Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,264 Followers

"Such an amazing body, Kacy," he whispered against my ear as his left hand pulled the bottom of my dress over my ass. "An amazing ass; such an incredible ass," he said hotly which caused me to catch my breath.

"Oh God Mr. Stanton; you make me so hot," I said as I turned my head to meet his already waiting tongue for some sinful play.

Moving his hands from the tops of my stockings over my ass, he had me groaning from being so exposed to his lust.

"I can tell you like my touching you," he whispered near my ear.

"Oh God...never been so turned on," I moaned as his hand explored the curve of my ass then the tops of my nylons.

"So thrilled to have you here tonight Kacy," he said kissing my neck.

"Oh God Mr. Stanton, you don't know how many times I imagined this," I purred as he kissed my neck while his hand caressed my ass.

'God, all these weeks of barely knowing him and here I am in his house knowing I'm going to fuck him', I thought, overwhelmingly excited, lusting for it to happen.

"Kacy, I can tell you want to fuck," he said, tracing a finger between my soaking pussy lips.

"Oh God Mr. Stanton...please. I want to be yours so bad," I pleaded in a throaty voice that literally begged for him to fuck me.

Bringing his stubby finger to my mouth I instantly began sucking it as I tasted my syrupy wetness.

"Oh, trust me we'll fuck, Kacy. All night in fact," he said against my ear. "But, first I have to eat and taste this gorgeous ass and pussy once more," he said as he kissed my neck while running his hands across my ass.

"Oh God...I'm so yours Mr. Stanton... all yours," I choked out loud, knowing he was going to drive me wild again with his mouth and fingers.

Kneeling behind me he spread my ass cheeks wide apart, holding them as as turned my head and watched him looking right at my exposed pussy and asshole.

"Such a beautiful cunt Kacy," he said in a voice that made me so wet. "Absolutely, the most perfect cunt I have ever seen," he breathed hotly.

"Oh fuck," I groaned in a deep, throaty voice.

I could feel his hot breath against the mouth of my exposed pussy and it made me groan.

'Oh God, he's just kneeling there holding my ass open, staring at my pussy. God, he is so turning me on', I thought as my body quivered from his hungry gaze.

"Oh fuck," I groaned out loud..."Turning me on like crazy."

For the next hour he just held my ass apart and told me how sexy my pussy looked. Whenever I groaned he would kiss my ass cheeks saying I had a beautiful ass. Then he's kiss my pussy saying it looked so sexy. I came a dozen times from being so turned on.

After hearing me breathe deep he could tell I was climbing the walls and he began licking my clit, running his tongue over my pussy lips, then inside the center of my lips. I was groaning like crazy from the way he was working me up.

'God, he owns me,' I thought to myself as I felt his tongue and hands work me in ways his son or any guy, including my red-neck stepdaddy, Wardel never did.

Bending forward with my hands gripping the edge of the bar I was in such a blissful state as my mini dress was hiked above my waist as my boyfriends father licked and kissed my exposed pussy and ass.

"Beautiful pussy and ass Kacy," he growled as he kissed all over both wet holes.

As I felt his chubby hands on my ass cheeks spreading them apart, it made me pant like a dog in heat.

"Oh fuck," I groaned in a soft throaty voice, as just the feel of his hands on my ass drove me wild.

"Such a beautiful ass and pussy Kacy," he said in a deep voice as he took in the sight of my exposed sex. "My big cock is going to absolutely love fucking this wonderful pussy," he said in a hot breath which caused me to have a beautiful mini orgasm.

"Oh God, I want your huge cock inside me so bad," I groaned in a lust- filled state, delirious from being so turned on by him.

He held my ass open for two minutes as I continued to groan in a low-throaty voice. I was going wild knowing he was taking in the sight of my open pussy and ass.

From my experience with my stepdaddy, Wardel I just knew that this was his way of sizing my pussy up as he imagined his monster cock going deep inside me.

"Oh fuck, you're sizing me up for your huge cock aren't you?" I hissed in a deep moan.

"So very intuitive of you Kacy, "he said in a deep voice then added, "yes. Yes I absolutely am sizinf up your beautiful cunt. I'm imagining your beautiful, wet sex wrapping my shaft and drawing me in as I spread you very, wide apart."

"Oh fuck. I can't wait to feel that huge cock inside me," I groaned in a pleading voice.

"Very soon Kacy, but first the taste of your pussy and ass."

