender skin there against his lips and biting it, firmly but carefully. Bit bucked against him. The sensations from his mouth were all at once painful and pleasant. They tickled, too. His tongue would flick hard over the flesh between his teeth and she'd feel about to laugh until he bit down harder. He released his hold to graze her with his teeth again.

"Ungh, my god," she moaned. She found the flexing muscles of his ass with her palms and pushed. He collapsed against her, sliding as deep as he could go again. Oli hissed through his teeth, his balls twitching. His body wanted so desperately to come but he needed to stay inside her a bit longer. Bit was surprised at how close she was already. Oli's mouth on her neck was driving her wild.

"I'm so close, Oli," she said, her voice low and husky. He picked his head up to look into her beautiful, flushed face. Her eyes were heavy lidded, fluttering shut as the sensations coursed through her. He kissed her again, parting her lips with his tongue. She wrapped her hand against the back of his head, forcing their mouths more tightly together. Her tongue slipped against his. She could feel her thighs beginning to shake, her pleasure mounting. Oli could feel the muscles trembling and broke their kiss, short of breath.

"Do you want me to make you come again?" he asked his little sister, staring down into her glassy eyes the same

color as his own.

"Yes," she sighed emphatically. "I want you to fuck me until I come." God, how he loved hearing her talk like that.

He sat back on his knees, leaving Bit on her back. He loved the sight she presented him with: trim waist, pert breasts and legs spread to reveal her wet, blushing pussy. She grinned up at him, watched his cock jump as he admired her. Thick, hard and slick with her juices- it was all hers.

"Scoot up, babe," he said. He grabbed her thighs, pulling her closer. Moving his hands to the backs of her thighs, he pressed them forward so her knees were nearly touching her chest. Her ass lifted off the bed slightly so he had no trouble positioning his cock and sliding it home. This was even better, Bit thought. He could go deeper, her body granting him greater access. Oli withdrew from her until just the tip was slipping ever so slightly back and forth at her slippery entrance.

"Don't tease me," she growled, eyes twinkling. Oli grinned wickedly, torturing her for a few moments more. When he could wait no longer he rammed himself against her, the head of his cock sliding hard against her engorged g-spot before he bottomed out inside of her.

Bit threw her head back into the mattress, her entire body going rigid as if a bolt of electricity had gone through her. Her mouth hung open, an animalistic, growling moan escaping her. With her head tipped back, she idly registered Billy pumping his cock in earnest as he watched them. Billy and Bit locked eyes for a moment, both of them lost in surreal pleasure. Oli pulled out and thrust into her again, determined to drive her over the edge. Fast and deep, he pistoned into his little sister. Her hot cunt flexed around his shaft each time he bumped against her cervix and retreated. Bit's eyes screwed shut, her body moving as much as possible to meet his thrusts.

"Yesyesyes. Don't stop."

He was fucking her so hard her tits shook each time he pumped forward, ramming her into the mattress. He licked his thumb and placed it over her clit, rubbing in time with their rocking. Bit gasped, bucking against him.

"Fuckfuckfuck." A string of profanity poured out of her. "Oh god, Oli. I'm coming!"

He gripped her thighs for balance, putting his weight behind each thrust as he drove into her. She pushed her fists into the mattress, arched violently off the bed and screamed. Oli gritted his teeth, trying to hold off for a minute longer. Bit's hot cunt quivered around his shaft as her orgasm hit. His straining dick was coated in her come, a thicker, creamier wetness. Her pussy milked him, pulsing involuntarily. The sight and feeling of his little sister losing control beneath him finally proved too much for Oli. He could feel his balls tightening up in anticipation.

"I can't wait," Oli confessed through clenched teeth. He let his chest fall against her thighs, barreling into her. Bit, still riding residual waves of pleasure, locked eyes with Oli.

"Come for me," she told him, and he did. His face screwed up in ecstasy as he let himself go. Bit felt his cock twitch inside her with each spurt of come he released.

Billy was only a few moments behind the siblings. Watching them, their passion and intensity, had been hotter than he'd even imagined. He pulled his shirt up just in time and bit into his lower lip as ropes of jizz splashed across his lean torso. The groans of pleasure that escaped each man overlapped. Bit dropped her legs to either side of Oli's torso and he collapsed against her, spent. The siblings embraced one another in a sweaty heap. Bit trembled in Oli's arms as an orgasmic aftershock rippled through her. Oli nestled against his sister's neck, taking a deep breath rich with the smell of her.

"How do you feel?" He mumbled, his lips brushing the flushed skin below her jaw. Bit gave a soft chuckle.

"Mm...very nice," she replied. "How about you?"

"You were amazing," Oli told her. "But I think you already knew that."

Bit grinned and squeezed her brother's ass with one hand.

"What about you, Billy? How do you feel?" Bit asked. The siblings shifted to look at him, Bit's eyes hovering on his cock in his hand. Billy merely shrugged, his grin sheepish and his cheeks bright red. They all laughed.

"So everybody enjoyed themselves," Oli concluded.

Oli slowly pulled out of his sister with a wet sucking sound. Bit wriggled close and nestled against him.

"I'm glad we got to do that," she said softly. Her big brother looked down on her and smiled.

"Me too. Come here." He helped her scoot higher and kissed her. Her lips felt pillow soft against his, her tongue warm and wet. Bit moaned almost inaudibly and thrust her perfect little tits against him.

"You gotta give me a minute to recover here, kid," he laughed. Bit might be ready to go again but he'd need a little while, much to his chagrin.

Billy excused himself to get cleaned up. Bit moved to stand but Oli pulled her close again.

"You just said you need a minute to recover," she teased, nipping his lower lip with her teeth.

"I do," he admitted, grinning at her. "I just wanted to be close to you for a second longer."

Bit felt her heart swell in her chest at Oli's words, with his arms against her. She leaned in close, her breath tickling his ear.

"I know I'm not supposed to be..." she began in a whisper. "But-"

Oli hoped against hope that his sister would put to words the very thing he was feeling, but a percussive knock at the apartment door brought them both to a halt.

"Who the hell is that?" Oli wonder aloud. Bit's brow furrowed. She hadn't invited anybody else- it had to be the landlord or a neighbor.

"Hang on, I'll check it out," Billy offered, having put himself back in his pants and righted his clothes in the bathroom. He strode to the door and peered through the little peephole. He frowned and stepped quietly into the bedroom.

"Guys...It's Chris. He's here."

Both siblings tensed against each other. Bit's eyes went wide with panic.

"Shit shit shit. What do we do?" She asked in a frantic whisper. She scooted off the bed. Billy and Oli couldn't help following the gentle bounce of her breasts as she shimmied her shorts up her thighs.