"Oh fuck," I groaned as he began working me up again by spitting his hot saliva against my burning asshole then used the tip of his tongue, stiffening it as he stabbed it into my soaking , wet sex then into my well lubricated ass.

"Oh fuck," I cried out in lust.

As he did it he grabbed my hips and began pulling me towards his mouth. It was as if he was fucking me, guiding my body the way he wanted to fuck. My body shifted and suddenly I was leaning back on my high heel pumps as he fucked me with his unbelievable tongue.

Oh God...so hot," I cried out as his tongue snaked its way into my asshole and had me right on the edge of cumming.

"Such a delicious ass," I heard him say outloud.

"Oh fuck, I hissed as a rapid-firing orgasm shot through my asshole.

At this point I was in a state of ecstasy as I continued to cum again and again; His probing tongue was unlike anything I had ever experienced; certainly not by his son or even Wardel. As he went deeper into my asshole he pried my ass cheeks apart with his hands. My body was trembling from being fucked this way.

"God, my ass...it's on fire," I groaned in a heated voice.

As he fucked his tongue into my asshole I could tell that he knew I absolutely loved the sensations that flowed from my ass into her pussy.

"Oh fuck," I groaned over and over as pleasures of ecstasy shot through me.

He had me cumming at will. I was exploding like crazy.

"Beautiful ass," he snarled as he stabbed his tongue into my soaking pussy then back into my wet ass.

"Oh fuck," I groaned in a deep voice as I felt him running his tongue deep inside my ass, then insert two fingers deep inside my pussy. "Oh god, you've got me so fucked up," I howled as he dominated my body, controlling it and making it cum.

At this point I was so light-headed from the intensity of each orgasm and the thrill of my boyfriends father fucking my asshole with his tongue that I was teetering on my pumps. In order to keep my balance I instinctively pushed my feet into the backs in order to anchor the four inch heels to the tile floor. I went wild as I felt him guide my narrow hips with his hands back and forth onto his probing tongue.

'God, it's like he's fucking me with a cock', I thought to myself as he probed my ass then her pussy. His incredible mouth and tongue were making me wetter and hotter by the second.

"We're just starting our fuck Kacy," he growled as he kissed all over my ass.

"Oh fuck," I groaned excitedly.

I was delirious as he had my pussy bouncing off the walls from the way his tongue fucked way up inside me. He ate me non- stop and kissed my ass, all the while telling me how incredible I tasted and how beautiful my ass was. Throughout his wild tongue technique I was groaning in a low, throaty voice as waves of orgasms coursed through my body.

Every few minutes he would stand and kiss me. It was his way of intentionally making me taste myself which in turn kept me at an incredibly turned-on state.

"You have a magnificent tasting pussy and ass Kacy," he said hotly.

"Oh God. I love what you do to me," I groaned right before our mouths met.

As we kissed I was so turned on tasting the explosions of my pussy and asshole all over his mouth.

Breaking off from our kiss he said in an authoritative voice," It's time to see this amazing body, Kacy. Let's get you out of this sexy dress," he said as he looked at me hungrily.

Turning around I looked over my shoulder as he began unzipping my dress.

Taking his time with my zipper he kissed my neck and shoulders.

"So sexy," he said while slowly pulling my dress down.

'Fuck. Even the way he's unzipping the zipper is turning me on', I thought as I groaned out loud. 'He's had so many girls,' I thought to myself as I knew this was routine to him. Once my dress went to my waist he spun her around and I saw his eyes go wide at the sight of my 36DD breasts heaving on my slender frame.

"Beautiful tits Kacy," he said out loud, cupping each one with his chubby, hairy hands. His tongue came out to lick each hard nipple. "36DD?" he stated which made me groan.

"Oh God Mr. Stanton you've had so many girls," I said, knowing that was how he easily guessed my exact bra size.

"Yes Kacy, that is absolutely true, but I can easily say that none are nearly as sexy and as perfect as you Kacy," he said looking into my eyes before he began to kiss each of my aching nipples.

I instantly pictured the Asian girl my age, Doreen and the two of them fucking and in his mind he was imagine me. I was groaning like crazy as he nibbled on each nipple for almost an hour, his mouth making these popping sounds that filled the air around us.

"Oh God," I groaned as his mouth went from one nipple to the other.

"Beautiful nipples," he said in a deep voice as he sucked lightly on each one, holding it between his lips as his tongue flicked across the flat part at the tip.

While he kissed, licked and sucked my hard nipples I was climbing the walls.

Sparks were flying through her body from the masterful way he was sucking my tits.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum again just from the way you're sucking my nipples," I cried-out in lust.

"Cum, sexy," he growled as my body began to tremble.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I arched my back and tossed my head back and came in a violent rush from the way he was sucking my nipples.

After making me cum he walked back about ten feet and just gazed at me. My body was electrified as waves of electric pulse continued to was over me.

"Such a perfect body," he hissed as his eyes were locked onto me.

"You don't know how happy I am to be with you," I said as I cupped my heaving breasts.

I watched as his eyes ran across me, taking his time as they ran from my classic black high heel pumps up my stocking covered legs to my narrow waist then to my tits.

"You are without a doubt the sexiest sight I've ever laid eyes on," he said as my eyes were riveted to his monstrous bulge that ran down the length of his pants just before his knee.

"Oh fuck," I said as I cupped my breasts while looking at the disbelieving sight of his monster cock as it throbbed almost obscenely in his pants, pushing the inseam way out.

At that moment I was never more happy to be wearing just a pair of thigh high stockings and a pair of classic black pumps. It just seemed so right to be dressed this way in front of him.

After what seemed like an eternity he walked back to me then kissed me with an intense passion. My body began to tremble and I groaned deeply as his kiss brought-on another blissful orgasm

After I came he spun me around and immediately dropped to his knees and went back to eating her from behind.

"Oh fuck...driving me crazy," I snarled, as he held me by my waist and guided my ass over his tongue once again.

For the next half hour he ate my pussy and asshole to four mind-blowing orgasms. He had skills that even my red-neck stepdaddy, Wardel didn't have.

After he stood we kissed for a few minutes as I tasted my pussy and ass on his mouth. He then went back to squatting behind me, spreading my ass cheeks wide apart.

The sight of my ass so close to his face had him turned on as he said in a hot breath, "You have the most perfect ass."

He then went back to eating me which had me in a delirious state as I rocked back and forth on my pumps as he gripped my waist and maneuvered my ass across his probing mouth and tongue.

"Such a very sexy pussy, Kacy. Such a delicious cunt," he said as he kissed all over my ass while filling the air with popping sounds that had me quaking with lust.

As he licked my pussy his hands roamed along my stocking covered legs and then along the lace tops. Just the touch of his hands on my stockings and the nude flesh right over the lace tops had me going insane.

"Oh God, I love your touch," I purred as his tongue pierced my open asshole then went right into my open pussy.

"Such a delicious cunt," he hissed in a deep, raspy voice after pulling his tongue out of my boiling sex.

I was going crazy from being so unashamedly exposed to him. I watched my own face in the mirror and saw the look of ecstasy all over me from the intense and skilled way Mr. Stanton explored my pussy and ass.

"Did my son, or any of your boyfriends appreciate this sexy pussy, Kacy?" he asked as he flicked his tongue across my throbbing clit.

"Oh fuck, they never did what you are doing," I groaned out loud.

Shaking his head as if he was disenchanted in his son he said, "That's what I thought," he said in a dark tone. "From the stories I've heard about my son from his girlfriend's I wouldn't think so," he said with disopointment, then added in a stern tone," this is a pussy that needs to be worshiped Kacy, " a pussy that needs to be tasted and well- fucked, every day."

"Oh God, it's yours Mr. Stanton...Just like all of Josh's girlfriends you've fucked," I said, letting him know that I knew he was a superior lover, "it's your pussy now," I groaned as another wave of cum sprayed all over his mouth. As his tongue shot way up inside me I howled, "Oh fuck...it was always your pussy."

"Yes, Kacy...mine now," he growled in a voice that made me tremble excitedly.

"Sexy, fuck lips," he growled then added hotly, "just as I imaged these beautiful lips of yours wrapped around my cock hundreds of times."

"Oh fuck. Can't wait to have your huge cock inside me," I groaned wildly as he casually sucked each of my swollen pussy lips between his lips.

As he sucked each of my long fuck lips his left hand was fingering and massaging my clit while his right hand finger probed my burning asshole.

"Oh fuck, that's gonna make me cum again," I groaned blissfully as my pussy and ass were being devoured by his skilled mouth.

"A beautiful pussy and ass Kacy, both with an incredible taste." he said.

The sound of him calling me by my name was driving me insane.

"Pull on your sexy nipples while I fuck you with my tongue, Kacy," he commanded, then added, "you have to learn to play with yourself while we fuck. Those oblivious boyfriends of yours, including my son have no clue how to fuck a girl. Especially one as sexy as you," he growled, before sending his tongue back into my soaking fuck tunnel.

"Oh god I'm on fire," I groaned, as I did what he instructed me to do.

As he ate me I cupped my breasts then started pulling on my nipples, feeling a sudden surge erupt from deep inside her boiling cunt.

"Look at yourself in the mirror Kacy. See how sexy you look playing with your nipples while I eat your sexy pussy and ass," he said.

Sensing I was on the edge of a wild orgasm, he commanded, "Let it go Kacy. Cum all over my face. Let me taste this sexy cunt again. Let me taste it while you cum," he rasped as he channeled his tongue into my pussy then back into her scorching ass. "Watch your sexy body in the mirror when you explode Kacy. Look at all that lust on your face while you cum," he bellowed as he plunged his tongue into my pussy and ass.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck," I groaned out loud, throwing my head back and biting my lower lip as my pussy exploded all over his tongue and his mouth.

Looking in the mirror I watched my body shudder and explode. The look of lust and ecstasy were on my face in a way that had me so turned on. Seeing myself in stockings and high heels made me look so wicked and sexy. Seeing my boyfriends father on his knees eating my pussy and ass had me climbing out of my skin from being so turned on.

Just as I was exploding he held my pussy tight to his mouth with one hand on my slender hip then brought his other hand around to my engorged clit. I was delirious as he rubbed my aching clit back and forth, then in a circular pattern. His skilled finger launched me into blistering climax.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as my pussy shot-off in rapid-fire orgasms.

"That's right. Let it go Kacy. Cum hard baby," he said out loud as my pussy clamped down on his tongue as I exploded fiercely.

"Oh God...so hard," I droned as my pussy popped-off in a continuous flow of multi-orgasms.

It was as if he took over my body and possessed it. The only other person to do this to me was my redneck stepdad Wardel.

"That's it Kacy, let this beautiful pussy explode.

"Oh fuck...fuuuuck," I groaned as my pussy exploded so violently that my legs were trembling uncontrollably and my high heels were tapping the marble floor wildly.

"Keep cumming Kacy," he said firmly, "I know your pussy, and I know how bad you need to cum."

"Oh fuck, so fucking good," I wailed as my pussy kept popping off like fire-crackers.

I was delirious as one wild orgasm after the other fired deep inside me in rapid bursts. I now realized that my soon-to-be ex-boyfriends father was a master at fucking.

After I came he sat back in the bar stool and we kissed passionately as I tasted my pussy and ass all over his mouth. The taste of my own sex made me so hot that it had me in this heightened state of arousal.

We continued kissing for over an hour between sips of champagne. Our tongues were so playful, flicking and twisting against each other's in a playful dance that made it so sexy and so naughty.

It was such an intimate and sexy time for me. I was so turned on, being so intimate with a man I barely knew, who was the father of my boyfriend. As we kissed electric pulses were shooting through me because of being so over-stimulated and so controlled by his infinite experience. My body was on fire from being with him and the way he turned me on. As we kissed my hand went right to his giant cock.

"Oh fuck. I need to see this huge cock so bad, Mr. Stanton," I blurted out loud. "It's all I've been thinking about, since I met you," I said as I slipped off the tall bar stool.

Getting off the stool, he stepped back and began unbuttoning his shirt. While my eyes were glued to him, his were on my body.

"Perfect Kacy," he said with a deep burning in his eyes as he took in the sight of me standing before him dressed in nude thigh high stockings and black high heel pumps. "You look so exciting," he added in a hot breath that drove me over the edge, "just how I imagined you so many times...so many times."

"Oh God, I always want to look sexy for you Mr. Stanton," I groaned in a hot breath as I turned my head to kiss him.

I did feel sexy and it was because of him turning me on so much. Standing in front of him in stockings and pumps made me feel so sexy and so nude.

His Thoughts:

The sight of his son's girlfriend dressed to fuck, with her legs crossed wearing a pair of nude thigh high stockings and high heels had him boiling inside. Although he had seen hundreds of teens dressed this way for him; many of them being his sons girlfriends, this one stood out from the crowd.

'What a body on this one', he thought as he removed his shirt while looking at her hungrily. 'So many teens, but I have scored his golden trophy with this one.'.

shoguy
shoguy
2,264 Followers